• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Now that's an impractical way of getting change from a vending machine if I've ever seen one.
I mean if he wanted to my guy would just teleport inside of the vending machine and steal all the snacks.e

well she did it because she couldn't just put the bill in and get that to work, she tried that first and it failed, and there was no change machines nearby. so she used her magnetic ability's to simulate it properly taking her money and spitting out change. she could of worked on it some more and took control of the electronics but figured that was over kill when she can just trick the change release mechanism to release the money she needed, so she could then buy the soda normally. She messed with the bill reader as she didn't want to actually steal the soda so that bit was just to force it to accept her money. The reason she used the magnetic fields was she doesn't have direct control over electricity, but magnetism. which can be used to indirectly control electricity but takes more work.

Most vending machines these days are equipped with a function that will refund you in coins if you press a button without selecting an item and if you put the bill in and then press the button fast enough you get the change and can use it to pay instead. It's saved my life (metaphorically) numerous times.

That trick only works if the bill reader is working, and the machine recognizes that you did put money in. if this vending machine did that she would of just bought the soda and not messed with it at all. So that wasn't the case here. The bill reader was broke and wouldn't let her use her bill at all.

She could of made the machine spit out all it's money with out putting anything in first if she wanted. as it's just a matter of having the right solenoids fire off, which is easy for her, and that's how she got the quarters out. As at that point the machine didn't think she had put any money in yet.

Just saying as there might be some confusion.

There is a school uniform and it’s basically your typical japanese secondary school uniform.

Also for the most part you guys should be getting set up in dorms and heading straight to class as it’ll begin very very soon.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but cursing in the rp is fine right? I'm obviously not gonna curse a lot but I just wanna make sure it's fine

Last edited:
He'd probably suffocate because most vending machines lack the space to hold both snacks and a human person but okay.

Actually now that I think of it most vending machines are not air tight, so it's not that he'd suffocate, but rather be splattered against the insides like trying to force a balloon though a hole that's to small for it. but that's not a mental picture I want to think about really so we can just say he'd suffocate it would have the same end result for him it's just how much clean up the machine would need. that would be different.

Actually now that I think of it most vending machines are not air tight, so it's not that he'd suffocate, but rather be splattered against the insides like trying to force a balloon though a hole that's to small for it. but that's not a mental picture I want to think about really so we can just say he'd suffocate it would have the same end result for him it's just how much clean up the machine would need. that would be different.
Well damn. Guess he will just teleport small objects

I forgot its portals, not teleportation. I'm am idiot.

True, maybe we should add in a requirement for where people are in their posts, and if it's open for someone to just jump in or if they can join but need to ask first so they can be worked into the plot. or not. Least that way we can better track what chars might be able to overhear things and or join into plots and which they wouldn't be due to them not being in that area.

Uh

Why not just ping the people who are mentioned in the post? Thats how I have been doing it all this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back