• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
ARC 1: River Valley

185d5eb95fa37e956442b929c9ad8635d3bef525_hq.jpg

The sky was a beautiful blue. Within it, splotches of white puffs, gracefully gliding to the unknown. Birds were up and about, chirping their cheerful tunes. And the cherry trees danced in the soft breeze. The wave of students didn't stop as time got closer and closer to first period's start time. Some students scattered around the entrance and yard, socializing, meeting with friends, or just preparing for the day. Today had marked the beginning of a new school year at River Valley. The incoming class would finally be able to set foot in the renown school. Will this year's freshmen have anything to offer? Will they be any good? This is the beginning of their adventure. Welcome to River Valley, students! And prepare for what's to come!

Minma Minma Anaee Anaee x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Kryptic Kryptic GBP GBP Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 latitha latitha Unknown mask Unknown mask Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Firelie Firelie Snowcloud Dreamer Snowcloud Dreamer Robobo Robobo BackSet BackSet WindyC WindyC Nobody Special Nobody Special

Marc Patton

"On a dark desert highway, cool wind in m-"

"Must you sing the starts of every song that comes on?"

Marc grinned at the younger girls whining. He reached out to the old radio and turned down the volume, lopping his head to the side to glance at her. "Duh, Jazzy. If you ain't gonna try 'n make conversation, I may as well try to enjoy myself. Plus, Hotel California is a classic." He turned his eyes back to the road in front of him, keeping one hand on the wheel and the other on the top of the leather seatback behind him. "Also, I need to test out the new radio. I just had it installed last week."

"You're still working on this hunk'a junk?" She replied irritably with an annoyed huff, slouching back in her seat and turning to look out the window.

"Hunk'a Junk?!?" Marc exclaimed, bewildered. "This ain't no hunk of junk, Jazzy. I'll have you know this is-"

"1942 Napco Chevy, four wheel drive, mint condition, priceless. I know." Jezzabelle interrupted rudely, tone full of bitter sass. Marc raised an eyebrow and glanced over at the young teen once again. He expected the sass, but not with that level of pure teenage angst. Maybe it was just that. Teenage angst. A tense silence fell over the two as Marc sighed and refocused on the road, reaching out and turning the music up once more.

Ten minutes later, and the pair was almost at the school. Marc decided to once more turn down the radio and test the waters with Jezzabelle. "I get it. First day of highschool is terrible. I was the same way. I got all emotional and cussed my dad out on the car ride there. He slapped the shit outta me, right then and there. Shut me up quick." Marc rambled, tapping his fingers idly against the rim of the steering wheel as he pulled up to a stop light.

Jezzabelle turned her head and glanced at him. "So? You gonna slap me then?" She responded, her tone far less bitter than before.

"Nah, but you deserve it." Marc chuckled to himself as Jezzabelle glared daggers into him, opened her mouth for what was no doubt a snarky retort.

"As if! You should pay me for putting up with you!"

"Brat."

"Cave man."

"Little Devil."

"Insufferable pie-"

"Oh would you look at that! We're here, Jazzy. Which means I win. Last laugh and all that. I am sure you know how it works."

"No that-"

"Come, little Jazzy. Not a moment to spare." Marc teased, grinning cockily at the teen as she glared at him and mumbled obscenities under her breath. She turned and popped open her door, grabbing the black schoolbag full of supplies that Marc had bought for her just days prior. Jezzabelle hopped out and Marc soon followed suit, popping open his door and moving towards the back of the truck. He unlatched the door to the bed of the truck and reached in to grab the plastic crate full of Jezzabelle's gizmos. He pulled it out and handed it to Jezzabelle, making sure the young girl could carry it comfortably before closing up the bed of the truck. "You got it Jazzy?"

"Yeah. I don't need your help. Plus, you aren't allowed inside. School would probably take you for some creep." Jezzabelle said sassily, though with much less angst than before.

"Whatever you say. Good luck in there Jazzy. Try not to get expelled immediately, got it?"

Jezzabelle huffed in response. "I don't need your luck... but I will try. Thanks. I guess." Jezzabelle mumbled, turning and striding confidently towards the gate, bag hung on her back and crate in hand.

"I'll see you after your classes!" Marc called out with a wave goodbye. Jezzabelle didn't respond, but he was sure she was able to hear him. With that, he sighed and watched as the girl with the white bow went through the gate and disappeared from sight.

Jezzabelle Blight

"River Valley, huh?" Jezzabelle mumbled to herself, staring up at the towering building above her. A hot wind crossed through the courtyard, sending the young girls white bow aflutter and picking at the hem of her windbreaker. It may have been hot out, but Jezzabelle would be damned if that would stop her from wearing her favorite fashionable jackets. Blowing a piece of pale blonde hair off of her face, Jezzabelle continued forward through the large yet crowded courtyard on her way to the dorms. She needed to get her gear to the dorm where it was safe before class started, not that there was much of a rush. There was plenty of time before the first bell, if her schedule was to be trusted. Though, her box of gizmos was starting to get heavy, and she could feel the start of an ache in her arms. "Urf." She grunted, readjusting the box as she moved towards the dorm. She looked down at the contents, thinking about how she was going to store it all as she walked forward, not paying much attention to her surroundings as she headed for the dorms.

Stephanie Carson

From the shadows, Stephanie watched the short blonde girl walk across the courtyard, rattling along with a plastic crate almost as big as she was. How on earth was she carrying it? Sure, she was well-toned, but still…

Stephanie mused that at this point, the polite thing to do would be to go up to the girl, introduce herself, and offer to help. She continued entertaining that thought, in fact, long after the girl had exited the courtyard, headed toward the dormitory. Helping wasn’t really her style, but it was an interesting idea to think about what would have happened.

“Hi, I’m Stephanie,” she said to empty air. “Can I help with that? It looks heavy. And also, what the hell is it?”

Hmm. Maybe it was best she didn’t offer, after all.

Stephanie knew where the girl was going because she had been there already. She’d been all over campus, in fact. (Sneaking in her best manner, so she was fairly sure she hadn’t been detected.) Well, not ALL over, just the places with open access. Some rooms were locked. While Stephanie trusted that she could have gotten in with the help of her trusty pocketknife, she also thought it might not make the best impression on whoever was in charge here to practice her B&E skills on the first day.

Of the several things Stephanie couldn’t figure out at the moment, that one was at the top of her mind. Who on earth was in charge here, anyway? And how did they know who she was? It’s not like she’d had a permanent address for the last few years. Or been to a day of school in that time. She’d never even heard of River Valley before, much less applied there. Yet here she was. By invitation.

Well, she thought, this still might not be a bad place to hide for a little while. If she could keep a lid on what she could do, she might even blend in.

But for now, best to get to the dorm herself. She wanted a chance to put a door between her and the world, get a little meditation in before whatever came next. Shouldering her backpack (always best to travel light), she headed toward where the blonde girl had gone.

Then a horrible thought crossed her mind. What if Blondie was her roommate? Her last chance for peace this morning, gone just like that…

Fortunately, as she headed into the girls’ dorm, she heard a symphony of clanking from Room 102. Not hers.

“Nice to have almost met you, Rattles,” she said absent-mindedly, and opened the door to Room 103. No one here yet. Perfect. Now, which side of the room would be cooler? Deciding it didn’t make much difference, she chose the right-side bed with a shrug, sat down on the bed, took a few deep breaths, and just a minute later, was in a light trance state.

Definitely didn’t want to go deeper. Who knew when someone might come in?

Last edited:
Akari Jones

Akari had carried her stuff into her dorm and just set it all down not feeling like unpacking anything right now. It had been quite the rough journey for her to actually get to this school wall not so much physically rough as mentally though she had been though plenty of that to for different reasons, So she wasn't in the mood to work on stuff like that right now. one thing she did do how ever since it was going to be a while before her first class started and she didn't like the outfit her mom had made her wear over here, so she had changed outfits. Now wearing a pink sweatshirt with hearts on it, and a matching beret with a cute little bow off to the side and a purplish skirt that matches with heir hair, a pair of tights and some purple flats with pink heart pattern. she also took her purse with her since neither the skirt or the top had pockets and set off to explore the open area's of the school , having left a note sitting on top her bags, with her name and phone number so if her roommates in before she got back and wanted her to come back they'd have a way.

She had noticed the Exchange between Jezebelle and Stephanie, and had stopped to watch as she was trying to work up some courage to say something but then saw them both head off to the dorms looking quite like they where both to busy to chat. So she let them walked by as she fidgeted with her purse and continued to explore, hopping to find someone who she can work up the nerve to try to start a conversation with.

Kole Wright
Kole was awoken to the earsplittingsound of his alarm. He sighed wishing he could sleep for longer but knowing he couldn't. He slipped out of bed and grabbed the clothes he had prepped for his “amazing first day of school” Kole was glad he didn't have to pay rent for his crappy apartment anymore. He hoped the dorm was better than this dump. He slipped off the one article he still had on and got in the shower. He took a cold shower and washed his dreadlocks. The wash brought the cyan color back to the tip of his dreads. He dried off and put the clothes he had picked out on. He looked at the note as he tied his shoes.
He realized he had passed the place before so he could get there. Kole grabbed his box of personal items and created a portal outside of the gates to the school. He walked through the gates and rushed to his dorm. He passed many students and he pulled his hood over his head to avoid the gaze of other students. He arrived at his dorm and put his stuff down on his side of the room. It seemed his roommate hadn't arrived yet. He was smiled and set up all his stuff on his sIde of the room. He decided to take a nap before his first period. He didn't want to talk to anybody so this was the perfect time. He set an alarm on his watch and laid on his bed.

Last edited:
Nina stood at the gate, watching the school. It looked like she was waiting for someone, but she wasn't. She was just a little nervous. What if it wasn't what she thought it would be? She wanted to go somewhere where she could learn to use her powers better to help people, but what if they tried to teach her to hide them like everyone else did? Surely not, right? She was probably just over thinking it.

Nina glanced around, listening to some thoughts of the other students and wondering if she could find anyone that would need her help. She would have to figure out how to help people without making them forget her. It's not good for them if she makes them forget too many times. But how? What if she messes up? She could end up accidentally making things worse. Nina sighed as her brain spewed out doubt after doubt. Maybe she should've stayed homeschooled? Nina glanced at a sheet of paper telling her who her roommates were and where the dorm was. Nina hauled her suitcase in the direction of the dorms while admiring the school. Everything was so new to her, she'd have to atleast try and make the best of it.

Nina arrived at her dorm and unlocked the door, ah- someone got here before her. Nina looked at the note, Akari Jones? And... a set of numbers? A riddle? A code? What a fun first impression!

Tristan "Fox" Reynard
Location: River Valley Academy for the Gifted, Boy's Dorm Room 102

Fox lay on his new bed, bored. He had expected this new school to be fun but so far it had been a slog. And classes hadn't even started yet.

He had tried to be friendly to his fellow students but for some inexplicable reason (well, inexplicable to him) none of them wanted to talk to him. This simply made no sense to him. Making friends always came easy to him so why was it hard here. Maybe it was just a case of teenager-syndrome making everyone grumpy. Yeah, that was probably it.

Regardless, since nobody wanted to be his friend, he had decided to bring his stuff to his dorm and wait for his roommate. Maybe then he's be able to get someone to talk to him.

After getting in her fill of walking around Akari heads back to her dorm, passing a vending machine on the way, being thirsty she decides to buy a drink, and so she digs into her purse for some change, but doesn't have the proper coinage and it seems the bill feeder isn't working either she sighs, but then looks around and sees no one around, so putting one hand on the machine and holding the bill up to the feeder, she concentrates and after a minute the display flickers and the bill is sucked in and four quarters plunk out. she then pulls her hand away and gabs the quarters and plunks them into the machine so now she can actually buy that soda. She figures since she she had it suck her dollar bill in before she made it spit out the coins it's not really stealing as the machine does have her money in there, where the bills would normally go if the bill reader was working. She just had to coax the system a bit, by animating a electronic motor to push the bill inside even if it wasn't going to read it properly, then the solenoid to release the quarters, she could do this as both thing used an electromagnet to generate an magnetic field to do their tasks she just put her own magnetic field in there which causes the same effect. Since she was using a real dollar bill it meant there was still the same amount of money in the machine after the quarters got spit out and now she can put them back in so she could use the machine normally and her money is still in the machine.

She takes the soda and heads back to her room, while taking a few drinks from the bottle as she gets to her room, then uses her key in the door and opens it up, and Notices Nina in there she waves to her. "ooh Hello, I'm guessing your one of my roommates. I've never had one before, so uh if I start to do something wrong just let me know. Heck even though I do have a little sister we always had our own rooms..." she nods and then goes to take a seat using a chair from one of the three desks that was setup in there for them and turn to look over at Nina. "Oh, sorry I'm Akari by the way what's your name?"

Miguel woke up late but didn't care. He showered and put on his school uniform before leaving his house carrying two backpacks, one filled with random school supplies on his back, and held another one in his hands filled with clothes and other miscellaneous items he decided to bring. As he was walking to school he passed a bakery and noticed they were selling donuts, looking at the time on his phone and seeing how late he thought to himself, "Fuck it if I'm already this late might as well not be hungry too." After buying two donuts one for breakfast, and one he was gonna save for lunch he continued walking to school.

As he walked through the gates of the school he noticed other students walking to their classes or just talking in the hallways. He walked inside his dorm noticing Kole sleeping and laid his two bags down on his bed as quietly as possible so he wouldn't accidentally wake him up, before leaving and walking back outside to the courtyard. He then sat down on a bench and looked up at the sky still eating his donut. "Man I'll never understand how a horrible student like me ended up in this nice school."

Nina was fiddling through her suitcase when Akari walked in. She didn't bring much, a few pairs of clothes, the uniform, which she was currently wearing, and some other slightly odd trinkets. She closed her suitcase when she realized someone was coming. She turned to Akari and smiled. "Hello!" She greeted with a friendly smile.

"I am. " She confirmed, examining the girl and smiling. She would try to not peer in her roommate's minds. She had recently been informed that it was rude to do that without permission. She would try not to.

"You'll be a great roommate. You're already being very considerate and thoughtful. And we just met." She pointed out, her bright expression never faltering. It was nice to meet someone genuine, who was nice to her because they were just a nice person. Nina wasn't used to that, she hoped everyone else at the school was like that.

"You don't have to apologize. My name is Nina. It's nice to meet you." She chirped. Nina also liked to ramble, she liked listening to it too. So Akari didn't need to apologize for rambling or going off topic.

Alexander yikini
interaction: open​
another one of the students who had arrived quickly was an odd fellow they were colored blue and even their "cloths" seemed to be made of the same slimy semi-translucent substance the rest of their body was, the best they could be described as was a "slime" and that was more or less what Alexander was striding rather happily into the school grounds. looking over at everyone else the boy decided he might as well go up to them as see if anyone would notice. although they had all started going to their dorms or something.. resulting in alexander just frowning. "well then... anti-social yes?" he thought to himself deciding to just lean against a wall. maybe he'd run into someone? who knew?

"it's nice to meet you to Nina, I wonder where our other roommate is? I suppose I should also get ready for class, I did so much to get to this point I really shouldn't blow it with a rookie mistake.." she gets up and sets her purse and soda down on the desk and then picks up her suit case and starts to riffle though it. "oh btw what is your schedule like? I'd be interested in seeing if we have any classes together." she asks as she diggs out a uniform skirt and top, then she gives the room another look, hopping that she only has to share a bathroom with the other two. or a less visible spot to change in, while she knows it should be okay now. but it still doe make her a bit nervous to change in front of others.

Emiko Suzuki

"Emiko, dear! Don't forget your breakfast!" Called Emi's aunt as Emiko was nearly out the door. "Ah, sorry Auntie." the girl muttered softly, as she lowered the novel she had in hands, to turn back into the house, only to grab a piece of toast with butter spread on it. Emi, although had a sweet tooth, was not much of a breakfast nor morning person. If it wasn't her Aunt, she probably would have skipped her breakfast all together. She moved the piece of toast it her mouth and ate it slowly, as she slipped her book back into her bag so that she had enough hands for her suitcase that held her belongs within it. Today would be the day she would enter River Academy. A rather well known school for children and teens like her. A place she never thought she would be until now. If it was up to her, she would be spending her days at home, reading her favorite books and lost within the worlds that she created within her mind through books she read. An escape.

However, this wasn't anything like her novels and she would be placed within a school where she would be living with other students in a small room. Who was even her roommate again? "Dang. I think I left my paper at home.. At least I know the dorm number." She sighed as she approached the school. It was vast and beautiful. A lot nicer than most schools she had been to or at least seen. She watched as masses of students of all ages new and returning wandered around campus to find their rooms or meet up with old friends. "It's loud." she mumbled to herself, as a passerby student accidently bumped into her shoulder, before apologizing and continuing on her way. "I should just find my room." she thought, shrugging off the incident. A couple minutes later she unlocked her dorm room numbered #103. "This should be it." She thought to herself before opening the door.

As she walked in, she slightly jumped, noticing someone had already beat her to the roam. "O-oh. Hello." She addressed the stranger, slightly startled. "I'm assuming your my roommate, right? I'm Emiko Suzuki.. I hope we have a good first semester together." Emi was polite and soft-spoken. She didn't want any trouble, however she hoped her roommate wasn't going to be loud like some of the students outside. Appearances could be deceiving, however, this girl seemed to mean well.

Myouri Date
15 | Power: Vector Manipulation
Interacting: Open!
Mentions:

Before he knew it, the boy's shoes were planted firmly onto the concrete ground that made up the courtyard of River Valley Academy. Just by taking one glance at him, it was fairly clear that he hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before. His posture was slouched, his walk had an air of grogginess to it, and his green eyes were occasionally hidden behind lids for multiple seconds at a time, like sleepy children closing the blinds of their windows on the weekends so that they could peacefully return to sleep without the sun interrupting them-- though he wouldn't have the opportunity to do that any time soon.

It was Myouri's first day of high school. Was he nervous? No. In fact, he was raring to go-- eager to get this school year over with already. As he made his way towards the men's dorms, the place he'd been instructed to go first so that he could drop off his belongings, he stopped for nobody. Of course, he wasn't in the mood for socializing, and his fatigue made his attitude even worse. A quiet sigh escaped his lips as he took a second to think to himself. He'd have to lighten up a bit if he was going to make it in this school. The curriculum was bound to require teamwork at some point, and if he remained as unapproachable as he was in middle school, he'd be screwed. Noticing that he was approaching his dorm room, he felt his hands slip into the pockets of his uniform pants, almost like an involuntary motion. Okay, maybe he was just a little nervous.

This was it. Room 101. He stood in front of the door, luggage in hand, before taking a deep breath, exhaling, and pushing the key into the lock, turning it and pushing the door forward. While he had braced himself for an interaction right off the bat, it seemed he had lucked out, as he was the only one currently occupying his new room. It also meant he got to choose which bed was his. He quickly placed his bag on top of the bed closest to the window, and scanned the dorm room to see what he had access too. It was fairly standard, which he liked.

"Claimed." he softly said to himself, patting his bag as it sat on his bed. He reached into his pocket once again, this time to take his phone out and check the time. Class would be starting soon. Good. It just meant that there would be less time for him to get caught up in whatever social situations were taking place on campus. He took a quick glance at himself in the bathroom mirror, before approaching the dorm's door and reaching for the doorknob to head to class.​

Oh- what was her schedule? She hadn't looked at it yet, she was much too busy ogling the beautiful school and all the interesting people.She would have alot to write about in her journal once she got the time. Nina fiddled through her pockets, no- there were mostly just Band-Aids and a pack of gum in that pocket.. Oh! There it is- Nina pulled out a folded sheet of paper and looked at her classes before showing it to Akari.

"Do you have these classes?" She questioned, watching Akari pull out a uniform. Nina fiddled with the tie on her own uniform, glancing away. Akari seemed nervous about changing. She should leave then. That would help. "I should probably go ahead and get to class. I wouldn't want to be late. Do you want to walk to class with me? I can wait for you outside." She offered, a friendly smile on her face.

She sets her uniform down on her bed when Nina shows off her schedule. "Not all of them but a bunch of them, that's pretty cool we'll have a bunch of classes together." she then nods. "ooh yea, good point, and yes I would like that, and yes please, thank you" She says trying not to blush at the last part. Once alone in the room she does quickly change, still wearing the tights, but having swiched to the uniform blouse and skirt, she also had swapped out her hat for a headband that matches the skirt, and her flats for the uniform shoes, and has a purple backpack that has various anime characters on it. well the characters are like ironed or sewn on patches. She also has her soda with her. "Thanks for waiting. so um might as well get to know each other a bit more. might I ask if you got any hobbies?"

Chisuke Nakamura
15 | Blood Manipulation

Interacting: Tristan ( BackSet BackSet )

Chisuke's eyes slowly opened up, and he slowly rose from his bed, a smile growing on his face as he realized that today was the day. He was finally going to River Valley Academy!

He threw his uniform on and rushed out of the house, throwing an excited fist into the air and letting out a loud, pumped-up "LET'S GOOOO!" that was sure to wake up any neighbors that had yet to start their day yet. Luckily for them (and him, since he was able to get away with it without getting in any trouble), today would be his last day in the neighborhood until his school year was over. He started his day by doing his morning runs, working up a good sweat and getting his blood flowing before jogging to the Academy with his luggage hanging over his back.

By the time he finally made it to the outside courtyard, Chisuke was out of breath. Huffing and puffing, he remembered that he had to drop his stuff off at the dorms before class started. He began to look for the boy dorms, starting to regret the unusual running routine he had taken. After taking around 40 minutes, wasting all of his free time, he finally found his room and opened the door.

The first thing Chisuke saw when he stepped in was a bright haired boy laying in one of the dorm's beds. He couldn't be 100% sure, but he seemed down. He had always been pretty good at reading people's moods. In a concerned voice, he spoke up "Hey, you okay man? You look kinda... glum." He waved his hand at him with a warm smile on his face. "Name's Chisuke, by the way! What about you?"​

May Everglade
May looked out of her window while car drove to the academy she sighed as her feelings were mixed, she was anxious and afraid of what might happen
at the school, she never liked school much never gave up on getting good grades, she is social and was hoping to find something that suited her ability to
help the best she can and make friends, they were near the building as May got her stuff together, the car parked outside she said bye to her parents she
looked at the gateway and breathed in and out.

May walked and looked for the girls dorm which was taking long, after what seemed a whole minute of searching she found the dorm and opened the door
her dorm was empty still only her as she walked in and closed the door unpacking her stuff. After unpacking she layed on her bed, near the window as she
closed her eyes resting them since she hadn't slept much the night before.

Tristan "Fox" Reynard
Location: River Valley Academy for the Gifted, Boy's Dorm Room 102

Fox sat up immediately upon hearing someone come in. Finally someone to bother talk too. The boy who had walked in, probably his roommate, seemed cheery, which was great.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." He said with a smile when the boy asked him if he was okay. "Just bored. Can you imagine that? Bored at a magic school?" He shook his head. "I don't know why but nobody wants to talk or hang out. I think there's some illness you catch when you become a teenager that makes you a grump." The irony was completely lost on him. "Oh, my name's Fox." He added when the boy introduced himself as Chisuke.

Interacting with: Chisuke ( WindyC WindyC )

Nina nodded, and stepped out of the dorm room, sitting her yellow backpack on the ground. She sat against the wall, pulling her knees to her chest and fiddled with the lace on her boots, tying it and untying it a few times. One of her roommates was already very nice to her. So this was a great start, she'd have a bunch of friends in no time! Hopefully. And even if she didnt, she still had Akari. Akari wanted to be her friend. Maybe, she hadn't looked in her head purposefully yet. Not that she was going to. She was trying to avoid doing that.

Nina stood up when Akari walked out of her dorm, picking up her backpack and smiling at her dorm mate. Nina's backpack and uniform didn't have many alterations to them. Nina just wore the standard uniform with white socks stopping just below her knees and a yellow cardigan tied around her waist.

Oh, she was asking about her hobbies? "I like to garden and journal. That's mostly what I do in my free time. And reading too, I suppose." She replied. Nina didn't really want to say 'I go around looking in people's heads and help them forget or move on from their trauma.' That might sound odd, and first impressions are very important. "What about you?" She added.

She didn't modify the uniform itself still being the standard sailor collar blouse an pleated skirt, but she preferred tights to the knee high socks, and She had a pink cardigan stuffed in the front pouch of her backpack where she also put her purse so she just has to carry her backpack around, all her books where in the bigger back pouch. She follows Nina while waiting for her to answer. "oh Gardening can be fun, though I don't got much in the way of a green thumb. as for me. I like to play video games, watch Anime, or watch or read something about history, or build/modify stuff." she nods, and thinks for a bit... "do you play any games?"

Interactions: open, but your char will have to get her attention first.

Last edited:
Silo Alcatraz
Silo woke up to the sound of the alarm. He looked at the time, still half-asleep. He jolted up in disbelief. “Shit! I overslept!” He quickly put on his uniform and grabbed his bags. “Bye dad.” “Stay out of trouble.” Silo ran as fast as he can. He couldn’t afford to be late. After a few minutes of running he finally made it to the school. He looks at his schedule. “It seems that class hasn’t started yet.” He looks around the campus. “Maybe I should go to the boys dorm room to get situated.” He headed to the dorms. He looked around for other students. Hopefully his dorm mates will be nice. As he wanders around the dorms he gets a minor headache. “Ngh…I forgot to take my medicine. Hopefully it goes down once class starts.” He continues to wander around, his head still hurting.

Interactions: OPEN

Jezzabelle Blight

The trek to the dorm seemed long, what with the heavy crate of gadgets and gizmos weighing down on Jezzabelle's aching arms. Still, she trudged forwards, pushing aside the complaints of her muscles and standing tall. (Or at least as tall as she COULD.) She marched her way through the crowded halls of the dorm rooms. Luckily for Jezzabelle, she had been assigned a first floor dorm room. Anything higher and Jezzabelle was sure she would quickly develop a deep rooted hatred of stairs. Finally she found herself at the doorstep of dorm 102, the room she would be spending most of her nights in, unless she really did get expelled, just as Marc had teased. Jezzabelle set her box down and produced the small brown door key that she had stored in her windbreakers pocket.

KER-CHUNK. CLICK!

With one smooth motion, the deadbolt retracted. Jezzabelle grabbed the metal knob and turned. As the door swung open, Jezzabelle leaned down and once more scooped the heavy box up then headed into the admittedly small room. She made her way inside and set the box down on the first viable surface she laid her eyes upon, a desk. With that complete, she elected to take a closer look at her place of residence. The first thing she noticed was the two plain looking twin beds that flanked the farthest corners of the room. Above the beds there was a bit of cabinet space hanging from the wall. The space between the beds was mostly empty, apart from a moderately sized curtained window on the far end of the wall. At the foot of each bed was a small desk with a cushioned chair to match. Across the room stood a white painted door. Jezzabelle walked over and turned the stainless steel doorknob and found her assumption to be correct. It was a small, tile covered room. A porcelain toilet was set squeezed in between a small countertop with built-in sink and a porcelain bathtub. A large mirror was hung against the wall above the sink. Jezzabelle found herself staring at her reflection. After a moment of silent contemplation, she turned and set her hands on the smooth ceramic countertop. "So. This is it, huh?" She mumbled to the reflection, watching as it mumbled wordlessly back. She stepped towards her mirrored image and looked into the dull hazel colorings of mirrored irises. "This is the big day..." She trailed off, staring at herself as if she expected the reflection to bound to life to make a witty remark. "Tsk. What a bunch of bs. Today is like any other, sore arms and shitty living spaces. Blegh." She threw her arms out dramatically and held them there, staring at herself. "You are a little thunder gremlin, Jazzy. Show those assholes what you got." She said to herself, setting her arms down and turning from the mirror. Just as she did so she heard the sound of the front door opening. Her body tensed then subsequently relaxed as she remembered that she was supposed to have a roommate. "Oh. Right." Jezzabelle huffed and reached up to fix her bow, even though there was nothing wrong with it. She brushed the nonexistent dust from her windbreaker and with a deep breath, opened the door.

Jezzabelle re-entered the main room and found who she assumed was her laying on a bed. Jezzabelle's face contorted into a scowl. "Hey! We haven't decided who is sleeping where yet!" The petite girl marched over to Mays bedside and glared at the pink haired girl. "Plus, class is starting very soon. What? Were you planning on sleeping through orientation? Hmph!" Jezzabelle put her hands on her hips, "how uncouth! Your first day and you are already loafing about. I will not have it! Get up, no roommate of mine will fall into delinquency, or my name isn't Jezzabelle Blight!" Jezzabelle exclaimed determinedly, turning dramatically and marching toward her plastic crate of metallic goodies. She dug around a bit before pulling out her heavy looking leather power belt. "Come now, roommate whos name I am yet to learn, there is much to do!" She declared, already striding confidently for the door.

MENTIONS: ( Unknown mask Unknown mask )

May Everglade
May woke up with a fright as she heard the shout and opened her eyes, confused she saw another girl as this must have been her roomate
she stood up and rubbed her eyes, then followed the petite girl, she heard the name Jezzable but was still a bit half asleep.

"
Oh well I am May Everglade" May said.

She walked to the door a bit nervous but still happy to finally be in the academy, she fixed her ponytail making it neater now she smiled a bit embarassed
to be said loafing on the first day of orientation and forgeting about the classes, May didn't take any type of accesorries with since she didn't need to
she could just show her ability by turning invisible, so that everyone could see what she can do, May hoped it would be okay seeing as it wasn't a very
useful power as it may seem to other powers here in the academy.

Mention: Firelie Firelie

Leonora Norström
teacher - interacting with n/a

Leonora was not the best at being punctual, but she was never late. Simply put, she was one of those types who pressed snooze on her alarm a few times too many and, as usual, slept longer than she had intended to. On the first day of school! Once she opened her groggy eyes enough to peep at the time displayed on her clock, the woman found herself jumping from her bed, exclaiming, "Oh no, oh no! I'm gonna be late if I don't get dressed!"

She gets ready in a hurry, quickly brushing her teeth and checking her breath before throwing on a simple cream-colored dress -- nothing too flashy, but not too boring, either. Since she didn't have much time to cook, she just threw a slice of bread in the toaster while getting her bag together, humming a tuneless song to herself. Once her breakfast popped up, she was rushing out the door.

Students had already begun to arrive by the time she got to school, her pace picking up until she was speed-walking across campus, towards the front doors. Now, where was her room? It was her third year teaching here, how embarrassing! She really was a bit of an airhead. With a sigh, the teacher glanced up and down the empty hallways. Guess she would try looking for it on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back