• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique CS Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Do keep in mind that we will need a variety of roles filled. (Students, teachers, bad guys [PM me about this one.], etc.) You are free to make whatever you want, and as many characters as you want as long as you can handle it. Also, this is just the basic character sheet and info I need from you. You can add whatever you want and change up the sheet aesthetic.

(Name of OC)

Faceclaim:

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:

Favorite color:

Personality:

Hates:

Loves:

Biggest secret:

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

(What's your character's name? Nicknames? Maybe you can also put the origin of those names, or why they were named that way?)

A G E

(How old is your character? For students 16-19.)

G E N D E R

(Male or female?)

H E I G H T

(What's your character's height? You may measure in meters, centimeters, or feet and inches.)

W E I G H T

(How much does your character weigh?)

B O D Y T Y P E

(Are they muscular? Scrawny? Athletic? Chubby? Describe the figure of their body.)

A P P E A R A N C E

(What is the overall look of your character? Are their eyes a bright shade of blue, yet was there a cry for help behind if you look closely? Are their skins tawny like the desert sand? Are their hair as dark as the aged wine in the nobleman's glass? Do their scars pucker and crisscross over their body? Do their tattoos and piercings make them a work of art or do they show all what they went through to get them? Of course, you don't have to be poetic about this. You can be straightforward about this description—so long as you got the most obvious details of their appearance.)

-R O M A N C E-

S E X U A L O R I E N T A T I O N

(Are they homosexual? Heterosexual? Bisexual? Pansexual? Asexual?)

W H A T A R E T H E Y A T T R A C T E D T O ?

(What kind of people is your character attracted to? Do they like personality over looks, or looks over personality? Do they like confidence and passion? Mysterious and detached people? Leaders? Someone who's there when your character needs them?)

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

(List down your character's skills and abilities. What can they do in mundane circumstances? Are they good at drawing? Writing? Photography? Cooking? Fencing? Military tactics? Pissing people off?)

P O W E R S

(What power do they have? What can they do with their power? How do they use it? Offensively? Defensively? Supportive?)

H O B B I E S

(What do your characters like to do whenever they have free time?)

-P E R S O N A L I T Y & C H A R A C T E R-

S T R E N G T H S

(What are your character's good traits? Are they honest? Kind? Are they dedicated to what they do or to the people they love? Do they have a good sense of humor? Are they mature or are they always as enthusiastic as a child? Describe these good traits as much as possible for others to get the gist of the goodness of your character.)

W E A K N E S S E S

(What are your character's bad traits? Are they honest or loyal to a fault? Are they short-tempered? Sarcastic? Rude? Cold and distant? A compulsive liar? Violent? Apathetic? An airhead? Describe these bad traits as much as possible to let others get a gist of their personality flaws.)

B E L I E F S

(What are your characters' principles and philosophies in life? Do they believe that people always have a reason of being and becoming? Do they believe in following orders, so long as no one is deprived of their rights? Do they believe that everyone's preferences and beliefs are valid no matter what? Do they believe that there is nothing wrong with getting revenge? This may, again, influence your character's personality.)

F E A R S

(What is your character afraid of? The dark? Spiders? Cockroaches? Height? Losing the people they love? Death? Why are they afraid of these things?)

I N S E C U R I T I E S

(What makes your character anxious and vulnerable? Is it their image? Their powers? Their reputation? Why do they become insecure of these things?)

H A B I T S

(What are their habits? Do they bite their nails? Do they chew their lip? Do they fumble with their fingers, cross their arms, roll a coin over their knuckles?)​

Last edited:

Chita Goukiatsu

280508.jpg

"Are we friends now? Or are we enemies? That's the type of thing you have to settle!"

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: May 20th

Favorite color: Orange

Personality: His apparent lack of intelligence and his absolute fearlessness are Chita's two dominant traits. Chita can easily be amazed by the simplest things and can also be confused by the simplest concepts. Moreover, he often fails to fully understand and comprehend lengthy and complicated descriptions of something. Chita's personality is like that of a child's. He can be pretty immature at times. Although Chita is fairly lightheaded and goofy, he has an unstoppable sense of determination, optimism and commitment. Along with that, he has great courage to back it up.

Hates: His friends getting hurt.

Loves: His friends and sweets.

Biggest secret: N/A

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Chita Goukiatsu

Chi is japanese for earth or land.
Ta is japanese for break up (land).
Chita is meant to mean earth break up, or breaking up land. A hint to his powers.

Gou is japanese for overpowering, powerful, superior.
Kiatsu is japanese for atmospheric pressure.
Goukiatsu is meant to mean overpowering pressure. Another hint to his powers.

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

5'9"

W E I G H T

145 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Muscular but lean

A P P E A R A N C E

Chita has white hair and blue eyes. He wears three small, silver hooped earrings in his left ear.

38962d68b2b36d0887ac249d0a8a19b0.jpg

"If you don't take risks, you can't create a future."

-R O M A N C E-

Hetero

Chita doesn't necessarily have a preference. If he's attracted to a girl, he's attracted to her.

CWJADzAUEAAFUtU.jpg

"Being alone hurts worse than pain."

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Uncanny instinct (in certain situations), charismatic, and seemingly immune to cavities.

P O W E R S

Gravity Manipulation

Right now, Chita only has the ability to attract, repulse, jump really high, and finally his main use, increase the pressure or change the direction of gravity, on a minor scale, to increase damage of attacks. He hopes to grow stronger and increase the range of his abilities.

H O B B I E S

Eat (especially sweets) and do something active and fun.

images

"I want to eat something sweet!"

S T R E N G T H S

Although Chita is fairly lighthearted, he has an unstoppable sense of determination, optimism, and courage. He will do anything to stand up for his friends and comrades.

W E A K N E S S E S

Can be overconfident, hot-headed, not serious enough, simple-minded, impulsive, and reckless.

B E L I E F S

Chita believes that all people should be loyal to their friends, and if Chita sees anyone betraying their own comrades, he would stand up for the victims (even if they are enemies).

F E A R S

Not being able to protect who he cares for.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Not being able to protect who he cares for.

H A B I T S

Forgetting people or their names.

62bdba079557844557018c85b371e6035b1e903fr1-1280-720v2_hq.jpg

"So... Do you have any candy or not?"

Ethan Banesworthy

d2255719f184ce96156a17b7c4fb5094.jpgjBR9AJ.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: Friday, October 13th, 2002

Favorite color: Grey

Personality: Quiet, doesn't like speaking to people, often sarcastic when speaking to people, kind on the inside.

Hates: Cats, school lunches, and green shirts.

Loves: Hamilton, confusion, and facts

Biggest secret: He likes eating toast with paprika on it

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

He received the name Ethan because his parents wanted him to endure and be strong and if you search the meaning of Ethan, you will find it means just that.

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

72.4 inches

W E I G H T

148 ibs.

B O D Y T Y P E

Scrawny 18 year old.

A P P E A R A N C E

Grey eyes, black hair, he wears a mask all the time to cover up a scar on the side of his face, white hoodie, black t-shirt, black track-pants.

-R O M A N C E-

Heterosexual

(What kind of people is your character attracted to? Do they like personality over looks, or looks over personality? Do they like confidence and passion? Mysterious and detached people? Leaders? Someone who's there when your character needs them?) He likes personality and looks balanced and he likes people who are there for him in his great times of need.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Running, Drawing, and yes, pissing people off.

P O W E R S

He can shadow step, which means he can step into the shadows and travel around unseen. He uses this in all the ways.

H O B B I E S

He likes running.

Like track and stuff.

S T R E N G T H S

He is mature and kind. He is also very loyal to his friends and those he loves.

W E A K N E S S E S

He lies a lot, he is sarcastic and cold, and he is distant

B E L I E F S

He believes that there is nothing wrong with getting revenge.

F E A R S

Cats.

He has Ailurophobia.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

His power makes him anxious and vulnerable. Hes worried people will think its a simple power for a simple mind.

H A B I T S

He bites down on his lip. The worse the situation, the harder he pushes down. You can imagine hes had lots of bloody lips.

Shin Daiha

d6t4kqx-7c3cfb5f-322a-48e5-8730-2bf9251f7785.png

"Geez..."

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: January 14th

Favorite color: Red

Personality: Shin is prone to gnomic, sarcastic, sometimes bitter, occasionally whimsical asides. He exists to deflate pomposity and deliver funny lines. He is a smart capable guy but he typically chooses not to put forth effort. Preferring to relax or do something he finds fun. Shin hates doing boring work like paper work. He'd much rather do something that gets him active or engages him physically.

Hates: Nothing really.

Loves: People close to him.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Shin is japanese for shake, quake, tremor. It's a reference to his powers.

Dai is japanese for big, great.
Ha is japanese for wave.
Daiha is meant to mean big wave or great wave. Another reference to his powers.

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

5'11"

W E I G H T

155 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Very muscular.

A P P E A R A N C E

Shin has messy dark blue hair and blue eyes.

original.jpg

"When people ask me stupid questions, it is my legal obligation to give a sarcastic remark."

-R O M A N C E-

Hetero

Shin has a thing for girls with pretty eyes. That can include bright colored eyes, heterochromia eyes, or eyes that seem to sparkle. Absolutely does not mean he isn't attracted to girls with normal or average eyes.

d6hxc6m-b8b2dbae-5b6d-4c71-ad75-bd2dd1eaa831.png

"It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste."

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Can sort of draw, charismatic, and observant.

P O W E R S

Vibration Manipulation

Shin can create, shape and manipulate vibrations, rhythmic movements in himself, objects, environment, through the ground, water, air, etc.

H O B B I E S

Playing video games.

S T R E N G T H S

Shin is quite charismatic. Able to draw in allies and friends fairly easy. He is also a quick thinker, able to think up snarky remarks in an instant or right on the spot. Moving away from that, he is able to quickly think up plans and strategies as well. Shin may be more observant that the average person. Taking in his surroundings and noting things that feel out of place or are sketchy.

W E A K N E S S E S

Lack of professionalism with authority, nonchalant attitude, carefreeness, recklessness, sometimes lazy and unmotivated.

B E L I E F S

Shin believes you should do whatever you want despite what anyone says. Just as long as it's not bad or hurting anyone.

F E A R S

Bees.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

N/A

H A B I T S

Saying "Geez...", cracking his fingers, falling asleep at inappropriate times or when he's bored, and spacing out.

-R E L A T I O N S H I P S-

F A M I L Y

Emiho Daiha (Sister)

Happy_Sugar_Life_Koube_Shio_Cosplay_Wig_2_1800x.jpg

"Shin~~~!!"

Emiho is Shin's 9 year old sister. Emiho is a nice girl who is generous by nature and loves her big brother very dearly. They are very close and Shin is Emiho's all time favorite person. Shin has perhaps the biggest soft spot for his little sister. Often being quite protective over her. He plans to visit her regularly throughout the school term because he lives in a dorm.​

Last edited:
Naomi Tachibana

65875-1571236292.jpg
Futaba Yoshioka.jpeg

"Are you okay? "
-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: October 25th (water sign lol)

Favorite color: Purple

Personality: Optimistic, introverted, stubborn, she's the definition of mom friend

Hates: Rude people, maths, new moons (weakens her power)

Loves: Reading, music, and being around water, corgis !!! Full moons (she's at her strongest)

Biggest secret: She loves to sing and dance when no one's around. Her past.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
Naomi Tachibana
(Naomi is Hebrew for pleasantness or beautiful and gentle.) Some friends call her Noms or Nomi

A G E

G E N D E R
Female

H E I G H T
5 feet 4 inches

W E I G H T
110lbs

B O D Y T Y P E
She is slightly toned, but overall is scrawny.

A P P E A R A N C E
She has medium length light brown hair, light brown eyes. She has fair skin, with freckles dotting her face and body.
When you look into her eyes you'll notice she's always distant, always daydreaming about something or overthinking a situation. When she sees something she loves, like a corgi, she practically glows with happiness.

-R O M A N C E-
Heterosexual

W H A T A R E T H E Y A T T R A C T E D T O?
She likes people who show her equal kindness, she doesn't care about looks as much as personality. You do get bonus points from her if you can sing or like musicals.

-S K I L L S-
S K I L L S
She loves playing Ukelele and singing, writing, reading, and doing things for her friends.

P O W E R S
Her power is called Siren. And with it, she can take on the traits of a siren. She's able to control liquids, and, when she sings her siren song, she temporarily has control of someone's mind. That depends on their own mental state and is a power she avoids. She uses her powers offensively and defensively. For example, someone whose mental state isn't strong she can control no problem. But someone with a stronger mental state will take some time. If she strengthens her power she could control multiple people.

H O B B I E S
Singing, playing instruments, writing, dancing.
(What do your characters like to do whenever they have free time?)

S T R E N G T H S

Naomi is a very honest and kind person. She goes out of her way to help her friends with anything, often ignoring her own problems. She is also very optimistic, always trying to cheer her friends up and finding the good in everything.

W E A K N E S S E S
Naomi often ignores her own worries and lets unsaid emotions build up over time. This is where her stubbornness can come out as she will refuse to let others know what's going on. She can also be a bit of a space cadet and may need a friend to help her get back to reality.

B E L I E F S
Naomi believes some things happen for a reason and no amount of tampering will change that. But she also believes that there is good in everything and everyone and that it just takes a bit of time to come out.

F E A R S
Naomi is afraid of losing people close to her. When she was younger, she lost her parents in an accident and now treasures her friends and really tries to enjoy her life.
She's also not a fan of fire, just because her powers weaken significantly around fire.

I N S E C U R I T I E S
Naomi is insecure about herself and her powers. She doesn't believe she's good enough looks-wise and that she isn't strong enough compared to her friends. Especially because she doesn't like to use the second half of her power.

H A B I T S
Naomi plays with her hair when she's nervous. She used to pick at her lips but has convinced herself to stop. She also tends to fidget.

Last edited:

Grace Nanami
1613764909065.png
"Oh! were you talking to me? Sorry, I don't talk to losers."

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: February 14th

Personality: Too good for humanity, Confident but some say she's just full of herself. doesn't like being bothered by just anyone she can come off as rude and she definitely thinks she's the queen of this universe.

Hates: losers, almost everyone that's not her, anyone who challenges her, No, birds, valentines day.

Loves: flowers, Yes, sparkly jewelry, attention, gifts, chocolate, applause

Biggest secret:
She has severe social anxiety and acts the way she does so that at least she knows why people are looking at her.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Grace Nanami
Grace means charm
Nanami means seven seas in Japanese

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5ft 4 in

W E I G H T

115 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

not muscular but not scrawny she's average and fit, in good shape

A P P E A R A N C E

Grace has long black hair and red eyes with skin on the paler side
1613765871713.png

"ugh......you again....."

-R O M A N C E-

Heterosexual

She isn't picky as long as they love her she does like them to be taller than her at least and fit as well.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Grace is an underground idol so she loves to sing and she's good at it too

P O W E R S

she can hypnotize people with her voice, but only if she's singing. She uses it mostly to help others. She can use it in a fight for herself but, she doesn't like to.

H O B B I E S

count her fans on social media build her brand. She also likes to bake but no one really knows that

1613766602677.png
"Come to bring me a gift? Oh I Love you!.....No? oh never mind."

S T R E N G T H S

well she's honest, almost brutally honest. don't ask her questions if you don't want the truth. She'll kill someone for you if you end up getting close, so loyal.

W E A K N E S S E S

She's crazy possessive if you fall in love. If you cross her she has 0 problems cutting you off or out of her life you only get one chance. she's super sensitive behind her confidence.

B E L I E F S

Grace believes that you should be free to do what you want as long as it doesn't hurt important people like her and rules are suggestions.

F E A R S

"atychiphobia" - Fear of failure
Autophobia - Fear of being disliked
doesn't like birds scared of birds.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

her face. she's always afraid that theirs something wrong with it. she hates her forehead. and she needs glasses but wears contacts instead because she's embarrassed of them.

H A B I T S

She often crosses her arms and plays with her hair along with tapping her foot quickly on the floor.

Last edited:
Alron Alre

D8D82D50-DAB9-4A85-82DD-AB123216F433.jpeg

trust me I’m just as unique as everyone else
-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: 4th October

Favorite color: black

Personality: Alron is generally a friendly sort of fellow that enjoy a prank or two taking full advantage of his powers though he does somewhat abuse them he’s not doing in in any malicious way as he sees shapeshifting basically like changing cloths though it could be annoying to some. Though he acts like the "chill" teacher the reactions to his antics is what he tends to use to make judgments on the students he must deal with

Hates:
being called short
people mentioning how he looks like a child
freezers
Loves:
Messing with people
mimicking songs
Biggest secret:
Despite how much fun his powers are he deeply regrets the fact he will never truly grow up being stuck in a snapshot of his life.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
he’s sometimes called blob for obvious reasons

A G E

G E N D E R
says he’s male tho at this point he’s not really got one

H E I G H T
veritable normally stands around 5 foot or shorter

W E I G H T
900 kg

B O D Y T Y P E

his normal apprance is a somewhat lanky 13 year old

A P P E A R A N C E
Alron always looks exactly the same when he’s not mimic others or simply letting himself go so to speak

-R O M A N C E-

he’s not sure atm

it’s been a long time thinking about it had Alron just needs someone that’s.... flexible or at least ok with it... he’s a big blob of slime afterall

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
good at “singing” though it’s just copying others, actually fairly good cook, good actor

P O W E R S
power: mimic sludge: Alrons body melted down into a sort of black slime-like substance. With a few of the slime-like traits associated with slimes. It is a strange twist allows him to copy other things whether it be a person or device there is a lot of limiting factors to this ability

He CANNOT copy a voice unless he assimilates the original holder of the voice
he CAN repeat what someone’s said that hes heard in their own voice
He CAN only copy the outward structure of something he sees unless he assimilates it
He CANNOT functions as a useable device unless he understands how to works fundamentally. Assimilating the object helps a lot
He CAN copy the powers of others if he understands how to use them on a fundamental level. Assimilation required

He CANNOT change anything only copy thing so he cannot change clothing or hair colour although he is trying to work on this

Assimilation: it’s a process that takes 10 hours where alrons body covers the person or items basically soaking up the “knowledge” allowing him to perfectly replicate the thing. The process CANNOT be interrupted or it will have to start over.
H O B B I E S
watching tv, reading comics, listening to celebrities and other audio tracks

S T R E N G T H S
while a bit of a trickster Alron can be fairly empathetic towards others afterall he can more or less walk a mile in their shoes so to speak.

W E A K N E S S E S

his mimicking of others can sometimes get out of hand especially with how carelessly he acts when changing between people

B E L I E F S
Things change jou gotta be able to adapt to it and work through it eventually becuse no matter what life doesn't stay the same

F E A R S

scared of just... existing as he's not even sure he age will eventually kill him or if due to his power he will simply continue existing forever

I N S E C U R I T I E S
insecure about his age and appearance despite being fairly jovial on the outside

H A B I T S
he has a tendency to swallow random object when nervous

Last edited:

AURORA LEE

c1ab6433982047cf110b1f429a009aca.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: February 23rd
Favorite color: Teal
Personality: Aurora is a sweet-natured girl with a kind and compassionate soul. She is slow to open up to others but once you get to know her, she can be quite a playful and passionate young miss. Due to her charitable personality, however, she can easily be taken advantage of and sometimes puts too much pressure on herself to be perfect.
positive traits: compassionate, sweet-natured, creative, loyal, altruistic, insightful, passionate, empathetic, playful
neutral traits: mysterious, quirky, stubborn, private
negative traits: sensitive, cautious, perfectionistic, too selfless, over works herself, conflict averse
Hates: Bullies, crowds, being center of attention, celery, insects, spiders, storms, conflict, feeling helpless, winter, betrayal
Loves: Sweets, giving people gifts, sunshine, spring, listening to music, baking, animals, fashion, citrus fruits, the combo of vanilla and rose, coffee and tea, storytelling, candles, traveling
Biggest secret: TBD

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
Aurora Jade Lee [nicknames: Aura, Rori, Rora, A]

A G E
Seventeen years old

G E N D E R
Cisgender female

H E I G H T
5'3

W E I G H T
110 pounds

B O D Y T Y P E
Despite having a rather slender figure, she is naturally built like an hourglass.

A P P E A R A N C E
Aurora had a very doll-like appearance. She is slender built but equipped with an hourglass shape. She has long, dark brown hair that is both thick and silky to the touch. Most would describe her to have soft facial features. She has large, amber eyes that are lined with dark lashes. She has a straight nose and full lips that give her a slight pout. Much like her hair, her eyes brows are a dark shade of brown and are well-groomed. Her sun-kissed skin is smooth but dotted with a light dusting of freckles. On each of her ears, she has three piercings: one on her lobe, upper lobe, and one on her helix.

-R O M A N C E-

Heterosexual

Honestly, she’s a little conflicted about this. She likes more confident individuals who aren’t afraid to stand up for themselves or others. However, she’s not picky whatsoever and would take anyone who was willing to love her.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
— She’s actually really good at baking and taste testing as she spent a lot of time doing it when she was younger.
— She considers tying a cherry stem with her tongue a skill of hers.
— Aurora has an eye for fashion and design. She knows how to make an outfit and an entire room look good.
— She is good at comforting people. She seems to know just what to say to someone.

P O W E R S
Empathy - the ability to fully interpret and reproduce the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others. In simplest terms, she can feel and sense others emotions.
— She can sometimes push her own emotions onto others but it is usually unintentional (a.k.a empathetic projection).
— May eventually develop Pathokinesis, the ability to manipulate others emotions.
— She must be in physical contact or in close proximity of someone to use her abilities.
— She gets a lot of headaches as a result to using her abilities whether it’s intentional or not.
— If someone's emotions are strong or she is in a crowd of people, she can easily get overwhelmed and it sometimes makes her physically ill.
— At this point, her abilities are not very, well, equip for any sort of battle. They are play more of a supportive role than anything.

H O B B I E S
Baking, listening to music, traveling, shopping

S T R E N G T H S
While she might not be physically strong or advanced in her superpowers, Aurora a reliable individual who is forever willing to lend a hand to another. She has a peacemaker personality so one could only guess that she is good at dissolving tension or conflict though she does her best to avoid it for the most part. She is also very dedicated to the people she loves and is quite good at providing comfort to others.

W E A K N E S S E S
Sweets. She is slow to open up to others which can be an issue in building relationships for her. Aurora is a passive and generous individual so she is more easily taken advantage of by others. She is her own worst enemy and tends to beat herself up over her failures in life.

B E L I E F S
Aurora is very neutral in most of her beliefs due to her open-mindedness and conflict adverse tendencies. She’s one of those people who is willing to listen to just about anyone and keep a civil conversation even if she doesn’t agree with them. She also believes in giving people second chances and living your life to the fullest.

F E A R S
She is absolutely terrified of insects (especially cockroaches) and will 100% screech if she sees one. She will also refuse to kill one because she is too afraid to get near it. She also is a afraid of swimming because she never actually learned to swim in the first place. As a perfectionist, Aurora is naturally afraid of failure. She is, more specifically, afraid of failing other people. Of course, she also happens to be afraid of losing people she cares about.

I N S E C U R I T I E S
Her powers are probably her biggest insecurity. Her abilities are not necessarily, well, fit for combat or very powerful in general. Therefore, she feels a bit overshadowed by the people who do have powerful abilities or more offensive/defensive powers.

H A B I T S
She has a bad habit of messing with her hair or biting her lip when she is nervous or upset. She typically avoids eye contact in uncomfortable situations or when she is upset as well.

Last edited:
Margate Aiest

Faceclaim:
1584775730225.png

"Some might call me a demon.. thats.. probably accurate"
-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: October first

Favorite color: silver

Personality: while her high and appearance are considerably off-putting Margate tries to be friendly however she often comes off as rather condescending, coupled with the fact she is literally draining to be around but all in all she tries her best to be nice. her ability to socialize is fairly muddled in that respect but you can call her out for lack of trying

Hates:

Loves:

Biggest secret:
she doesn't all much like to mention her father being a cop.. as it can get awkard especially with the reputation the man has garnered

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
she's been called a demon on occasion for good reason

A G E

G E N D E R
female

H E I G H T

8'2 feet

W E I G H T
170kg

B O D Y T Y P E
somewhat on the muscular side

A P P E A R A N C E
Margate has a few striking features that make her stand out aside from her immense height, she is also covered in silvery gray scales form head to toe said scales are course and abrasive, another odd feature is her eyes they are a solid redy gold color, her hair is the same color as her scales and have a similar course felling to it as well as rather long but standard enough considering her height, finally her teeth look more like they would fit in a carnivorous animal then a human, her back has 2 od little nubs on them the starting of a set of large wing like structures growing in

-R O M A N C E-

heterosexual probobly?

honestly, she'd just like anyone she could actually touch..

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
she is good at most sports though that's sheerly due to her powers and massive size... oh she's been banned from it

P O W E R S
Power
entropy: Margate constantly generates a field around her of about 3m that saps all types of energy, so for example it could slow down or completely stop a projectile or just make someone very tired eventually

Abilities
Effect entropy: Margate can increase or decrease the power of the entropy field making its sapping effect even more prominent or weaker but she can not turn it off

Body drain: hitting Margate with a physical attack or her using one will cause a large drain on the stamina and energy reserves on the target, to the point where the cells bonds may break if subjected to enough strikes

Weaknesses: she needs to be extremely close to her target to cause any real harm and it’s more dangerous to her allies thanks to the inability to deactivate the entropy field.

H O B B I E S
likes drawing

S T R E N G T H S

Margate generally a kind and honest person though she, not one to be easily manipulated despite her trusting personality..

W E A K N E S S E S

as said before her personality while friendly can be very draining if not a bit clingy to anyone that might actually stuck around with her

B E L I E F S

(What are your characters' principles and philosophies in life? Do they believe that people always have a reason of being and becoming? Do they believe in following orders, so long as no one is deprived of their rights? Do they believe that everyone's preferences and beliefs are valid no matter what? Do they believe that there is nothing wrong with getting revenge? This may, again, influence your character's personality.)

F E A R S

(What is your character afraid of? The dark? Spiders? Cockroaches? Height? Losing the people they love? Death? Why are they afraid of these things?)

I N S E C U R I T I E S
Her appearance worries her a lot especially dislikes religious stuff die to a incident a long time ago

H A B I T S
Has a tendency to bear hug people without realising the consequence

Relationships
She has a young brother called yanni
EADA5ADB-0A14-4BD6-8AA4-24A21D5E44B7.jpeg

yanni

Faceclaim:
EADA5ADB-0A14-4BD6-8AA4-24A21D5E44B7.jpeg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:
25 march
Favorite color:
gold
Personality:
yanni is a overly energetic care free soul unlike his elder sister he doesn’t exactly take as much care with his powers, especially since so far there more developed then Margates a fact he will hold over her whenever he can. His lack of care can be as destructive as It is fun, gladly helping anyone with a little boop... even if they didn’t ask for one..

Hates:

Loves:

Biggest secret:
he might have caused a few other children to have died a long time ago the details are Not well know... but their where bodies

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
yanni

A G E

G E N D E R
male

H E I G H T
7'2 feet

W E I G H T
no one really knows

B O D Y T Y P E
fairly lanky ish

A P P E A R A N C E
yanni underneath his glowing winged form (his wings grew in before margate) has golden scales across his body overall looking very similar to his sister

-R O M A N C E-

hereosexual

somone who is as silly and energetic as he is

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
really good videogaming skills
can cure all tiredness
makes sleep irrelivent

P O W E R S

Power name: Negentropy field

Power description: working as an exact Opposite to his sisters ability yanni does get a few more abilities having already had his wings grow in unlike Margate who’s still waiting on hers to start growing. Much like Margate yanni projects a constant field 3 meters around him in all directions. Instead of sapping energy everything around and within this field is “given“ energy boosting a person or object increasing the speed of something too. Though the true danger lies in the fact that eventually a object will litterally shake itself to pieces on a atomic level, or more liking bust into flames/be lazered.

flight..sorta: using charged air Yanni is able to float and “fly” above the ground about 20 meters max hight
Effect Negentropy: he can turn down the field to a more far far weaker level but never turn it off
boost boop: Yanni can “boop” a person or object to give it a big boost of energy this also applies to anything that strike him as well, as previously stated this can be dangerous.
Directed field: thanks to having wings Yanni is able to use them to direct his field into more of a cone when need be it can reach out to a max of 6 meters long and at its peak 9 across. The energy boosting affects are more concentrated this way It can be a great help or hinderance if one can’t use all the energy they suddenly gained or it might just make a opponent even stronger

weakness: overall yanni‘s biggest weakness is the fact that his boosting doesn’t discriminate on anything friend or foe they will get charged up any attacks entering the field will also be boosted too meaning he’s likely gonna take even more damage when something does land. And he standing out like a bright painful sore thumb

H O B B I E S
playing video games
pranks

S T R E N G T H S
happy and enthusiastic yanni will always be their for ya where you like it or not pure shining optomisum at all times

W E A K N E S S E S
a bit short sighted on other people yanni is much like his sister very trusting however he's far more naive than her and can be easily manipulated... though it could be detrimental

B E L I E F S

there a bright side to every situation no matter what

F E A R S

is afraid of the dark but it doesn't really come up much..due to glowing he's never had to deal with total darkness thusly it still terrifies him

I N S E C U R I T I E S

doesnt like bring up stuff that happend when he was younger (check biggest secret)

H A B I T S
he has a habit of just hovering everywhere and likes annoying his sister just a bit

Last edited:

• BASIC INFO
    full name
    Shimamoto Michio

nickname
    Micchi

d.o.b.
    October 31

sexuality
    Asexual
    VISAGE
    Michio's a young man who possesses a subtle form of attractiveness. His appearance isn't the sort to turn heads, but the longer you look at him, the more you learn to appreciate his charm. With warm ivory skin, bright copper hair and pale lime eyes, he's certainly one for pictures.

height
    180cm

weight
    70kg

build
    Lithe

hair
    Copper

eyes
    Lime

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
Kaiya Katayama

Faceclaim:
stuff to draw.jpg
-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: 23rd August

Favorite color: Teal

Personality:
Kaiya displays herself in a peppy, extroverted and daring manner, revealing how she loves to meet strangers and experience an array of new things! Wanting to be bold in life, the girl tries to make statements (it is one of the reasons why she dyed her hair, into such a bright colour). Furthermore, Kaiya loves to playfully tease those around her, whilst sometimes slipping out a little flirt (a smile here, a wink there and an innocent giggle elsewhere).

Hates:
Being bored
Loneliness
Not being able to protect her friends
People dismissing her
Receiving harsh judgements or critiques
Being viewed as weak or not powerful

Loves:
Large crowds
Socialising
Trying new things
Developing her magic abilities
Bright colours
Pushing the boundaries and breaking rules

Biggest secret:
Kaiya is from a one night stand, so she does not know who her father is (her mother does not possess any gifted abilities, so it is assumed she got them from his bloodline).

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Kaiya Katayama
Kaiya is a Japanese name meaning forgiveness.
The girl's mother gave her this name, in the hopes that Kaiya is always able to forgive those who wronged her.

A G E

Seventeen

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5’5

W E I G H T

119 pounds (I am not sure if this is an accurate weight, but I put it through a BMI thing)

B O D Y T Y P E

She has an hourglass shape. The girl has a lightly-toned body.

A P P E A R A N C E
Kaiya has a neutral skin tone and rose lips; her hair has been dyed teal and she regularly wears teal contacts (her hair is brunette without the dye and her eyes brown, if you remove the contacts). She paints on her freckles, to compliment her soft face. The girl has seven piercings on one ear and four on the other (it is a habit of hers to make one ear flashier than the other). Finally, Kaiya has a small tattoo (no bigger than a thumb) of a heart on her inner wrist.

-R O M A N C E-

Bisexual

Kaiya absolutely adores personality; if they are boring or uninteresting, then she will run the other direction. She doesn't mind people being quiet, as she believes that they will open up and reveal themselves in time. A person does not need to be spectacularly good-looking for her to like them, as she believes that beauty can sometimes only run skin deep.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Charming/Charismatic
Baking desserts
Playing the violin and piano
Can throw knives

P O W E R S

Force Field manipulations/ Flyrokinesis:

Kaiya can summon a forcefield around herself. It can either be like a bubble surrounding her whole body, or simply guarding one side of her body (her front, back or sides). Currently she is working on being able to create a group forcefield (she is closer to being able to do this, as the shield includes her), as well as do a shield around others entirely (without her being shielded, she can usually only protect one side of a person).
Her powers, although mainly defensive, can also be used for offensive purposes. Kaiya can push the shield out, knocking everything down and repelling them away (this has only happened when she was devastated after a heartbreak). Furthermore, on critters and small animals she has formed a shield around them and slowly made it smaller (she is hoping to build this up to with training, just in case she gets attacked). The girl hasn’t actually killed any animals however, due to two reasons!
A). She has been to scared to kill any animals
B). She struggles to maintain the concentration needed for a small shield (small shields and big shields require increased concentration)

H O B B I E S

Running
Swimming
Dancing
Trying new things (mixing food combinations, meeting new people, aiming to learn skills)
Socialising

S T R E N G T H S

Kaiya tends to be kind and honest with people, as she views life as too short to be bitter. She tries to be fun to be around and displays an enthusiasm towards all aspects of life; she will enjoy making witty remarks and will playfully tease those around her. Flirtations are a common thing you can expect from her.

W E A K N E S S E S

Although Kaiya tries to have a bubbly and fun exterior, in reality she can hold grudges and be extremely short-tempered. This girl has the worst poker face ever, so if you get her smile to falter, just know that it will not take long for her to bite.

B E L I E F S

Kaiya supports the idea that everyone should be equal and have the same opportunities. Viewing people who constantly intervene as distasteful and annoying, sometimes the girl wishes that some individuals would mind their business.
The girl has many philosophies of her own in life, such as believing that most things in life are random. Kaiya thinks that the reaction to it is the most important; this is why she supports revenge (as long as it is not too cruel or mean, she believes revenge is good as it may make the person leave you alone or make a statement).

F E A R S

Feeling entirely alone
Not being able to protect those she loves
Having her secret be exposed

I N S E C U R I T I E S

She is insecure about her powers; Kaiya worries that she is weaker than the others. The girl also has shown insecurity when it comes to her natural hair and eye colour (she views them as boring and does not like revealing them).

H A B I T S

Will twirl her hair around her finger, if in deep thought.
Might bite her lip if she thinks someone is attractive; this is if she wants a closer look.
Will sometimes hold her finger on her nose tip, if daydreaming.
Likes to crack her knuckles.

Craton Marcellio & Martine Marcelio

anime_boys.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: August 9th

Favorite color: Red (Craton) Gray (Martine)

Personality: Pretty much sharing the same headspace the twins are generally likeminded teens, Short tempered, devious, and quick to get into some trouble but very good with people. Some seem to enjoy the little nuisances at times when you get them to sit still. The main differences of the twins personality wise is that Craton, being born a few minutes before Martine, has taken the leadership role in there relationship. This is mainly due to the fact that he is able to control him self a little more than Martine.
Craton can be very stoic at times but Martine is like a little lighting bolt easily excitable and the words quiet and relax aren't exactly in his vocabulary.

Hates: Large body's of water including pools, for being small figured people they pretty much sink straight to the bottom

Loves: Any chance to prove someone wrong, Spicy foods, and trouble

Biggest secret: Ticking time bombs

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Craton and Martine
Argentum et Aurum

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

Each 5'5

W E I G H T

Craton, 143lbs
Martine, 138lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Very toned but scrawny.

A P P E A R A N C E

Craton has copper silky hair with eyes to match.
Martine silver spiky hair with ebony black eyes.

-R O M A N C E-

Heterosexual

Pretty much only attracted to girls who are more interested in having fun than romancing, They cant stand a girly girl and wouldn't bother buying roses or long walks on the beach. They also tend to not even want relationships because they see them as more of a nuisance then any fun. They also spend to much time with each other that they don't usually have the time to interact with girls alone.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Craton, even though he never admits it is a very good cook. Other wise him and his brother would starve or eat noodles 24/7. Both track stars and into parkour mainly because escaping after getting into trouble is key due to their hobbies.

P O W E R S

Craton has the ability to heat his body and things around him to extreme tmepatures melting almost anything, though he cannot control flames or shoot fireballs. But he can control the steam he emits from heating up. His brother on the other hand has an affinity for metal, on command he can fuse his cells with metals he's touched before, also being able to form his metal fused body into multiple forms and shapes (hands into weapons, a lockpick, feet into roller blades)

H O B B I E S

They both enjoy skateboarding and parkour

S T R E N G T H S

Good traits, if you ask anybody else they don't have a good bone there body if they did they wouldn't have burn down half a museum for fun. Or made a car look like a block of cheese because it was yellow. But they are strong-willed, if they says they are gonna do something theyll do it. As deceiving as they are when they say there telling the truth they mean it. They'll die for eachother
Great at making friends

W E A K N E S S E S

No one matters more than themselves, hardly sympathetic.

B E L I E F S
N/A

F E A R S

Water

I N S E C U R I T I E S

They've depending on eachother so long they don't know how they would do on there own.

H A B I T S

Craton may burn out of his clothes every once and awhile, randomly becoming shirtless or pantless out of nowhere.

Martine is a fiddler creating small metal trinkets to play with occasionly and leaves them about everywhere if he doesn't remember to place them in his pocket.

Last edited:
ARIA SWIRVEIL
1613876119901.png

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: October 16th

Favorite color: Light Green

Personality: Martyr for the Earth, Loud but very compassionate

Hates: Destruction of the Earth, people who think they can push her aside, littering

Loves: Art, Natrual Law

Biggest secret: If I told you then I would have to kill you
(Her power comes from the Earth itself)

-B A S I C S T A T S-

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5 feet

W E I G H T

129 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Looks very lithe, but is actually very muscular or athletic

A P P E A R A N C E

Aria has chocolate skin tone, riddled with scars and burns that flow around her arms and torso that she keeps out in the open when she can. Her eyes an electric blue with a yellow line around the iris, turning to a glowing red when she uses her powers. Her hair is naturally dark brown, but is dyed into a Blue hombre which she usually keeps out of her face in twinned buns or a high bun. Both her ears are pierced; three holes in the lobe and a conch, with an industrial bar on the left ear and helix piercing on the right. Each has a gem on it that corresponds with an element of the world.

-R O M A N C E-

Then are a Pansexual who look for people that balance them out in personality. A leader who and someone who cares for the world and people in it.

S K I L L S

• Martial Arts (Mainly Judo)
  • Photography
  • Getting in people's faces
  • Drawing (She is still very new, so she isn't perfect)
  • Gardening

P O W E R S

Her powers are to control the four natural elements of the world (Fire, Water, Air, Earth) However she can only use it defensively for herself. She is trying to learn to be able to support others, but for some reason it comes to little to no avail so far. She is suppose to be a support build who can only use her support spells on herself right now.

Powers that she knows about (will update):
  • Stoneskin
  • Wind barrier
  • Fire propulsion (uses fire to increase speed and jump height
  • Ice cocoon (surrounds an enemy in ice, only real offensive magic. Mostly meant as a time waster)

H O B B I E S

Aria likes to read and draw in her free time, and keep her body in the shape that she is in. When with friends she likes to play games be outside in the sun.
She is an activist for a better environment.

S T R E N G T H S

Aria is strong willed and honest to the core, she rarely lies unless needed and she tries to bring out the best in people. She tends to enjoy dark or dry humour and tend to act more mature than most people her age. Her love of the earth emboldens her heart and those who disrespect it will find her boot in their butthole. She is a good leader to those that she respects and will put her life in those people's hands if need be.

W E A K N E S S E S

Aria is short-tempered in most situation and gullible to a fault. You tell her something that isn't true, she won't look into it more and take it at face value. Due to this she becomes walled off to new people which makes her distant, but even this doesn't stop her from trusting the wrong people to show her true side.

B E L I E F S

Aria is a hard believer in Natural Law and follows it to a tee, that the world is a give and take and will only take from the earth what is needed. She is often called a Wiccan as her beliefs follow a lot of their culture, though she is not one personally. Living to bring her body strong enough to protect others, she is one to follow her own justice. She is a guardian of her own law and believes that she was made the way she was to protect those who can't protect themself.

F E A R S

Aria is afraid of losing the ones she holds dear and respects, as she lost her mother who started teaching her at a very young age. As well as losing her abilities in the wrong moment, when she lost a good friend when her abilities - for what she thought was no reason, disappeared for a moment.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

She is very insecure about her abilities and how she can't get them to work the way she wants them. When it is brought up, she tend to freeze and her abilities get worse rather than better and she can't control them properly. Aria tries to hide this, but it is the only thing that she is truly insecure about.

H A B I T S

Aria tends to pick her her burn marks on her arms when she is uncomfortable, bite her lip when she is nervous and cries in an instant when pressured too hard.

Karen Kinzoku

Faceclaim:
anime.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: 3rd February

Favorite color: Lilac

Personality: Karen is the definition of quirky and definitely moves to the beat of her own drum, literally. Because her powers are so cold and unfeeling Karen does the utmost to express herself but while could be considered an extrovert, enjoys her own company and the quiet moments as well. She is goofy and loyal and an unexpectedly great listener. She is passionate about her hobbies and believes in giving second chances, never one to judge first impressions.

Hates: Doing nothing and letting people down.

Loves: Animals, drawing, dancing,

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Nicknames: Ka-Zoku (meaning family, i think? )

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5'4

W E I G H T

126lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Not particularly muscular but she definitely has some tone because of all the dancing she does.

A P P E A R A N C E

Karen usually has her hair a light shade of pink with some lilac highlights although don't be surprised if she appears with different shades or even different colours completely when she gets bored.
Her eyes are a grey colour and her skin is rather fair. She has her ears pierced and has watercolour tattoo of a blossom tree up the right side of her back, a reminder of the opposition to her powers.

-R O M A N C E-

Demi-Sexual, Bi-Sexual

Karen loves passion and loyalty above all else. Looks are not so important to her but rather some one that can keep up with her while keeping her grounded.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

-Drawing/ designing
- basic Gymnastics
-Writing

P O W E R S

Magnetism Manipulation. Karen can generate, control and manipulate magnetism in all its forms and can affect any matter that is magnetic. Karen can also indirectly use said power to manipulate other things if mixed with metal forms.

H O B B I E S

Karen likes to belt out her music while she designs and creates her clothes. And don't underestimate her ability to dance the house down.

S T R E N G T H S

-Karen constantly tries to stay upbeat and find the good. Some might find this annoying but when the going gets tough, Karen is always there to help you make that final push.
-Alongside Karen's upbeat attitude is her ability to be patient. She's willing to wait and would never push someone into doing something they don't want to do.
-Karen is extremely empathetic, and despite finding it hard to make friends sometimes, she is extremely loyal and caring when she does.

W E A K N E S S E S

-Some might consider Karen a bit of an airhead, especially when she's deep into her work. And because of her upbeat attitude, some do believe her insincere and that she doesn't take their struggles seriously, which is absolutely not the case.

B E L I E F S

Karen believes that anything can be accomplished through support and loyalty. She will never give up on you and tries to look past the moment and at the bigger picture.

F E A R S

Stereotypical but Karen dislikes spiders, she can deal with them when she needs to but really, it wouldn't be her first choice.
Darkness is also a fear of Karen's, especially because of its direct contrast to her very being and the worry that one day she might not be able to find her way out, physically and mentally.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Karen is constantly worried that her powers will be the only thing she is remembered for and not the light she tries to bring to people. Despite being upbeat most of the time there is great fear of hers that she will lose her colour if she keeps using her power.

H A B I T S

Karen likes to roll a pen in-between her fingers when she's thinking and if she isn't listening to music you'll likely find her humming.

Hope it's okay, let me know if i need to add anything more.

Last edited:
Renzo Yamagata

157815f446eec617390318775678.jpg

"Sit your ass down!"

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: October 18th

Favorite color: N/A

Personality: Just because he cares about his students doesn't mean that he won't rebuke them if they get out of line, and he would even go as far to deal with them physically. Renzo only wants the best out of his students, but won't hesitate to educate them the hard way if they show reluctance to learn or have a tendency to run headlong into danger. In essence, he's the ideal teacher who knows when to get friendly or strict. Renzo is also brutally honest. He has no filter. If he thinks about something, he's going to say it. Often times he makes sarcastic remarks about others in a completely dry tone.

Hates: Evil people and people who hurt his students.

Loves: His students.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Renzo Yamagata

Mr. Yamagata to students!!

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

6'0"

W E I G H T

200 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Very muscular and buff.

A P P E A R A N C E

He has grey eyes and black hair of medium length that is messily combed backward, making it stick outwards. Additionally, he sports a stubble mustache and beard.

269356d97bb4ce01e6229ff07d70814d60cb8ef6r1-299-168v2_hq.jpg

"Everybody shut up!"

-R O M A N C E-

Hetero

Doesn't really have a preference.

2187247c27ae0ea1aba42912cff6ea29d6cd6980r1-1080-655v2_uhq.jpg

"So you're telling me... After all this time... You haven't done shit?!"

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Gambling, encouraging, and inspiring.

P O W E R S

Geometric Vector Control

At the moment, Renzo can control the vectors of something on a very minor scale. At least compared to the max potential of his powers.

H O B B I E S

Reading magazines

338843.jpg

"Not bad, kid."

S T R E N G T H S

Charisma, encouragement and inspiration.

W E A K N E S S E S

Sometimes shirks his duties, rough, and rude at times.

B E L I E F S

Renzo believes tif you’re gonna do something, give it your all.

F E A R S

N/A

I N S E C U R I T I E S

N/A

H A B I T S

Staring blankly or menacingly at something. Sort of like spacing out except he gives more of like a death glare.

Yami-Sukehiro-2.jpg

"Shall we get started?"

eyeborder2.png
graysonborderleft200.pngGrayson Lavicchigraysonborderright200.png
Birthday: He's not telling you.
Favorite color: No.
Personality:
Grayson is a quiet and studious individual. He spends a lot of time studying, reading and being alone. He's an extreme moralist and goody-two-shoes and does not like to do things he shouldn't or get into trouble with teachers.
While he looks and acts gloomy/pissed off, he's easily flustered and embarrassed over certain topics. Compliments, flirting, teasing, and people touching or fussing over him will turn him into a stupid red mess. He gets nervous often and will panic when he is not in control of a situation. Feels the need to have a calm, still demeanour at all times and will become shy if that is compromised. When Grayson notices someone getting too friendly/comfortable with him, he will attempt to distance himself. Often resulting in saying cruel, unkind things to make them dislike him again. The boy wants to seem untouchable and better than everyone else and does not wish for the distraction of friendship from his studies.
Unfortunately, Grayson does have a sensitive pride and temper. He's not a violent person at all, but he will say something low and snippy if pushed far enough. He definitely has a superiority complex due to his upper class upbringing. The boy is pompous, stubborn, and prudish.

Hates:
Getting mistaken as a teacher, sweet foods, small spaces, ouija boards, thunder or loud rooms, painting, graveyards/cemeteries/morgues, flirting, brash/loud personalities, people crying, séances, violence/drama, being touched or stared at, yellow, horror films, finger food, blanket ghosts, funerals, poor people.
Loves:
Romance books or films, candles, hazelnut coffee, everything being neat and tidy, cats, any items cat-related, rainy weather, libraries or quiet rooms, staying busy, the smell of fresh ink, the ocean, calligraphy, jigsaw puzzles, his favourite pen, vanilla, outcast things or people, bagels, literature by H.P Lovecraft and Shakespeare, biology documentaries, patterned socks and spiders/other creepy crawlies.
Biggest secrets:
- He likes to keep the 'I see dead people' thing on the down low.
- Why he can see ghosts.
- His middle name because it's embarrassing.
- Sometimes in private he wears glasses. Not because he needs them, but because he thinks they make him focus better.
- All of the novels he issues out for personal reading are romance genre.

-B A S I C S T A T S-
N A M E: Grayson Lavicchi. Assumedly named after his eyes. If someone calls him 'Gray' he will get grumpy.
A G E: 17
G E N D E R: Male
H E I G H T: 6'0
W E I G H T: 160lbs, 72kg.
B O D Y T Y P E: Lanky slim build. A tall lithe boy.
A P P E A R A N C E: He stands at 6'0 with (usually) good posture. He carries himself with purpose and seems to have an aloof regal air about him. It is rare to see the boy smiling, and he is frowning more often than not. His skin is very pale and his eyes are grey, his cheekbones sharp, high and defined. Hair is black and choppy, cut short, styled neatly away from his face. He often has eyebags as his sleeping isn't great. He is a very gloomy, unhappy looking boy. Coming from a strict traditional household Grayson does not modify his appearance with piercings or coloured hair.

Grayson tends to only ever be seen in semi-formal clothing. Dress shirts, black pants, turtlenecks or long coats/blazers. He does have a tendency to wear odd patterned/coloured socks since they cant be seen in most situations. Most of what he wears is black, gray, white and occasionally (for special occasions) small doses of poisonous green. He does not wear bowties or ties in general as he thinks they look stupid. He hates to be seen out of his usual semi-formal attire or in any kind of disarray. Cares slightly too much for what people think and his pristine reputation.

fits.png

-R O M A N C E-
Assumedly straight, but has panicked bisexual energy.

- Living people.
- To be decided.

- S K I L L S -

S K I L L S
- Grayson has impeccable handwriting, very neat cursive. He can write fast and still maintain its perfect legibility.
- He's a very analytical person, so picking up on subtle behaviour or expressions he will usually notice.
- Running on low sleep.
- Intelligent in general, knows a lot of things about a variety of topics.
- Probably knows his 13 Times Tables.

P O W E R S

Telekinesis
-Grayson has the psychic ability to move things.
- If his emotion is any type of negative (nervous/upset/angry), his ability can become erratic and spontaneous and will shift things without his intention. Depending on the extremity of how he's feeling, it can be very subtle movement, or violent and dangerous.
- Over exertion of his abilities leads to nosebleeds and fainting, however it very rarely comes to that point. He is still uncomfortable showcasing his abilities in front of people and would much rather pretend he cant do anything.
- In the events he is forced to use the Telekinesis, it will either be defensively or offensively depending on his emotional stability.

Mediumship / Spiritual Affinity
- Grayson cannot summon anything with this ability, however he can see the dead. Over the years he has learned to tune out and ignore them, but occasionally he does slip up when an extra annoying ghost is nearby. Grayson can be seen glancing at nothing or on rare occasions when he thinks he's alone, speaking to them.
- When his physical or mental state is weakened he becomes vulnerable to ghostly possession. Can result in harmless entertainment for those around him, or dangerous potentially murderous situations, depending on the ghost.
- Having this power attracts the dead, especially at night time.
- If someone asks him nicely enough and with good enough reason, he is willing to perform a séance to bring forth a dead family member/friend and let the ghost temporarily speak through him.
- Pretty useless power.

H O B B I E S
- Majority of Grayson's free time is spent reading or studying. He spends a lot of time in libraries or empty classrooms because he likes the calming atmosphere.
- Doing homework is fun for him.
- Probably spitting into people's eyes.

S T R E N G T H S
- On a good day he's usually a quiet and calming presence to be around. He is not an obnoxious person, won't disturb or go out of his way to annoy people.
- He is dedicated to his studies, mature in most situations and is willing to step in to break up a physical or verbal altercation. He has an expanse of knowledge in a variety of topics which can be handy. Has no issues trying to teach or tutor somebody in a subject.
- He is very honest, easy to see if he is trying to lie about something.
- While he holds himself with a cold exterior, Grayson can be pleasant to speak with. Once you get past his constant scowling and pessimism, you will find he is surprisingly wholesome.
- Not squeamish at the sight of blood or gore.
- A mostly passive person. Not one to go ahead and start physically attacking somebody. Verbally is a whole different story.
- Cats.

W E A K N E S S E S
- Grayson can come across incredibly blunt, hurtful to those not accustomed to such a direct and honest way of speaking. This is also not helped with the fact he does not look friendly. He is cold and distanced and holds himself to a higher level than those around him.
- Stubborn bastard.
- For someone who's powers depend on the stability of emotion, he is unfortunately very hot-headed. It's common for Grayson to lose his cool, as people can irritate him very fast. Because it is so painfully easily to annoy the boy, this prompts a lot of mishaps with his powers.
- He cannot draw or do any type of art. As a raging perfectionist it will drive him insane. He is a high achiever and anything less than perfection will leave him horrified and upset. Will move or adjust things a few inches if the positioning of somebody's hair or a shirt is annoying him. Cannot focus if something is out of place and drawing his attention.
- Overworks himself.
- Grayson is easily flustered by the smallest of things. Embarrassing for the boy to deal with, struggle with focusing or even speaking in such a state. Deteriorates to a himbo and leaves him pretty much useless.
- Cats.

B E L I E F S
- He has a very cynical outlook on the ideas of religion.
- Hates asking for help and is determined to be independent and find his own way. Thinks the idea of needing assistance from somebody to be degrading.
- He will hold grudges, internally he is a rather resentful person to those that have wronged him.
- With his goody-two-shoes mindset, he believes people should just follow the rules.
- Superiority complex.
- Stuart Little does not go into the Biography section.
- Cats are better than dogs.

F E A R S
- Grayson is claustrophobic, he will go panic and fly off the handle if he is stuck inside a small enclosed space. Even worse if there is no light within it.
- Angering or disappointing his parents.
- Loss of control, as this endangers those around him. While he seems cruel and apathetic at times, he does not like people getting hurt.

I N S E C U R I T I E S
Grayson cares too much for his image and reputation. He hates to be seen in disarray and has a constant need to look presentable and stoic. Coming from a very wealthy and strict household, he is determined to maintain and uphold the severe standards of his parents. When this perfectionism slips, he becomes insecure and questions his worth as a son.
People teasing or flirting with him makes him anxious and will reduce him into a stupid little elmo.
He is also insecure about his abilities, as he wants to appear normal.

H A B I T S
He is often seen crossing his arms in a defensive unhappy stance. Not a very welcoming appearance when he frowns constantly.
Will not make eye contact if he is flustered.
Says confusing borderline morbid things in his sleep. Occasionally sleep walks.
Doesn't eat breakfast.
Has a weird habit of rearranging things, spends an odd amount of time moving books around in the library to what shelves they should be on.
When he is sad he will eat sweet foods despite apparently hating them.
Being rude and standoffish in general.
Has naps a lot.

Last edited:
Dahlia Viotto and Vernon Viotto
"When you meet the stars, tell them our names."
"Lie down in the bed of roses with me and see the peace within your soul."
"Dont let the marks scare you off we are pretty nice."

Faceclaim:1613962411874.png {Dahlia} 1613962488638.png {Vernon}

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: December 29th

Favorite color: Green and Brown

Personality:
-Dahlia: She is a kind and caring person who is pretty selfless. She is pretty down to earth and is the person to offer food to you. She can also tell when you are upset just by the way your face might seem. She is a pretty oblivious person when it comes to romance and flirting. She is also very smart and a huge earth lover. She is loyal, caring, brave, and respectful.
-Vernon: He is a pretty quiet person unless you piss him off. He is pretty down to earth like his twin though he will poke more jokes at you then she will. He is pretty lenient and respectful. He can get aggressive real fast just like his sister can but he has a much harder time keeping it down than she does. While she comes across and calm, cool and collected Vernon is messy, clumsy, and unable to focus. He isnt quite as oblivious as Dahlia but he could be.

Hates: Parties, Loud People, Earth being dug up, Cats, Coffee, People who ask to many questions, Snobs, Fire

Loves: Quiet spots, The forest, Rivers, Fish, Quiet People, Studying, The Earth, Gardening, Books, Sunsets, Sunrises, Flowers

Biggest secret:
Telepathic communication between the two.
Where they come from and how they got their markings.
Also when a plant gets hurt they get hurt. they dont want anyone to take advantage of this to hurt them.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

-Dahlia: Named after a flower. Dahlia also goes by Lia, Flower, Dahi, Dil, and is called Little Bird by her twin
-Vernon: Named after a Plant. Vernon also goes by Ver, Ven, Ve, Veno, and is called Veve by his twin.
Their last name comes from another language meaning Life. Both are deeply connected to nature and life itself.

A G E

G E N D E R
Dahlia is female and Vernon is male.

H E I G H T

Dahlia stands at 5'6 while Vernon stands at 6'3.

W E I G H T

Dahlia is 120 lbs while Vernon is 180 lbs.

B O D Y T Y P E

Dahlia is a very small and slightly muscular female. She is pretty athletic and has a pretty good height to weight/look ratio.

Vernon is a tall male and is pretty filled out. He has more visible muscles than his sister and is pretty athletic as well.

A P P E A R A N C E

Dahlia and Vernon eyes are a snow white to them with flecks of green and blue in them. They have a wise look to them and their eyes hold a very gentle look to them along with great power. Both have smooth skin and is very well taken care of though dirt might visible on them at any given moment. Dahila and Vernon have a very dark blackish blue hued hair color and upon looking in the light you can see the blue shinning through it.

They both have strange markings across their bodies that are a natural white and seem to glow faintly in the dark as well. Most of the markings seem close to a nature like theme and it helps keep them grounded with the earth. Scenes of night in a peaceful forest cross her back and Vernon has a forest one on his back. Most of the markings are hidden behind clothing so they dont get weird looks. Most of the markings seem to be of roots or branches within a tree though they can be random.

Both also have slightly pointy ears much like a elves and have multiple piercings in their ears and both have a eyebrow ring. Vernon has a nose ring and a scar along his eye.

Dahlia normally wears a black t-shirt with deep green cargo pants or a green/beige dress. Vernon normally wears tanktops/athletic wear with cargo pants or shorts. Prefers deeps green colors or a black.

-R O M A N C E-

Dahlia is a Biromantic Asexual while Vernon is Pansexual Demisexual

-Dahlia: She likes people who dont mind spending nights in the library and moonlight by her side without a word or dancing through the moonlight. She doesnt tend to care about looks but more of personality and if you have a bad personality she wont spend her time trying to chase you. She wants to be able to be balanced and have a sense of evenness on earth.
-Vernon: He likes outgoing people who are also alright with sitting in quiet. He wants someone who is able to deal with his random outbursts of rage and can keep him calm in most situations. He prefers personality over looks and wont judge a book by its cover. He does not believe in second chances if you cheat on him or give up on him. He needs someone there to steady him.

Neither will date someone if the other doesnt approve of them. Their twins opinion matters to them most.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

-Dahlia: Dahlia is a self trained Ballerina who likes to randomly dance around and has pretty graceful movements. She is a pretty good cook and loves baking vegetarian dishes though she doesnt mind ones with meat in them. She can keep a group of people calm and see the sense of things. She can also help you sort out your problems. She is very good at seeing the light within the dark.

-Vernon: He is pretty good when it comes to fighting and has a wicked sharp brain. He can calculate alot of things based off what you do and how you act. His is a amazing artist with a picture perfect memory. By accident if provided the right comments he can piss someone off with stupid comments or jabs at them.

Both are a amazing gardeners and can name any plant you give them or bring to them.

P O W E R S

-Dahlia: She can help plants grow and they follow her commands. She can also imagine any living plant and it can be created within a certain way. If using her power to much she can faint. If her emotions are out of control when thinking about a plant can cause it to morph into something different or something wild. She will not use her power on anyone but will hold her end in a battle.
-Vernon: He can talk to animals and plants and by knowing what the plants want he can tell Dahila to help her. He uses his power to know more about people as the plants and animals gossip. His power is on all the time so it is annoying trying to get through the woods and he forgets the tricks to slip the plants and animals voices away. He will not use his power in battle but if needed will use it to support Dahlia in battle.

They can also communicate through each others minds so if they are seen staring at each other or sneaking glances they are most likely talking to each other telepathically. Both use their powers to help each other and the things around them. If a bigger plant {Tree, bush, flower} gets hurt within a 10 meter radius they can also feel the pain of it and it affects them greatly thought they try keeping that on a down low.

There is a demi god like state they can swap into when their power is active to help enhance their abilities with plants making them a bit less easier to wear out but after a small portion of time goes by it fades.
H O B B I E S

They love to garden, cook, draw, dance, read, paint, study and sneak out.

S T R E N G T H S

Both are very loyal, caring, and protective of those close to them and even other people. If they see someone getting harassed they wont stand by but help the victim. They are dedicated to many things but nature is within the top of everything. Vernon is naturally a funny person while Dahlia is a bit more serious though she might crack up at a joke. Both are very clever and tend to act a bit older than they are though when seen on really good days or in the gardens they act like little kids.

W E A K N E S S E S

Vernon is a very moody person. He is light hearted most of the time but all it takes is one comment to piss him off and he snaps. He tries to stay loyal to everyone though if you hurt him he gets very vengeful and believes in a 'eye for a eye'.

Dahlia is a person who can keep her temper down though if you make Vernon snap she will most likely snap as well or even if you try to harm someone she might be rude to you. Both do tend to lie to others about certain things so it can be kept secret but they try to stay honest as possible. Both can turn violent when you hurt nature in anyway or they think you are trying to harm them if you are within the radius of their powers.

B E L I E F S {WIP}

They believe everyone is deeper than what they let on. They wont pry into your lives unless they see the need to if it seems to be causing you harm. Vernon believes in a 'eye for a eye' while Dahlia believes in 'equal judgement'. Both believe in equal rights and that is should be defended until death. They also believe nature should be kept to its best self so they can all live and will put nature above anyone but each other.

Vernon believes in revenge while Dahlia tries to forgive but not forget. She is the calm rock between the two.

Not believers in God but of different spirits much like Greek Mythology spirits but they worship them differently and have different ways of portraying something. They get wishy washy when the subject is brought up.

F E A R S

Both are deeply terrified of the dark for almost no reason at all.
They fear loosing each other or nature around them.
Dahlia has a fear of how she will die but not death itself more of dying alone.
Vernon fears falling in love and the other person breaking his heart.

Most of these are irrational fears though the deep connection they have with each other is so strong that the thought of loosing the other is like tearing them in half and it makes them sick to the thought of it. Vernon has been heartbroken once before pretty badly but now chooses to shove it away but he fears being left alone after falling deeply in love.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Both are worried about the looks they will get for the marking on their body. They also fear the way people will look at them if word of their telepath power slips out. Dahlia is mainly worried about friends stabbing her in the back while being to trusting and Vernon worries about his image. Either normally care how they look but they try to be presentable.

Both worry about being perceived as weak.

H A B I T S

Both seem to rub their neck when embarrassed. They also apologize alot if they think they did something wrong. Dahlia seems to blank out alot into her thoughts while Vernon gets lost in studying. Both can seem to fade out of the world if communicating with each other telepathically. They also dont tend to wear alot of thick shoes or high-heeled ones due to them getting ruined easier.
Amethyst Lightwood

Faceclaim:1614001453857.png1614214576376.pngEye color: 1614001473362.png

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: March 20th

Favorite color: Deep Amethyst Purple. On the grey scale she likes a deep Gray and White.

Personality:

Amethyst is a pretty reserved person with a quiet personality. She tends to try to be a background character though it can be hard for her. She wants to stay out of peoples way and be someone to help them along on a journey if they get hurt. She is pretty book smart and does well in all areas of school. Oblivious to many things and romance is one of the many things.

She is not snarky and tries to keep her anger from showing. She hates when she snaps at people and dwells on it. She is also quite humble as she hates attention on herself. She is also a quite free-flowing person and loves so show her free spirit.

Hates: Cats, People, Parties. Drinking and Smoking, Loud Places, Caves, Salmon, Presentations, Attention on her

Loves: Sushi, Roses, Books, Sunrises, Clouds, Helping Others, The Cello, Harp, Writing Music, Using Her Power, Studying Law, Court Cases, Gardening, Art

Biggest secret:

She enjoys studying law though it is looked down upon in her family because its not what her parents want her to be.

Her power of illusions. She tries to keep it on the low and not use it preferring the power doesnt exist.

She writes music but mainly classical.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Amethyst is named after her vibrant purple eye color. She goes by Thia or on rare occasions Ame or Flower.

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5'3

W E I G H T

120 lbs.

B O D Y T Y P E

Amethyst has a very small and fragile build. She looks like you can break her in half though despise this she is pretty strong. She is slightly curvy though it is hidden by what she wears and she has a heart shaped face.

A P P E A R A N C E

Amethyst has a pale blondish white hair that hits below her hips she normally wears in a ponytail, braids, or a bun. There are a few chunks of teal, purple, and pink under her hair and are normally not visible unless her hair is in a bun. She has bright vibrant purple eyes that look like the Amethyst stone and hold a soft smiling like feature within them. She has a light caramel tone to her skin and freckles scattered around her cheeks. Amethyst has no visible scars on her but she has one on her left side from her rib cage to her right hip due to a glassblowing incident.

She has a eyebrow piercing but other than that no visible piercings on her body. She has a small tattoo of a cello on her right shoulder blade that is about the size of her hand. She normally wears a black blouse with skinny jeans or leggings. She tries to keep a more formal appearance though her artistic side is poking through a bit as she wears her art smock that is covered in colors quite a bit on top of her formal attire.

Sometimes she doesnt feel like wearing the formal attire she wears crop tops, jeans, and glasses. To see her in this outfit is a bit rarer than in her formal attire though it seems like a normal tired day outfit.

Also a weird habit of wearing combat boots or no shoes with all her outfits. When outside of school she is never seen in shoes as she despites them.

-R O M A N C E-

Questioning though she is supposedly straight. She believes she might be Biromantic Asexual.

Quiet people. Ones who are quiet like her though arent afraid to speak their mind. She prefers personality over looks and doesnt really care what someone looks like to her. She wants someone who can understand her and help keep her balanced throughout the school years. Other than this she has no type.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Amethyst can speak ASL {American Sign Language} and prefers to speak it more than English though she will occasionally swap to English. She is pretty good at the Cello, Violin, and Harp. She can understand notes for all three instruments and play pretty complex pieces though she likes cello more than the others. Amethyst is fairly good at gardening and enjoys it alot.

She also likes Glassblowing {Form of Art} and has competed in competitions with it. She takes pride in this.

She can deescalate an argument pretty quickly and tries to stay in the middle of most arguments. She can also spot many things within a law case about what it might be or if the evidence adds up.

P O W E R S

Light creation: She can create things out of light and bend it to heal people. This can be achieved by signing certain symbols and if anyone is hurt she is more than willing to help someone. She can heal pretty much anything on some other person unless on the brink of death. She can heal herself but cannot heal broken bones on her own self.

When using her power her veins will turn black and the more powerful the spell the deeper black they become and if they turn pure black then she passes out until they can go back to normal.

Illusions: Amethyst can cast illusions into someones mind or within the world. She does it by accident most times if she thinks about something for too long but it can be embarrassing for her depending on what it is. She does practice it in secret but tries not to let people know about the power.

H O B B I E S

She tends to get lost within law books or romance books alot. This is when she is not studying, writing music, and playing her instruments. She also does alot of Glassblowing or even painting.

She spends most of her time also studying other languages as she is fluent in French, ASL, and Spanish. She enjoys the culture of other places.

S T R E N G T H S

Amethyst is a honest person and if you want the truth she will most likely give you the truth. She is a kind and gentle being who has almost no mean bone in her body. She would like to keep it this way though she might snap if pushed hard enough.

When you become her friend she wont leave your side and dedicated to you till she is given reasons not to. While she is quite mature she can be enthusiastic as a little child when the topic of music is brought up and you enjoy it as much as she does. She also gets like this when books. You like the same things as her she will stop at nothing to make you her friend.

She is also quite sweet and loves nature and would hate for it to get hurt in anyway.

W E A K N E S S E S

She has a rather short-temper though she wont show it right away when you piss her off. She is also quite distant so she can keep away from people and stay in the background though she doesnt mind being dragged into a conversation. She also tends to lie alot about powers or what she does. She doesnt really want anyone to know about her illusions power or she studies law.

Her emotions swing like crazy so you might see her in quite a couple different moods that day.

B E L I E F S {WIP}

She believes everyone has a story and it explains why they are like they are. She doesnt believe in crossing boundaries unless someone is going to get hurt or you yourself might get hurt. She tends to follow the rules though if someone is threated by the rules she will speak out against it because she wants everyone to feel safe.

She does believe in revenge but not one of egging someones house or fighting. More along the lines of crashing their grades or bringing it to a adult.

Amethyst is also a follower of the Goddess Lys. She doesnt bring up her religion much but if she does its normally to explain something.

F E A R S

Amethyst has a fear of loosing friends or loved ones due to her older brother disappearing when she was younger.
She also fears cats for no reason at all but she will scream bloody murder if coming across one.
She also fears people using her for her powers or just her trusting nature.
Not being in control of herself.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Her illusion power as when it goes off who knows what it can do. She hates people finding out about it because it feels like a violation to herself that she couldnt keep it under control.

She doesnt mind image though her mothers voice does ring in her head when she wants to wear something thats a bit more revealing so she tends to stay in more modest clothing. She is also insecure about how childish she might come across as.

Any talk about certain things.

Their scar from their rib to hip is also a big insecurity of hers as she finds it ugly on her skin.

H A B I T S

She tends to wrap her hair around her finger when in deep thought or stare blankly into the sky.

Might forget a word in English and say the equivalent to it in another.

Stays up late reading law books or romance books.

Tapping her wrist when starting to get angry or hiding her arms behind her back when the veins appear on her arms.

Wearing no shoes outside of school.
Oak Viotto

Faceclaim:1614026786001.png

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: May 12th

Favorite color: Scarlett Red and Forest Green

Personality: She is a very caring and motherly teacher who tries her best to treat all students right. She is a kind and caring person who is also very wise when it comes to many things. She is a outgoing and very overbearing but tries to just be herself around everyone. She is honest and tries to stick true to that. She is also fairly strict to her own children. She is also fairly happy and is very respectable.

As a teacher she is lenient if you have a excuse and is easy to suck up to. She does have favorites.

Hates: Disrespectful people.

Loves: Sunsets, Forests, Flowers, Books, Her children, Veggies, Her Students, Studying, and Food.

Biggest secret: N.A

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Oak is meaning for strong and wise.

She lets her favorite students and Children call her Mama Oak.
She lets most students call her Oak as she doesnt care about formalities.

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5'8

W E I G H T

170 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Muscular and athletic. She is also slightly curvy but is hidden by her muscular build.

A P P E A R A N C E

She has waist length red hair that is normally is a loose bun. She has kind and caring eyes that have laugh lines at the edges when she smiles. She has smooth skin that is also covered in the strange markings her children have.

She has a nose piercing and a ear piercing. She wears alot of unformal clothing and prefers t-shirts and leggings.

-R O M A N C E-

Heterosexual

Side Note: She is married to Vernon and Dahlias dad.

Down to earth people or someone who is as loud as her. She enjoys a good goof who can also be serious when the time comes. She likes people who are loyal and dont go back on their word and are fine sitting in quiet.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

She is a extremely good cook who takes pride in it. She is also good at gardening and naming off plants.

She has a sharp mind and photographic memory so she can remember many things or figure something out.

She enjoys humming and painting so her class is filled with alot of music in the background and paintings all around the walls.

She can talk people out of many things or make them see the logical way.

P O W E R S

She can summon vines out of thin air and uses it as a more support thing then a attacking power. She refuses to fight most times and sees peace as a better option.

She can also telepathically communicate with her kids though she doesnt do it often. She has heightened senses when near plants and she can draw power from them or give power to them.

Slightly stronger due to the power drawing.

H O B B I E S

She likes to study, paint, read, garden, watch sunsets, wander around in the woods, spend time with her students or children.

S T R E N G T H S

She is a humble person besides when it comes to her cooking who is a extremely loud motherly person. Having a bad day? Expect her to know and give you your favorite food-drink. She is a honest and kind person who tries to see the best in everything.

She is also very wholesome.

W E A K N E S S E S

When she snaps its not good. She will also take no disrespect from anyone and will call you out on it if you do. She is brutally honest without trying to be.

She might seem a bit shut in about her own emotions but if you are closer to her she is more open though she is a fairly open person.

B E L I E F S {WIP}

She believes there is two sides to every story and will always listen to both. She will not tolerate any bullying as she finds it wrong and cruel. She believes following orders is important unless you are in danger than it is ok to break them or even for a little fun as long as no one is harmed.

Food solves everything in her eyes.

F E A R S

Losing her children or loved ones. Even her students.

She is terrified of dogs and cant handle being near them.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Being seen as childish or overbearing.

H A B I T S

She tends to stare off into space when in deep thought.

Smiling even through harder times to help other people.

She tends to have food on her at all times but mainly that of her favorite students.

Last edited:

• Kai Natsume

Sakamaki Izayoi 01.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: December 24th

Personality: Kai’s most prominent trait is of his persona -- a carefree brat riddled with superiority complex. He will not hesitate to get rid of anyone standing in the way of what he desires. Behind his outgoing facade, however, is an insecure child trying his best to fit in with anyone else. He is also a compassionate person, willing to go all the way to help a stranger.

Hates: Bully, vegetables that are not broccoli, when his headphone is broken.

Loves: Singing, spicy foods, reading novels, astronomy.

Biggest secret: He killed his first surrogate parent with his special power, the act which haunts him to this very day.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Kai Natsume (Kai is the name given by his second surrogate parent while Natsume was a surname he had chosen after his favorite novelist. His first name was Keisuke Toriyama)

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

171 cm

W E I G H T

60 kg

B O D Y T Y P E

Slim, but not overly scrawny.

A P P E A R A N C E

A young man with slightly long blonde hair and sharp purple eyes. He has a fair skin tone unscathed either by sunburn or scars.

-R O M A N C E-

Not interested in having a romantic relationship.

Asexual, “If you’re not a cute alien girl, don’t even bother trying to hit on me.”

Though claiming to not have any preferences, Kai shows more attention to exceptionally calm people.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

-Singing
    -Writing
    -Cooking (the one cooking for his family due to how exceptionally good he is at it)
    -Boxing (practicing this to reduce his reliance on his special power)
    -Gaming (really good at FPS)

P O W E R S

Destruction -- As the name suggests, it’s a power that brings about destruction to the thing it affected. However, it is also a rather misleading name since it does not cause a total annihilation of matter, but rather it causes an explosion similar to a miniature bomb. On its most basic form, this power allows Kai to affect matters on atomic level, making them react violently and causing a chain reaction that creates an explosion. With more effort and concentration, Kai can also redirect the explosion, and continuously creating the aimed explosion allows him to shoot out something akin to a flamethrower. Kai himself is not affected by the explosion, so he can always survive even if the explosion happened inside his body.

The most apparent weakness of this power is the fact that the more solid a matter is, the harder it is to explode. At his current level, Kai is only capable to explode gas and pure water to some extent, and though he is capable of affecting muddied water, the result was only a little bubble pop that barely counts as an explosion.

H O B B I E S

-Writing in his diary
    -Playing games

S T R E N G T H S

-Compassionate, to the degree that he’d help even a stranger.
    -Calm whenever he is near any book.
    -Exceptionally smart in basically anything that is not social study.

W E A K N E S S E S

-Usually a short-tempered person.
    -Dishonest to himself.
    -Can be awkward at times.
    -His superiority complex makes him kind of a jerk.

B E L I E F S

-“We, the gifted, are the gods of this world, and I am the apex of them!”
    -“The strong one protects himself, the stronger one protects others, and the strongest one protects everyone!”

F E A R S

-Trapped in a situation where he has to use the full extent of his special power.
    -Is somewhat weak to horror games.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Having his past exposed.

H A B I T S

-Reading while standing and his back lying on a wall, usually with his headphone on and at full volume.
    -Twitching one of his eyes while chuckling when he is noticeably irritated by someone.

Last edited:
Hinako Uramoto

yui_toloveru.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: July 27th

Favorite color: Purple

Personality: Hinako has a harsh outgoing personality, but will slowly reveal a soft and vulnerable interior over time. The reasons behind her behavior boil down to the difficulty she has expressing her true feelings.

Hates: N/A

Loves: The people close to her.

Biggest secret: Actually enjoys having fun and wants to experience good times with friends.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Hinako Uramoto

Nickname is Hina.

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5'4"

W E I G H T

112 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Curvaceous for her age.

A P P E A R A N C E

Hinako has long black hair and dark brown eyes, she is often seen with an angry or unpleasant face.

-R O M A N C E-

Hetero

She is attracted to people who are kind and caring. She'd prefer someone who can handle her complex personality.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Quite talented at playing piano, good with cameras, and critical thinking.

P O W E R S

Cell Manipulation

Hinako can shape and manipulate the cells of any sort of organism, including the functions of the cells in the organism. But at the current moment, she can only help to circulate oxygen in the body and make cells heal wounds.

H O B B I E S

Reading and going on walks.

S T R E N G T H S

Conscientious, disciplined, and well organized.

W E A K N E S S E S

The outwardly violent and harsh part of her personality that she commonly shows.

B E L I E F S

Hinako believes people should put actual effort and work into important things.

F E A R S

Being alone.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Hinako is somewhat insecure about her personality. She fears that people won't like her or think she's mean when she truly means well. She's also insecure about her powers. She feels like it's too weak and she won't be able to keep up with the other students.

H A B I T S

Not. Expressing. Or. Showing. Her. True. Feelings.​

Haya Enatsu

bbc064e84f3ec5b0a28e0e2c183ffa2056447178_hq.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: March 28th

Favorite color: Black

Personality: Haya is very chill. She's not a strict teacher but she also isn't a super cool one either. She doesn't show exaggerated emotions and she's quite nonchalant and apathetic. She's the type of teacher who will allow kids to mess around and fail as long as they don't get in her way or bother her. But she will help students willing to learn. The way she acts, one would think she doesn't care deeply about anything with her lack of emotion. She's also quite difficult to read.

Hates: People who annoy her, ask her a lot of questions, and doing paperwork.

Loves: Action, adventures, interesting events, and prospective students.

Biggest secret: ???

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Haya Enatsu

Haya means swift or fast in Japanese.

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5'9"

W E I G H T

148 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Slim and lean.

A P P E A R A N C E

Haya's facial features consist of eyes containing yellow irises with black pupils, and blonde hair arranged in a spiked style, with two long strands extending downwards framing either side of her face, that entwine each other like a caduceus' snake to rest upon her chest.

-R O M A N C E-

Asexual.

Haya isn't romantically or sexually attracted to anything. But she does enjoy the company of people she finds interesting. Whether they be funny, peculiar, or some other reason she finds them interesting.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Patience. (Sorry she doesn't really have any positive skills lol.)

P O W E R S

Self-Velocity Manipulation

Haya can create, shape and manipulate the velocity of herself, her body parts, and her overall body speed, making her able to move fast.

H O B B I E S

Spectating events, reading, and resting.

S T R E N G T H S

Confident, brave, and smart.

W E A K N E S S E S

Apathetic, somewhat shirks duties as a teacher, and nonchalant.

B E L I E F S

Haya believes you should do whatever you want, just beware of the consequences.

F E A R S

N/A

I N S E C U R I T I E S

N/A

H A B I T S

Closing her eyes and relaxing. She isn't taking a nap or sleeping. But she's just closing her eyes.

Jack Nichols

Faceclaim:
161408925186744943.jpeg
images (2).jpeg

"just black sockets...."

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: May 12th

Favorite color: grey

Personality:
Jack is causally a laid back person and a pretty chill and a nice guy, he likes to usually watch people for some reason instead of just talking to them he's pretty shy when you meet him but he will get less and less shy eventually after meeting him, he usually doesn't target random people and has set's of targets, he's pretty mature and disciplined.

Hates:
-being recorded-
-bully's-
-picky people-

Loves:
-music-
-tree's-
-gardening-
-kidneys-

Biggest secret:
Jack has many dark and deep secrets within him, though the deepest secret he want's to hide from the world he lives in is that he has to consume other people's organs though he tries his best not to attack random and target criminals and crooks instead, he usually extracts their kidney from thier body because they would live without one kidney.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
Jack Nichols,Jack, eyeless jack, ej.

A G E
Jack is 17 years old.

G E N D E R
His pronouns are he/him
Male

H E I G H T
6'1"

W E I G H T
176ibs

B O D Y T Y P E
Jack has a rather scrawny build though despite this he is quite stronger than most people, he is quick on his feet to and always prepared for multiple occasions of different variations such as if someone has a heart attack or medical occasions.

A P P E A R A N C E
Jack appears to have rather grayish and darkened skin, he always cover's his face for multiple reasons mainly trying not to scare someone away, his mask is a blue colored mask with two eye holes, his rather 'eerie' face is grayish and he has brown hair though it appears he doesn't have any eye's and has black eye sockets he has a mouth though he has extremely sharp razor teeth, he has 3 tentacles in his mouth for digestion of his food he has to eat.

-R O M A N C E-

bi-romantic asexual

Jack thinks that personality is more important than how someone rather looks, though he has a lot of trust issues from his past and he's scarred to actually date someone from his dark ruin past.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
Jack is a great fighter besides his rather scrawny build he has, he's a great runner and a great climber, though he likes to paint it isn't rather 'great' at it.

Though he is a master at sneaking past people, and overall stealth.

P O W E R S
Adhesive Climbing - Eyeless Jack could climb walls and stay unto ceilings. He does this to either hide or ambush his victims, he's a great climber and can stick unto the walls for however he wants.

H O B B I E S

Jack love's to do gardening in his free time, look at the tree's climb random things, and overall be surrounded by the wilderness and nature it's self.

S T R E N G T H S

Honest
wise
truthful

W E A K N E S S E S
-He can say the wrong stuff at the wrong time-
-he can be cold at times-

B E L I E F S
He believes that everything has a reasoning behind it and that life provides for what is needed for your life.

F E A R S
Pistanthrophobia
he also has the fear of loosing control and murdering innocent people.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

His insecurities are the way he looks and his main goal is to not scare people away from him, and just doesn't want people to mistreat him because of his appearance.

H A B I T S
He constantly scratches his side of his neck at random moments in time.​

Last edited:
Lucas Campbell

1618632506571.png

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:
March 15

Favorite color:
Red

Personality:
He comes across as standoffish, cold, and rude at first, though talking to him reveals a slightly awkward, surprisingly responsible, and sarcastic guy just trying his best.

Hates:
Birds. Alcohol.

Loves:
Heights, climbing

Biggest secret:
He's a huge romantic and loves all the soft mushy gushy stuff.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
Lucas Campbell

A G E

G E N D E R
Male

H E I G H T

5'11

W E I G H T

B O D Y T Y P E

Lucas is very muscular and fit, a mesomorph.

A P P E A R A N C E

Lucas does not smile much. He has a hard time emoting what he's trying to convey or feel. With his physique and rather stony face, he's rather like the Greek statues in that he's handsome and chiseled and completely emotionally unavailable. He has bright blue eyes and blond hair (that is unfortunately very curly so he tries to keep it short) and he has a massive scar going down his back.

When he has adrenaline and endorphins rushing through him, that's when a mischievous smile appears. He begins emoting. This happens whenever his emotional state is out of the normal. Sleep-deprived Lucas often involves snuggling and sleepy smiles.

-R O M A N C E-

Bisexual

Despite his rather clean cut image, he's really into alternative people and- okay listen he just wants a bad girl/boy to "force" him into loving them because they smoke cigarettes and wear leather and ride motorcycles and are just so cool that he just has to love them, his hands are tied, nothing he can do about it.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
He's an excellent climber and gymnast. He's also a pretty handy guy, before being accepted into the school, he was going to be a handyman.

P O W E R S

He has air manipulation. He uses this mostly defensively to help soften his falls and deflect attacks. He tries not to use his power too often, even though he could technically fly with it and use it to attack, because he feels like it's cheating. It is therefore extremely underdeveloped and he has very little control over it. It kind of just manifests when he's stressed beyond belief.

H O B B I E S
He likes hiking and trespassing into abandoned areas and exploring.

S T R E N G T H S

Lucas is a firm believer in justice and freedom, and will fight for those things often putting himself in harm's way for those ideals. He also is incredibly loyal to those that he believes in, though that doesn't happen often. He's also a surprisingly high optimist that tempers it with realistic expectations that help him plan things out

W E A K N E S S E S

Lucas has a short temper and when he feels backed into a corner, he will lash out suddenly and spew out whatever insult he thinks of at the time. This, paired with his complete inability to emote what's going through his head at the time, makes him come across as five times crueler than what he really intends to be. He feels immense regret afterwards.

B E L I E F S

People are going to be people. Not my problem to be wrapped up in your crazy.

F E A R S

He has an incredible feeling of fear at the idea of anyone trying to be paternal to him.... Or turning into his dad. Nothing will make him want to run faster than the smell of alcohol. Not that he'd ever admit to it.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

He is very well aware of his tendency to spit out insults far more cruel than what he intends, and he thinks that a part of him is broken that will never recover.
Some part of him deep down struggles with self-esteem and thinking that the only reason why people ever give him the time of day is because he has a pretty face.

H A B I T S

He crosses his arms a lot. He pulls his hair when stressed, or in general runs his hands through it.

Last edited:
a bitch teacher for everyone to despise ur welcome
Ophelia.pngOphelia Eloise Lavicchi
Birthday: July 7th, star sign Cancer.
Favorite color: Black and Umber.
Personality:
Ophelia is the teacher that does not smile. She does not tolerate tardiness, or even laughter in her classroom. She endorses pure silence as her students work. Anyone who acts out is sent outside and given a stern talking to after the class is finished. She is incredibly strict, as she is motivated for her students to tap into the best of their abilities. Ophelia will push them until they either break, or prosper. Perhaps both. She is a huge grouch, has no issues holding students back for detention. This can include writing lines, apology letters to read to the entire class, cleaning shelves or the school grounds. Sometimes even help marking papers. She will call out behaviour publicly.
Outside of a classroom, she is very much the same. Strict, calm, yet always has a ghostly energy around her. The way she elegantly glides place to place, quiet as a mouse. Manners are very important for the woman, she will not react nicely to cussing, threats, or plain out impudent behaviour. She is respectful, and careful with her words. She is not motherly in the slightest. Sensitive students will gather no sympathy from Ophelia. But behind her cruel expression and harsh guidelines, all she wishes is for her students to flourish in their studies. She is completely willing to assist those that ask for help and dedicate more time to tutoring or going over things again. She shows her care through her high demands and expectations. Do not come to her hoping for a nurturing comfort, as you will not receive it. Affection makes her greatly uncomfortable.

Hates:
Disobedience, clowns, low-achievers, poor posture, laziness, back-talking, caramel, being corrected or talked over, interruptions, late people, spiders, complaining, crying, cussing, cats, touching, mess, stand-up comedy, apologizing, quiet, nurseries, baby toys/blankets.

Loves:
Sweets, perfection, libraries, coffee, symmetry, art and history, oil paints, the renaissance timeline, giving detention, silk, the moon, fog, teachers pets, suck ups, those that beg, fluffy slippers, birds, witchcraft, macaroni, blackboards, marshmallow anything, red wine, success, manners, pop music.

Biggest Secrets:
- She is secretly a huge clutz, and has her moments of dropping items, tripping, walking into things.
- Lost her firstborn.
- Why Grayson can see dead people.

-B A S I C S T A T S-
N A M E: Ophelia Eloise Lavicchi. Her parents named her Ophelia, after the female love interest in Shakespeare's play Hamlet. Her middle name is derived from the family tree. Last name from marriage.
A G E: 39.
G E N D E R: Female
H E I G H T: 5'10, 177.8 cm.
W E I G H T: Don't ask how much a lady weighs.
B O D Y T Y P E: Slender and tall, not very curvaceous. No muscle definition, leans closer to thin and bony.
A P P E A R A N C E:
Angled jaw, high defined cheekbones, tapered brows. Ophelia has a very stern and unwelcome appearance. Her complexion is very pale, untouched by freckles or the sun. Her eyes are very dark brown, almost black. They are cold and uninviting, pupils of obsidian that burn into you with judgement. She often wears dresses or skirts that brush the floor, all dark colours. Her long black hair will always be tied up into a neat bun. Ophelia will never be seen in casual clothes or in disarray as she cares very much for her appearance. She has to be refined and distinguished and calm at all times.

-R O M A N C E-
S E X U A L O R I E N T A T I O N: Heterosexual.
W H A T A R E T H E Y A T T R A C T E D T O ? Her husband. Sometimes.

-S K I L L S-
S K I L L S
- Ignoring her strict rules and standoffish personality, Ophelia is very good at teaching. For those that pay attention and win her favour, she will ensure they succeed with flying colours. For those that don't, expect a written letter to your parents about your failures. Or working overtime so she can force you over the bare minimum grade.
- She is very intelligent. Knowledgeable on a lot of different topics.
- Fast reader. Ophelia can read and still absorb all the words and information at scarily quick speeds. As a lover of literature all her life, she has trained up that skill over the years. Makes grading papers a dream.
- As she claims, her senses about people and their future are usually very accurate. She does not share this intuitive information unless asked.

P O W E R S
It's questionable if Ophelia actually has any supernatural powers. She concocts potions and small rituals which are very debatable in their utility. A believer and follower of witchcraft. Reading Tarot cards, tea leaves, crystal balls, anything divination related. She claims to have good senses over people and their future.

H O B B I E S
- Ophelia spends plenty of time reading. She has a vast love of literature that was passed down to her son.
- Occasionally if she has the time, she will take out her oil paints for some artwork.
- Does enjoy a peaceful walk outside (Granted it's not sunny).
- Ophelia also enjoys re-reading past papers of her students. She likes to highlight bits and pieces and bring them up to the student for clarification or just because she finds what they wrote interesting.

S T R E N G T H S
- She's intelligent. If you ask for advice, (given you are not crying and making her uncomfortable) she can provide great ideas.
- Hardworking. She will always bend over backwards for her students if they need help. If they ask for extra teaching, private tutoring, she will schedule it in.
- Ophelia is always calm. Even when she is tested by impolite manners, she remains composed and still. She will barely ever raise her voice. This gives her a mature and prestigious aura.
- Honesty. Being direct with what she wants/expects means there will be no surprises from Ophelia. She can be very blunt, which is a good and bad thing.

W E A K N E S S E S
- Unaffectionate. Ophelia possesses no motherly traits. Her personality is cold and distanced.
- Perfectionist. Everything has to reach her standards. Failure to do so makes her overbearing and pushy.
- Sweet foods. She loves candies and dessert foods, however would never disclose this information to anyone.
- Introverted. While not a shy person, she is very much a loner. Her harsh exterior often scares off any potential friendships.
- Cooking. She can't cook anything. Don't ask her to.

B E L I E F S
- Ophelia is not a resentful person. If a person goes out of their way to find her and apologize, they will be forgiven. Until next time they mess up.
- Believes in karma.
- Coming from a traditional family, sometimes extreme appearances (piercings/dyed hair) can cause her to do a double-take. She will not comment on it, but she isn't fond of them.
- As a believer of witchcraft, she does enjoy and care for nature. She believes people, places, animals, plants, and even objects have a spiritual essence to them. Faith in connecting with the world around her.

F E A R S
- Flies. She is afraid of flies.
- Ghosts.
- Pregnancy. Anything to do with babies terrifies her.

I N S E C U R I T I E S
Ophelia does not care too much about how people perceive her, but she does care about her reputation as a mother. Parenting and her family are very sensitive topics for her.

H A B I T S
She has a habit of tapping her foot or nails against things.
Folds the corners of her book pages as a bookmark.
Clumsy.

Last edited:

Alesia Halpert

• N A M E
    Alesia Halpert

A G E

G E N D E R
    Female

Birthday
    December 17

Favorite color
    Black and Purple

Personality
    A gentle and generous girl, who likes ranged weapons for some reason. They like to give her time or money to those in needs, and will do it with a kind smile. However, Alesia is secretly doing that for a bit of selfish behavior. For they know that they will support her in return if she does that. They are a bit sadistic when it comes to seeing the pain of others. Also, Alesia intends to not show her enjoyment towards people's pain. She is creative when it comes to painting, and her homing effect lets her lock-on her targets in the weirdest way possible. They like to cook, listen to music, watch anime, read manga, play video games, and talk to her old friends through social media.

Hates
    Alesia doesn't like to be lied to or taken advantage of. She despises extremely strict people, and would hesitate to fire a coin at them if they piss her off.
    Cockroaches and spiders are disgusting to her, and she dislikes alcohol.

Loves
    She likes ranged weapons, and wouldn't hesitate on wanting to practice with them.
    Alesia has a sweet tooth, so they like sweets.
    Loves dogs, cats, and rabbits, and will run up to them upon seeing them.
    Anime and manga
    Video games
    Cooking
    Music
    Painting

Biggest secret
    Alesia has trust issues, because her best friend took away the guy she liked from her old school.

H E I G H T
    5'5"

W E I G H T
    130lbs

B O D Y T Y P E
    Her body is average.

A P P E A R A N C E
    Alesia has purple hair that she put her up in a ponytail with a braid on it. Her eyes are violet red, and her skin is fair. They are wearing earrings, a purple collar, a cute purple shirt, a purple skirt with shorts underneath them, and purple and white sneakers. There is a mole on her face, and there is a purple butterfly tattoo on her right shoulder.

///\\Info///\\\/Etc/\\/Chara | More

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back