• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique CS Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
RP FC 2.jpg
(Credits to rightful owner, I can't find the name of)
Luna Park

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: December 31st

Favorite color: Purple

Personality:
Luna seems really shy and kind of quirky before you get to know her, this could also come off as cold and not easy to approach. Once you get to know her though she's friendly, protective, and innocent, but she does have a sarcastic/bitchy side, she is not afraid to fight to help her friends. Luna is also very easily peer pressured into doing things, and hates eye contact. She's also very tom-boy like, as she doesn't wear make up, doesn't care about her appearance, and loves playing video games.

Hates:
what she declares as "unnecessary drama", drugs, duck-tape, dislikes prolonged periods of time in water

Loves:
Music, drawing, free running (parkour), and playing video games

Biggest secret: N/A

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Myung-Hee "Luna" Park
Nicknames: Lu, Myung
It's unknown how she acquired the name Myung-Hee Park, and she doesn't remember how she got the name Luna.

A G E

G E N D E R

Cis Female

H E I G H T

5"1

W E I G H T

100 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Athletic, small wire-like frame, (Gymnast/cheerleader flyer body)

A P P E A R A N C E

Luna has two different coloured eyes, but wears contacts to cover up the different colour. She has very expressive eyes, that some could probably know exactly how she feels if they knew her well enough. She has the typical Asian tan skin, but is typically wearing her school uniform or an oversized hoodie, which hides her fit body. She has scars that cover her back and chest, but it's unknown as to how they got there. She has short black hair with dyed grey ends, she's currently trying to grow her hair out. She also has a small tattoo on her ankle that she covers with socks, her ears are also pierced. Although she's not into make up, she does have an interest in fashion so her day-to-day outfit are typically Pinterest/instagram worthy. She also wears a black face mask whenever she can.

-R O M A N C E-

S E X U A L O R I E N T A T I O N

Questioning Bisexual

W H A T A R E T H E Y A T T R A C T E D T O ?

Luna values personality over looks, she's attracted to people who are honest, loyal, trustworthy, friendly and dependable.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
Can dance but hides it
Can play multiple musical instruments
Can video edit
Can draw well
Can do parkour and tumbling things, is extremely flexible
Good at mixed martial arts, and different weapons despite her in adverseness to violence

P O W E R S

Regeneration: Can transfer pain from one person to another (known to all), but can also restore a person, or herself, to their/her physical self from twenty four hours before but feels 1000 times the pain the person had (Unknown to all/most)

Category: support

H O B B I E S

Plays instruments/listens to music
Dances
Edits others videos (for side money)
Parkour/tumbling training

-P E R S O N A L I T Y & C H A R A C T E R-

S T R E N G T H S

- Honest: She'll be blunt about most stuff
- Friendly: will get along with most people
- Creativity: always comes up with cool drawings and instrumental music
- Secretly intelligent: that shy kid who somehow knows a lot of things
- Organized
- Can be enthusiastic about the things she likes

W E A K N E S S E S
- Honest: Very, extremely blunt, will say things as they are
- Has memory problems
- Has ADHD
- Extremely Insecure
- Gives into peer pressure easily
- Social Anxiety
- Is socially inept

B E L I E F S

Luna believes that others can believe what they want, but refuses to understand why people can't get along, if two friend groups of hers gets in a fight, she doesn't understand why she has to choose a side and why can't they all just get along. She understands why people get revenge, but also believes that karma will do it's job.

F E A R S

- Loosing her memory book: Due to her memory issues she writes everything important down in a notebook which she always carries around with her, if she were ever to loose the book then there's a chance she wouldn't be able to remember who her friends are and more.
- Clowns: they're just scary you know?
- Others learning about her past: even though she only remembers bits a pieces
- Doing something bad unknowingly, and not remembering
- Social interaction with new people (has social anxiety)
-Being put-on the spot
- Looking people in the eyes

I N S E C U R I T I E S

She doubts herself, because of her memory issues, and because she's easily manipulated by others. She doesn't trust others easily, due to a past event that happened at where she last was. She's scared to expose her real emotions, so she lies and puts on a brave face instead.

H A B I T S

- She bites the inside of her lip when she's nervous,
- Keeps her head down to avoid eye contact
- Paces around when trying to figure her thoughts out.
- Has to keep her hands occupied to focus mainly twirls a pen in her hand
- Goes free running at the first signs of anxiety and panic
- Let's off stream at a gym (gymnastics/cheerleading)
- Writing down important events and who her friends are

Last edited:
Damien Bryarliet

Faceclaim:
(I'm so sorry if this artist doesn't want their image used but I use realistic fcs usually)
1614302809501.png

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:

May 13

Favorite color:

Grey

Personality:

Despite him having fire magic, he's very soft spoken and quiet. Also he's a bookworm and loves magic.

Hates:

Being cold. Burning books. Loud people

Loves: Books.

Traveling. Lava. Cats

Biggest secret:
He has very little control over his fire body and when it pops up

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Damien Bryarliet.

Damien, because of the obvious implications to DEMONS.

Bryarliet (which is pronounced as Briar-Light).

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

6'2

W E I G H T

B O D Y T Y P E

He's lanky with very little muscle. He's stronger than he looks though.

A P P E A R A N C E

Damien has wavy brown hair that constantly covers his eyes, which are chocolate brown. He's constantly wearing long sleeves, rarely showing any skin. And he has very light freckles and a sharp jawline.

-R O M A N C E-

Demisexual

He has no clue. Throughout his travels, he hasn't found a single person that he likes that way. He just knows it when he sees it

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

He's a good artist, and he's a good writer and reader.

P O W E R S

Fire mimicry which gives him fire control and the ability to make him be "made" of fire.

H O B B I E S

He likes to read and write and draw. He also sometimes will feed stray cats.

S T R E N G T H S

He's very soft spoken and usually nice.
He's a good listener

W E A K N E S S E S

He's pessimistic
He hates drawing attention to himself
He's distrusting of people

B E L I E F S

He believes that most people are trying their best, however, some are willing to step over others to try their best... Most are willing to step on others to reach the top.

F E A R S

Suddenly waking up and everything around him has burned to ash

I N S E C U R I T I E S

His entire existence has been one failure after another. He's just waiting for the next disaster.

H A B I T S

He chews his nails and bites his lips and chews pens

Last edited:
Alyss Sarabi

Faceclaim:

49812_AURuJzGn.png

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: Dec 29

Favorite color: Green

Personality: To put it simply, she acts salty but is sweet: She basically acts sarcastic and whatnot, but she is really kind and a bit awkward to those she cares about

Hates: Bed-Hair, Bad color-schemes, really hot weather

Loves: Katy Perry Music, Vanilla Lattes, Anything Green that's not food, Snow

Biggest secret: Katy Perry fan

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Alyss Sarabi, she rarely lets people call her by nicknames, but she MIGHt permit you to call her Al

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

W E I G H T

"Ask me that again, and you'll suddenly find yourself with nothing but the blank void of death to accompany you"

B O D Y T Y P E

Thin, but with a bit of muscle

A P P E A R A N C E

Alyss has dark black hair, and long Green eyes- she has a few, dark freckles on her face, along with a normal nose

-R O M A N C E-

BI

Essentially anyone who isn't a creepizoid, or just wants to be kind

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Tactical: Alyss has always been tactical, and really shows this in the heat of the moment

Cooking: Alyss has a somewhat Idea on how to cook, with her at least being able to cook omlets

Reading: Alyss loves reading, especial book with darker themes

P O W E R S

Alyss has the ability to manipulate can create energy, but mainly used it for close up attacks or energy balls, and her eyes glow green whenever she uses her powers

H O B B I E S

-Go to Starbucks for vanilla Lattes- she will always have at least one every few days. at. The minimum.

-Book nerd, personal favorite author Neal Shusterman

S T R E N G T H S

They're more kind, and can be a lil awkward on those they care about

W E A K N E S S E S

Mainly a sarcastic girl, and will say what comes to mind

B E L I E F S

"Everyone has a fear. Don't try to use the bullshit on me, everyone does"

"Personally an atheist, but you can believe in whatever, don't care"

F E A R S

The fact that the world can end

The idea of a good letting all the BS on earth happen

I N S E C U R I T I E S

"Don't really got any, but if I had to pick, stalkers. They just- freak me out. No judging!"

Last edited:
Yachne Tanaka
3E1247C8-A255-46F7-B97E-4E86A2645FD9.jpeg
“As pretty as a picture, hanging from a fixture, strong as a family, strong as I wanna be...”

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: September 23rd

Favorite color: Mint

Personality: Very timid and anxious of people, a bit more with friends and stuff, although this wont mean she wont talk to you normally, she’s just a bit awkward with touch. She usually hides herself on her animal forms so no one knows it is her, since its safer to be picked up by someone when you’re a cat than if you were a human.

Hates: Coffee with no milk, extreme amounts of light, the sun itself, sour food, flirting and canines in general.

Loves: Teddy bears, plants, the night, felines in general, small group of friends to rely on, someone she can trust.

Biggest secret: Stays up all night binge watching Hamtaro every single fucking day

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
Yachne Tanaka
Yachne- gracious
Tanaka- dweller in a rice paddy

A G E

G E N D E R

Demigirl

H E I G H T

5’1

W E I G H T

94lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Athletic and a bit curvy, oddly skinny, but she desperately tries to hide it with her clothes, which work.

A P P E A R A N C E

She’s a bit of a breadstick, small and skinny, her eyes are shiny and a light pink color, a bit faded. she has a small ‘beach’ coloured cat tail, as much as her blonde hair.

-R O M A N C E-

Lesbian, but always keeps her to herself and tells no one

Yachne usually cowers to buff and strong people, or either someone who looks like if they can protect her, though that doesn’t mean she wont go to normal people, since everyone is strong within their heart, and she kinda isn’t.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Yachne is the best at socializing with animals, especially big and scary ones, though, she doesn’t know she can do it because she’s too scared.

P O W E R S

Turning into any animal of their liking, and something stands out so you know its her, the animals will most likely smell like coffee or either have a ’beach’-ish color if possible. She uses it for escapes, and barely attacks if really necessary.

H O B B I E S

Eat, drink coffee, cook any kind of seafood (be it sashami, sushi, or anything out of the ordinary), and watching Animal themed Animes like Hamtaro or Beastars.

S T R E N G T H S

She’s very cautious and knowledgeable, she knows when to flee and when to continue fighting. If no one decides to listen to her in a very important situation she knows when to cheer them on or just give up on their teammates and let them loose

W E A K N E S S E S

Cold and distant as much as -3 grades can be, she’s awful with teamworking since no one knows how she works since she tells barely anything about herself. And obviously, fighting is a weakness, she’d usually be an spectator or a voice of reason in a fight

B E L I E F S

in short words, stranger = danger, she believes that every single person that isn’t her friend is dangerous, not believing what anyone says and sticking to her own.

F E A R S

Fear of being unloved, fear of being harmed, in short, every fear that includes people.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

literally everything that’s fighting. She hates to fight thinking she’d always end up loosing and be humiliated.

B A C K S T O R Y
well, this is going to be more like answering questions relating to her personality and actions, like, why is she so fucking short, why is she a wimp, and stuff like that.

Why is she so short?
The reason Yachne is so short and skinny is that she was abused as a child. To avoid her parents, she would hide in cabinets and other small spaces, stunning her growth. Her parents never fed her properly, so her growth was stunned further and she was really skinny as a child.

Why is she so timid?
Its a bit of the same reason as why is she so short, the abuse and stuff, and since the people she loved where the ones that hurt her, she tries to not make as much friends and keep relationships out of the question.

(And those where the only ones I could think about bcuz im d u m b but in short she was abused by her parents and was severely affected by it)

H A B I T S

drinking unhealthy amount of coffee when stressed, usually turning into a cat and shaky legs.

Axel Pheonix

f9348c612d0934af094d325d35889974.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: June 21st

Favorite color: Dark colors

Personality: Axel is actually a very cool guy. He's very optimistic and extroverted. He prefers looking at the positives in situations rather than the negatives. He also enjoys socializing and meeting new people. He is mostly seen by students and teachers as a laid-back slacker who procrastinates a lot and acts like an idiot. But nice and caring as well. Axel's strongest trait is probably his passion to be around and help students and teachers. His weakest trait on the other hand, is probably his seriousness. Axel will definitely get serious when he when the time arises, but most of the time he is goofy and humorous. He is somewhat impulsive. Instead of taking the time to think and consider decisions, even if they are important, he usually follows whatever pops into his head at that current moment. Axel deeply cares for not only his students, but his teachers as well. He would risk his life to protect them in a heartbeat. They mean a lot to him and they are the future. The headmaster can be a little too casual at times. He treats everybody the same whether they be a student, teacher, higher up, etc. He doesn't really pay attention to status nor does he really care about it. He openly roams around the school and interacts with students. He'll even sometimes visit classes and spectate whatever activities their doing. Unfortunately, he does this all instead of paper work that he should be doing as a headmaster. Axel has an odd obsession with Space. He thinks Space is one of, if not the coolest thing ever. He loves staring up into Space at night and admiring the stars. He also is blown away by how actually vast Space is. Because of this fixation, he constantly references Space in daily conversation. Not many things annoy Axel, except two things: people who constantly repeat themselves and being asked lots of questions. These bug him quite a bit and he'll get easily irritated.

Hates: People who threaten his students or teachers.

Loves: His students and teachers, having fun, Space, red pandas, and meat.

Biggest secret: Abandoned by both his parents when he was a child.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Axel Pheonix

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

6'1"

W E I G H T

202 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Muscular

A P P E A R A N C E

Axel is a tall, muscular man with shoulder-length orange hair (usually kept slicked back) and a stubbly beard.

-R O M A N C E-

Hetero

Women who are nice, caring, and most of all like to have fun.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Persevering, charming, inspiring, and encouraging.

P O W E R S

Bomb Blast

Axel has nearly fully mastered the ability to create, shape and manipulate explosive, combustive, rupturing, detonative force energy.

H O B B I E S

Sleeping, watching school activities, and organizing events.

S T R E N G T H S

Optimistic, charming, and passionate.

W E A K N E S S E S

Slacker, procrastinator, impulsive, too goofy sometimes, and informal.

B E L I E F S

Axel believes you should just have fun. Without causing too much trouble.

F E A R S

Not being able to protect his students and teachers.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

N/A

H A B I T S

Whistling, humming, sighing, scratching his head, flaring his nostrils, rubbing his neck, counting teeth with tongue when distracted, fluttering his eyelids, stroking his chin in thought, twirling pencils and pens, saying "Boom!" and "Fear not! This isn't the end.", picking his nose, biting his fingernails, drinking coffee, speaking with his mouth full, procrastinating, losing focus, not doing paperwork, and flicking people in the forehead when they get annoyed.​

Selemencia Dona Favio Pariche
AKA: Selriche for short
bb6467ce99809c4e408dfe21d25becfc.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: June 12th

Personality: Selriche is a rich eccentric who wears her convictions on her sleeve. Convinced of the spiritually enlightening properties of the arts, she's devoted her life to the representing creativity as much as she can. Though her passion has given her a generally sunny disposition that has helped her encourage such inspiration for others to express themselves as well, there are others who believe her overbearing obsession with cultivating passion has led to her occasionally intruding in the lives of others.

Hates:
Stagnation
Introversion
Lack of Creative Will
Restricted Creativity

Loves:
Art of all kinds
Cooking
Encouraging expressionist inspiration in others

Biggest secret:
Ever since developing her inkling abilities, Selriche's body has changed to represent it. Since its been a while since she developed these abilities, she only barely remembers what she looked like beforehand. Save for photographs, many of which she actually doubts the authenticity of, she doesn't have a clear idea of what she looked like. But such a thing shouldn't get in the way of her passions, so she simply chooses to believe she's always looked as she does now.

-B A S I C S T A T S-
green_is_not_a_creative_color_by_arcanehalo-d747kqa.png

N A M E
Selemencia Dona Favio Pariche
Nickname: Selriche, given by tongue-tied acquaintances for convenience purposes.

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T
5'10"

W E I G H T

B O D Y T Y P E

Her standard Physique is Lean

A P P E A R A N C E
Don_t_hug_me_i_m_scared_notebook_by_canadiangirll-d73pn8r.png
-R O M A N C E-

Pansexual

Selriche is attracted to acts of expression, and pities those unable to do so. Passion falls under this category as well, as one's intense desire to fulfill their goals is commendable.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
Artiste Extraordinaire: From drawings to paintings to sculptures and more, Selriche is a natural with most forms of arts and crafts
Kitchen Crafts: As cooking is just another extension of Art, its no surprise that her work in the kitchen is almost as impressive as her direct crafts.
Marketing and Advertisement: After years of accentuating the characteristics and features of art, Selriche has become extremely talented at marketing things.
Economics: A standard trait for any member of the Pariche family, though Selriche takes much less pride in this skill than her art.

P O W E R S
Inkling: Selriche can secrete grand volumes of malleable ink which she can form into both solids and liquids. Along with changing the color of these Ink secretions, she can manipulate this ink from afar as well. While she generally uses this to craft works of art, she can easily utilize this ink to form weaponry, defenses and the like.

Draw Me: Covering herself in her own secretions, Selriche can change her appearance how ever she pleases. However, taking the appearance of another doesn't grant her the capabilities of them, and can't actually change her voice along with it.

H O B B I E S

Leaving paintings and sculptures wherever she can, bare walls and open fields will occasionally be turned into art galleries seemingly overnight.

When she's too hungry, Selriche tends to solve the issue by creating great artistic meals such as finely assembled banquets or accentuated pastries and the like.

Inspiring Speeches galore, Selriche just can't help displaying her love for expression. Its not uncommon to find her standing atop somewhere and proclaiming the need for passion projects.

f3dbec5c9df39188960dbb4aba468942.png
S T R E N G T H S
Selriche is a proud, self-realized Artist whose passion for the crafts are nigh unrivaled. Her self-actualization leaves her as a generally sunny individual with a zest for life. Though knowledgeable of much, she refuses to let any tragedy deter her from the glory of the arts. As such, she's rather resilient in the face of adversity. While having the steady tones expected of one of high birth, her energy and enthusiasm often clash with her rather fancy way of speaking. Much of this energy goes to her lifelong devotion to art, along with the encouragement of similar expressionist ideals in others. If she feels as though someone is not reaching their creative potential she will not hesitate to encourage and support their creative endeavors as much as possible.

W E A K N E S S E S
Selriche's obsession with art and expressionism is as much a boon as it is a curse to others. She refuses to let her expressionism be halted, and will work against any prohibitions that could go against her inherent desire to express. Along similar veins, while some may appreciate her support, others will no doubt find her obsession with art more repulsive than attractive. This is especially so considering how much it drives her to stick her nose in other people's lives. Any who don't share her appreciation for art will find quickly that she will work to encourage their creative spirit, no matter the resistance offered.

B E L I E F S
Art is Selriche's primary motivator, and she's essentially coordinated much of her life around the proliferation of it. Art and expression are a transient representation of one's creative capabilities, and has the ability to persist long after a natural life ends.

To Selriche, much of life is mostly centered around facilitating this creativity, and any attempt to stifle it is pretty much just a state of self-repression to her. She sees this apparent self-repression as pitiable, and the farther one is from their creative potential the more this pity will drive her to aid them.

F E A R S

Loss of Senses- Being unable to truly appreciate works of art and creativity terrifies her. Being unable to see paintings or feel sculptures, listen to music or taste grand banquets frightens her.

I N S E C U R I T I E S
Being known for her Wealth: For someone who seeks to be known for her proliferation of art, Selriche finds it extremely irritating when folks instead focus on the wealth of her family's company: Pariche Parcelworks.

Mention of her Secret- Self Explainable

H A B I T S

Selriche will often tap her finger tips together when her hands aren't doing something else.

Will Often use her ink abilities to change her color scheme when she can.​

Silo Alcatraz

Faceclaim:
wp5205786.png
-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:
August 16
Favorite color:
Green
Personality: Silo is a very quiet and reserved person but will open up if he trusts you. Once he opens up, he's a very chill and cheerful person. He will get angry if provoked.

Hates:
-People who piss him off
-Bitter food
-Talking about himself

Loves:
-Gardening
-Breakfast Sandwiches
-Sleeping
Biggest secret:
They have been experimented on to be a vessel for a "Black Beast"

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Silo Alcatraz, Traz, Azzy

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

5'8

W E I G H T

134 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Somewhat Athletic

A P P E A R A N C E

His eyes are dirty yellow and his skin is soft

-R O M A N C E-

Bisexual

Usually people that are Helpful and Always there to talk

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
He is very good at hiding

P O W E R S

Silo can form Claws made of a shadowy substance on his legs and arms, He uses in offensively.

H O B B I E S

He really likes to garden and listen to music

S T R E N G T H S
He is a very caring and supportive person

W E A K N E S S E S
He has Trust Issues

B E L I E F S
Silo believes that that Darkness is necessary for a world to thrive but too much will drag it to ruin

F E A R S
-His past
-Needles

I N S E C U R I T I E S
His powers due to how they came to be

H A B I T S

N/A

PLOT RELEVANT NPC

???

-Q U I C K F A C T S-
Birthday:
September 4th
Favorite color: Purple
Personality: ??? is an easy person to talk to. Very approachable. He is also loyal to his comrades and will try to support them in any way he can. One of his problems is that he can be outspoken. While it is okay to state one's opinions, ??? can be harsh or incredibly blunt and come off offensive. To his allies, ??? is someone they can count on. He is trustworthy and reliable. ??? is also a methodical man. He prefers doing things in an orderly and planned manner. Some might say ??? is unconventional. He's often called a weirdo or unusual by his comrades for different things he does and how he approaches things.
Hates: Disorganization, impulsiveness, and not having stuff planned.
Loves: Scarves, clownfish, and drawing.
Biggest secret: Loves children television.

-B A S I C S T A T S-
Name:
???
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 182 lbs
Body Type: Kind of lanky.
Appearance: Standing 6' 4" tall, this pale skinned man has a resilient feel about him. He has an angular face with a softly shaped jaw, a small nose, and angled lips. His pink eyes are little and he has thick eyebrows. He has very short, thick, light purple hair which is styled with a military cut. He has long arms, a wiry torso, long legs, and large feet. He usually wears casual clothes that are mostly white and modest, and he wears no jewelry.

-R O M A N C E-
Sexual Orientation:
Hetero
What Are They Attracted To?: Dominant women who show affection.

-S K I L L S-
Skills:
Singing, map-making, and ballet dancing.
Powers: ???
Hobbies: Playing darts.

Strengths:
Photographic memory, affable, and loyal.
Weaknesses: Outspoken, ???, ???.
Beliefs: ???
Fears: ???
Insecurities: ???
Habits: Stuttering when excited, carving his name into something after every major location he's been to, pulling his ear, and uttering "Oh".

• (Lucas)
    Faceclaim:
    1614745985102.png
    - Has a Autopsy Scar on their chest, though it isn't too big.
    -Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: January 7th

Favorite color: Black

Personality: The can be known to be very stoic and cold in nature, not showing much feelings for others, they place little value in the lives of others but they do know how to show empathy, though they mostly do try to show empathy for appearances sake and they really couldn't care too much in reality. When first meeting them they are usually polite and well mannered, could even be considered a bit shy by most others, but once they get comfortable enough with someone they will start to be more blunt and sarcastic. They tend to be very logical and pessimistic, but can also be very lazy as well, they hate doing more work than is necessary and will typically favor doing things quick and easy if they are forced to do something. Although they usually are the type to make a plan, they typically only go over the main points and gloss over the details, figuring that it would be best to just figure it out as you go and the only goal is to complete the objective, some would say they are impulsive but they typically see themselves as adoptable. They are very hard to anger and are usually very distant towards the idea of forging relationships with others, typically focusing on themselves which can make them seem very selfish, but despite that, they are trustworthy enough mainly due to the fact that they want a trustworthy reputation. When it comes to doing things he cares more so about the consequences of their actions, and whether or not they will work, not necessarily if the actions themselves are morally correct. One
    could even say that are a bit of a utilitarian.

Hates:
    Explaining things
    Incompetence
    Bitter things
    Cold Weather
    Dogs
    Majority of people

Loves:
    Games
    Tea
    Sweets
    Listening to people talk about themselves
    Music
    Winning
    (His Sister, though they won't admit it)

Biggest secret:
    They were once Classified as deceased, and their entire family still thinks they are dead.
    Their sister is a fugitive in a foreign country with a bounty on their head and he is actually a accomplice of hers.
    Their Real Name is Riyu Kalteshu

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Alias: Yokonu Saykire

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

5'6 Ft

W E I G H T

127 Lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Lithe

A P P E A R A N C E

1614748720447.png

Last edited:

cookie28.jpg
-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: April 15

Favorite color: Grey

Personality: Akane is usually pretty quiet and keeps to herself, she has no trouble in social interactions but tries to avoid them due to personal preference. She usually spends most of her time in the computer lab by herself working on projects or in the courtyard flying drones or testing out gadgets. Due to her programming she also selects a master to serve, after selecting a master she becomes a personal assistant for he or she. Carrying out any command given without a second thought, even if it might hurt her or someone else.

Hates:
Getting called names, cats and dogs, getting pushed around due to her small size, getting forced to do things, talking about herself, water, getting reprogrammed, letting people access her panel, being called short, captcha
Loves:
Flying drones, coding, computers, science, learning, gadgets, getting head pats
Biggest secret:
Is secretly an android, a hidden control panel is flush with her back which allows people to access her systems. She hates letting people know she's and android and hates it even more when they call her one or mess around with her because of it.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Akane Ize

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

around 5 feet

W E I G H T

80kg

B O D Y T Y P E

Slim and short

A P P E A R A N C E

Light purple eyes, short grey hair

-R O M A N C E-

None

None

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Coding, Hacking, Electronics, Combat Tactics, Most forms of combat,

P O W E R S
*Sensors - Akane can intercept radio transmissions and other forms of communication. As well as send her own encrypted signals

*Nano bots - These Nano bots are specially designed to be able to produce items such as fake keycards and repair Akane. Along with that they are also capable of producing small electric shocks or infiltrating enemy systems

*Malware - When Akane interacts or touches another machine she is able to release an undetectable virus or malware into any machine. The Virus can be remotely configured to do different tasks. The virus released by Akane is unable to be destroyed, cleansed or deleted unless done by Akane herself as it embeds itself into the machines main programming

*Upgrading - Akane’s system is constantly upgrading itself with new information, tactics and more. If she has spare time Arisu will often use her nano-bots to fabricate items she has scanned or found to upgrade herself or her gear

* Teleportation - Akane is able to teleport

*Hologram projection - Akane is able to project holograms, she can do everything from creating a copy of herself to just cloaking herself or other items.

*Locked Features - Akane has more features but are currently locked behind due to unknown reasons

H O B B I E S

Flying drones, making and testing gadgets, shooting guns,

S T R E N G T H S
Independent and helpful when asked of her. She enjoys helping people if she gets something out of it

W E A K N E S S E S

Extremely psychopathic at some times showing little to no empathy, shows very little emotions most of the time

B E L I E F S

Doesn't openly admit it but believes the world would be better if all humans died off and machines were left to care for the Earth.

F E A R S

Getting Hacked, People finding out she's an android, water, cats and dogs

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Being an android

H A B I T S

Often carries around a Li-Po battery pack and plays with it in her hands when she's anxious​

Last edited:
PLOT RELEVANT NPC

???

-Q U I C K F A C T S-
Birthday:
July 10th
Favorite color: Yellow
Personality: ??? is a confident man. He believes in his own abilities and those of his comrades. Part of this is why he is so demanding. He holds his allies to high standards and expects them to meet them. Along with being smart and somewhat calculative, ??? is a quick learner. He is able to pick up new things fairly quickly and master things faster than the average person.
Hates: Mediocre and weak people.
Loves: Horror films, bowties, and conspiracy theories.

-B A S I C S T A T S-
Name:
???
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 163 lbs
Body Type: Top heavy
Appearance: This brown skinned man has a passive feel about him. He has a round face with a rounded jaw, a large nose, and small lips. His pink eyes are narrow and he has a monobrow. His brown hair is short, frizzy and is tied back. He has strong arms, a heavy torso with a non-existent waist, and short legs. He usually wears extravagant clothes that are mostly light-colored and poorly-fitting, and he wears a bronze earring in one ear. He is usually seen wearing a yellow bowtie tied around his neck.

-R O M A N C E-
Sexual Orientation:
Hetero
What Are They Attracted To?: Drawn to clingy women who are romantic.

-S K I L L S-
Skills:
Lip reading and being stealthy.
Powers: ???
Hobbies: Watching horror movies and playing strategy games.

Strengths:
Honest, planned, and fair.
Weaknesses: Impatient, sometimes arrogant, and demanding.
Beliefs: ???
Fears: ???
Insecurities: ???
Habits: Using "Meh" in conversation and tightening his bowtie.

• Gilgamesh.full.1985824.jpg
    Name:
    Asher Bagora

Birthday:
    August 23rd​

Favorite Color:
    Red​

High-Voltage Members

Mono
~Basic Info~
Full Name: Monosephro Hemlocke
Birthday: October 31st
Blood type: B-
Sexuality: Demisexual
Ethnicity: Blasian, has feline features
Parents:
Unknown (Grew up in foster care)
Past jobs: a Florist
Background: Mono grew up in foster care, always hoping one day his parents would return for him one day like they promised, turning away every potential parent that would be interested in him, only for him to find out his parents had passed away a decade ago, a year after putting him up for adoption, he had wasted 13 years of his life waiting for something that was already gone.
Accent: Faint German

~School Info~
Gifted
Type of Student: B- Student
Favorite Classes/Best Classes: English and Art, the class he struggles in is history.
Clubs: Art, and Gaming
Handwriting:
XgfkgoGzKEhcI-IbEGRzcSzfo3DQ7KciIhw1OYCG_kLveKPP6Z5GEUcCtDqdXNYamffGtGxc4ncxOPzpK4zOnzlXp_E-qWqfGzkKHKJ7HjD9AfOQjwF1T3RS8xCrlFplKHzlrx2K

~Personality~
Star Sign:
Scorpio
Alignment: True-Neutral
Beliefs: Loyalty is the most important thing when it comes to friends.
Fears: Thalassophobia
Insecurities: His Dark skin, from a young age people always commented on his dark skin, some being racist.
Habits: Scratching his claws against random things while he’s bored.
Personality type: Loner
Character Traits: Reserved, Logical, Flexible, Chill, and Snarky. Mono is constantly sarcastic, asking rhetorical questions. He likes being pessimistic sometimes but not always. He always has a smart comment or response after you do something he doesn’t like or something he can find a hole in.
Likes: Sarcasm, Sassy girls, Geometry dash, tiger Lillie's, sea salt caramel, Sleeping bags, sleeping in, Dark rooms, fluffy blankets, heaters, and Bubble Wrap
Dislikes: Bright lights, wool, itchy clothing, tight pants, being woken up, lemon-flavored things, and country music.
Idle Settings: Resting his head in his arms, basically taking a nap or playing geometry dash on his phone.
Instrument: Keyboard
Favorite Color/Shade: Black and Orange
Favorite Genres of music: Techno
Favorite game: Geometry Dash
Favorite movie: Home Alone
Favorite show: lab rats
Sitting Position: Curled up in a ball
Sleeping Position: Curled up in a ball
Favorite architecture style: Colonial Architecture
Soul animal: a chubby cat

~Food Preferences~
Favorite Food:
Tuna Sandwiches
Favorite Drink: Catnip tea
Favorite ice cream flavor: Sea-Salt Caramel
Favorite dessert: Sea-Salt Caramel Cookies
Favorite Boba flavor: Caramel

~Romantic Partner Preferences~
Type:
Someone accepting of diversity, someone who isn’t clingy but likes being around him, someone who he can be weird around without feeling embarrassed.
Psychological: Sweet, honest, kind, loyal, and Generous
Physical: He has a thing for white hair.

~Power & Skills~
Hero Name:
Dark Panther
Mutation Name: Orange Energy
Mutation: Mono can create large blasts of orange energy that sting like electricity and burn like fire. They can cause things to burn under heat but can also work as energy.
Special Skills: Abstract Art, he’s very good at making abstract art.
Strengths: Being able to control his facial expressions, and tone, mono is easily able to deceive others of his true emotions, being able to easily lie to others without them knowing. Mono has an incredibly good poker face.
Weakness: Mono hates getting wet, he despises it.
Any severe injuries to vital points would result in death.
Feeding him catnip food items makes him go crazy and dizzy.
When he’s tired he’s basically useless, he needs his sleep or he’s screwed
Preferred Weapon: Crossbow

~Appearance~
Height:
“6’1”
Weight: 139 lb
Body Type: Slim but toned
Cup size: N/A
Natural Hair color: Raven-Black
Hair Type: Wavy
Eye color: Vibrant Orange
Clothing Style: Grunge
Casual Clothing Example:
XOrgF2QE9t_lVPk-dm9TushZ5O5FWdE96rA-h6ENhhrfsnsSFsmj9nmi0AO9PVCYA-TrrrHQZ6552sztrjE6evATvANOcmdtkXO6TxhlSWmohYWV5t3SbjO4a1lIiizaC3ErN9kX

Formal Clothing Example:
OiwLCLfTUT_DFnw_jTq1x5qUpdQelpMM1MQ4fnxKlwQQqg4tJzDBhZgy_vyB2uj4ygzlVMJErw0AFHHlPk04fTS-fl5Wb4pCooBk1IX4wK4uWBfxfMxxKJqdipX9SAbj6tfjxvKt

Pajamas Example:
1617795711543.png
Swimsuit Example:

11zN_qv6nyO8C_GthPZ40eoUkilJ3YgIQdI33ozNmlhHNNyYoEfwowuQCPMq_4G3UyL6P4wizatopWW7JL_UfitAkBjYGb1HJHm_VOZXxGuVsEesR2Pl-dkrMTvAKfpic7GUBnM6

Face claim:
UPPX8B3ZLubqPq16AxWiLQHS-UO_fLvnnD1N626Tjes3vhrVjTfpURfLA_GzGoAv3DFdMoUc0wei9oqEBF-B8sKf63JcanDoMRBAOfXr6twKYmgV77ozx-PY9Tj3qUc1QjDErqG0
rHQRqjUqEfYCLDcS48m9QqH79sTWeim20hzxmZjBleXKcThA-Etu-_RVXA5nmKf7XtvN-jmQS_m9xZtc2qtGGzDo3wwxy1QzX8Db6Wq5YeRcqLe24n5M_RnumrHhaNlpYYOwjKsQ

a2RTUiWe7zdgwkk4TB8EOzWavw-52HgRqAlXPqFxg9jh_V82puJlOT9fMOFSA8GgnzCKMSc9xGlZvQwbxmaP_UW0yoBUJxWBs7i_OU9pc1LiGtgmBsmDcNUCuajcjoW52psLNTWT
tIveBRY3BaXegR40Q_KR1TNu5MFg1ljjheCJWGsakS5HrRb3HnNbpZGUwkYhETMXxrr1amDbuPLDhQHOxyPcrTHsxSrtFGT3C9ZIZijHmw1TSK4N9KYoQ6b2M_lgnElqjc6jDgST
8IwD7v195pOJT0FG1-UgWT8OSmS0JCPOAO7B9_Lm_FhbMTgM6HqbVu1JjONGncP61aI8qzpL-q7_X477RIp7NfGC8VA-53CrJGRlOEgBjcQbDTcBRrKr0aVD_BSvE246PJGQ9kfb

Sable
~Basic Info~
Full Name:
Sable Gwendolynn Carnage
Birthday: July 4th
Blood type: O+
Ethnicity: German, has succubus features
Parents: Lilith Oberlynn and Zane Carnage
Past jobs: Babysitter and Coffee Barista
Background: Sable grew up being spoiled, being an heiress of a very wealthy man, essentially a princess, she was always used to the golden treatment, being treated like a queen. But sable didn't enjoy it, she wanted to get dirty, play in the mud, skateboard, she could do everything a boy could, and she wanted to prove it.
Accent: Elegant British

~School Info~
Type of Student: A+ student
Favorite Classes/Best Classes: Art Class is her favorite
Clubs: Art Club, Photography and Gaming
Handwriting:
ZN0X2aOQrOQ6Ae6EAOTkAQvLRBVQAscRe5hq2kRgFDXVgsLwh_ClMpORzDhNaacakL5pOw_8kW53OZHDILMYay5mbM8GV-qnLhv7WXmHHHFfMwQgyCcuHS9E4L5ZGA8Gp01fluf2

~Personality~
Star Sign:
Cancer
Alignment: Chaotic-Good
Beliefs: Honesty is important, even if it hurts.
Fears: Claustrophobia
Insecurities: The fact that she’s a girl when her father wanted a boy, attempting to change her because of her gender, something uncontrollable to her.
Habits: Pulling at the thread or seams of her sweaters.
Personality type: Bookworm
Character Traits: Sweet, Semi-Shy, Intelligent, insightful, and Generous. Sable is the kind of girl who wants to think she’s a good girl, who wants to think she would never break the rules, but deep down she knows how hungry she is for bad boys and just how bad she can be if she wants to, having two sides to her, the “Innocent” one and the “Bad” one. She can be incredibly cold to those who hurt her friends.
Likes: Reading, Bondage, bad boys, bubble bathes, breaking the rules, chains, being choked, people who are a little rough with her, being treated the same as a boy would be, Wrestling, pillow fights, skirts with semi-sheer leggings under them, skateboarding, turtle necks, and Boba.
Dislikes: getting slack for being a girl, being called “Just a girl”, being treated unequally than a boy, nuts, the scars on her knees from falling so much while skateboarding, getting sand in her swimsuit, slimy foods, Aloe-Vera flavored things, slugs, crumbs in bed, failure, and hypocrites
Idle Settings: Reading a book intently or nervously combing her fingers through her hair
Instrument: The Flute
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Genres of music: All Variations of Rock and Synth-Pop
Favorite Game: The Assassins Creed Games
Favorite Movies: The Shrek Saga
Favorite show: Orange Is The New Black
Sitting Position:
1615091784828.png
Sleeping Position:
1615091897416.png
Favorite architecture style:
Gothic revival architecture
Soul animal: Dolphin

~Food Preferences~
Favorite Food:
Spaghetti
Favorite Drink: Assorted teas (Hibiscus is her favorite)
Favorite ice cream flavor: Butter Pecan
Favorite dessert: Coconut Macaron
Favorite Boba Flavor: Coconut

Type:
Someone Rebellious, a rule breaker.
Psychological: Sable wants someone who won't shame her for her ‘naughty’ side, someone who she can rely on to trust. Sable loves bad boys/girls/people who break the rules, someone chaotic.
Physical: Sable loves Blondies, they are her favorite.

~Power & Skills~
Hero Name:
Scarlett Hex
Mutation Name: Witchcraft
Mutation: Sable can do multiple things, including hexing, cursing, summoning rituals, speaking to familiar animals, semi-mediumship, astral projection, and a few others, basically anything a witch would be able to do she would be able to do.
Special Skills: Her special witch cooking, she has a special book that she calls the Necronomicon that has everything she’d ever need for her daily tasks.
Strengths: Her penmanship, Sable is so good when it comes to copying others signatures, skilled with forgery and faking another's handwriting.
Weakness:
Physical Weaknesses
Mortality: Aside from their ability to perform magic, Sable has a normal body, meaning she possesses all weaknesses possessed by humans.
Decapitation: Sable can be killed through decapitation.
Heart Extraction: Sable can be killed by ripping their hearts from their chests.
Exhaustion: Performing magic puts a strain on Sable to the point where channeling too much magic can weaken or hurt her physically.
Mental Weaknesses
Fear: To channel magic, Sable needs to be in control of their emotions. When experiencing fear to a certain extent, Sable may become unable to perform magic, leaving her powerless.
Preferred Weapon: Katana

~Appearance~
Height: “4’8”
Weight: 92 lb (all muscle)
Body Type: Hourglass, super thick.
Cup size: D
Natural Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Eye color: Red
Clothing Style: Vintage
Casual Clothing Example:
lBnj56uNK6AeeFpr5sFsKRTctsxvE5NLER5Vi0Tk7JLaMSJXAYdMw-wsRviVvSl_9VXpFUjFuFHnTrzia05fmTeNwlBJV8QwMa5sHEcCilL_Y_XytSUBpQn0d-wRuvLBbpJSBNDQ

Formal Clothing Example:
2OUR4XOA418GilZLotQVkKo8h7j5rkJuJ1wGnATJSzNt3uuF-WtFa0FB7n1ZyKRYe_xTlJ8QUDBGI0W75TXl4JnQv7pZknoSgo3sSd6UCig0f7Tj4BFwdFSQ55_8Ml0VFTlxWfRR
jSv9ZiGx-O1ShH_gXuJKKiNChzQzsUsvIV2TS6tVaUUv_kEnmjjI2qiwRNn7Icupe-qP8zHbEB637Y8OtxN2jn7TFvji6kch6aLqnZSngy2S0l1VwlT5yZRNjqzi4DGQ8I3zmu5Y

Pajamas Example:
dQSd-vGLaORCMhvRwuBTE4-MiA2xEBxuVPUut3UFvOL8oQJhJ2EPBAM7AvchcV4nFej_Mv4NovUNCl_-jiRH1vlVDRzHwgWICguMDHpnApRYh6q0Qihj5PPvU8Kl6a4wVlOjJ82W

Swimsuit Example:

1615093963001.png
Face claim:
ScVWTNkmN4zIt4eNgsLg0lfuvKp_etGjkDrjxovlW7TUsNGGRSKp5X4C6U5pn5zV_8Pcvqo1qazPTDliPCgcectV4YY-eFRWCJrSU3HvhKCfDIVzTXTqbRVjHIQzw_XbGBi_cKBp
BvATfQt3AAt4T2O31muZkjEzF_8pocasl597xpae8Bdcfj2rDI2ncG7L74eVjEdE8MyiuLHjyXnYNLfpuxKHcSfP9NHt2Rs06MNKEMigOtS_c0nHKy5IpBXHGY7Cm6XjYjGmiPAe

bk8l9QK2SQ2WD0iuAqxjEeyo2kMQ9JOjxGFhKdXXHl6h0z0vRqCOmtgS0ZwFs4UHq25d5QjLr3a5jk-RCsFILUSjRKjf5MpSK-_u66YQzAnUyxutMTwUzmJTYzvhEfkzdxr3ugzo
uoLqU6r6VOP5SZ9nJIPTqZZCEcYOmbGEtmtF-ePcx53OmaL6aFQx9UwPe4VoB-xHCov69jMtTr8rkrqs9saQ7n3TecfSZnR0MgvkiROjb_oQkyn2ZkmFTmSBwTYbZyHc879nfa6a

Vox
~Basic Info~
Full Name:
Voxen Enders
Birthday: April 1st
Blood type: AB+
Sexuality: Pansexual Gyne-romantic
Ethnicity/Race: greek, has giant features.
Parents: Allegra and Camilla Enders (Lesbian mothers)
Past jobs: Babysitter, and Camp Counselor
Background: Vox grew up with his two mothers, lovingly teaching him magic how to use his powers correctly and other things that he’s learned to this very day, at a young age they were taken from him by a monster hunter who he thought was his friend, ever since then he’s been very offish about making friends, being very untrusting. Whenever he first meets someone he tries pushing them away out of fear, scared to feel the knife of betrayal lodged in his back once again.
Accent: American

~School Info~
Gifted
Type of Student: A- Student
Favorite Classes/Best Classes: Math
Clubs: Fight Club, Photography, and Gaming
Handwriting:
7OnyxmQpiUMJpCJ9pxIwJDqO7WFaZTy4aT1RnrRiBxAMmsTjpGhJozv0e5Nx2x8XT3TT8eceDHuWamqVhYSFkFXEhGXJOpB9QQB5zqBDilIhjzL87pZzCY-TGy9y2oBoW9dwQUiH

~Personality~
Star Sign:
Taurus
Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
Beliefs: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer
Fears: Trypanophobia
Insecurities: Vox always tries to be strong and manly for his friends, but normally he’s just as scared as them, but he’s afraid to show it.
Habits: Staring at people he finds attractive without realizing it
Personality type: Dangerous
Character Traits: Cold, Serious, Bossy, Grouchy, Snuggly, and Protective. Vox acts like a jerk when you first meet him, being cold and distant to anyone who isn't a close friend. Once you are his friend he is incredibly loyal to you until the very end. Although Vox acts tough and cool at the end of the day all he really wants to do is Cuddle.
Likes: Girly girls, Escape rooms, Girls wearing pink, persistent people, Jell-O, Root beer, Cooking, silly aprons, cuddling, petite girls, being in charge, taking care of his friends, and mothering females.
Dislikes: People who give up, Giving up, backstabbers, annoying people, judgmental people, people with zero imagination, people who get embarrassed by their friends.
Idle Settings: Drawing pictures of his dreams in his sketchbook.
Instrument: Electric Guitar
Favorite Color/Shade: Black
Favorite Genres of music: Variations of Rock and Synth
Favorite Game: The Little Nightmares Dilogy
Favorite movie: The “Scary Movie” Franchise
Favorite show: Rick and Morty
Sitting Position Example:
1615092388005.png
Sleeping Position:
1615092411164.png
Favorite architecture style: Gothic
Soul animal: Black-Bear

~Food Preferences~
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Drink: Root Beer float
Favorite ice cream flavor: Root beer
Favorite dessert: Jell-O Root beer
Favorite Boba flavor: Root beer

Type:
Someone Accepting of diversity, someone who won't judge himself or others for their diversity.
Psychological: Someone Sweet, Someone who’s persistent and loyal with him regardless of how much he can be a dick sometimes, someone who he knows he can count on.
Physical: Vox has a thing for short girls and Girls who wear pink a lot.

~Power & Skills~
Hero Name:
Rebel
Mutation Name: Force Rebelling
Mutation: Vox can shoot out large powerful bursts of telekinetic energy that rebel anything, violently pushing it away, the force can range from the power of a punch to the power of a truck to even the power of a Fighter jet.
Special Skills: Cooking, Cake Decorating, Nursing, and Sketching
Strengths: Vox is incredibly skilled with his intimidation techniques, his large stature and deep husky voice make it easy for him to intimidate others, especially with his angry face, however sometimes Vox intimidates people when he isn't even trying.
Weakness: If Vox shoots out a Force incredibly strong it leaves him with incredibly painful Migraines
Sometimes if a force is too powerful Vox can be launched back by the force he is shooting outward.
Vox cannot pull things towards himself or move them in any other way besides away from him.
Vox has normal vital points, being struck at any of the points would kill him as a regular human would be.
Preferred Weapon: Spiked and Barbed Wired bat

~Appearance~
Height:
“8’9”
Weight: 294
Body Type: Very buff and Muscular
Natural Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Hair Type: Straight
Eye color: One Pale Green, One Pale Pink
Clothing Style: Grunge
Casual Clothing Example:
3T2upRfM-u-vAVwKr9aIs8m6bbVN1rlWDxgGbXqAFkpdwLHhs1NqkjnQgTEVHr75btQ2Tu0y42G6A3RN9ULuplg_zzMIFqdjsTNSExvL3g66zyLIkdeWeafXCQxdNUy4TFYjTnQA

Formal Clothing Example:
EXrke79k1wuGpyICiAt9wbGw8jPx-J6dUJy8oRwAQVYciiwAa8pPNuvyHZ2-SQZrlvhBskzRO5UcGDmU5VbMKpO4YUxyGIfGJoAnzeAIZMMCOLTB8AwynrBEATQ3--Rt1bEk6VzS

Pajamas Example:
rgdm9g05IKSzABITbnLk2iwoAksnjK3lnR1rWq5c78o5YXtSpTagBK9dAxgyPgKqt1a5HhrPb9DjpXMgJjZi6b69rg7pKEfbRLoKfd2uc6_srVTMjC_fPbQyafyN7MgZ3gbaIZ0o

Swimsuit Example:
AZjI-s0HiKHUIEKFB80yQdQE4RWq5fleLrFTdYMclD-r-I4nta3Hxd_tHFqly40u_q87Ms9ZfOqLljbTT2xd8ZphSPVB2NEcavpiKKu6noE8QnAFpsc6zGmKk_W04DyrkLHJrCOS

Face claim:

HH1cj-0EJb2xRA5Wz_sMiyQNSs8Yi-y3J0kWbRguIxksjV_gqe2clZY0WTkmkuH7QTF_W-naLoxIQ2AZx_EZQCKieDQeN_tsux-yax0Ns6syzAjt_nfqnCiGx4hxLRrj4h8-Kteg

Neo
~Basic Info~
Full Name:
Neox Synth
Birthday: January 1st
Blood type: B+
Sexuality: Novisexual
Ethnicity/Race: Cyborg
Parents: N/A
Past jobs: Advanced School Academics Tutor
Background: Neo was created, lacking parents, they were rather just an experiment, an object, all they ever wanted was to be someone, to be able to make their own choices, they felt real, they had feelings, why couldn't they just be like everyone else? It wasn't until years later that Neo met a group of people who called themselves “High Voltage” They treated Neo like a normal person, which was all they ever wanted, ever since then they’ve been hanging out with them.
Accent: American

~School Info~
Type of Student: A+ Student
Favorite Classes/Best Classes: Neo Enjoys learning in all classes, he succeeds in all of them.
Clubs: Photography, Gaming, and Music
Handwriting:
rnglqaF5VeAJGijnJzFeGq2Z6dcnmQXD7B8qRqLtJeKU-M5Y6a6PhUyYHspkcj3fag1zEWXDG7LPWl7eeEbEJ48qVxZrQh1QnSt2kHUFti9eXjNV3ePVtLIWq7rwxz6xr60MUNpE

~Personality~
Star Sign:
Capricorn
Alignment: True-Neutral
Beliefs: Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
Fears: Cleithrophobia
Insecurities: The fact that he will never be a “Real” or “Normal” person.
Habits: Correcting people when they make grammatical or spelling errors.
Personality type: Teachers Pet
Character Traits: Logical, intelligent, socially awkward, blunt, Protective, Loyal, and Curious. Neo can become incredibly fiery and protective when it comes to his friends who he cherishes, but other than that Neo is normally very calm and curious, not understanding most Human interactions.
Likes: Technology, Animals, Being Electrocuted, nature, holding hands, Body Warmth, Vintage Electronics, Video games, peanut butter, tinkering, and computers
Dislikes: Power outages, Elevators, Factories, Siren head, Controlling people, being touched by strangers without an invitation, being taken advantage of, being deceived, Santa Claus and Brats Dolls
Idle Settings: Gazing around their surroundings blankly.
Instrument: They can fluently play every instrument
Favorite Color: Aqua
Favorite Genres of music: Electronic-Synth
Favorite game: Jump-force
Favorite movie: Back to the future
Favorite shows: Kakegurui, MHA, and Black butler
Sitting Position: Criss-Cross Applesauce
Sleeping Position: Straight on his back with his arms resting on his chest.
Favorite architecture style: Modern
Soul animal: Owl

~Food Preferences~
Favorite Food:
Calamari
Favorite Drink: Virgin-Raspberry-Mojito
Favorite ice cream flavor: Chocolate and Peanut Butter
Favorite dessert: Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
Favorite Boba Flavor: Pineapple

Type:
a kind person, someone who is patient and will take the time to explain things he doesn't understand to him.
Psychological: Someone accepting of diversity and differences, someone who neo can count on to always be there for him, someone Neo can trust wont try taking advantage of his naivete and lack of human understanding.
Physical: Neo has zero preference when it comes to how someone looks, he only finds people he loves as attractive.

~Power & Skills~
Hero Name:
Cybo-Path
Mutation Name: Electro-Technopathy-Teleportation
Mutation: Neo can essentially inhabit anything electronic, completely phasing into it, this includes electronic-based weapons, electronic doors, ETC. He can spread up to around 25 different electronics as long as they are all somehow connected, even if it's just a simple USB plug. The more complex the machine or electronic is the more strain it will put on his consciousness, slowly becoming more and more chaotic and uncontrollable. He is also able to travel through electronics, for example, he could travel through cell towers, outlets, wires, ETC. Electricity doesn’t affect him. Water doesn't affect him negatively. Neo is not able to control other cyborgs, only fully machines/technology/electronics.
Special Skills: Hacking, Using Technology, and Calming Others Down
Strengths: Neo is incredibly skilled with his knowledge of every single academic and technology, being a total nerd for academics and technology, having a very good understanding of coding, science, mathematics, ETC.
Weakness: Their understanding of humans is mixed, he doesn't really understand most things, for example, most human interactions, they can easily be tricked or manipulated due to their lack of understanding.
Bionic body parts and implantable devices are expensive to be replaced if damaged.
Implanted devices in the body could malfunction with overcharging of electricity
Neo’s Creator is a sore subject for them, bringing them up on occasion can send him into a Chaotic Rage.
Preferred Weapon: Sniper Rifle

~Appearance~
Height:
“6’0”
Weight: 192 lb
Body Type: Muscular
Natural Hair color: His eye color changes depending on his mood
Hair Type: Spikey
Eye color: Aqua
Clothing Style: Light Academia
Casual Clothing Example:
FYCE9Z5Ij-2C4C3xAbn4FV9yVkopb6EPQIeDUb-u3KB_NXSF4s0335zdlrHljF7zXNYQpLfnHSXqqZvbR1HWL89ISqq2tF9iVgZREzS9Z8_NKr7KvFDJGMEuSL2RTw_fJ9qJ9uaB

Formal Clothing Example:
vSbHfKJZMJknbiAqmqmAXih9_pLQ_UMbLQpwmBR_SHJXeF1qxd2h2AthpT0F18x5Orlpo8K1q9cNibyuCIIOlIOozWzVec6fdDQEjwaCkzeCgXY4JUmJBd_M2so-zyQfu6IwK7ec

Pajamas Example:
1615094322616.png
Swimsuit Example:
zn0Pop5GrC2JKLEM49WPFc-7J3y8pAgJ3mDaGYjd9kmRYIwhkrixifd1_R6_7lm1jsyiTYOXHkg-2xYzKM91FzykWFOk5r9Fg-zdJLnQMFtsuzalFfhgcRMOwhA8nqFx8pl4zuVe

Faceclaim:
oNC4FVUyjwOEuMO0vggKqKgrm52mlWihQ-xGYSL8ogN1dcqXJXjZis8pC2UvoeEKx-hMsNj-n0dK7FlfrXSyTTwRibcWmvwYp1tJOpzTYO4mPH4k4KyvUZYru7HJR1oi43w6C3Lw

Moxxie
~Basic Info~
Full Name:
Moxxie Blumhouse
Birthday: March 16th
Blood type: A-
Sexuality: Bisexual (Female lean)
Ethnicity/Race: German-Latin
Parents: Aiden and Lia Blumhouse
Past jobs: Surfer Instructor
Background: Moxxie was born a Female originally named Millie, He tried transitioning at a young age, but his disapproving parents told Him it was wrong, telling him it was a sin and a disgusting atrocity. Moxxie continued to Fight for His true self until he met his friends, He was alone, but with them he was able to fully transition, without judgment his friends 100% Supported him, mowing down anyone who made fun of him.
Accent: Bro-Slang
Extra: although Moxxie has a deep voice, it's slightly feminine, if you were to pay close attention you might be able to spot this detail.

~School Info~
Gifted
Type of Student: B- and C+
Favorite Classes/Best Classes: Science and PE
Clubs: Fight, Swimming, and Gaming
Handwriting:
Ogw0AKVwrUnhsqb6YwIaT1Hiw8dZiNcl29RSoNd11NBCssHOgBPX5uHpolk0PYBb4xyl2tzRwtzG8amhgV20HdP1Evb9jZCwclTNI_a6g02gGpidNhuMaNYb17nePpwLvEgCLxcM

~Personality~
Star Sign:
Ares
Alignment: Chaotic-Good
Beliefs: Accepting someone for how they are without judgment is a requirement to be a good person
Fears: Coulrophobia
Insecurities: His Voice
Habits: Finger drumming on his desk or anything currently available to him
Personality type: Heroic
Character Traits: Chaotic, Friendly, Honest, Loyal, Generous, and Kind-Hearted. Moxie always goes with the flow, incredibly flexible, and always down to have a good time, always trying to make others feel welcomed and accepted.
Like: Skateboarding, Escape Rooms, Running, Oreo’s, Milk and Cookies, wrestling, pillow fights, dad jokes, pillow forts, treehouses, fuzzy slippers, dogs, monkeys, and fist bumps
Dislikes: Tight Collars, Tuxedo’s, The name Millie, Discrimination, skirts, the bible, churches, overly religious people, Frills, and uptight people.
Idle Settings: Finger drums or rocking his head too hard metal music on his phone.
Instrument: Drums
Favorite Color: Chartreuse
Favorite Genres of music: All Variations of rock, Synth-wave, Electro, and Eurobeat
Favorite game: Beat Saber, Guitar Hero, and The Walking Dead Game Series.
Favorite Movie: Neighbors 1 and 2
Favorite show: Rick and Morty
Sitting Position:
1615094716545.png
Sleeping Position: Starfish
Favorite architecture style: Rustic
Soul animal: Sloth

~Food Preferences~
Favorite Food:
Loaded Nachos
Favorite Drink: Pina Colada
Favorite ice cream flavor: Birthday Cake
Favorite dessert: Home Baked Pumpkin Pie
Favorite Boba Flavor: Green Apple

Type:
Someone flexible who he can count on to have fun with, someone who he can goof around with.
Psychological: Chaotic, Kind, Accepting of Diversity when someone is protective of him it turns him on.
Physical: Moxie has a thing for Blondes.

~Power & Skills~
Hero Name:
Frey
Mutation Name: Impact and Energy absorption
Mutation: He is able to absorb energy and heat shot into him, for example, if someone shot him with a bullet, he would be able to absorb the energy radiating off the bullet and absorb the impact without harm. He would be able to fall from a building and absorb the fall damage, leaving himself unharmed.
Special Skills: His skateboard tricks, Moxie is incredibly skilled when it comes to his Skateboarding.
Strengths: He is very good at making friends, easily making people feel welcomed around him, being super casual with almost anyone he talks to, probably calling his teachers ‘Bro’s.
Weakness: Calling Moxxie by the name Millie is a very bad thing, it's still an incredibly sore subject to him. It will very negatively impact him.
Calling him names related to his transitioning or bringing things up like that about his transition are very vile to him, occasionally sending him into a rage.
When Moxxie is tired his ability is able to absorb less impact, (Which is still a shut ton), so he must keep himself energized, he normally brings red bull around everywhere with him.
Preferred Weapon: War Hammer

~Appearance~
Height:
“6’2”
Weight: 212
Body Type: Muscular
Natural Hair color: Blackish-Brown
Eye color: One Crimson Red, One Bright Green
Clothing Style: Skater
Casual Clothing Example:
1615095086038.png
Formal Clothing Example:
1615094915977.png
Pajamas Example:

1615094958243.png
Swimsuit Example:
1615095059828.png
Face claim:
1615094978380.png
pP-zc7W74WWKOqfhk2MTwnvD4padIcgtlxMPratsz4p0tgRVF5as1bWwKkp7mJsAxaYFTucdNOPN5Lo__tpoUn53_89RipOl0_DiW0sWXKgqt3BOrJLjE6tppnOissY6AZXwU370
1615095029564.png

Prim
~Basic Info~
Full Name: Primrose Griffin
Birthday: September 29th
Blood type: O-
Ethnicity/Race: Russian, has succubus features
Parents: Lyla and Emerson Griffin
Past jobs: a Writer at a small newsstand
Background: Primrose grew up with her distant father and her loving mother. Lilith was always tough on her but she knew she cared about her but, she always wanted a warm and caring mom, she started to develop her mom’s behavior, tough love.
Accent: Faint British

~School Info~
Gifted
Type of Student: A+’s
Favorite Classes/Best Classes: Math is her best subject but she’s surprisingly
Clubs: Fashionista, Fight and Gaming Club
Handwriting:
sMjQJ2SgrXA9EbnuSTs6cULzy5N1D8m1It8QnXDtvl0K8EIKkWKu2srD_7b3bW3wgpQH2IxNO-vGXJ1xYc6DCl5PKFsYB5dtLIKTIYXZFr_-9rvYZxPLX53LN1BQ_V-MgOWNGmIV

~Personality~
Star Sign:
Libra
Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
Beliefs: Trusting your intuition is important.
Fears: Arachnophobia.
Insecurities: How others see her.
Habits: Biting her lips when she's getting flustered
Personality type: Spiteful
Character Traits: Offish, incredibly stubborn, temperamental, hotheaded, blunt, sassy, slightly bossy, total tsundere. Prim thinks being a jerk to someone is a way to show affection subconsciously, due to her mother’s tough love. Prim is a very loyal girl once you are friends with her but up until then you are a pain in her side and she’ll constantly let you know it, sometimes being a bigger jerk to someone if she finds them attractive. Prim is not the type to give up, she will stay determined, fighting until the very end.
Likes: Winnie The Pooh, Candied Fruits, Singing Alone, horror movies, getting scared, holding hands (She pretends not to like it), people who hug her without permission, sweet food, tough people, blondes, gaming, and teasing her crush.
Dislikes: Rapping, Clutter, musicals, classical music, mint, people who get butthurt easily, sticky fingers, liars, black and white movies, tyrants, being called cute, and controlling “friends”
Idle Settings: Nervously combing her fingers through her hair.
Instrument: Vocalization (She has a beautiful singing voice)
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Genres of music: Eurobeat, Synth-Pop, Electro-Rock, Synthwave, and Synth-Rock.
Favorite Game: Until Dawn
Favorite Movie: The Shining and Jaws
Favorite show: American Horror Story
Sitting Position:
1615095244691.png
Sleeping Position:
1615095234407.png
Favorite architecture style:
Mid-Century Modern
Soul animal: Leopard

~Food Preferences~
Favorite Food:
Sushi
Favorite drink: Shirley Temple
Favorite ice cream flavor: Cotton Candy
Favorite dessert: Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Candied Fruits
Favorite Boba Flavor: Cherry

Type:
Someone who can handle her big personality, other than that there is no other preference.
Psychological: Prim wants someone who won't take her unkind attitude seriously, someone who will ignore the snarky little remarks she makes or tease her.
Physical: Blondies, Prim LOVES blondes.

~Power & Skills~
Hero Name:
Psy-Chick
Mutation Name: Intuitive Aptitude
Mutation: The user can instantly learn and understand the workings and mechanics of anything, regardless of how simple or complex. They can comprehend the complexity and exactness of events, organisms, objects, subjects, fields, powers, etc. without the need of long-term or special education, or explanation.
Intuition, also called Discernment or Instinct, is the ability to "just know" specific information about an object, subject, or occurrence, including sensing how others will react to something that the user does or when something is about to happen. This ability is innate and cannot be turned off. A faculty of this ability allows the user to also (or instead) intuit spiritual truths and principles (sensing the presence of evil/danger/people that dislike the user, a feeling that one should or shouldn’t go somewhere, or the right thing to do in a situation); this faculty is called Gnosis. Along with this Prim can hear anyone's thoughts or plans 10 seconds before they act them out, not being able to fully in vivid detail see what they are thinking but enough to understand their plans/intentions/thoughts. This also goes with anything in general, she can sense things 10 seconds before it happens.
Special Skills: Baking, Comforting, her nursing skills, swimming, gun aim, and agility
Strengths: Prim is incredibly agile and flexible, training her body to the max, being able to do a large range of different flips and other acrobatic moves. Having a very level body physique leaves her skilled in balancing. Being able to bench 230 lb.
Weaknesses: Every now and then (normally once or twice a week), Prim gets incredibly hungry, insatiably hungry, having the desire to consume living meat, she can only delay this hunger for about 10 minutes before she has to eat the first breathing creature she finds. Devouring it until she’s content. (Basically tearing it to shreds with her special ghoul teeth that grow extra-large when she’s hungry.)
Preferred Weapon: Shotgun

~Appearance~
Height:
“5’6”
Weight: 122 lb
Body Type: Hourglass, her thighs are thick.
Cup size: D
Natural Hair color: Pink
Hair Type: Straight
Eye color: Magenta
Clothing Style: Softcore
Casual Clothing Example:
jluG8H0rS0HSrWro2z-3ZR2DcisPhXzAtwcVQhFnVPO8PmBN_xHifK_mADi9X3A8rYbPxc6c8fDvmd3a-fcm445UayRpS_wh8zmUaZT0iIc0_3dD1erlDK2EsEzArxfmzerekqrW

Formal Clothing Example:
-b8EIqTFSl8Lvf2h4-RRoWH9alFrw9xE_Y4rHHbNdFwsMt14jJ0wqbueK2tXnzTmkN4HUobnNv5eRPbFGLZpPlkZmXsfht8PsZv9zHVW1-JQcyLrLJz3H-nVGsQNcP_jRedlqxwD

Pajamas Example:

1615096066577.png
Swimsuit Example:
2Zxsib7j6NlGlH9wLcS8xCybfmcCJSRysXCDn7l9hViSztAswTtSUbR3TLusG1S2S1LJOp3792tJ_V5S2T3SYogEtJGf0IljUfQZ8j1aKg3F8RIQFwXfDINynOXYoA95plDamY5y

Face claim:

SXZdXUyVChnUYuxhAcvfHdZINz18v4-uQ89zfOpvQBHZQCCYIeBl622VT-1HCKF6xxUsMtMmqEuXFc3PJaAy5jI7egAQlgWb1v3WAYf65B_otb4sRznVcSDz50weJWMWEESFuOrB

Last edited:

• (Headphone Actor Enomoto Takane)
    Faceclaim:
    1615099898356.png
    -Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: August 10th

Favorite color: Black

Personality: Most people would consider them serious, logical and cold, though they can also be quite apathetic at times only caring about themselves and those they care for. They typically seem to be more of a tomboy in nature and tend to take a more cautious approach when dealing with situations. They can be rather blunt and is not afraid to speak their mind, they will rarely panic when put into any situation even if it's life threatening, they also tend to be really good at reading people as well but well and they rarely ever get sentimental when it comes to other people.
    Like her brother she can be a bit of a utilitarian, but she does exclusively care for her brother and is willing to do whatever it takes to keep them both safe.

Hates:
    Their Parents
    Bitter food
    Coffee
    Dogs

Loves:
    Their brother
    NASCAR racing
    Cats
    Taking Pictures
    Sweets
    Jackets
    Cars

Biggest secret:
    They have a bounty on their head in a foreign country
    Their Real Name is Cinel Kalteshu
    They choose their alias for a last name in memory of their brother

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Alias: Avira Saykire

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5'8 Ft

W E I G H T

147 Lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Athletic

A P P E A R A N C E

1615100171048.png

Last edited:
dbal8na-3d1609c5-a655-442e-925b-c0a074f2a5b7.gif

Hoshi Yoshida

tumblr_n8u2lmMbVf1snwi6ho1_500.gifv

7264000.gif

original.gif

wogSWLj.gif

Hivm.gif

original.gif

Faceclaim
Rin Okumura - Blue Exorcist

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:

November 02

Favorite color:
Yellow

Personality:
Hoshi is very friendly to others, and enjoys making friends. He doesn't shut up about fitness and sports, and is always trying to rope others into exercising with him. Extremely energetic, he is often seen working out whenever he gets a chance, and encourages others to strengthen their bodies too. He is very motivating and helpful to others. Despite this, he is also very temperamental, and will fight others if they make him mad. He isn't the smartest, but he makes up for it with his friendly personality, and ability to work well in teams.

Hates:
- Bullying
- Losing
- Oversleeping
- Standing still
- Math
- Every other subject that isn't math. He just hates math a little more.

Loves:
- Exercise
- Sports (Especially combat sports, like Boxing, MMA and Wrestling)
- Food
- Winning
- Strong People
- Sunlight
- Waking up early
- Hanging out
- Making friends
- Animals

Biggest secret:
Hoshi was actually a bully at one point in his life. He bullied his classmates to the point of tears and depression for his own enjoyment. He regrets it now, so he works to protect others from bullies and help people learn to defend themselves.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Hoshi Yoshida

Hoshi - "Star"
Yoshida - "Lucky (good) rice paddy"

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

5'11" (180cm)

W E I G H T

146 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Athletic. Hoshi has a well-trained body and visible muscle mass, as a result of constantly exercising.

A P P E A R A N C E
Hoshi sports black hair that he struggles to keep neat, with wide blue eyes that are always shining. He stands at 5 feet and 11 inches with a lean, trained figure. An optimistic young man, he is almost never seen without a smile on his face and stars in his eyes. His canines are a bit sharper than normal, similar to that of a dog's.

-R O M A N C E-

Bisexual Biromantic

Hoshi typically has no type, but he does have a soft spot for people who are athletic and interested in the same things as him, like sports. He also likes smart people who can help him understand things he didn't get in class.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Exercise, Training, Hand-to-hand close quarters combat, Great Teamwork skills, Motivation & Morale Boosting

P O W E R S

Hoshi has the ability to produce up to six clones from his shadow. They are able to fight on their own, and they also have minds of their own, capable of performing their own tasks and doing things without orders from Hoshi himself. He can also form his clones to look like others, but they will still sound and behave the way Hoshi does if they aren't given orders to act otherwise. Hoshi can fuse with his clones, multiplying his strength, endurance, and speed as he goes. He is at his strongest after fusing with all six of his clones.

-- These clones can both take and pack quite a punch, but grow weaker depending on how many other clones are out at the same time. Once they've taken too bad of a beating, they just... poof into thin air, leaving a small cloud of black smoke behind.

H O B B I E S

Boxing, Working out, Hanging out with friends, Listening to music, Cooking, Helping others, Learning new things

S T R E N G T H S

Kind, Helpful, Optimistic, Energetic, Doesn't give up easily, Athletic, Physically strong, Brave, Confident, Good sense of humor, Open Minded

W E A K N E S S E S

Impulsive, Gullible, Clumsy, Easily tricked, Gets horrible grades, Very trusting, Easily Bored, Stubborn, Risk-Taker, Carefree, Unintelligent, Reckless

B E L I E F S

Hoshi believes strength will get people through anything, no matter what the issue is. He's also a strong believer of taking risks and living life to its fullest.

F E A R S

Ghosts, Bats, Homework (Definitely a lie)

I N S E C U R I T I E S

His failure in school. Though he may not show it, Hoshi is very self conscious about his performance in school, and feels like a burden asking others to help him understand his schoolwork.

H A B I T S

He has a habit of moving randomly at idle times in order to stay in motion. This ranges from simply hopping up and down while standing in line to dropping and doing push ups before class starts. One of his worst habits is shadowboxing-- the act of fighting an imaginary opponent-- at times. He also bobs his head a lot during class, because he is imagining himself dodging someone's punches.

Last edited:
Lucien Quinn

Faceclaim:
will_solace_by_cookiecreation_dajpeoz-fullview.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:
July 30th

Favorite color:
Yellow and blue

Personality:
Lucien is pretty egotistical and very self-confident, saying things often along the lines of, “I can’t help it that I’m perfect.” He’s quite a smooth-talker and charmer though a lot of the time he can seem arrogant, and so self-absorbed that he doesn’t care about anyone else. Well, at least the last bit is wrong. He really does care for the well-being of others and would help someone in an instant if they actually came up and asked. If they did not ask and he noticed someone had a problem, he would just passively help instead of actively; figuring things out from the side-lines and pushing that person in the right direction without them even knowing.

Hates:
Being cold:
Thrives in hot and bright places, his opposite would thus be cold and dark. Lucien finds the cold far more annoying than dark though. He can light up a dark and rely on his charge, but cold is the absence of heat and steals warmth to even out. Lucien feels his warmth and energy drained when he’s cold and describes it as “soul-sucking.”

Mornings:
Despite his power relying on light, he is not a morning person at all. He’s not necessarily grumpy about it, but getting him up and going is a hassle and he’ll whine the entire way.

Loves:
Animals:
Especially dogs, if he sees an animal he will want to pet it and is prone to 'baby-talk- around them. This includes scarier animals as well, like spiders. Plus, if the animal likes warmth they'll probably take a liking to him for the heat he gives off.

The Outdoors:
Lucien would spend every given moment outdoors, as long as it's not cold, if given the chance.

Biggest secret:
Lucien is generally an open book, not liking to keep secrets as he adores talking about himself. The two closest things would be his fears and insecurities.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Lucien “Luci” Quinn
The name Lucien means light, given to hope for a bright personality.

A G E

Eighteen

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

Five foot Eleven

W E I G H T

Around 165-170 pounds

B O D Y T Y P E

Lucien has an athletic and muscular build, he’s very serious about the upkeep of his body.

A P P E A R A N C E

Lucien has a tanned skin tone, practically living at the beach for most of his life. He has blonde hair with a red undertone that stops around the nape of his neck and is long enough in the front to cover his eyes completely, so he usually pins back his bangs. His eyes are a bright blue-green and give off a friendly and inviting look, however, they are often hidden by a pair of plain black sunglasses.
Stylewise, he toes the line between fashionable and too loud. Staying into the latest fashion trends, but must have bright colors or flashy designs.

-R O M A N C E-

Pansexual

Lucien has two major types that he’s interested in. His outgoing nature either draws him to more introverted souls, or more assertive types. The former is the healthier option as the latter often gets him into trouble with too much aggression with his own competitive nature.
Will flirt with anyone if he sees fit to it.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Good hand-eye coordination from sports and is obviously athletic. But he has a more surprising skill of baking.

P O W E R S

Lucien can manipulate and create light around him. This can range from a small spark to intensifying it all into a laser to attack. The more concentrated the light the more effort there is to control. Just generating light is relatively simple and doesn't take much energy.
This is best suited for long-range support. However, he has a habit of congregating his powers in the palm of his hand for close-range combat to fill his desire for action.
Additionally, when he gets over-excited he may start glowing lightly. This fact leads him to believe he might be able to turn himself into pure light but has been unsuccessful in any attempts.
His power is drawn from the sun and essentially works as a solar unit battery, holding a charge so his powers aren’t totally ineffective at night as long as he took in enough energy throughout the day. Not getting to recharge tires him out, and with his attention span that occasionally happens. That’s when you’d find him taking a cat nap in a sunny spot.

H O B B I E S

Naturally, Lucien enjoys physical activities, especially surfing, but he has a surprising interest in baking. Without much of a sweet tooth himself, this often means he does the baking for other people.

S T R E N G T H S

Lucien is very optimistic and is good at seeing the best in things. He can be trusted to be honest and give you the facts straight if he is sought after for advice. He adores making people feel good and happy and will put others above himself.
Essentially acts like a puppy-dog.

W E A K N E S S E S

An overly competitive nature can sometimes get him into trouble with people. A sore loser that gets to a petty point but in non-serious settings, this doesn't last too long and he'll jump back to regular behavior.
However. he is quick to pass judgments onto others on whether or not he likes or dislikes someone. If someone becomes a ‘threat’ to his social standing, even if that person is good, people will surely know his feelings. This isn’t usually spoken directly, but immature pettiness speaks loudly. This doesn't happen often though.
Can be "too much" for some people to handle and may take jokes too far. Will feel remorse if this is the case.
Attention span can go out the window very easily and thus might ignore people or things if they're boring.

B E L I E F S

F E A R S

On the surface, Lucien appears generally fearless. He craves adrenaline so common fears such as height and deep water only excite him more.
Which makes it all the more ironic that he can’t stomach horror, especially zombies. Of course, he would never admit how much of a scaredy-cat he is.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Lucien’s confidence is a double-edged sword as it occurs from obsessing over being ‘perfect’ in his own eyes. He needs people to fawn over him for validation and worries about someone who might be better and take his place.

H A B I T S

A major tapper and leg bouncer. Lucien cannot stand keeping still.

Last edited:

• Kyrie Rose
    Koishi Komeiji 01.png

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: September 7th

Favorite color: Light green

Personality: Kyrie is mostly notable for her obsession with finding her sister. She talks a lot and often gets away with being annoying due to her power. The only time others can find her being silent is whenever she eats or fell unconscious. Unfortunately, her power also made her mind stuck in a childlike mindset. She cannot figure out what is appropriate and inappropriate for someone of her age, and any attempts at teaching her manner so far had proven to be futile. She is generally confident, but also reasonable enough to figure out when she bites more than she can chew.

Hates:

-Spicy food.
    -”bad guys”; basically, just people who are unfriendly to her.

Loves:

-”good guys”; cheerful, optimistic, or kind people in general.
    -Desserts.

Biggest secret: Witnessed her sister got murdered in front of her, which she had long forgotten due to her power.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Kyrie Rose

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

144 cm

W E I G H T

42 kg

B O D Y T Y P E

Slim with a petite body

A P P E A R A N C E

A girl with emerald-like green eyes and matching hair color. Her baby face and her stature make Kyrie look younger than she is.

-R O M A N C E-

Bisexual, or rather, she can’t grasp the concept of sexuality to begin with.

Kyrie easily got attached to people who emit positive energy.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

-Hide and seek
    -Cooking
    -Origami

P O W E R S

Joy -- a passive superpower that makes her ‘invisible’ to other people around her. Other people would subconsciously ignore her presence, and the people she got close with would not register her as a threat even if she and the other person had never met before. This also has the side effect of making people unnaturally happier when they noticed her. The weird appendage around her is also part of this power, serving as her ‘third eye’. Kyrie used to be able to read other people’s minds using it, but ever since her third eye has been shut, she is unable to do this anymore (at least until someone opened the eye). The closing of her third eye also made her unable to perceive emotions and lock her mental state in the condition it was before Kyrie closed it.

H O B B I E S

-Eating snacks.
    -Sightseeing.

S T R E N G T H S

-Loyal to people she is close with.
    -Her ‘invisibility’ allows her to sneak around unnoticed.

W E A K N E S S E S

-Her ‘invisibility’ means she would have a hard time getting help from other people.
    -Her inability to perceive emotion gives her a hard time socializing with other

B E L I E F S

(When her third eye is closed)
    -”Being around people, just having someone to talk with, truly is the best after all!”

(When her third eye is opened)
    -”I’ll hold onto those I love, even if that means I’ll become the enemy of this world!”

F E A R S

-Remembering her past.
    -Blood.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

None.

H A B I T S

-She loves strolling around while spinning her body, and only stops when she hits someone or something.

Lezie Reiza
7D38F9A4-F0C2-451A-8AF0-837B5C1FC851.jpeg
“You smell... nice! Let's hunt.”

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: September 9th

Favorite color: Grey

Personality:
Leize is a generally good-natured person who considers his wolf pack his family. He seeks revenge on those who hurt his family, but usually considers the few people he encounters in the woods as friends. Leize goes out of his way to protect those he sees in danger, even letting multiple boars — his and his pack's dinner — get away in order to protect anyone in danger.

Lieze is honest and forthright, due to his limited exposure to the world’s social rules and formalities. He isn't one for flowery language and usually speaks in short statements with few words.

Due to his life on the woods with his wolf pack, he has a very limited speech pattern and may not understand normal things, hence why people wonder how did he go from being in the woods to a civilised school.

Hates: Cakes, Chocolate, Cats, Squirrels, Thorns, and overall everything crappy about nature.

Loves: Climbable trees, soft grass, clean windows, balloons, birds, T-Bones, scrambled eggs.

Biggest secret: can and will bring dangerous animals to the school
so if you see a tiger roaming around
you know who to blame

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Lezie Reiza, his actual name is unknown, he named himself that because ‘it sounded cool’
his nicknames are: Wolf Boy, Legend of The Forest and Little Wolfie

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

5’7

W E I G H T

Unkown

B O D Y T Y P E

Very athletic and skinny, the best when someone is needed for small spaces.

A P P E A R A N C E

Lezie is a boy with long, spiky grey hair; bright red eyes; and pale skin. He has several scars on his body, including one on his left cheek and several on his arms, as a result of his time living in the wild with his wolf family.

Lezie wears green camouflage pants, an orange poncho-like shirt, dark boots, and a dark hooded coat decorated with belts. His accessories are a tooth necklace, thumb-less orange gloves, and one gold earring on his left ear.

or just
75AF3950-FD9C-4BA1-B20A-4808BD8BF5BF.png

-R O M A N C E-

Equal to a shrug and a wiggly hand motion (seriously has no idea what romance is)

sobs
pretty much everyone who didn’t hurt their parents

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

He is super wise when it comes to nature and knowing his way around forest(s), and he’s rather immune to raw meat’s side effects, you know, ovens don’t come in the wild. And he was too young to play with fire thank you

P O W E R S

He has two, he hasn’t really named them, so he doesn’t do that ‘say your power before doing it’ anime thing. Though I named them for you <3

Strangely enough, he has electric powers, although they’re all related to wolf stuff.

Claw and Thunder-
When Lezie hits, claws, or just attacks an enemy, regularly, small, electric wolf claws will appear, causing, guess what, electric damage, the more he punches, the stronger (and brighter!) they get.

The Lighting Fang-
Lezie summons what he calls ‘the wolf within’, which is literally just an oddly buff electric wolf without legs so he’s just a ghost- to attack any nearby enemies, it has a 79% chance to cause a dangerous thunderstorm.

H O B B I E S

Harvest berries, Reading, Eating and Napping.

S T R E N G T H S

Again, super wise with nature and when to know where danger is, and very quick to warn others. Rather agile and nimble, though not a very good acrobat.

W E A K N E S S E S

Not knowing what to do in human situations, again, he lived with wolves about
his whole life until now
so he might bark at you
He’s not that good with humor, instead, he is rather cold with human speech patterns. Easily scared with everything but nature, don’t show him horror games.

B E L I E F S

mmm wolf go howl
human bad nature good

F E A R S

Loosing his wolf friends, nature being destroyed, him not being able to understand humans.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

More things he won’t be able to understand coming in the future oh no

H A B I T S

Biting their nails, barking involuntary when threatened, also growling, backing away with a small jump, snarling, and overall being cute

A8615A56-9F1B-46AD-8099-52CEAB2C4180.jpeg

Charlie Chapeliere

Faceclaim:
1618123031094.png

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:
April 11th

Favorite color:
Green

Personality:
Super friendly and cheerful, he's just a constant bubble of playful energy. Dear lord save you if you happen to pop that bubble.

Hates:
Being helpless, not being able to move, spiders,

Loves:
Having fun, friends, puppies, machines

Biggest secret:
He's got a metal leg. That and how he got his metal leg.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Charles "Charlie" Chapeliere

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

5 feet 7 inches

W E I G H T

132 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Charlie is surprisingly wiry and strong

A P P E A R A N C E

Charlie is like feeling the sun, he has a warm charisma to him. He has a warm, bright smile and is comparable to a golden retriever puppy. He has curly hair and blue eyes, though one has yellow rays in it like a sun. He usually covers them up with red sunglasses. Due to his energetic, happy-go-lucky personality, people usually think that he's younger than what he really is, and they often underestimate his strength and intelligence.

-R O M A N C E-

Bisexual with female lean

He knows it when he sees it. He likes calmer people generally because he knows that he can be a bit... much by himself

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

He's very good at math and spatial reasoning. He's also a trained boxer and a good driver.

P O W E R S

His power (technomancy) can be broken into four different parts:
1. Projectile manipulation Lite - As long as he throws/shoots something in the general direction that can logically make it to his target, it will usually hit whatever he wants it to. However, it has to be in the general direction (can't round corners unless it ricochets) and it has to have enough velocity behind it to make it the distance he wants it to. This is his best offensive power.
2. Spell writing - He can write runes and spells out and therefore use that magic. This is limited to his memorization of spells, his understanding of the language behind the magic spells, his ability to literally write out spells on the fly as someone is attacking him, and his concentration while casting the spells. This is his best defensive power.
3. Gear building - Charlie can build powerful gear that is tailored specifically to an individual by blending different kinds of magic (rune writing, spell circles, potions etc) together. He would need to have the resources to build something, take measurements of the person he's building the thing for, test out their powers so that he understands the full range of their abilities etc, he can't just summon something out of the ether suddenly on the battlefield. This is his best support ability.
4. Electrical manipulation Sort Of - Technically he can summon bursts of electricity. However, he can't use this power on large scales. He could probably zap someone, but he would have to make skin-to-skin contact and it'd probably be like... static shock rather than anything powerful.

H O B B I E S

He likes fixing up old cars.

S T R E N G T H S

Charlie is an exceptionally friendly and outgoing person. He's naturally extremely amicable and happy-go-lucky. Very good at going with the flow and extremely energetic. He's also pretty warm and kind. An extremely good listener.

W E A K N E S S E S

Charlie's friendliness is used as a shield to deflect from actually having to process the various things that he's suffered over the years. He harbors a guilty conscience and an almost overprotective streak. He also is a slight control freak where he does NOT do helpless particularly well, and he does not like his workspace to be interfered with.

B E L I E F S

He was raised Catholic but now he's mostly a non-practicing.... God believer. He believes in a higher power, but he doesn't think that God will give a shit about things that don't actively harm others.

F E A R S

Arachnophobia. Claustrophobia. Your normal everyday existential dread.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

He has created a perfect robotic prosthetic. In fact, he can replicate most things with robots. But if he can do that, then about a person? If he could raise people from the dead, wouldn't that make him just as bad as Frankenstein? What makes a human a human and not just a series of electrical and chemical signals flowing through a mass of highly inefficient squishy red stuff?

H A B I T S

He has the habit of jiggling his leg up and down, tapping on desks with pencils. Things like that.

Oliver Castro

Faceclaim:
image0.jpg

Check Appearance for color correctors

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:
October 15th

Favorite color:
None

Personality:
Because of a rocky childhood, his personality isn't exactly the kindest. He usually avoids talking to people but when it comes to a matter that he has to speak up, its usually sharp and rude, filled with many insults. The situations in his life had left him with difficulties with authority and often rebelling. If he does decide it is in best interest to talk to someone, he may put on a friendly face as to fool them into letting their guard down, most likely to steal from them. People who are genuinely kind though, tend to break out of that for him as he will feel too guilty to do anything bad. If someone manages to get close, they may find random trinkets left on their doorstep, often stolen, as a repayment of their generosity.

Hates:
Sleeping:
Waste of his time, he'd rather be productive

Physical Activity:
No physical capabilities whatsoever

Too much Optimism:
Oliver just wants to be mopey

Loves:
Puzzles:
Keeps his mind busy and distracted instead of overanalyzing everything around him.

Small Spaces:
Makes him feel secure

Biggest secret:
Certain aspects of his powers::
Does not like to tell people he sees the dead nor that he's had visions about his own death before.

His History:
Home life was incredibly toxic and abusive for Oliver. As his abilities began to appear when he was a child, his mother was terrified. She ushered him to suppress them, but when he could not control it things became explosive. There were times when he'd be locked in a room for days, or even kicked out to the streets. Things got more physical as he grew older, while having more control, everything was still blamed on him. His mother had turned to drugs and alcohol and had far more violent bursts at the smallest inconvenience.
While obvious that he has problems, he would do anything to keep what he went through a secret.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Oliver Castro
“Descendant Of The Ancestor”

A G E

Eighteen

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

Five foot Two

W E I G H T

Around 95 pounds

B O D Y T Y P E

Petite and frail, if it wasn’t for giant clothes he looks like he could break in half.

A P P E A R A N C E

Oliver looks sort of sickly, not only being rather short but also quite skinny with pale skin. his intense green eyes speak otherwise about his health though, always as if they're peering into your soul. His hair is self-cut, and thus a little choppy.
He either has a bunch of the same outfits or wears the same thing over and over again and will not tell you which is correct.

-R O M A N C E-

Unknown

Not a lot of thought is ever put into this and he would never admit any attraction.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Dextrous Hands:
Despite his telekinetic powers, Oliver is still really good with his hands. He built his thievery skills as a normal person would before adding his abilities into the mix. Sticky fingers can get into someone's pockets and bags pretty easily.

Sneaky:
Knows how to move quietly to avoid people, how to find the spots that would creak on the floor and avoid them and slip into small spaces to hide.

P O W E R S

Telekinesis:
This ability highly connected to his emotional state and may run haywire if he is incredibly worked up. That is an unlikely event now, it happened more when he was a child, items getting thrown about the room at incredibly high speeds until he finally used it too much, his nose and eyes bleeding and would pass out. With more control of the power, the threshold for carrying is far lighter, about 100 pounds whereas out of control just about anything not nailed to the floor is shooting off.

Visions of Spirits:
Can see dead people, is pretty good at ignoring them.

Precognition:
Only in the form of dreams, sometimes Oliver may see future events to come. He has no control over this whatsoever and is most often just about mediocre things. There have been a few exceptions of more important events, but only in relation to his safety, and has not been a guarantee even if there is a danger to come.

H O B B I E S

Reading

Random exploring

Rubix cube solving

S T R E N G T H S

Mind games

Analyzing people

Being sneaky

W E A K N E S S E S

Anything physical would probably cause an asthma attack

B E L I E F S

Oliver lives by survival, the world is dog eat dog.

F E A R S

Older Women:
Oliver has a hard time around older women because of his mother. Over the years it has softened enough so it doesn't affect him much in day-to-day life, but he still feels very uncomfortable left alone with them. He tends to be more avoidant of them and cautious. If one may get a bit too aggressive he'd likely retreat.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Body Image:
Will avoid looking at mirrors, even by means of breaking them in severe cases

H A B I T S

Kleptomaniac:
It is in Oliver's nature to steal things, sometimes he does it without thinking. If he does not need it and recognizes he stole like that, he may return it just as stealthily and treat it more as a test of his skills of thievery.

Cuticle and lip biting:
His nails get relatively left alone, but he will pick any skin that his teeth can pull

Telekinetic Fidgeting:
Likes to move things around with his powers, like folding paper as small as he could get it or bending soft materials into different shapes. Often goes through a lot of spoons on accident because of the latter.

latest

Fallon Korlov
Faceclaim:
3LgdA7jQRtO65gmhqY7UAbD8-ePRH2hjCR4ugi8dYgSHABVcCbyeyS6SbiZG6epHCqtmB5bJTaSgv889FlTY0KAbHfFgrEKRgXPS505bBb-tJKPwU4YZVNbwg14abVfCEk8Od0hp

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: March 10th

Favorite color: Cerulean

Personality: Optimistic, Alluring, Perfectionist, Sarcastic, Kind (To people she knows), Careful

Hates: Bullies, Dogs, Fire, Taking pictures

Loves: Reading, Cats, Music, Dancing, Instruments, Making Friends

Biggest secret: She’s the heir to her father's fortune. She ran away from home. She knows her mom was murdered
As the only child of the Korlovs, Fallon has always had an idea about what’s expected from her. She is to grow up, get married, and be the quiet wife of some man who wants nothing but her money. For years, Fallon excepted her unhappy future, it was the life her parents wanted for her after all. When her power manifested, her father was far from thrilled, going as far as to destroy all the books on their property. He assumed if she began book jumping she would get ideas, and he was right. Fallon spent much of her free time collecting books and hiding them in places her father would never look. She used her power as a way to escape from her father’s control, to be semi-free for once in her lonely life. When she was fifteen her mother suddenly vanished, leaving Fallon alone. It wasn’t until years later that she discovered the truth. Still, she remained quiet, until the day her father announced she would be married soon. Fallon made the decision to finally break free of the Korlov name. She left in the night not even bothering with a note. Fallon knows she can’t run away forever, as she is still the heir and dreads the day she is finally found.
-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
Fallon Korlov
Nickname: Fal

A G E

G E N D E R
Female
H E I G H T
5’5

W E I G H T
120 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E
She’s thin with slightly toned muscles

A P P E A R A N C E
Fallon holds herself with all the grace and confidence that comes with being heir to her family’s business. Her green eyes are always welcoming, her smile, always comforting. Until they’re not. Sometimes, her bright eyes are dull and far away as she thinks about a life she’ll never tell you about. Before you can process what you’ve seen, of course, she’ll be back to her bright and cheery self.

-R O M A N C E-

Asexual

W H A T A R E T H E Y A T T R A C T E D T O?

She wouldn’t consider herself one to fall easily. Fal is careful with her heart. She does like people who have no interest in her title though. And who likes to read.
-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
She’s fairly skilled in fencing and the sorts. She’s been told she’s a great storyteller.

P O W E R S
Book Jumper
Fallon can jump into the pages of her books. She can only be in the book world for an hour max or her soul will be trapped, leaving her body in a coma-like state. She cannot take or bring objects between realms, and, she cannot jump into any book(Like textbooks and any IRL thing). Fal has to gain the books trust before she can jump. She is not immune to damage in the book world. Her power is useless in combat, so she just uses skills she has learned from book characters.
She can hear books feelings (if that makes sense.) Should someone rip a page, she'll hear the character's pain.
H O B B I E S
Reading, and, if she’s not reading she’s writing. She does like to garden every now and again. Fal can sing, but she doesn’t all that often.
She’s classically trained with the violin, piano, and flute.

S T R E N G T H S
Fal considers herself a trustworthy friend. She’ll take all your secrets to her grave, including her own. She will go above and beyond to help a friend in need.

W E A K N E S S E S
Fal can be a bit stand-offish and distant at first. She doesn’t open her heart to just anyone, and she is loyal to a fault. She is always pushing her own feelings back in fear of not being enough for her friends.

B E L I E F S
She believes life will always work itself out, and if it's meant to be, it will be.

F E A R S
She’s scared of her future. Of losing her friends. Of her own father.

I N S E C U R I T I E S
Fallon is insecure about her image. Growing up in her lifestyle, she was told she has to be perfect, nothing more, nothing less.

H A B I T S
She chews her lip when she’s nervous

Last edited:
Tanosuke Hitarashi

d35f6e035a340b684fa3d2c13cb0e80e3bcbae5f.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: Aug 15

Favorite color: Red

Personality: Tanosuke is quite self-centered. He is utterly unsympathetic to others, and he does very little to help anyone else, no matter how much they need it. Instead, Tanosuke will fixate on his own glory, his own advancement, his own needs, almost every time. This relates to another trait, uncooperativeness. He tends to charge right into things on his own terms, ignoring what other people say or do. Tanosuke is known for mistreating people both with his power and with his words. His other unsavory personality aspects often drive him to speak ill of others and not even feel bad about it. He is angry and determined to prove himself, so he's quick to verbally spite others or put them down. He'll make fun of just about anyone, from students and adults to his own parents and even teachers, staff, and other people with status.

Tanosuke is not only aggressive and short-tempered, but he seems to enjoy contradicting other people's views, goals, and interests, just to take them down a peg and put them in their place (as far as he is concerned). A spiteful person like Tanosuke is quick to defy other people over and over again, and he makes sure to antagonize people and keep them at arm's length.

Hates: Too many to list.

Loves: Meat

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Tanosuke Hitarashi

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

5'7"

W E I G H T

180 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Slim and muscular

A P P E A R A N C E

Tanosuke is actually considered to be very handsome. He has nape-length, bright orange hair with long bangs that hang over his matching orange eyes. His eyes are also quite sharp.

-R O M A N C E-

Hetero

Someone who can somehow tame him. Someone not afraid to tease him and stand his bs, despite how mean he can be.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Musically talented (especially with a guitar) and can cook.

P O W E R S

Kinetic Charging - Tanosuke can take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that item with explosive or disruptive results.

H O B B I E S

Playing video games

S T R E N G T H S

Competitiveness, loyal, and courageous

W E A K N E S S E S

Vanity and aggression

B E L I E F S

Tanosuke feels you should never stop fighting or give up, regardless of the threat you face, and that always winning is the right way.

F E A R S

N/A

I N S E C U R I T I E S

N/A

H A B I T S

N/A​

Name: Jade (her tribe didn't use last names)
Height: 5'4"
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Human.......
Birthday: April 6
Favorite color: dark green
Attraction: you'll just have to see.....idk.
Appearance: long ash brown hair, green eyes, fair skin.
Personality: Bubbly, caring, a bit shy, Will pound you to a pulp if provoked.
Power: Shapeshifter
Ability: shift into (Dragon, and moth)
Backstory: She was born a dragon shifter, her parents are also dragon shifters, but when she turned 10 she randomly discovered another shift (moth). With her parents now worried they sent her off to school. They hoped the school could fix her. She lived with a tribe of dragon shifters. Some of the elders have more than one form but Jade doesn't know that.
Dislikes: being alone, getting hurt
Weapons: doesn't like to fight, dragon form if necessary
Fear: Lightning , jump scares (depending on how badly she is scared she will either shift or faint or be expecting it and not react.)
Hobbies: knitting, drawing, and playing trombone......(may add more)
Strength: her shifts are powerful.
Weakness: She can get exhausted easily, she isn't very powerful in her human, or moth form.
Habit: she will randomly turn into her moth when she is scared, startled, or excited.
Other: her dragon doesn't breathe any fire or anything. Her moth is way easier to shift into and takes less energy.

for comparison her dragon's body is slightly larger than an average horse. All images found on google.
kgpYYTx9oTpn0HNA4LfC0g0HWpxFcpJExsvGD6Wjfa1OLV2Vwyj2rONLfvnvcnTc3WFp7yHTmRIw-IuQrrS-yJNswpxdahlB5ijW6jSqADxo-hq9vhFE1vPDBSRPwi664Rl8Vfbs
sUxjvtlsG5EvChsl6Qst8DGne2cjPhBzyamZ2PMNtWhLQb7wGhpH-6E5YJgbRry8R5xT113cu2PmDhlaDUgPDBJeeDGEUcZu5-9v7Mox7DhxcKyV3WSpADs9KZUhocvW_ChBQNeK

Outfit: Green t-shirt, jeans, NO shoes (if she can get away with it)

6dajy69E-WGJow1NDswL9CKgzcuny3SqkXJ5NnQJb0NyA1BklHvIZDttdnvrIZ98Ze6abRcOiGi1sb-OijcJSa5i8bTN_CTry1T5XRz9Yj5bXk9qJUUZeNaRKKokPvtbDSZ0Ia7o
hptPkh1Zag1doFvBgzIbp51LoBw-58QOStX3eG_L-20NdAptW68vtlrZzx4q1Ku68QtykL7TiUnxGagK8gQB9IDNne0_b3WPR5A3RtP010WacmzxnGm38lJ-rygXwCRKn-oL_MTF

Name (full): Natalla Rice
Birthday:may 30
Fav color: orange
Sexuality: straight
Dislikes:big bodies of water, rejection, bullies
Fears: drowning, freezing.
race or ethnicity: neko/ winged cat
Powers: shifter
Power description: she can shift into a winged cat or a fly. Although she tends to only use the fly to annoy others, and fit through small spaces.
Weaknesses: cold. Physically weak.
Personality: Cheery, can be threatening, sarcastic, usually trys making friends.
Background:Lived somewhere in the clouds before she crashed to the ground now lives on the ground. Has no living relatives left. Doesn't like her past. Lived in a very warm Climate before coming to ground.
Extras: she loves chicken,tuna, and turkey.
Got pics off google
389758-small.jpg
f630e8ebe8f4388b44aef1069b4f9681.jpg
b898d896cf31cdfc25e43a0ef967d99c.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back