• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm gonna be honest, I'm very confused about the setting. I mean, what's even up with it. Why do people with powers exist? Are the powers common knowledge? Alexander's a slime, Mel at the very least looks like an Oni or demon of some sort, and Fox is, well, half-fox. How does that happen?

I assume it's like in MHA with how that sometimes powers having a secondary thing that just affects how a person looks. See the shadow bird boy

One thing I do wanna point out is most OCs are 17+. The majority of the students were intended to be freshman (14-15). You are completely welcome to make OCs in other grades and age ranges but if you plan to be apart of the freshman class which is the main group you’d have to change your age.

One thing I do wanna point out is most OCs are 17+. The majority of the students were intended to be freshman (14-15). You are completely welcome to make OCs in other grades and age ranges but if you plan to be apart of the freshman class which is the main group you’d have to change your age.
oop i better go edit some things then

You may want to edit your age reccomendation on the character template. It is 16-19, after all.

This school reminds me of the one in My Hero Academia. however I don't think the presence of quirks or powers as they are called here are as prevalent in the general population. It's still somewhat unusual to have powers but it's not unheard of. least this is the impression i get.

Well I'm going to say yea, there's still people around who aren't busy. though the official GM I seems to be mia. so not sure how much activity this will see. But I don't see any reason you can't join.

Agh, I'm conflicted, I don't have a good and consistent schedule to Rp right now, but I wanna join this so bad uuuuuuggggghhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back