• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Feeling a bit iffy that I'm the only one who made a teacher as of now but I think that's about it for mine :0

I'll put up some info for the relationships part later and add more to it as we go along.

Feeling a bit iffy that I'm the only one who made a teacher as of now but I think that's about it for mine :0

I'll put up some info for the relationships part later and add more to it as we go along.
Fair enough teacher tend to get sidelined a lot so you know

I’ll be making a teacher as well :)

For the whole villian aspect my characters could definitely be persuaded but I figured they could start off as just students who like to have a little too much fun.

It kind of sucks that they took away being able to have tabs for each section like for ooc, ic and lore etc at the top of the pages it use to be a lot easier to navigate then threads.

I am reading all of your CS and my mind is already like...So, who will my character tease, flirt and chat with today? EVERYOOOOOONE! Muahahaha!

Lmao
Im super excited to see how Vernon and Dahlia play out and if anyone wants im open to any plotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back