• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Chita had done it again having floated up to Margates eye level the boy squeezing her scale cheeks just a bit staring into her eyes she could help but blush her silvery scales tarnishing and then going a slight red colour. a mix of awkwardness and not really sure this feeling was either. All day she’d been rather overwhelmed by how accepting everyone was hell they seemed to really like her. Chita excitedly exclaiming how cool she was Margates face went even redder despite having been given similar complements she was still hardly used to it. “Agian Th-thanks id love to hang out” margate replied cheerfully but a fair deal of awkwardness in her voice poking Chita in the cheek softly.

Margate then turned to see that kinda rude boy wake up and drape himself over a desk. “Oh look who‘s finally awake“ she’d say with a grin. “you must have had like no sleep if you passed out poking me I’m not exactly best thing to be poking I’m sure Yanni can help with that speaking“ Margate stopped talking Turing her head to the other side to just see a boy that was a bit taller then even her, not that she was surprised her own dad was at least two feet taller the she was, far as she could tell even now she was still growing. But anyway she’d seem him drag yanni by the hair and not what happened previously, her brother might have been a pain but she wasn’t gonna let that stand. Turning back to Chita she’d frown a little. “Ok umm I’m gonna need to deal with the big guy, he’s being a bit of a jerk“ she‘d explain getting up and walking over to Vox easly tapping him on the shoulder. “What hell do you think you where Doing to my brother?” She’d ask grumpily.

yanni
interaction: Japanime Japanime Bubbly Brontosaurus Bubbly Brontosaurus
yanni just giggled a little. “Oh sorry about the caping but I’m just saying true things“ Yanni spoke to both lucien and prim only to get dragged up by the really tall guy Yanni crossing his arm and puffing his cheeks out annoyed. “hey seriously grabbing me isnt a good idea Yanni said deciding to just go once Vox let him go he’d spot his sister getting up having seen she was talking to a floating white haired boy Yanni decided to go over to him, giving a big smile to Chita. “OH hi, in Yanni Margate brother, you must be friends with her right? That’s really cool she doesn‘t get many friends“ Yanni said happily then booping Chita on the noise filling the energetic boy with with the power off serveral red bulls.

Screenshot 2021-04-21 192805.png Hinako was completely and utterly disgusted with the performance Tanosuke was displaying. Threatening to kill students? Surely he didn't mean literally. Or so she thought. In a flash, the desk in front of her was tossed to the side and smashed into the nearby wall.

Hinako jolted and a shiver was sent down her spine as the monster in front of her roared at her. This guy was dangerous. That desk could have been her and that's what she spent the next few seconds thinking about. This guy had serious problems. The only thing Hinako could let out was a gasp.

She confidently stood her ground and didn't back down to Tanosuke, but she couldn't help but be surprised another student was acting this way. Hinako could hear another student say everyone should dial it down like 30 notches. With a swift and majestic flick of her silky hair, she turned away from the other angry students and sat back in her chair. With no desk...

"Hmph! I agree with them. We should all calm down."

The next student jumped up and began yelling. This time at Tanosuke. Even if the guy meant well, he was still yelling and it was loud. Hinako's brow twitched in annoyance as she fought the urge to say anything further or add fuel to the already immensely wild fire. The weird guy with weird ears said something but it went through one ear and out the other.

She completely ignored what he said. She also, again, didn't wanna make matters worse. From there, it just went on and on. More and more students started to make comments. In reality, it just looked like more and more students were ganging up against Tanosuke. Which she had no problems with.

"Hmph! I can't believe that hotheaded idiot actually threatened me!"

Jade 17 dragon/moth shifter
Mention: Bubbly Brontosaurus Bubbly Brontosaurus (mono), Natalla, Cello. Cello. (male tree guy(i forgot his name, oops,)
"Fine I see how it is...neko." I turn to mono in a chill voice much calmer as I hope he gets agitated. Ahh, agitation what a wonderful thing. And haha he actually though I was stupid that just proves how dumb he is at falling for tricks. Sure I'm not the most out spoken person but still... " Goodbye, I'm very sorry for irritating you" I get up and walk calmly away from the cat thing. It looks much happier on the other side with the other girl and the person that looks like a tree, only with glowing veins.

Michio
Michio took another bite of his apple, smiling to himself as the noise began to racket up. Louder and louder and louder. Even though he was right here in front of them. Munching idly, he raised one hand up where everyone could see...

And pointed down.

"Guys, don't get me wrong when I say that I don't really mind you all talking during class. It gets boring and even I can understand that," he commented, sounding as gentle as can be even as the weight of the world seemed to bore down on his students. "but do try to keep the noise down. There's a time and a place to be as loud as you want. Here just isn't one of them, sadly. Let's try to respect that."

Then that weight suddenly vanished, as if it was never there in the first place. He finished off the rest of the apple, tossing the core into a nearby trash bin in the corner of the room. "As for all of your wonderful questions: Spiderwebs aren't made of human skin, but both of them are made of protein, just not the same kind. Penguins are birds, not fish, even though they spend time on land and in water. Their motion in the water more closely resembles flying than the swimming motion used by other animals.

"Toddlers are..."
He struggled a bit to keep his shoulders from shaking too hard at how absurd these questions are. He was failing. Badly. "Toddlers are children around one to three years old. The word comes from the term "toddle" which means to "walk unsteadily" since this is around the time that kids learn to walk."

coded by reveriee.

Haley_HaydenCircleCrop.pngHayden Frazier
Currently in male form.
Interactions: qunqun qunqun (Charlie)

It didn't take long for Hayden to start bobbing his head. Didn't even notice he was doing it, busy munching his chips and unable to focus on more than one thing at a time. The pen tapping was distracting any coherent thoughts which were already few and far between. Potato chip and head-bob.

He was watching the absolute chaos taking part inside the room, the screaming going full force. Hayden was thankful he had seated himself next to his peaceful new friend, the pen tapper. They were quiet, allowing Hayden to just rattle on and on with the guy giving a head nod occasionally. Hayden took that action as a show of Charlie paying attention.

"Everyone's like... so enthusiastic." He observed, another potato chip popping in his mouth. "Think I can spell half of that, but I know it starts with an i." Things were really firing up over there, a desk flying, a group collecting to fight the angry orange boy. Hayden felt a little bad for them, seemed unfair.

Then there was some screaming about two goody shoes?

"Bit rude. It's alright to have a single good one." Hayden mumbled, sounding unhappy. "... There's always shoe prints on mine."

Hayden didn't get to complain too long about his shoes having shoe prints, as the teacher raised a hand and lowered it, along with something else. A weight had settled. Gravity. Magic moon man. Despite the teacher talking away so calmly, Hayden did not match that demeanour. His food was in peril.

"My chips," He whispered in pain, watching the bag in his hand suffer under the gravity change. Both the potato chips and Hayden's mood was crushed. Probably his spine too. Luckily he bounced back fast once the weight dissipated, fine with eating the crunched up parts instead.

"You know-!" He turned to Charlie to continue chatting, the topic of shoes sparking conversation. "I once bought these little heels, kinda like Mary Poppins. Or is it Dorothy... They look the same? Anyway.. they were like super cute." Some silence in realisation. "... And not for me..." His eyes shifted to the side suspiciously before coming back. "For my mom.. Or somebody. Yeah. Love sneakers. Sport. Grr. Rub some dirt in it."

Charlie repeated something he said, so Hayden did it again. As if they had connected on some mental wavelength and everything made sense.

"Yeah, the star wars stuff."

Charlie then raised his hand to ask a question. About toddlers. Fair enough. Toddlers were kind of weird. In fact Hayden nodded in encouragement to the inquiry.

"They don't even drive. Haha..." Hayden was slumped in the chair, the posture of a macaroni as he found the lack of vehicle usage by toddlers funny. The teacher started speaking again, answering the pair's ragingly smart questions.

Hayden responded to the intelligent replies with a ditzy sounding "Uh-huh." Something about protein webs. Eggs had protein, he knew that much. Eggs and spiderwebs are the same thing is what Hayden now gathered from it. But he wasn't paying a lot of attention, because he is dumb.

"I always knew they could fly." Hayden whispered in a faint voice, staring dead-eyed into the distance. Penguins are birds, not fish. "Their feet are too stupid and small to walk everywhere. Probably a government thing, or something..." He turned to Charlie. "You know, pigeons aren't even real. They're like... Spies or whatever. Yeah, crazy, I know right?"

Last edited:
Charlie
Mentions - Hayden ( Gao Gao ) Michio ( Ineptitude Ineptitude )

Charlie nodded, in time to his drumming. This guy was bobbing his head along too. Spiritual link. The power of music bringing people together beyond the language barrier.
“.... Enthuse... En… Enthusiastique” Charlie said as an echo, trying to sound out the words through his very thick French accent.

And then that orange haired kid began screaming at the rest of the class.

Charlie didn’t really understand what he was saying, but whatever it was, it sounded bad. And he opened his mouth to object to whatever it was that kid was saying when the gravity set in.

Crushed. He was being crushed. He was trapped and being crushed and his vision was spinning and going black. What was going on. Where did she go? Where was she? Pain sprang up his le-

The weight was gone. What the absolute FUCK just happened. His head turned wildly around, trying to find the source of the fucker that just did that weird force thingy. He didn’t find them. Shame, he would’ve had some choice words for- Did swearing even work if the person didn’t understand the language? Probably not, didn’t have the same effect.

The chips were a tragedy though, Charlie had to agree. Hayden was talking to him now about shoes. Something about buying little heels. Something about Mary Poppins. Did Hayden do cosplay? Or was Hayden a crossdresser…. Hmmm… Well, he knew people that did both.

Auguste and Cam would’ve liked this guy. They could give each other fashion tips or something.

And then Hayden looked off to the side and back at Charlie. Oh, shifty shifty activity. Maybe he didn’t want to be outed as a crossdresser. That was understandable, the people back at home hadn’t been kind to Auguste either. Charlie gave Hayden a nod.

“Yes, for your mother.” And a small wink. Yes, he had a complete understanding of this situation and he was going to take this secret of Hayden’s crossdressing drag queen ways to the grave for him. Something about sports. And dirt. How did that relate to covering up your crossdressing by saying that you bought high heels for your mother? He didn’t understand. But whatever, it was another interest of his new friend so it was important to Charlie.

“I like football” Charlie offered. “And rugby.” He was unaware that football in America was a completely different sport to soccer.

Surprisingly enough, he did understand Michio’s definition of toddler. And also he made Michio laugh! Score! He liked making people laugh.

And then something about pigeons from Hayden. And pigeons were kinda funny looking. Yeah, they were kinda crazy, especially when they stole your food and shat on you. Charlie gave another nod of complete understanding.

“Absolutely crazy.” He said, carefully overenunciating the “absolutely”

Last edited:
Jade 17 dragon/moth

I was just walking towards he person with glowing veins when it seemed that a collapsing pressure was put on everyone. I freaked out for a second and was gonna go full panic mode when it left. Just suddenly dissapeared. I looked back toward the other girl and dude. Was she ok? Oh no! The girl seemed to have lost consciousness. I grimace when she hits the floor. I speedily walk over to make sure she is ok.

Natalla Rice 18 fly/winged cat.

I was waiting a response from this awesome looking dude when I suddenly couldn't breathe, like the air itself was so heavy. I'm drowning in air! I begin hyperventilating but because of the pressure I just freak out even more. Please not now I think as my vision spots. No,no,no,no please not now. I started sweating and shivering slightly. Maybe I'll throw up instead? "Oh n-" my vision goes dark.

K e e t h a n J o g l o

Keethan sighed as he went up to the school, he was much later than intended. His morning had been . . . chaotic for the most part. Maybe trying to pick-pocket right before school was a bad idea . . . he thought as he strode up the stairs. Well, no matter how late, can't be late twice!. He took a deep breath, straightened his hair, and pushed open the door.

The school itself seemed to be pretty big, though there wasn't many people around. Hmm, they all must be in class. I can scout people out once I get to my class. He glanced down at his schedule, and winced. So far, he had missed one class, and was late for his science. "Dammit" he muttered under his breath, as he walked further into the school, looking for his class/FONT]

Last edited:
Header.png

Gregory thanked the taxi driver with a wave and a smile after taking his bags from out of the back seat. Cars, they changed so much since he had left. And even taxis, the driver wasn't even really a taxi driver, but instead a driver for some company... Luft? They had talked about so many things during the car ride over from the airport. It amazed him that the car was fully electric, running on principles that boggled the monks mind. But the driver was so passionate about his car that it was just fun to listen, so they kept talking about automobiles. Apparently the car had a fully functional self-driving mode. Cars that could drive themselves. He remembered when such things were just science fiction. Gregory smiled as the car rolled away, hardly a noise came from the vehicle, Gregory swore that the wheels on the ground made more noise than the engine. He turned to face the academy, it was a beautiful sight, Gregory admitted to himself.

The school, under a blue sky dotted with white clouds, gated by flowering cherry trees, and accompanied by the choirs of birdsong. He hadn't seen a sight like this in a very long time, and he found himself admiring the campus for just a moment. He then put a hand in his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper, he examined it, a schedule of his classes. Narrowing his eyes for a second, he checked his watch, a simple, minimalist black and steel watch that he picked up from the airport. He was late, not just for one class but he had skipped one entirely. History, apparently. He put the paper back in his pocket and hoisted up his duffel bag, putting it over his shoulder. It bounced against his backpack lightly, and the man was off, walking towards the buildings of the school, patting down his black sweatpants and grey hoodie to make sure he looked more presentable.

He stalked the empty hallways of the academy, not willing to be louder than need be, fearing that he would disrupt the classrooms and students currently learning. He glanced at the classroom numbers, he was getting closer, and as he approached a corner he heard a loud crash and shouting. Gregory stopped, and took a deep breath. Peering over the corner, he saw another student, presumably late, just walk into a classroom. The monk continued his search for his class, and stopped in front of the class that was making all the noise. He gulped, then opened the door slightly, peering in. Everyone seemed to be regaining their bearings, after they suddenly stopped making all that racket. Hm. Gregory slowly leaned away and closed the door. Perhaps tomorrow he would introduce himself to that class. After all, he could hear perfectly fine from just outside.

Gregory sat down near the door in the hallway, setting down his duffel bag, and his backpack, leaning his back against the wall. He opened both his ruck and his duffel, taking out a notebook and pen, and a metal thermos. Laying down the pen and notebook on his bags, he took off the cap on his thermos and poured himself a still steaming cup of fragrant peach tea. Not quite what he was used to, but the fruity tea was sweet and delicious. He took a sip and with his right hand, jotted down a few notes of what the professor was talking about. It seemed that some students had questions, and the teacher was taking the time to answer them. Details about a spiders silk, penguins and toddlers. He blinked confusingly at the answers, at least the class was interested in the subject matter, if they weren't, they wouldn't ask so many questions.

Name, Age:
Oliver Castro, 18

Race, Role:
Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, N/A

Abilities:
Precognition, Spirit Vision, Telekinesis

Mood: Closed Off

Of course the big guy was going to cause trouble, this guy was far too predictable and incredibly obnoxious. And then he stopped, using a more gentle, while still idiotic approach to get Yanni off of the bitchy girl. Wow, he could almost be proud of the big buffoon for managing not to blow a fuse despite what happened. Almost.

How quickly people fall into old habits. It was simply a matter of advice, that he shouldn't go blowing his fuse and causing unnecessary advice. Oliver hadn't thought of it as too terribly rude, rather aloof over anything. He had figured that would allow him to speak without giving him too much trouble. He apparently miscalculated how bad this guy's temper was though, as he was turned against for his comment.

Disgusting. Oliver hated being this close to someone. He had ended up in such precarious situations like this before, but usually, he was in the position to start a fight and get out of there. This time there was no such luck. And this guy was practically twice as big as any assholes who tried their luck on him. Not that it made Oliver fear him. On the contrary, it only filled him with more rage. The men were always straightforward, he knew their goals and why they came around. He could tell right away when one would cause trouble for him and try and reach out with greedy hands. All it took was causing enough trouble and a fight before he could slip out though. It was simple. He would always prefer that to women.

Oliver didn't speak up as Vox threatened him, but he didn't pretend to be scared either. That was one thing he had no interest in lying about. It was why he decided to be more aloof rather than shy in the first place. Because he had no interest in pretending to be scared of anything he wasn't His eyes just bore into Vox, not caring if he was released or attacked. And so when he was let down, he simply went right back to playing with his coin with that same bland expression, unbothered.

He let his attention shift to the teacher, who was answering the ridiculous questions one of the excitable students was spewing out. This was going to be an incredibly long day. The added weight to catch attention was a nuisance as well. His face didn't give away any discomfort as he just boredly listened to whatever random questions their teacher would be forced to answer off.

Name, Age:
Lucien Quinn, 18

Role:
Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, Pansexual

Abilities:
Light Absorption and Manipulation

Mood: Happy

This girl was going to kill him. That or the giant guy who dragged Yanni off for getting too close. He sure hoped he wasn't getting put on any death list for this as Prim was clearly the one pushing the boundaries. "Usually I just take someone out a couple of times before someones all cuddled up like this." Lucien mused, just focusing on recovering from the shock of the scenario. It wasn't that he particularly minded, he'd jumped the gun fast on things before. Though usually, he was a bit less sober.

"Got it." He winked, not minding the insistent comment that she didn't want him there. "Just a friendly invitation~" He was just so easy going, Prim didn't really have much to worry of, he wouldn't react in any ways that would cause trouble. Even with any dumb flirtings, he had to tease with. Just, a sparring match sounded great, and he'd attempt to get everything together so he could participate. Perhaps he could run back and forth depending on where it is, get things in the oven, fight, then run back before it went off and replace it with the next batch. It was a lot of work, but that was the kind of guy Lucien was. Despite making a million different plans, he seemed to be able to schedule himself to fit around everyone and somehow manage with enough energy.

Ah but there seemed to be something going on. Their lovely teacher getting their attention with a sudden increase in weight on their shoulders. It was uncomfortable for sure, but Lucie couldn't help but think of how useful that could be. It definitely seemed like a good thing for a teacher to have in training. He could imagine it being used as extra weight to help the students give muscles. Plus, this guy was a science teacher, right? Gravity. Made sense, some physics junk that Lucien had no hope of understanding.

K e e t h a n J o g l o
KEETHAN WITH COURIER BAG.png
Interactions Skyrte Skyrte (Greg)
Mentions: @Skyence gang
Keethan adjusted his courier bag continued to walk through the empty hallway, silently, glancing up at each door, checking the numbers. He fidgeted with one of his hands as he walked, cracking his fingers, and stuck his other in his pocket. While walking, he checked his bag, just to make sure. There wasn't much, he had never owned much stuff. Inside, was his books, a small alarm clock, for his dorm, and his two knives. He continued walking, running his finger against the walls, until finally, he reached the his classroom. He checked his schedule to make sure it was the right one, and headed towards it. He noticed against the wall, there was a kid sitting up against the wall, writing in his notebook, and passed a glance at him. "You also in this class? Think you might be able to take notes better inside, don't you think" He asked him, tilting his head a bit as he smiled.

header-png.877888

With: N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Gregory heard footsteps and looked up towards them, seeing another man approach him. Younger, so a student, not a professor? Gregory thought to himself. The newcomer was far taller than Gregory was, and the monk found himself having to crane his neck further than he was used to. The newcomer wore neat clothes, with an emphasis on red. Much more colorful than Gregorys own pick of black and grey clothes. Gregory spent a thought that he should go to a clothing store sometime.
"You also in this class? Think you might be able to take notes better inside, don't you think?" The wearing red newcomer asked.
Gregory shrugged, "They seemed a bit rowdy in there for a while, it seemed better to not give the teacher another problem to deal with, considering my tardiness. Besides, I can hear perfectly fine out here. And I don't think I'm quite ready for a classroom full of chatter and shouting, I spent a lot of time in a quiet place, until recently." He replied with a smile back, "You're welcome to join me out here, but I wouldn't recommend it, classrooms are purpose built for learning, and a hallway is built for walking." Gregory stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back