• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
1626493480419.png
Alexander yikini
interaction: Robobo Robobo
having not spotted anyone in a while. leaning again the wall alexanders body deformed as he squished against the wall was there really no one around? it honestly seemed rather like the place was a ghost town the slime-like boy yawning and was more or less ready to just possibly slide inside somewhere and say Hi to wherever was in there a fun past time of his despite how inappropriate it was. however, he noticed that someone was sitting on a bench outside deciding to walk up to them and sit down next to em. "sup you doing well yes?" he'd ask with a somewhat Russian accent flowing through his speech

Akari Jones
interacting with Nina, and (hopefully) Leonora

Akari and the one roomate she has met far where walking down the halls had a bit of a conversation gooing, but for some reason it was taking Nina a while to answer her last question, she wasn't upset by this, though it did give her a chance to look arround a bi tmore and she then spots a Teacher looking about as long as they where and waves to Leonara. "Hello miss, how are you today?" Akari smiles at her and adjusts her skirt abit more of a nervous habit then anything. "First day here? Mine too, and we still trying to figure out where our first class is." She then goes to compare the class number she has written down to the doors nearby, no match yet. "What one are you looking for might I ask?"

Miguel finished eating his first donut, and looked over at Alexander. "What's up? I'm doing pretty good, how about you?" He didn't think much about the boy's appearance or accent, since just about everyone at the school was the furthest thing from 'normal'.

Just because he didn't think much of his appearance didn't mean he wasn't interested in him. "Yo, I'm kinda curious about something. Do you, like, have organs and stuff? Or are you just goo?" Miguel asked curiously. "Can stuff just go through you without you being hurt?"

Interacting with: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Leonora Norström
teacher - interacting with Akari

Before she could head down the hall and start her search, she was approached by a student. She turned in slight surprise, not expecting to run into anyone just yet, but she gave the girl a warm smile nevertheless. "Ah, hello! I'm doing alright, thank you." Before Leonora had a chance to return the question, she was moving on, inquiring if it was her first day. So, she had noticed that she was lost. Darn.

The teacher laughs, hoping it doesn't sound strained. She wasn't about to tell her that she was lost because she was being forgetful. "I'm looking for Room 205!" She glances at the other girl, lingering behind Akari. "If you girls need some help, I'd be happy to point you in the direction of your class. What is it?"

Akari Jones
interacting with Nina, and Leonora
Akari checks her paper again, and grins "Well that's a stroke of Luck, that's the same room we are looking for." She smirks. "I guess your our homeroom teacher.. And that would mean we can't be late then as you can't start the class until we find it." she giggles. "least my first day isn't going to bad. Lots of new stuff for me today. just hope it continues to be as good as it's starting out as."

she reaches to adjust her backpack a bit as they all continue to look for that room number, least the numbers seem to be heading in the right direction so they should get to it soon. Hopefully she'll have better luck making friends here then at her old school.. "This is a really big school"

Alexander yikinI
Interaction: Robobo Robobo
"nice to see you are.. chill" alexander nodded cheerfully thinking that the normal response to his just showing up was normally people tended to have a sorta adverse reaction to a talking blob guy. and alexander was more then happy to answer the guys question about him a big goofy grin forming on the slime boys face. "oh no i don't actually have any organs or well.. my whole body is like every organ and none at the same time its rather cool hell i can even change shape and colour" alexander explained before shaping himself to look like the fellow he was talking too clothing and all except for the face alexander was still all slimy looking "see rather cool yes? oh and yes stuff can go through me easily"

Miguel looked at Alexander shocked not expecting to see someone turn into himself. "That's cool, seems like it could be a really useful ability for copying people or things or just getting into places." Miguel then started looking around the courtyard to see if anyone else was still walking into the school before putting his mask on and looking back at the sky.

"I wonder when class will start. Maybe it started already and we just didn't hear the bell." He said laughing.

Interacting with: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1626837262583.png
Alexander yikinI
Interaction: Robobo Robobo
"oh yeah it is fairly cool doesn't work well to fool people still just look like a slime" alexander chuckled a little before crossing his arms and letting out a bit of a sigh nodding along with what Miguel had said. "aah yes was wondering the same thing rather wondering that too its rather strange yes?" he'd comment looking around awkwardly

May Everglade

May got to the homeroom looking around to see anyone she took her seat in the back and waited nervously
she held her hands together, her fingertips seeming to disappear but they were their just invisible to others.
May breathed in and out calming herself before anyone came in, the tips became visible again. She sat and
waited silently looking around the room.

Akari Jones
interacting with: May Everglade ( Unknown mask Unknown mask )
The others i was playing with can feel free to jump in or I can start a separate thread if you pm me.

Akari notices another girl wondering in and taking the seat next to her in homeroom. the fact her fingertips vanished and reappeared was a bit unusual but she wasn't exactly "normal" herself and that's pretty tame if you stop to think about it, so she didn't think anything more of it and smiles at her. "Hello, looks like we got the same homeroom, it's nice to meet you, I'm Akari. what's your name?"

May Everglade

May looked up at the girl sitting next to her, she didn't notice Akari when she sat down
she smiled back at her.
"I am May nice to meet you Akira" She said

She realized but kept quiet about it that the girl next to her must have seen her fingertips
vanish and reappear but it didn't seem to bother her.

Interaction: ( Snowcloud Dreamer Snowcloud Dreamer ) Akari Jones​

Akari Jones
"it is nice to meet you May," She smiles, "oh it's Akari not Akira. anyways what sort of things do you like to do for fun?" she asks while starting to idly fidget with a pencil.

Akari Jones
"Well I mean like what kind of books and what hobbies? like I'm reading this one called Undercover Empress and it's got this pretty cool cloak and dagger thing going on, and some rather interesting twists. I'm Also playing the new Ace attorney game. that's been rather fun"

May Everglade

"I read books about nature and fantasy ones, my hobbies are drawing, reading and some others" She said.
She looked at her hands as she hid them under her sleeves.

Interaction: Akari Jones ( Snowcloud Dreamer Snowcloud Dreamer )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back