• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

1614231852277.png

(Italics means he's talking in someone else's voice)
Alron
interaction: Cello. Cello. Gao Gao
"Yeah we will keep em on us don't worry about it" alron replied with a cheerful tone taking the jar placing it into his pocket oak taking the initiative to offer a sweet to there fellow teacher Alron cursing himself a little bit as he should have though of that sooner. Though miss Lavicchi usual tough act with reluctant to take the offering quickly changed his attitude arlon slipping up and giggling a little bit in his own voice.. if one was attentive they could probably noice and pick up on it if not oh well. “Anyway I think getting the students to class would be our first priority after-all would be horrible to see them all late on their first day

Chita Goukiatsu

ec01edec975345dcf35125fda726a6f9958d8497_00.jpg
"Oh you're a freshman too? I got History with Ms. Enatsu for my first period." Chita was a little shocked to suddenly be pulled into a hug but he didn't complain. A grin spread across his face as he wrapped his arms around his newfound friend. The hug was tighter than average but he didn't mind. After a brief moment, he started getting chills and started feeling sleepy. "Tire..." Before he could finish the word, he fell asleep right in Margate's arms. It certainly did not take much for Chita to fall asleep. When she released him, he dropped to the floor and the impact woke him up.

"I'm awake!!"
The odd boy shot up, forgetting he was at school. Took him a second, but he realized where he was at and took a crisscross applesauce position on the floor. Chita crossed his arms over his chest and looked up at Margate with a lit up expression. "Was that your powers?!" A woman who appeared to be a teacher approached the two. "Lost...?" Chita drew a blank. Thing was, he didn't know if he was lost or not. He technically hadn't even tried looking for his class yet. "Are we lost, Market?" From the teacher, he looked up to his new buddy. Unintentionally mispronouncing her name again.

Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Table Table
Mention: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Table Table

Shin Daiha

9aa375eba05ad3b6bbc9b8d7547328ee4a79c779_00.jpg
Shin just looked around and observed all the different students and personalities being displayed in the classroom. "When is this class gonna start?" An exhausted sigh escaped his lips as he thought about what he was gonna do after school. Suddenly a male student introduced himself from behind. Shin turned to face the blonde-haired boy. "I'm Shin Daiha. And no. I actually don't have any plans. I was just thinking about that. Well, sounds like a plan, Kai." The blue-haired boy smiled. He thought it was cool of the boy to introduce himself. Plus, he felt like Kai was a pretty chill guy. Shin thought about how this could probably be a start of a new friendship.

Interaction: Table Table
Mention: Table Table

Students just kept coming and coming. After a bit, Haya stop greetings students and decided to greet them all together when she started class. As she casually floated in the air, she observed her class and periodically checked the clock.

"Seems about time."

Haya quietly mumbled to herself before slowly descending down so that both her bare feet touched the floor.

"Good morning, class. It's time to begin."

With those words, she expected any students in her class to take a seat and be quiet. Haya also expected any students that were supposed to be in her class, to already be there. If they weren't, they're late.

"Now... First we're gonna do introductions. All you're gonna do, is when I call on you, come up to the front and state your name, something you like, and you're power. That's all. No need for demonstrations as I don't want my class damaged and that's not something you'll mainly be using in this class."

In her head, Haya definitely wanted to see the powers of the students. That was one of the things she found most intriguing.

"Soon enough..."

The corners of her mouth curled into a smirk.

"I'd advise you pay attention. There might be a little game afterwards."

Haya gracefully ascended into the air and sat crisscross applesauce. This time she was a little off to the side so she wasn't in the way of the students who came up.

"First... Luna Park."

Last edited:
Alesia
Interaction: N/A
Alesia was sleeping on her desk in the middle row during her wait in their history class, since it hadn't started yet. However, once the class had started. Alesia woke up from her nap, and rubbed her eyes. They also took out a soda can from the mini freezer in her backpack, so they can drink from it.
She also opens the plastic sports bottle from her backpack, so the teachers wouldn't freak out about the possible soda-can spill on the floor.
In order to not let a single drop of soda go on the floor, Alesia activated her homing effect power. Both of her eyes had a lock-on symbol on it, and she was focusing her power towards the inside of the sports bottle. Alesia then focused on pouring the liquid, so it would automatically go into the sports bottle. They closed the lid on the sports bottle once the soda was in there, and put the empty soda can in the garbage bag in her backpack. It has a bunch of empty soda cans, so if a teacher wanted her to show off her power. She can easily do that, because they brought a bunch of rubber bands with her. 'I hope the teachers don't mind if I bring some soda into their classrooms, since I like to drink mountain dew here.' thought Alesia, who was drinking the soda from her sports bottle.

Last edited:
1614482725162.png
Amethyst Lightwood
Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Mentions: HISTORY GANG
Amethyst looked up from her phone with a annoyed look on her face. She was normally smiling and it took everything in her not to scream about the cat again. Her fingers curled into the wooden desk beneath her and her jaw clenched. She looked the male up and down careful to keep her eyes off the cat. Was she going to apologize? No. Cats scared the ever living fuck out of her.

"No. I dont think I will apologize to the furry scary ass being on your shoulder. Thank you though for the damn offer of it."

With that she turned her gaze back to her phone and had to reread her paragraph. She hated rereading paragraphs. Her gaze snapped up to the teacher almost forgetting she was in class. Shit. She shouldnt be acting like this within class. She turned off her phone and tucked it away. She then sat up straight and everything other than the teacher seemed to fade away. She was now investing in learning.

She always was. Top of her classes even if they were private or online. She exceeded in all of her classes but math and that made her cringe. She wanted to be the best of the best. It proved she was worth more than her power and even herself. She wanted to help people and prove herself. Something her parents never saw. They just pushed her more and more. None ever showed up to her competitions or performances.

Well that was a lie. They once did though it was the very end of it. Everything they missed only pushed her harder to excel making her a perfectionist. Didnt get a piece right on the first try? Try again and again till you are as good as the composer themselves. She lived to be perfect on her own and for her parents. Then the teacher mentioned icebreaker and showing off powers.

That set of a alarm within her. Didnt the teacher know their powers? Did she have to show the illusions? Could she keep that a secret? Did she have to work on that? She didnt want to and her breathing became ragged. She clenched her hand and her nails dug into the soft flesh of her hand leaving crescent moons. She needed to calm down. She needed her music or art.

Something other than having to introduce herself. So many eyes on her. It made her skin crawl. She rolled her shoulders and mentally prepared herself to answer in front of the class. Luckily she wasnt first up so she took a deep breath and calmed herself down some more.

1614483574898.png
Oak Viotto
Interactions: Gao Gao {Ophelia} Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 {Alron}
Mentions: Gao Gao {Ophelia and Grayson} Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 {Alron}
She beamed at Ophelia when she took one of her treats. She loved baking for everyone and most knew it. She had no problem staying up late and avoiding grading just to bake for her coworkers or favorite students. She did pick favorites at the beginning of the year and it showed as she went out of her way to bring them things. Do well in her class? You might be a favorite. Like her food? Also might be a favorite. Participate in class? Might be a favorite. Attempt to bring up your grade with extra workouts? Also a maybe!

It was easy to become one of her favorites and it paid off as you stayed a favorite till you left the school. Ask any of the students from the previous years. She grew close to her students for a reason. She didnt know what went on at home with them and only hoped she could be a good mother figure. She knew it was hard on students to grow up without one or just a bad one.

When Ophelia spoke again about her children a small smile appeared on her face as she zoned back in.

"Yes my pride and joys. Twins actually and they better do well or I will give them extra homework. Your boy goes here as well right? Looks much like you. If he is anything like you, he will seem to have no trouble doing well. You must be proud of him yes? To make it into a school like River Valley?"

She gestured to the school around them. When she spoke she spoke with careful words with a light tone. She meant everything as a compliment but didnt know if she would take it that way.

"Also if you want you can have the rest of the desserts I have no more need for them. They should be good for a couple more days. Now me and Alron need to get going!"

She held out the bag of sweets to the female and turned to Alron. She looked over her shoulder and dipped her head to Ophelia in a polite goodbye. She turned back to Alron with a bright smile.

OpheliaCrop.pngOphelia Lavicchi
Intercations: Cello. Cello. (Ms Oak) + Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Alron)

"Yes, Grayson." Ophelia replied smoothly, confirming her son was at River Valley this year. However she remained still and cold at her following question. "Do not be so trivial, Ms Oak." Stern, a warning to the woman to not overstep. "I have no reason to be proud." The woman's tone was harsh and direct. But she didn't see why she should be pleased. It was not something to be congratulated for, attending a school like such. Praise was not common in her household, Grayson would meet her high standards without the need for coddling. He would reach perfection and success without positive encouragement, only firm guides and his own motivation. "I would expect no less of him."

Mama Oak held the desserts out for her, Ophelia's gaze flickering to them before back to the woman. A long silence of decision, before her pale hand slowly outstretched to accept. A falter in that stand-offish manner of hers.

"I shall find use for these." Mild and calm reaction, flowing with disinterest. Though Ophelia knew she would be having a lovely little snack on these. She delicately took the bag of baked goods, internally very happy at such a surprise. "Perhaps they will be distributed to my Literature class." Lie. Eating and drinking was not permitted in her room. She was going to eat every last crumb. Yummy.

She had heard Alron's giggle earlier, eyes moving to one of the Ms Oaks before her. Now that she knew who was who, it made her farewell much easier and respectful.

"Good day, Ms Oak," A nod to the correct one, then a nod to the shapeshifter. "Mr Alron." A respectful goodbye to both of them, and then Ophelia had also brushed away from the two Ms Oaks. Off towards her classroom to stash her snackies.

1614232247274.png

Margate
interaction: Japanime Japanime Table Table
Margate would have responded to what Chita had said about the first class of the day.. freaking out just a little bit as she realized Chita had passed out when she'd impromptu hugged him. letting out a relieved sigh when he jumped back up in only a few moments she'd thought that she'd already knocked someone out before even the first class. "oh god I'm so sorry about that.. umm yeah.. that's.. part of it.. err" Margates words became muddled and she stared down at Chita. "yeah just.. err oh" again her rambling was paused by the arrival of.. what she could assume was a staff member asking if they were lost. margate turning to her with an awkward grin her shark-like teeth being beard again. "umm.. err no no.. i don't think we are lost... " margate words stumbled out of her mouth mostly trying to save face despite the fact she was actually kinda lost "oh umm Chita .. its err margate, not market yeah.. err" she was more or less lost for any sort of words at this point... but things were about to get more confusing

1614231852277.png

1614487318207.png
(Italics means he's talking in someone else's voice)
Alron
interaction: Cello. Cello. Gao Gao mention: (myself) Japanime Japanime
Alron would just chuckle again Alron giving Ophelia a little wave though considering the talk about kids it kinda made Alron.. sad.. his powers while cool and all made a few things hard... like finding anyone that would date someone that looked like a teenager despite being in his 30's.. and it did seem that by the end of their exchange Ophelia had worked out who was who but the way Alron moved was a little bit glummer then it really should have been.. as the uncomfortable question about being a blob of shapeshifting goop.. though the pair would find themselves finally lucky as they walked down the hallway they would finally be in luck as... well one of the people down the hallways was unmistakably blatant they didn't just stand out like a sore thumb they stood out like a sore thumb painted neon red and had a sign attached. a girl that was massive and had silvery scales... Alron had never seen anyone like her and to him, that was basically like finding a unique cape or shirt there was also a rather cheerful silvery haired boy and someone else though Alron's excitement meant he could put a name to the face just at this moment . "hey I think this should be fun.. finally some freshmen" alron nudged mama Oak a little with a big cheesy grin on his face. "shall you do the honours then ill be right beside you"

RP FC 2.jpg
state your name, something you like, and you're power.

Interaction: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll
Mentions: History gang
*note: italics are her thoughts

Luna paid no attention to the fiasco happening around the room, opting to have a small nap before class started. Apparently the teacher had other plans. Luna's head shot up to look at the front, upon hearing her name being called, purposely avoiding to make eye contact with the teacher. This immediately caused her to panic. What did she say? Front of class? Name. Likes. Power. Right just those things. Going to the front of the class. Luna had a mental debate that felt like it lasted hours but was probably only a few seconds. She tried to convince herself that it would be fine, as long as she doesn't reveal anything, it should all be fine. Even in her head she didn't seem to be convinced. She took a deep breath in and out, forcing herself to stand up despite her legs wanting to wobble. She knew none of these people, and this would be her first impression. She held her memory book close to her chest as she shuffled forward to the front of the class, her head bowed as she hoped that people weren't paying attention to her, but she could feel that there was at least one person paying attention. She kept her eyes trailed to the ground as she quickly did her introduction.

What did she want again? Right. Name, like, power. I can totally do this...Hopefully.

"L-L-Luna Park. Music. Transfer pain and injuries." Luna stated in a loud enough voice to ensure she wouldn't be asked to repeat.The shorter, the better, less chance of people finding stuff out. With her introduction being over Luna rushed back to her seat near the back of the classroom, attempting to hide her burning red (in embarrassment) face. She absolutely hated when teachers made the students stand up front, it always messed with her social anxiety. In all honesty she wasn't even too sure as to why she was in History, it's not like she can remember most of the information anyways, not with her uber messed up memory or at least she didn't think so, events were blurry, people as well, information was more of a hit or miss. Tests were definitely going to be an interesting experience. Luna decided to look out the window as the rest of the class completed their introductions.

Last edited:
Alyss Sarabi, Energy Elemental
37328_KNnSkXhj.png

As Alyss stared down the boy with the cat, he bounty said no. Well, that was rude. He could AT LEAST try to be polite, instead of snuggling his senpai- well, now the boy was getting defensive, and saying that "oatmeal" did nothing wrong, and that she was well behaved.

"Well, can you TRY to put her out of sight, like in a pet carrier? Or are you to snobby to do so?"

Yeah, she definitely didn't like him. She was about to return to her seat, but then she saw the girl who was scared, return to her seat. Good. Now maybe this can finally be over- But of course, it wasn't over. As Alyss stared him down she said

"Try apologizing- if the word even exists for you"

Of course, the idiot person didn't even listen to her, and said that the white-haired girl was the one who scared "oatmeal" Gritted her teeth, she started him down with a look of hatred. She was THIS CLOSE to leaving an energy ball right in that stupid face, and maybe the cat. But before she could do something she might have regretted, white haired was a SAVAGE, roasting the cat. She had to admit, it felt good, even if the other girl was the one who roasted him.

Smirking, she looked back at snobby cat boy.

"Toddles, and by the way, don't be an Ass. No one likes people like that"

As she got back in her seat, the teacher looked over at all of them, and said they were going to do introductions. Disappointed that she couldn't finish her book, she simply put it away as she looked at the teacher, who said they would be doing simple things, Just naming themselves, something they likes, and their power. Well, Alyss didn't have a problem telling about her power, so this would be a walk in the park. Besides, what could go wrong?​

Karen
anime.jpg

Karen felt a warm glow come over her as both girls went with the fate option. It was nice, really nice. Knowing they didn’t they find her over friendliness irritating. Karen knew she could come off too intense sometimes, that some people would never feel comfortable with her coming straight at them with a smile. Trust and believe she was working on it. But for today it seemed to have paid off. Karen was unusually quick to react when Aria grabbed her wrist and managed to fall into step with rather easily. But for whatever reason Karen took it that step further and managed to pry her wrist loose before intertwining her fingers with Aria’s. She then began swinging their arms and humming, all with a smile on her face. It was only when Karen reached the classroom door did, she figure how psychotic she might look. I mean how many people hold hands and hum whilst doing it on the first day of meeting someone. Complete idiot. And after everything she’d just thought about playing it lowkey. Karen didn’t have to worry much because as they arrived, she could clearly hear the teacher starting the class. Oh no. They were late. Karen unhooked her hand with Aria’s and then went to knock on the door, completely prepared for the lashing she was going to get for not arriving on time.

BOKEH. BOKEH. Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai

imageedit_12_7688053012.png

Jack Nichols
interactions: Yachne ( salem. salem. ) anyone else in history

Jack nodded to the two siblings, and accepted their apologies they had to possibly offer to himself, he saw them leave and one of them mentioned 'class' and Jack rushingly got up, he went to a full dead sprint and rushed into the traffic of students,
no it was taking way to long he wasn't going to accept being late to his first class on the first day, so he decided to jump on the wall and casually crawl up to the ceiling quite quickly and speedily he eventually crawled into the history room, he let himself fall and got up and sat by what appeared to be a cat? How strange.

Kaiya Katayama
stuff to draw.jpg
Mentioned: Cello. Cello. (The Twins) and qunqun qunqun (Lucas)
Interacted: Cello. Cello.

Kaiya had just introduced herself to the suspected siblings, when she saw the boy turn around. It was the first time he smiled at the girl, and although it was full of arrogance, it made him seem like a normal human being. He had sarcastically waved at her as well, but she did not care. The boy had broken some of his marble exterior...What else would happen now that he had done this?

Well it is so nice to meet you both! Dahlia and Vernon are such beautiful names,” is what Kaiya remarked, before continuing on to say, “I am Kaiya...And I would say that boy over there is not bothersome, besides from how conceited he seems.” She smiled, adoring both of them, enjoying the originality yet comeliness of their looks. Their ears were pointed, like elves, whilst their hair had blueish tints; each of them had skin that appeared impossibly smooth, almost making them seem ethereal. Her adoration for them was broken due to Dahlia rolling her eyes and apologising. “Oh! I would love to sit with you, thank you for offering.” Practically beaming, Kaiya thought to herself, HAVE I MADE MY FIRST FRIEND? It is early, but I am sitting next to them! Yes MEEEEEE!

It was only a couple seconds later, in which Dahlia had thrown herself over the desk and was now supporting a girl in her arms. “What had happened? Is that girl okay? How did she throw herself over so quickly?” These are all thoughts that swirled in Kaiyas’ mind, but alas she ignored it. It did not concern her and it would probably be better if the girl was left alone. She might be feeling embarrassed and Kaiya being there might worsen it. The only thing that she could do was look at Vernon and pretend to focus on the rest of class.

eyeborder2.png
Grayson Lavicchi
Interactions: Funnier President Funnier President (Alyss) + Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + salem. salem. (Yachne/Oatmeal) + All of History heeeeey

When Amethyst refused to apologize, Grayson looked ready to lunge over the desk and kill her. How dare she disrespect Oatmeal like this? His Oatmeal deserved the utmost respect, not this blatantly rude behaviour. He was insulted. He would kill her.

Grayson didn't feel protective over a lot of things. Limited edition books maybe. His personal space. And this cat. He was completely willing to form enemies his first day here all because of this small animal.

Alyss told him not to be an ass and that nobody likes it. A twitch at his lip, a threat of a smile.

He leaned back in his seat, reclined his head back and closed his eyes. His features were unguarded, posture relaxed as he sighed through his nose.

"How strange." Grayson's voice was forcibly calm, simmering with annoyance under the thin layer of velvet. "I seem to have misplaced..." His gaze flicked back to the dark haired female.
"... Where I fucking asked."

Great start to the day. Good job Grayson. First day first class and he already cussed at some stranger. Going swimmingly. "Or perhaps," He raised his head with another sigh. "one should not stick their fat nose where it does not belong." Zero chill from the boy. Grayson watched the female return to her seat, his harsh eyes lingering before he turned back.

"Stupidity is a disease, my little Milk Biscuit." He was speaking to Oatmeal, voice soft and quiet. "It's unfortunately not fatal, but it cannot be cured."

Before he could pounce and throttle either Amethyst or Alyss to death, the floaty teacher spoke, commencing the class. Good riddance.

But he soon winced at what Ms Enatsu had instructed. No no no no no.

He did not want to do this. Despite attending a school specifically for those like him, he only wanted to look normal. Just a normal student with nothing weird about him. Not to mention what did he like? Why did the class need to know such things? That he liked spiders? Bagels? Could see corpses? Grayson felt like whatever he'd say was going to come across as strange or relatable for those around him. He was overthinking it. A lot. A panicky rise brewing within him.

He could do this. He could deliver a 20 minute presentation with ease. Only this was not a presentation nor was it twenty minutes. It was a few seconds talking about himself to a group of students. The latter was far worse.

He dreaded to think if he had to do this for every class. He didn't want introductions or games, he just wanted to begin the modules. His arms crossed over his chest. A defensive stance and frown. Maybe if he slunk down in the chair they'd forget his presence.

He simply watched as the first person went up, a meek, stammering introduction. A transfer of pain and injuries. Interesting ability.

Lucas
Interactions - Nobody (Mentions Kaiya and the history gang)

Lucas remained sitting in his chair, perfectly composed and calm. The marble falling once more over his features.

He felt.. uncomfortable. He felt disgusting. Why should he smile when he didn't feel like it? Did he really want to annoy this girl so badly that he did something like force himself to smile? The fucking school counselor on threat of detention couldn't even get him to do that. Much less his mother, his sister, his therapist. Nobody had been able to make him show an expression, even faked. And yet he broke that streak. To annoy the little twat behind him. Not a twat though. Some poor girl he knocked his bag into and then proceeded to insult with... well, to her they were falsehoods. And it was understandable why she would think that as well. It wasn't her fault. But... it did... it hurt a little bit that she was telling people he was conceited. He didn't think he was. He tried not to be. Sometimes he got so wrapped up in thinking about things that he didn't know what to do or say so venomous words clawed out of his throat and he spewed hateful things. Like now. He could feel a twisting in his gut and the clawing of words up his throat that made him want to whirl around and curse the victim of his absentmindedness out because okay maybe her spreading rumors about being conceited hurt a lot actually god he couldn't spend another year in social isolation the room was spinning.

He was going to throw up. He needed to distract himself.

He looked over at the girl introducing herself. Poor thing was obviously terrified of public speaking. He looked over at the teacher. Why was the teacher forcing her to walk up in front of everyone and say some bullshit that didn't matter? Why put this girl through unnecessary stress? He looked around his classmates faces as subtly as he could and saw that they were all mostly in similar - though varying - states of unnerved and mildly distressed. What right did this BITCH think she had?

And then, a cold feeling of dread washed over him as he realized two separate things at the same time: He couldn't admit to the thing that he actually liked doing because what he liked doing was incredibly illegal. And he frankly didn't know what his power was to begin with.

And then he looked back around at the apprehension in his classmates faces and felt the warm frightening glow of indignant fury once more.

Haya stared blankly at Luna as she came up and presented herself.

"Someone's nervous..."

The blond-haired teacher didn't really understand why students got nervous by this type of thing. It's so simple it's not even worth the worry. After Luna's brief presentation, Haya scribbled some stuff down and read the next name off.

"Next, Mr. Lavicchi."

The woman was a little interested to see what a fellow teacher's son was all about.

"Hopefully he's not just some boring kid..."

~Aria Swirlveil~

Aria looks at the door that Karen knocked on, sees the nicely painted door and peeks through the window. It doesn't seem like long that the class had started as she hears the teacher talking about introducing themselves. She stealthfully opens the door and pulls Karen and Aurora into the room, moving them closer to the seats in the back. Its when she looks at her hand when she sits that she notices the twined together fingers of Karen's in her hand. A deep red blush goes across her face as she keeps it there, looking like it wouldn't leave for awhile. The hand stays there, unmoving and to the other girl is warmer than anything she felt in her hand.

The elementalist keeps her eyes forward, taking in the other students introductions. Words go into her ear and out the other as the tries to put together what she needs to say to the class. What exactly was her powers? She could never really tell, only that nature helped her in times of need. Aria hoped that this school would help her figure it out. She wouldn't be able to say exactly what it would be.

Instead of freaking out more, the girl looks at the her new found friends. They seemed to cool her off from herself by just sheer presence alone, the two would totally understand. Right? So would the other students? No? Surely she wasn't the only one that didn't know how they worked, right?

Dreading the idea of going up to the front of the class, Aria puts her head on the desk in front of her. Feeling the extremely treated wood on her face. It did nothing for, the chemicals making her wanting to vomit. She taps her fingers once. Again. And the smell is gone from her nostrils as she concentrated on the feel of the wood. She could hear the wood call to her. A feeling Aria has had a lot in her life. It wasn't like there was words that she heard, but she could feel the heart of nature and it made her want to protect it more.

1614231690181.png
Interactions: Karen Kinzoku, Aurora
Mentions: Songbird500 Songbird500 Songbird500 Songbird500 | BOKEH. BOKEH. BOKEH. BOKEH. | History Class| @ Dimple Doll Dimple Doll

eyeborder2.png
Grayson Lavicchi
Interactions: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll (Ms Enatsu) + Rest of History sup ily

He was just going to slide down in his seat and try disappear from existence. Guy had no problems with speaking, he wasn't shy about that, but he was overthinking his answers. He didn't want to do th-

"Next, Mr. Lavicchi."

"Shit."

A cuss fell right out of his mouth. Probably audible to those seated near him and done completely by accident. His jaw tensed to shut himself up. Cool. This is cool. This is whatever. This is fine. The boy decided to leave Oatmeal at his desk for his introduction, or wherever the little cat was in this moment.

He rose from his seat, figure gracefully crossing the room to the front. His movements reserved and muted, expression subdued. He stood tall, prideful. Sinistrous and quiet as the male's visibly shadowed eyes swept over the students before him.

"Grayson Lavicchi." His voice was smooth and calm, clearly no stranger to public speaking. Confident yet eerily composed.

"Forms of psychic ability." No specifics, keeping the words 'Telekinesis' and 'I see dead people' out of his mouth. He had given a very vague textbook answer and that was as detailed as he would be getting.

"I enjoy not having to partake in classroom introductions." Typical of Mr Grumpy to turn a positive thing into a negative. Grayson glanced towards Ms Enatsu in silent question of is this good enough. He thought his composition of answers was acceptable in the short time he had to think. The male then walked off back towards his seat. Crisis finished with as little information shared as possible.

Selriche
Interaction/Mention: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll (Ms. Enatsu) JinnWon JinnWon (Luna) Gao Gao (Grayson)
smile_by_vanessagiratina-d7yjz1m.jpg
In one of the seats in the center of the classroom, what looked like a head of rainbow hair was stirring.

How long had it been there?

Unimportant.

What was important was that the girl that rainbow hair belonged to was finally tasting it, the flavor she'd been seeking ever since she'd taken her seat. It was one of the things she'd been seeking from this school, beyond just her own betterment: the potential of creativity. Selriche was here to hone her talents, to become an avatar of artistic creation and expression. She couldn't exactly lay claim to such a title if she didn't seek the potential for passion in others.

So, like a farmer studying the soil he was to fertilize, Selriche waited quietly as the students filtered in. Listened in on conversations until their teacher finally ordered them to begin introducing themselves. It was only then that she peaked past her curtain of hair began putting faces to voices, filing them into her memory as the first of the students went up to being introductions. It was here that Selriche truly began to sit up.

With how nervous the first girl was, you'd think they were putting her up in front of an auditorium. Standing at the front of the room, Luna was like a lamb laid bare before wolves. She recited her name, interest, and ability with tense clarity. It was a tragic sight to Selriche, yet the beauty of it was not lost on her. So much could be expressed through body language, and in that manner Luna was a book just waiting for a delicate hand to start turning pages.

The mention of liking Music was tantalizing, but Selriche would leave that for later. Ensuring that her next time presenting would be with a flourish of confidence and determination came first.

As Luna finished, Selriche applauded her as the next began going up.

Mr. Lavicchi was similarly concise, but his movements weren't harrowed like Luna's. He did not need aid similar to Luna's, nothing of the sort. His would have to be about passion, as the formal manner he gave his information would simply not do.

Either way, she applauded for him as well once he finished, eyes turning back towards their teacher, eager to see who'd be going next.

• Sakamaki Izayoi 03.png
    Kai Natsume
    Interaction: Shin Daiha ( Japanime Japanime )
    Mentions: Japanime Japanime and the entire history gang​

"Awesome! Let's meet up in front of the school gate after school," exclaimed Kai as he let out small sighs of relief in between his words. For a split second, his eyes gleamed in excitement at the possibility of making a new friend.

'Maybe attending this school isn't a terrible idea after all,' the blonde teenager smirked at his thought.

Their interaction, unfortunately, was cut short by the teacher declaring the opening of class session.

"Well, I guess we can talk more later," Kai grunted, irritated that he didn't get the chance to know Shin better, before turning his attention to the teacher.

Now that he isn't deep in his music and with his full attention demanded, Kai managed to get a good look at his new teacher. If he has to describe her with one word, that would be... scary. Kai wasn't sure if he was overthinking it, but the teacher gave off the presence of someone chaotic hiding under the pretense of stoicism, like a wolf underneath sheep's wool.

When the teacher told the students to introduce themselves, Kai briefly tensed. He didn't mind telling his name and his favorite thing, but revealing his power is already treading the boundary of his comfort zone. Though the teenager quickly controlled himself, the agitation lingered still in his mind.

"I... have to do it, huh," Kai muttered to himself, feeling like he was going to vomit his heart out anytime soon.

Haya smiled, holding in a giggle. Grayson's like was ironic considering he was doing the exact opposite. Haya noticed the male student wasn't really specific when telling his power, but she didn't really care. There was a whole list of all the students and their powers in her possession anyways. After scribbling some more stuff down, she called out the next student.

"Next... Kaiya Kateyama."

Chita Goukiatsu

toranosuke-miyamura-55220.jpg
"WE'RE LATE!!?" A sudden coldness hit his core. Chita had not been paying attention to the time and apparently classes had already begun. "We can't miss class!! Let's go, Margate!!" The boy stood up and grabbed Margate's hand. "Thanks Miss Spectacles!!!" He didn't know her name so he named her by a feature he'd recognize her by. Nonetheless, he still wanted to give his thanks to the teacher. Now, the only problem was finding History. Should be easy, right? His feet slapped the floor sending him jetting past the various figures that blurred in his speed. "Hopefully we don't miss anything big! Hihihi!" Peals of laughter burst from deep within. Despite the fact he and Margate may be late, he seemed to be enjoying himself. If he had to say, his start at River Valley was already a good one.

Interaction: Table Table Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mention: Table Table Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1614609410344.png1614609429993.png
Dahlia and Vernon Viotto
Interactions: MinTea MinTea {Kaiya}
Mentions: Gao Gao {Grayson} AND THE HISTORY GANG
Note: Italics mean they are talking telepathically.
After Dahlia had returned she had a stressed smile on her face. Shouldnt the school know the fears of students when it comes down to reactions like Amethysts? She shook it off and assured herself it was a accident. She smiled at Kaiya brightly as she sat down in a chair for class to begin.

"Such a lovely name and it suits you perfectly! Wanna be friends? It would be nice to have a friend here!"

She tilted her head to look at the female better. Vernon sat down quietly in the seat next to her, looking at her. Dahlia glared slightly and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Dont be an ass Veve. She is nice. At least try making friends."

"Fine but I dont wanna do the introduction shit."

"Its nice meeting you as well Kaiya. Class is now starting."

He turned to face the teacher and the students who started to walk up to the front of the class. He was pretty calm about it. No matter how much he whined about introductions they didnt actually bother him. He had a fairly simple power and interests. Its not like the teacher was asking for a full blown out essay. He made mental notes of the people going up as he tapped a finger on his chin.

First girl seemed interesting not so much of the second guy. He looked ready to kill Amethyst. If they called him up they would also have to call Dahlia up. They didnt do shit without each other and for introductions to work they needed each other. He glanced at the girl who was next to them also next to go up. This should be interesting. He was quite curious what the females power was - not one he could base off of looks or acting.

Dahlia watched the people with a zoned out look. She should be paying attention but she was lost in thought. Then Kaiyas name got called and she blinked herself back to existence.

"Good luck! Its not all that bad if your nervous!"

Craton and Martine
anime_boys.jpg
Craton and Martine took some time to wonder around the school checking exits, janitor closets, stairs to the roof, vents (especially) making sure to avoid there fellow classmates for time being.
Martine yawned "Any idea what class were suppose to be in right now."
"History or something like that , I'd say we could show up now and come in through the window."
Yeah that definitely won't draw any attention i love it."

The twins found the door to the classroom and peeked inside so they wouldn't scale the building and end up in the wrong room.
Craton smirked "These people look fun to mess with, oh and looks like we're not the only twins this time."

After heading outside and finding the window Martine turned his fingers into metals spikes and Craton hopped onto his back
"How are so f*cking scrawny but so heavy."
"Shutup and climb, I dont want to be late for our dramatic entrance."

Martine scaled the building with craton dangling with one arm wrapped around his brothers neck and the other shoving a rice bun into his mouth. Martine stopped as they were right under the window.
"So should we look before jumping in."
"Now why would we do that, takes away all the fun."

Craton kicked off his shoes and started heating up his feet, as steam started to rise from them he kicked up directing the steam under his feet bursting him up and into the glass window using his brother as a sheild. "You bit....." Martine shouted. Martine was able to fortify his arm and block his face before crashing through the window

The twins landed on the floor, covered in shattered glass Craton sat up and dusted himself off, "Hope were not too late."

Last edited:
1614232247274.png

Margate
interaction: Japanime Japanime Table Table (The class I guess lol)
The realization that they where both late to class thanks to the teacher telling them "oh gods thanks miss so sorry abo-" she'd not have time to say much more as chita had suddenly grabbed her had pulling her along with him "byeeeeeeee" was all the words that managed to get out to the teacher as they both had to make a mad dash to find there class room "If anything it's Probobly just the roll marking hopefully" she'd answer chita's question tho Margate wasn't sure if she was right then again standing infornt a room of people usually led to... well... alor of redicul even by other students that had powers.... physical alterations as drastic as hers was very rare... her little brother always had better luck his powers where... more fun for others to say the least.. hell she was still waiting for those wing things to fully grow in.. oh well it didn't all matter too much even in her musing as the pair rushed to find there class Margate would spot what looked to be the history class room "HEY CHITA Found it" she'd yell to get the cheerful boys attention toward the class room door. Margate going towards it and then opening the door only to forget to duck under the door frame and hitting her face into the wall. "Ouch stupid short doorways damn it" she'd grumble before ducking into class... trying to quietly manoeuvre to a seat but almost tripping on something at this point she sorta gave up trying to be conspicuous since everyone would have notice her by now.

stuff to draw.jpg
Interactions: The Whole class, but especially Cello. Cello.
Mentions: No one

Kaiya shook her head at Dahlia, “I don’t do nervous...Not in these situations anyway!

After just watching Grayson’s introduction, Kaiya never expected that she would be next. No one ever thinks it will be their turn next...Alas, she was grateful that she now had the opportunity to introduce herself to the class. This could be the time to make friends and make a mark on the people around her; the girl wanted to start the year off right.

Feeling happy to oblige, Kaiya rose from her seat and strutted to the front; she held herself full of confidence and asserted herself over the room. She was twizzling a strand of her hair, due to her mind assessing how she should act in front of her classmates, “My name is Kaiya Katayama. It is pronounced Kai-ya.

The girl eyed everyone, getting a better look than when she first entered the classroom, a smile beginning to grace her face. This is as what she saw was beauty, boldness and individuality. “I love each and everyone of you. There are so many personalities and faces here!

A soft giggle escaped her lips, as she looked down, “My power is Force-field manipulation... Which I usually use to protect myself from incoming hostiles! Bags, balls, people.

Skipping back to her seat, the girl wanted to make sure she did well. Whispering to the twins, Kaiya asked, “Do I seem approachable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back