• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy Character Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
(Name of OC)

Faceclaim:

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:

Favorite color:

Personality:

Hates:

Loves:

Biggest secret:

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

(What's your character's name? Nicknames? Maybe you can also put the origin of those names, or why they were named that way?)

A G E

(How old is your character? For students 15-18.)

G E N D E R

(Male or female?)

H E I G H T

(What's your character's height? You may measure in meters, centimeters, or feet and inches.)

W E I G H T

(How much does your character weigh?)

B O D Y T Y P E

(Are they muscular? Scrawny? Athletic? Chubby? Describe the figure of their body.)

A P P E A R A N C E

(What is the overall look of your character? Are their eyes a bright shade of blue, yet was there a cry for help behind if you look closely? Are their skins tawny like the desert sand? Are their hair as dark as the aged wine in the nobleman's glass? Do their scars pucker and crisscross over their body? Do their tattoos and piercings make them a work of art or do they show all what they went through to get them? Of course, you don't have to be poetic about this. You can be straightforward about this description—so long as you got the most obvious details of their appearance.)

-R O M A N C E-

S E X U A L O R I E N T A T I O N

(Are they homosexual? Heterosexual? Bisexual? Pansexual? Asexual?)

W H A T A R E T H E Y A T T R A C T E D T O ?

(What kind of people is your character attracted to? Do they like personality over looks, or looks over personality? Do they like confidence and passion? Mysterious and detached people? Leaders? Someone who's there when your character needs them?)

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

(List down your character's skills and abilities. What can they do in mundane circumstances? Are they good at drawing? Writing? Photography? Cooking? Fencing? Military tactics? Pissing people off?)

P O W E R S

(What power do they have? What can they do with their power? How do they use it? Offensively? Defensively? Supportive?)

H O B B I E S

(What do your characters like to do whenever they have free time?)

-P E R S O N A L I T Y & C H A R A C T E R-

S T R E N G T H S

(What are your character's good traits? Are they honest? Kind? Are they dedicated to what they do or to the people they love? Do they have a good sense of humor? Are they mature or are they always as enthusiastic as a child? Describe these good traits as much as possible for others to get the gist of the goodness of your character.)

W E A K N E S S E S

(What are your character's bad traits? Are they honest or loyal to a fault? Are they short-tempered? Sarcastic? Rude? Cold and distant? A compulsive liar? Violent? Apathetic? An airhead? Describe these bad traits as much as possible to let others get a gist of their personality flaws.)

B E L I E F S

(What are your characters' principles and philosophies in life? Do they believe that people always have a reason of being and becoming? Do they believe in following orders, so long as no one is deprived of their rights? Do they believe that everyone's preferences and beliefs are valid no matter what? Do they believe that there is nothing wrong with getting revenge? This may, again, influence your character's personality.)

F E A R S

(What is your character afraid of? The dark? Spiders? Cockroaches? Height? Losing the people they love? Death? Why are they afraid of these things?)

I N S E C U R I T I E S

(What makes your character anxious and vulnerable? Is it their image? Their powers? Their reputation? Why do they become insecure of these things?)

H A B I T S

(What are their habits? Do they bite their nails? Do they chew their lip? Do they fumble with their fingers, cross their arms, roll a coin over their knuckles?)​

Last edited:
(Kuroko Taki)

Faceclaim:Kousuke OOSHIBA.jpeg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: January 17

Favorite color: yellow

Personality: Laid-back/Carefree, usually nice and friendly, ambitious and passionate, curious yet cautious.

Hates: People who give up, self doubters,

Loves: Training, learning, teaching, sparing.

Biggest secret: Kuroko was ordered to take the life of a royal leader by a gang. He has since left the gang but worries that haven't let him go yet.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Kuroko Taki: Kuroko came from his mother's best friend and Taki was inherited by his father.

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

6'4

W E I G H T

B O D Y T Y P E

Kuroko has a overall slim body type but he has muscle all around.

A P P E A R A N C E

Kurokos eyes are sharp and silver. His hair falls perfectly on his head, although his tips are always messy. A small mole resides on the bottom left side of his cheek. His two upper canine teeth are pointy, while the rest of his teeth are regular and pearly white. His posture is always strong whether sitting or standing. He can be found most of the time wearing a suit and tie and he is always matching.

-R O M A N C E-

Bisexual

Kuroko is usually drawn towards motivated people. People who strive to be there best version of themselves. He's the type to fall for your looks but quickly gets to know you as a person. Mysterious people have always caught his eye since he wants to learn more about there aura they carry.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Kuroko is extremely skilled in hand to hand combat and military tactic since he was enrolled for 3 and a half years. He has a strong stamina. He also is skilled at living off the land. He could tell you what plant your looking at by studying it for a few seconds. His skills with any sort of blade is also to be noted. His exceptionally skilled at a type of sword play where he uses three swords. He is skilled at predicting moves and outcomes. Gathering information is one of his skills also. His able to soak in knowledge with only hearing or seeing it once.

P O W E R S

Kuroko has the power of Armament Hardening. This power grants him the ability to change any part of his body into a hardened form nearly impossible to pierce. It can be used at will and can cover whatever part of his body he wants whether it be his whole body or just his leg. If it's his whole body he is not able to move. He uses this power both offensively and defensively. Defensively for obvious reasons. Offensively however, he can harden a part of his body right before he strikes to deal more damage.

H O B B I E S

Train, study, go for runs.

S T R E N G T H S

Kuroko is always friendly unless given a reason not to be. He is passionate about teaching and dedicated to making better students. Although he is carefree he is very mature. He maintains loyal to those he cares for. His drive to become better makes it so he never backs down from a challenge.

W E A K N E S S E S

Kurokos competitive nature often ends up getting himself dragged into things he shouldn't have.

B E L I E F S

Kuroko has no beliefs on why or how life exist. He does believe that everybody on the planet is and should be treated equally. He is a firm believer in getting revenge and even encourages it. In his mind, the first stages of grief can be ignored if the first thing you do is get revenge although cases vary. He doesn't think someone should be held to a higher standard than someone else.

F E A R S

The only thing Kuroko fears is loosing his cool. He fears it because he once lost it and went on a rampage that ended up hurting innocent people.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Reputation means a lot to Kuroko. He wants to be seen as a leader and a strong one at that. He works hard to maintain a respected reputation and the thought of loosing that makes his a bit anxious.

H A B I T S

He taps his right foots heel on the ground repeatedly when agitated.

( Emiko Suzuki )

EJf0w01U4AEHGv7

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:
January 20th

Favorite color:
Light purple

Personality:
Emiko is described as very quiet and reserved. She tends to keep to herself, and doesn't indulge herself with others unless she truly needs to. She is may seem cold and distant to those who first meet her, but she doesn't know how to properly interact with others her age due to isolating herself during her younger years. She has a motherly instinct to her when it comes to those fairly younger than her, and this will be the time her more gentler, more kinder side will appear. She is rough around the edges from an outside perspective, until you truly try to get to know her.

Hates:
Loud and overly hyper people (an exception is children), dishonesty, overly crowded rooms

Loves:
Sweets, reading, water lilies and white flowers, interacting with children, and stars.

Biggest secret:
Emiko was severely burned during a house fire which she had accidently caused during her childhood, killing her parents, as well as her two younger siblings.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

❀ Emiko Suzuki, she was named Emiko after her great grandmother, and Suzuki was her father's surname.
❀ She prefers to go by Emi, but she only allows those close to her to call her that.

A G E

Fifteen

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5'5

W E I G H T

B O D Y T Y P E

Emiko has a considerably small frame yet slight curve to her body.

A P P E A R A N C E

Emi has fair skin that has a slight glow to it at certain times, due to her spending most of her time indoors. Her eyes are a dark purple that she had inherited from her mother which gave off a calm, yet cold first impression when glanced at, as well as dark, slight long wavy black hair that she inherited from her father that reached her waist that she would keep half up with a white ribbon that she received from her brothers..

Hidden underneath, Emi has several burn scars on her back and her upper legs due to a house fire, that she keeps well hidden and refuses to let anyone to see.

-R O M A N C E-

Heterosexual

Attracted to those that can get her out of her self without pushing to fast or too hard, she would chose personality over appearance, due to most of her belief is that even the prettiest person can have the ugliest personality. She has soft spot for those with intelligence and can teach her things that she had not once read in books.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

❀ Painting ~ Has a knack from painting, but she hasn't done it in years.
❀ First aid ~ Due to being quite frail as a child, she is quite knowledgeable to medicines and how to help with some sickness and injuries.
❀ Agile ~ She is quite flexible and will use it to her advantage to get out of tough situations due to her poor hand-to-hand combat skills.

P O W E R S

Transferal ~
Emi's ability allows her to heal mortal injuries by absorbing it for a short period of time, transferring it onto herself which can deal her the pain of the injury which she had "healed". With this ability, she can than transfer the injury which she had absorbed onto someone else by touch.

H O B B I E S

Reading, gardening, and stargazing

S T R E N G T H S

❀ High pain tolerance
❀ Passionate about learning about the world around her and to learn new skills

W E A K N E S S E S

❀ Loyal to fault if you gain her trust
❀ Cold and distant which usually leads to bad first impressions for most of her peers.
❀ Bluntly honest about how she feels
❀ Due to being frail as a child, she is prone to becoming ill if she is not careful

B E L I E F S

She believes that she has no one to trust but herself, because if anyone she truly cares about got too close, she will end up hurting them in some way.

F E A R S

Due to her past she has a fear of fire, as well as closed spaces.
She hates the thought of being alone forever, alone she pushes people away in fear of hurting them.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Her burn scars make her very anxious due to memories of her past and having people judge and question her about it too much.

H A B I T S

Emi has a terrible habit of biting her right thumb when she is deep thought or is anxious. She also has a habit of tearing paper in tiny pieces when she is annoyed and has something thin and easily ridable in hand.

Last edited:
N I N A

Faceclaim
9b8e2c323db45b6700a562db911226c2.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: February 12th

Favorite color: Yellow

Personality:
Nina is a sweetheart. At a first meeting she can be kind of awkward and strange. But she gets a lot better at talking you when you get to know her. She's extremely loyal, thoughtful and considerate, and she has this comforting vibe about her that makes her seem like the perfect person to project your insecurities on and use as a therapist- I mean confide in.

Nina is also extremely creative. she's a quick learner when it comes to the arts- It's crazy. But she's rather naive. It doesn't seem to stem from ignorance– or a lack of knowing better. This blind trust in others seems to originate from a love of people. She wants to believe in everyone even if she's knows they are using her or if they are a bad person. (though, admittedly she isn't the brightest bulb when it comes to logical decisions) There are many times when she knew she was being manipulated and she let it happen, so long as it didn't hurt someone else. She doesn't have very much self worth.

Nina also has a hard time conveying her feelings to people in general. She doesn't comprehend body language or social cues like most people do.

Things like sarcasm and most humor can easily go over her head. But she's spent most of her life trying to hide her autism so she's learned how to laugh along with stuff she doesn't get. Which is what kinda makes her a good liar. It's an unfitting talent, to be honest. But she finds herself lying more than she'd like to admit. She also finds herself almost manipulating people in a guilt-trippy way when she's upset, but that's just her mother's influence poking out sometimes.

Hates: discrimination, spiders, dark rooms, unapologetically bad people

Loves: yellow, flowers, birds, cats, sketching, people, candle lit areas, her brother

Biggest secret: She's was trapped in a basement until the age of thirteen.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Nina Simone Rivera, her brother calls her buttercup sometimes. Because it's her and his favorite flower.

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5'2, but she will lie and say 5'3, being short is embarrassing.

W E I G H T

152lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Nina is rather soft-looking like she was made to be hugged or something. She has wide hips and thick thighsh. She's also got a large chest, but not large enough for her body to be considered an hourglass figures. Nina's a bit more pear-shaped.

A P P E A R A N C E

A short girl with bronze colored skin that's freckled. Her freckles cluster more around her cheeks and her nose. Nina has curly, almost cloudy-looking hair in loose ringlet type curls. The color is a chestnut brown. She has thick, slightly pursed lips and a bit of a tooth gap between her two front teeth. Her eyes are almond shaped, they also appear doe-like. She has long dark eyelashes. And her eyes are a warm brown flecked with green around her pupils. She has burn marks covering the entirety of her back, the nape of her neck, and the back side of her arms and some smaller scars along her body. Her scars stand out again her darker skin and soft appearance.

-R O M A N C E-

Nina is demisexual with a masc lean

Nina is actually quite attracted to reserved people, she likes hearing what they have to say. And she's quite chatty herself so it's nice when someone just listens. She also needs someone who's caring(maybe even protective), she's a very vulnerable person, it would be easy to hurt her. So having someone looking out for her would be helpful. All she wants to to feel secure. So just be there for her and be interested in what she has to say and Nina will simp.

-S K I L L S -

S K I L L S

Nina likes to keep journals, she likes to document the new things she sees or new people she meets and what their hurts are. She likes to jot down how she's helped them so that even if they forget she'll always remember. She sketches a bit too, she likes to remember interesting faces when she sees one. Her best skill is probably comforting people, she gives off comforting vibes that makes it easy to open up to her. She's gentle and supportive with her words, 10/10 therapist vibes.

P O W E R S

Nina can make people forget things. Of course ethics comes with a lot of side effects, like how she has to be able to look at memories in the first place so she can choose what they forget, and how she can use this to make herself basically invisible. (making someone forget they ever saw her.) But she mostly uses this to heal other people's trauma or discomfort. She looks into their heads at their memories or thoughts and tries to find ways to help. Whether it's food, water, or comforting words. She usually makes people forget her after she's helped them.

H O B B I E S

Sketch, help out some strangers, read, cook, mundane things like that.

S T R E N G T H S

Nina is a very compassionate person, she's always trying to help. She's benevolent and endearing, she's also a very considerate friend and will probably give people she cares for little gifts. She's a thoughtful person. She's also rather curious, she asks a lot of questions and she makes people feel like she's genuinely interested in what they have to say.(cause she is.) But she likes making people feel appreciated when she talks to them. She's a very emotionally resilient person, she's been through a lot and still stays kind. She's also much smarter than she comes off as, mostly in the creative department but it still counts.

W E A K N E S S E S

Nina has a major inferiority complex. She comes off as naive and way too trusting, and at times she is. But other times she'll allow herself to be manipulated because she thinks she can help someone or because she doesn't really mind if she gets hurt. She wants to believe in people a little too much. She's a bit lacking in the common sense department as well, which makes her appear a lot less smart than she actually is. Not to mention that she can come off as a bit odd at times, she doesn't have much understanding of social ques. Which makes conveying her emotions a bit hard for her, and she cries when she gets frustrated so that just makes it worse.

B E L I E F S

Nina believes in second chances and redemption, but she understands the desire for revenge. She believes in order, and in freedom. Nina is influenced by the thoughts and beliefs of everyone around her, it is hard for her to form her own opinion. She understands every perspective, so she prefers keeping a middleground on most issues.

F E A R S

The aspect of hopelessness terrifies Nina. She doesn't completely understand why but seeing into the mind of someone who has given up all hope makes her sick to her stomach. She never wants to give in to despair. (These things include tripping, fire, dark rooms, really hot water, and being yelled at)

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Nina's past and anything that reminds her of it. She just wants to move on but the world doesn't want to let her. The scars and effects left on her body are like a constant reminder to Nina that she will always be a victim.

H A B I T S

She day-dreams pretty frequently, and bites her nails when nervous or bored. She also tends to tap her foot or bounce on her heels when she's in one place for too long. She fumbles with her fingers or hair when she's nervous. And clicks her tongue when bored sometimes.

Last edited:
(Kole)

Faceclaim:
9E5C8F46-1242-4A48-8C39-FDFB35B35C95.jpeg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: September 28

Favorite color: Blue

Personality:
Kole is reserved. He doesn't much like talking to other people. When he does speak he says a lot. Being alone for most of his life made him introverted and serious. Of course, as he grew older he developed a goofier side and likes to crack jokes a lot now. He can usually find a way to cheer people up. Of course at times he does revert back to being quite.
Though he seems sad at first one you get to know him he's pretty chipper. He's not angered easily and when he is angered he's learned how to keep it under wraps. He's always happy to help people, he's well-acquainted with. He's usually cold and reserved to people he doesn't know but if they approach him he won't turn them down

Hates:
Bullies, Bright Places, Bigots, Public Places, and Talking about his past.

Loves:
His own space, Darkness, Open-minded people, animals, nature, and thinking about the future.

Biggest secret:
He has been homeless since he was 10

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
Kole Nimble Wright. He's sometimes called Nim because people seem to like his middle name more than his actual name. He was named Kole because he was born in a power outage. It was dark as Coal when he was born. His mother wanted to make it more interesting so she changed the spelling a bit

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

6’1

W E I G H T

B O D Y T Y P E

He's developed an athletic and agile body.

A P P E A R A N C E

He's tall and slender his baggy clothing hiding his athletic build.
His eyes are a peircing hazel with a look of sadness hidden behind layer of blank and vacant stares. His hair had locked up a while back and he dyed the tips a light blue. He pierced his ears and put one jewl shaped earing in his right ear.

-R O M A N C E-

Pansexual

He likes people with a story to tell. Though he isn't always chipper he likes people are. As far as appearances go he doesn't much care. He has found himself to be attracted to all races and as far as body types goes he likes them all. The personality is the winner of him. Of course, if he did have to choose he would like someone of his race but he's fine with any race.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

He learned from a young age how to cook for himself as well as fight. He's well versed in Karate and most if not all self-defense tactics. As well as him being flexible. He's also able to use most fire arms and knives/daggers.

P O W E R S

He's able to create portals to places he's been or can currently see. He has a max of up to 20 portals at a time. While he cannot create portals on side of living organisms if one puts their hand through a portal and he closes it they will have their hand cut off. Portals can have no limit to how small they can be but can only be as big as himself including width and height. Using to many portals can result in fainting and bad headaches. Than portals can be moved but only by him. They are share so they can cut clean through wood if thrown with enough strength. Theirs a cool down for when you can use your next 20 portals which is 20 seconds. The size cannot be changed after creation. He can manage to keep a single portal up for almost 2 hours but for 20 he can only manage 5 minutes at max.

H O B B I E S

He enjoys reading as well as cooking and being in nature.

S T R E N G T H S

Kole is a very strong person mentally. He can take most physical and mental abuse. He has the uncanny ability to cheer up others when they are down and he is a goofy guy at heart. He's mature beyond his age because of the circumstances he was govennbutnhe has learned how to adapt to any and all situations. He also seems to always know what to do in most situations and he always follows his gut. He has a strong moral compass and if possible will try to save people.

W E A K N E S S E S

As a force of habits, not an easy person to approach even though he will let you in if you approach him a certain way most people decide not to because he can seem standoffish and cold. He's very defensive so sometimes he can overeact if he overwhelmed with emotion. If somebody has knowledge of his past they hold a considerable amount of power over him. He fears the day that he won't be able to make a decision and it could cost him his life.

B E L I E F S

He believes that thou he should protect himself always he should also protect hismloved ones. He believes that emotion can sometimes feel like revenge is a stupid prospect even though he dreams about one in a while. He believes that everyone should be able to live their lives to the fullest and that if he works hard enough he can and will achieve anything.

F E A R S

His father, Doctors, being in the oceon.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

He's insecure about his past. He doesn't like to open up to people, and fears that if he does he’ll be stabbed in the back.
He also hates to feel, as though he can't help somebody. Loves and fears that one day he might have to make a decision between himself or a loved one and it results in one of them dying.

H A B I T S

He tends to roll a red coin along his fingers. He's always been able to do it for some weird reason.

Last edited:
Stephanie Carson

Faceclaim:

1624755965088.png

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: July 12

Favorite color: Forest green

Personality: Reserved, quick-tempered

Hates: Fires, destruction, personal questions

Loves: Meditation, nature, cool running water

Biggest secret: Her past

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Stephanie Amber Carson. Her parents originally thought she would be a boy, and were going to name her Stephen, after her mother’s father – hence, Stephanie. Her middle name was almost Ariel, because of her red hair…but it is instead Amber, because of the striking (and unusual) amber color of her eyes. Call her Steph if she knows you well. Call her Steffie at your immediate peril.

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5 feet, 6 inches tall

W E I G H T

130 pounds

B O D Y T Y P E

Stephanie is slender but solid, and well-proportioned for her height. You wouldn’t mistake her for being a boy, even at a distance.

A P P E A R A N C E

Stephanie has flame-red hair, naturally curly, almost always worn free or in a ponytail. Her amber eyes, set in noticeable dark circles that even the best makeup can’t fully cover, are not the soft blue or the bright green that would complement her face well – in fact, their intensity usually makes people uncomfortable to look at her. (This hurts her feelings, but she does her best not to show it.) The rest of her facial features could have been chiseled from marble. Her skin is extremely fair, but nevertheless is warm to the touch and seems to glow slightly, even on cloudy days. She has no freckles on her face or around her collar…but quite a few on her shoulders, arms, hands, legs, and feet, which are almost always exposed to the sun. During the warmer months, she favors a tomboy-ish wardrobe of thin tank-tops, very short shorts (or skirts), and sandals. Even in winter, though, she will almost always wear t-shirts, mid-length shorts or skirts, and canvas shoes with no socks. She does not like wearing pants of any kind. If you see her in heels, it must be a very special occasion.

-R O M A N C E-

Hetero…but open to experimentation.

Stephanie hasn’t had much experience with romance, but she gravitates toward people who are a little unkempt and awkward, believing that to be a sign that the person in question is unsure of themselves, and thus safer for her to be around. The slicker, the handsomer/prettier, and the more well-groomed the person, the less likely a close relationship will be.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

By necessity, Stephanie has become extremely good at meditation, and can maintain her concentration through even a moderate amount of background noise and disturbance – it takes someone shouting in her face or making hard physical contact to break her concentration. She can move around with exceptional quiet and stealth. When she tries to steal something, her years of practice mean that she is almost always successful. She is extremely handy with a pocketknife, and always carries one with her. She has a greater-than-average knowledge of the types of plants and herbs that can be found growing wild.

P O W E R S

Stephanie’s skin heats at any strong emotion, to the point where she can light an object on fire (if wood, paper, plant, etc.) or melt it (if plastic, glass, metal, etc.) with a mere touch. With very strong emotions, she will super-heat the air itself, so that any object in a short radius may combust or melt even without direct physical contact.

All but the smallest objects have a brief “safety” period before damage becomes inevitable – the larger the object, the longer the period. However, this period can be lowered if Stephanie’s emotions are extremely strong, or if she is making more physical contact than a mere finger or hand touch. (She can safely touch any object, however, whenever she is calm.) With concentration and physical contact, she can direct the spread of her fire, even to the extent of moving it toward and onto adjacent objects.

Positive emotions, like pleasure or love, produce “mellower” but more sustained fires than negative emotions, which blaze more fiercely but not as long. Think about the difference between a campfire and a wildfire. (But remember that even campfires can burn you…) At her maximum strength, her eyes will glow and her hair itself will catch fire, floating around her head like a blazing crown. Notably, she does NOT have to be conscious for her power to manifest…an emotional reaction to a nightmare, for example, will set her off.

H O B B I E S

Stephanie taught herself meditation in order to keep her powers in check. (She will meditate rather than sleep, in fact, to try and keep some control over her emotions.) Being in air that is cooler than her surrounding skin helps her to keep control – which is why she generally favors wearing fewer clothes. Also, her skin has great difficulty heating up in water, especially cool and/or running water. For these reason, she often spends her spare time walking through the shade of the woods, or swimming in creeks, ponds, or pools.

S T R E N G T H S

Stephanie is a problem-solver out of long experience – when presented with a new and difficult situation, she usually can figure a way out. She is also extremely self-reliant. It is hard to get into her inner circle, because there’s not much room in it…but once you’re there, you’re pretty much there for life.

W E A K N E S S E S

While not selfish, exactly, Stephanie can be extremely self-centered. Her first thought is usually how something will affect her, or whether something will be a problem for her. She has a naturally quick temper (an especial problem, given her power), which she can often but not always control, and which really flares whenever she thinks something is wrong. On occasion, she can lose control and melt down. She can't burn through stone. Don’t look to her for small talk.

B E L I E F S

Stephanie believes that whenever life gives you a moment of real pleasure, a moment of real pain is sure to follow – therefore, it’s better to try and avoid feelings altogether. She has been looking out for herself for so long that it’s become second nature to her, and she can’t always disguise her contempt for those who need help. (The simpler the problem, the more likely she is to display her disdain.) While she is often lonely, she has experienced the feeling for so long that it doesn’t seem unnatural to her. She can no longer really understand people who need other people, or who are unhappy being alone.

F E A R S

Stephanie’s biggest fear is losing control. She’s done it before, and bad things have happened as a result. But she’d rather not talk about that.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

When she bothers to think about her past, it can make Stephanie feel incredibly guilty. So she’s put it out of her head, as much as she can, and does not like to be asked about it. She tends to interact with people only as necessary, partly out of an unspoken worry that she will eventually be rejected…and partly out of worry that she won’t.

H A B I T S

When she starts to feel unwanted emotions surging, and can’t drop into meditation, Stephanie breathes deeply, to calm and center herself. If she wants or needs something, she has developed the bad habit of taking before asking – often, taking without even thinking about asking. She hems and haws a bit when meeting someone new, or when the conversation is becoming uncomfortable. Her rare smiles tells a lot about her: if they’re gentle and maybe a bit sad, you’re okay; if they're very wide or very tight, LOOK OUT.

[Art by mamaru -- portrait woman girl beauty art red hair]​

Last edited:
Alexander yikini

Faceclaim:images (15).jpeg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: 23 December

Favorite color: orange

Personality: little on the shy side around new people but easy to get to know and much more outgoing once does get to know you and kinda a prankster if he gets the chance overall hes tries his best to be honest and avoids being malicious but cheeky is definitely ok for him

Hates: how he looks sometimes

Loves: books, birds, cats

Biggest secret:

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Alexander yikini

A G E

G E N D E R

male

H E I G H T
avarages about 190cm

W E I G H T
averages about

B O D Y T Y P E

tries to maintain a muscular figure at most times

A P P E A R A N C E

alexander rarely if ever wears any actual clothes as it just sorta doesn’t work out well with this power like ever. keeps his hair short and messy most of the time but occasionally lets it “grow out” so to speak does sometimes shift his body to make it look like he’s got clothes if he feels so inclined generally keeps himself looking blue since its the most normal clour he can have.

-R O M A N C E-

pansexual

(What kind of people is your character attracted to? Do they like personality over looks, or looks over personality? Do they like confidence and passion? Mysterious and detached people? Leaders? Someone who's there when your character needs them?)

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
drawing, recalling completely irrelevant facts found on Wikipedia, making bird calls

P O W E R S
slime physiology: as you would expect the usual bog-standard slime abilities are here some of the more notable deviations

color-shifting: alexander can change the color of his slime but it still remains transparent and goo-like.

acid concentration: while his body can naturally process anything without any arm he's also able to concentrate a powerful acid in limbs and other stuff or like make him a useful sword.

full body senses: kinda obvious

H O B B I E S

drawing, sometimes writing, trying his hand at cooking recently

S T R E N G T H S

W E A K N E S S E S

gets self-conscious easily if someone actually mentions like his weight or height, can take thing a little too far with his pranking.. and then just kinda freaks out a bit.

B E L I E F S

Leonora Norström
[FC: Irisviel von Einzbern]
13YKDu6.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: Sept 25 [Libra]

Favorite color: Light blue

Personality:
— A very maternal woman, Leonora is friendly and soft-spoken. She cares immensely for other people, especially her students, and will go out of her way to look after whoever may need it. She has the patience of a saint, rarely ever showing even an inch of anger or frustration, but that isn't to say she's one to be underestimated. While compassionate, it's best to not get on this teacher's bad side, because she can be an absolute menace to those who prove to be deserving of it. Her tongue is sharp and cuts deep, spitting out harsh words all with a cheery smile on her face. She also tends to be weak-willed and can be easily convinced to do things she honestly doesn't want to do, or often falls prey to the manipulation of others.

Hates: the suffering of others, hot weather, crowded places, smoking and drinking, unnecessary rudeness

Loves: laughter, small animals, spring, cinnamon-scented candles, physical affection

Biggest secret:
— When she was young and immature, she accidentally became pregnant. After having her son, she put him up for an open adoption, but after visiting him frequently, she came to regret her decision of giving him away. She still grins and bears it, for her child's sake.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Leonora Norström. Of Nordic origin, her name comes from 'Eleonora,' a Roman form of the Old Provençal name 'Aliénor.'

A G E

25 years

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5'10"

W E I G H T

170 lbs.

B O D Y T Y P E

A little thick around her midsection, though not to an unhealthy point

A P P E A R A N C E

— Leonora has always been the target of both praise and criticism for her unusual hair and eye color. Long white, flowing hair, paired with red irises, gives her an overall odd appearance. Her skin is fair, accentuating the soft features of her face and the color of her hair. She's considered tall for a woman, standing at 5 feet 10 inches barefoot, with an average body build. However, in her stomach-area she is somewhat plump, with a wide waist.

-R O M A N C E-

Heterosexual

— She likes men who are kind and well-meaning. Looks don't mean a whole lot to her, as she's come to realize that what matters most is what's inside, as cheesy as it sounds. She also likes a man who is dedicated, who knows what he wants and does his best to achieve it.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

— While less skilled in cooking, Leonora is a master in baking. Her cookies and cakes are to die for, not to mention the fluffiness of her bread and how crispy her biscuits are. She's also very good at reading people and can tell how someone is feeling with a quick look at their face and posture. In terms of fighting, she isn't the best at offensive moves, but is unmatched in defensive maneuvers and figuring out her opponent's weak point.

P O W E R S

Time Freeze ; Leonora has the power to stop time within the surrounding ten meters, which she can do and undo with a simple snap of her fingers. She can move freely while both her friends and foes will be stuck, but still conscious and aware of what's going on around them. The power is only limited to a maximum of 2 minutes, after which time will revert to normal, and she won't be able to freeze time again until an hour has passed.

H O B B I E S

— She, of course, enjoys baking the most. Besides that, she likes to read, paint (not very well but still), and go on afternoon walks.

S T R E N G T H S

— Kindness is her biggest strength. She's always friendly and open to the people around her -- unless they don't extend that same courtesy. If someone is in need of anything, she can be counted on to deliver.
— She's honest, even if the truth hurts. She has an awful poker face, plus she feels extremely guilty for lying, so she thinks that it's better to risk someone's feelings.
— When she truly cares about something, she's determined and puts all of herself into it. She stays by the side of people she loves, through thick and thin, and pours her heart into teaching.

W E A K N E S S E S

— She finds it hard to say 'no.' She hates to disappoint others or make them feel like she doesn't value them, so she tends to agree to plans, even if she isn't all that interested or had something else to do.
— Sometimes her need to protect can make her jump into situations that don't involve her, or ones where she should leave things be and let the other person defend themself as a way of growing.
— Similarly, she can be a little clingy or overbearing. She wants the best for her loved ones, but in her effort to look after them, she can be suffocating.

B E L I E F S

— Leonora believes that things happen for a reason. Life is a roller coaster, full of pleasant and unpleasant moments, it just all depends on one's mindset. Everyone has to go through hard times, thus she thinks that everyone should be treated equal, no matter where they came from or what they look like. She considers revenge to be empty: no amount of hate and anger can undo what's already been done, or take back what has been lost. So, the best way to react in the face of cruelty is to rise above, not stoop down to the enemy's level.

F E A R S

— Being alone. Not just being by herself in a room, but to be without anyone to depend on, without someone she can care for and be cared about in return.
— Insects. Just no.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

— She's largely not an insecure person, though she is sensitive to negative comments about her appearance after enduring years of bullying because of how she looks.

H A B I T S

— She often hums to herself while doing tasks. Also taps fingers when bored or puzzled.

May Everglade

Faceclaim:OIP (6).jpg (Credit to the artist)

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: October 27

Favorite color: Ocean blue

Personality: May is known to be the kind and helpful type, she is easily to get a long with and to talk to but she won't talk to people who think to do bad with her, she can be stuborrn at times but
she ignores that and stays helpful and kind personality, always carrying a smile on her face. She is hardworking and cooperative, hardworking is a definite true thing she works until
it is done, even if it means staying up late to finish the task/homework she has, she is cooperative in a way of how she will listen and do but she will not do it for wrong reasons.
Hates:
  • Bullying
  • Negative comments

Loves:
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Music
  • Helping

Biggest secret:
  • May tried cooking once when she was 5 and ending up burning the food and letting off the fire alarm, then a fire started her sleeve caught a light and she has a scar across her right arm from where her hoodie caught light.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

May, her mother named her after grandmother who died a year before the year of her birth, no nicknames.

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5"11"

W E I G H T

150lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Athletic

A P P E A R A N C E

May has long pink hair reaching up to just under the back of her knees which is why she normally ties it in a ponytail, with bright yellow eyes which is odd in her family since her parents are both blue eyes, she has a light hawaiin skin color, her scar from where she got burnt by her hoodie sleeve catching light starts from the bottom of her elbow and ends at the top of her shoulder where the skin is lighter than the rest,

-R O M A N C E-

homosexual

She is attracted to the helpful, kind and tough type of female, personality over looks, she looks for someone who will be there when needed and will spend time with her when the partner can.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
  • Drawing
  • Writing
  • Stick fighting, she has trained with her dad using sticks but can hit very hard when needed.

P O W E R S

Invisiblity, she can handle using it for 3 hours straight if she goes past that limit her head starts to hurt and her vision blurs, leaving her blind for 1 hour, defensively and supportive.

H O B B I E S

• Drawing
  • Reading
  • Learning new things
  • Walking around in the park

S T R E N G T H S

She is hardworking, kind, helpful, honest, between mature and enthusiastic to explain she is mature in situations and problem solving, enthusiastic when doing something she loves and hanigng out with friends, she will help the best she can and where she can at times, if she does something wrong she will admit it even if it will get her in trouble.

W E A K N E S S E S

She is short-tempered when she is irritable and frustated with something, she keeps her distant when she is like this because she sometimes hurts people.

B E L I E F S

Her belief is to help anyone in harm or in danger just like how her mother helps people everyday and be kind to thoses even if they might not accept it, she beliefs everyone is set on earth for a reason and a specific task, she accepts everyones believes.

F E A R S

Spiders, she was once locked in a room accidently where there were webs full of spiders.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Her sexuality when it comes to being near girls sometimes, negative thoughts, losing the people she loves.

H A B I T S

She has a habit of zoning out while working, she fidgets with her fingers, she will twirl a small stick in between her fingers when she is bored or thinking.

Melani

Faceclaim:
images (82).jpeg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: October 31st

Favorite color: Royal Purple

Personality:
Melani is as loud as she is tall. A boisterous woman with a smile on her face, despite her Resting Bitch Face. She is often straight to the point and as blunt as a hammer not sugar coating things about herself or her observations. Because of this bluntness and her size most people assume that she is just the stereotypical dumb muscle, however this couldn't be further from the truth she is incredibly intelligent usually in the top ten of her school work.
She is usually very easy going, happily shrugging off insults like the wall she is. However if someone attempts to hurt one of her friends either emotionally or physically she can get extremely angry and violent on the person. She does her best to give off those big sister protection vibes rather than the monster she sees herself as

Hates: Sour food, bullies, How big she is

Loves: Meat specifically pork, lollies, How strong she is

Biggest secret: Despite her size and looks, she is an uber mega nerd and fangirls all over new games and First rates

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
Melani Almina Tutesca Francis Athena Dana Far Frou the Fourth. Usually shortens it to Mel. Has also been given the nickname Big Blue thanks to well her size and skin color.

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T
8'5" not counting her horns

W E I G H T
371 lbs most of that is muscle however.

B O D Y T Y P E
Mel is incredibly muscular and wide. Thanks to her genetic makeup she is quite big in the hips, legs and chest area giving her a definite rectangular body shape.

A P P E A R A N C E
A large woman with a deep blue skin tone with her pupil and iris that almost glow golden with an onyx black sclera that usually look like she is always angry and annoyed at people. She has long platinum blonde hair with her tips being blue, while it's tied up it's tips just touch the ground however if removed its almost Rapunzel like in how long it is. Along her back is a massive tattoo of a Dragon and Oni fighting, going from her left hand across her shoulders to her right hand is a tattoo of Orochi and on her chest and stomach area is a tattoo of a Nurikabe.

-R O M A N C E-

Mel is homosexual, only has eyes for them ladies

They are attracted to all kinds of girls, although she prefers girls that are nerdy or have emotional baggage. While she isn't that good at talking about her and others emotions, she will gladly try to keep them safe and hug them. She also likes girls that can fight her on an equal footing.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
Boxing - her mother trained her in how to punch someone or things from a young age and thanks to her size and knowledge on how, she can really put the hurt on someone

Studying - Because she wanted to prove to be more than just dumb muscle, she taught herself how to study well

Analysis - Mel is surprisingly observant and tries her best to learn how a person moves and fights so that she can beat them easily.
(List down your character's skills and abilities. What can they do in mundane circumstances? Are they good at drawing? Writing? Photography? Cooking? Fencing? Military tactics? Pissing people off?)

P O W E R S
Stanced Tattoos: Mel currently has a set of four tattoos, an Oni, a snake like Dragon, the eight headed Orochi and a Nurikabe. These stances change up her Strength, Speed and Defense in different ways. However once she chooses a stance she can't change her stance until after the glow it produces fades which is usually about 10 minutes. The below are her stances
  • Strength of the Oni: Mel's preferred stance so to speak. This stance essentially doubles her already massive strength however as the tradeoff, her speed and defence are essentially halved. When actively using it her oni tattoo glows brightly
  • Power of the Dragon: The most balanced of all her stances, as it increases her strength, speed and defence but only by a small boost at best by a quarter but tires her out much easier. As she uses this stance her Dragon tattoo glows
  • Speed of the Orochi: Mel's speed stance obviously. Like Oni stance it increases a stat and drops the other two, in this case her speed is doubled while her Strength and defence drop substantially. Using this stance her Orochi tattoo along her arm glows
  • Nurikabe Wall: The defensive stance of her set. Unlike the other stances her speed essentially drops to zero and becomes an immobile wall of defense, this stance makes her a literal immovable object. Like the others her Nurikabe tattoo glows using it

H O B B I E S
Practice Boxing, Playing Video games, Doing Sudoku puzzles, meditating

S T R E N G T H S
Mel is incredibly mature for her age as she tries her best to be the literal big sister of the group. They have a decent sense of humor and prefers to keep them PG so that people don't get the wrong impression of her. Because she is trying to be the big sister she does her best to be kind yet slightly intimidating to everyone she meets.

W E A K N E S S E S
She is absolutely terrible at lying and can't help but be honest and loyal to others. She is terrible at reading the room and a conversation with her is incredibly blunt as she can overlook others feelings. Despite her usual coolheadedness she can be easily goaded into anger and violence if someone attempts to hurt Mel's friends.

B E L I E F S
While she has never had the desire or need for revenge she understands and accepts it as a valid emotion and would willingly help someone get revenge within reason. Usually a rule follower Mel usually finds them restrictive and problematic as people who have done wrong can abuse loopholes to hide away and Mel would indeed break rules to help someone even if got her in trouble.

F E A R S
Unsurprisingly she is actually afraid of her own strength, as she doesn't want to hurt people unintentionally. Other than that considering how big she is, nothing physical scares her

I N S E C U R I T I E S

She is incredibly insecure about her looks as people see her and just think she's just the big dumb brute. She gets externally frustrated and embarrassed when people tell her things in a slow manner.

H A B I T S
When Mel gets anxious she starts tapping her foot. When talking to a girl she likes she stumbles over her words and scratch the back of her head.
(What are their habits? Do they bite their nails? Do they chew their lip? Do they fumble with their fingers, cross their arms, roll a coin over their knuckles?)

Last edited:

Jezzabelle Blight

9082e3a0643d9ed8214fef87b41dd942.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: 7/11/XX

Personality: Jezzabelle is boisterous, over the top, and carries a aura of superiority. Jezzabelle thrives in a competitive environment and more often than not will try to force said environment into existence. On top of this she is stubborn as a mule and dedicated, especially when she puts her mind to something. Jezzabelle never forgets, and she certainly never forgives. Despite all this, Jezzabelle certainly isn't rash. Instead, she has quite the logistical mind and is very intelligent, (a fact that she makes sure everyone around her knows.) A born problem solver and a raised problem maker, Jezzabelle loves creating petty conflict and energetic rivalries.

Hates: Quitters, being ignored, Vermin.

Loves: Competition, Tinkering, Monologuing about herself.

Biggest secret: Jezzabelle feels entirely unfulfilled with her life. She fears that if she quits seeking action and fulfillment she will fall into a complacent state of meaningless mediocrity, a state that was once her reality.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Jezzabelle Blight. Her mentor calls her Jazzy.

A G E

G E N D E R

F

H E I G H T

4’8

W E I G H T

115 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Jezzabelle is best described as petite. Though, her longstanding mechanical work has provided her with a well toned upperbody and midsection for her size. Other than that she is the embodiment of smol.

A P P E A R A N C E

Jezzabelle sports crème colored blonde hair, which she keeps most often in a messy bob. She has dull hazel eyes that almost always have a mischievous glint in them. She has a petite frame which is just exemplified by her clothing choice. When she isn't tinkering on her latest project, Jezzabelle loves wearing puffy clothing. Windbreakers, hoodies, oversized jackets, even sweaters at times. Other than that she wears punkish T-shirts and short shorts. She also loves having dangly bits on her clothes may it be chains, hoodie strings, and even neckties or coattails. She always wears her white bow, no matter what. Working? Bow stays on. Sleeping? Bow stays on. Funeral? You already know.

When she is tinkering and working, Jezzabelle chooses not to wear her usual styles for safety reasons. She instead keeps her usual jackets and hoodies on her waist, and chooses to wear one of her white work tanktops. She ties her hair off into a bun using her bow as the hairtie.

-R O M A N C E-

Jezzabelle is a homosexual, but she is so far in the closet (even to herself) that she is in fucking narnia at this point.

Jezzabelle's natural ability to make rivalries has seeped its way into her choice in women. She enjoys a challenge more than anything, and is really into girls with enough power and spirit to not only contest her competitive nature but to dominate it as well. Jezzabelle enjoys getting talked down to, though she would never ever in her life would admit it. Jezzabelle also has a nasty habit of treating rivalries like strange relationships, even if she doesn't realize it.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Jezzabelle is a prodigal mechanic and inventor. While she still has a lot to learn, she is great with machinery and under the supervision of her mentor is able to create innovative gadgets that can range anywhere between useful and silly. She loves tinkering on her free time, and often carries around small gadgets that she is constantly disassembling and reassembling. She is also has a very colorful vocabulary, and isn't afraid to use it.

P O W E R S

VOLTAIC CURRENT-
Jezzabelle's body is a natural circuit, and she can channel electricity through her body naturally and safely, essentially making her immune to electricity. She often uses this power in conjunction with her mechanical prowess to create powerful and helpful weapons and tools.

I N V E N T I O N S
The Powerbelt Mk V-
The Powerbelt is both Jezzebelles simplest invention and her most advanced one. making use of hyperconductive electrical pads, Jezzebelle is able to hook most electrical devices into this belt. With both an input and an output. This device can hold anywhere between 3 and 150,000 watts. It sports a built in hook for car batteries and has multiple types of extendable cords wrapped around its waist. This belt is meant to both channel power into Jezzabelle and provide inputs and ouyputs for almost every situation. It even has a small compartment for electrical tape!
Wrist Mounted Taser Whip-
Jezzebelle's favorite invention, this lightweight invention fits inconspicuously on the bottom of her wrist. Sporting a transformer and a pair of fragile yet hyper conductive bands woven together. This extendable wire shoots out to up to 12 feet and sports a hydraulic launching system that allows it to shoot at a target like an average tazer or alternatively can be used to quickly deploy the cord as a whip.
The Stupid Button-
A button Jezzabelle's mentor designed for her that tells her how dumb she is in colorful ways. Also has a remote signal linked to a button in her mentors possession that when pressed switches to telling Jezzabelle nice things.
The Indestructible Thingamabobber-
Jezzabelle's first "Invention." All it is is an oblong steel ball that Jezzabelle throws at things. Also doubles as a weapon!
Contact "Lens"-
An invention that isn't even hers but rather a gift from her mentor, this singular contact is actually a hyper advanced camera device! While it does make the users vision blurry and only has enough memory for a single, low quality photo, it is still very cool. All you have to do is blink and it takes a photo! Unfortunately, it takes a photo every time you blink, and overwrites the previous photo every single time. It also is red by default, for whatever reason.
STOOL-
A stool Jezzabelle uses to compensate for her crippling shortness. She insists she came up with the idea, and as such invented it.
H O B B I E S

Jezzabelle spends most of her freetime in the workshop perfecting her creations or learning from her mentor. When she isn't in the shop, she enjoys running around looking for trouble and antagonizing her friends.

She also likes fixing things that she thinks could work better, or formulating and executing schemes on people she deems as "Rivals."

S T R E N G T H S

Jezzebelle's main strength is her commitment and determination. If she says she is going to do something, she WILL do it no matter what. Good or bad, Jezzabelle always keeps her word, and never breaks a promise.

Additionally, she is surprisingly sympathetic. While she refused to conventionally show sympathy and kindness, she makes sure to show people she cares in her own way.

W E A K N E S S E S

Jezzebelle's biggest weakness is her dishonesty to herself. While she is able to easily tell people how things are, she is constantly lying to herself and as such sacrifices much of what she wants to do in favor of keeping her reputation as a powerful individual and as a person worthy of her many rivalries.

B E L I E F S

Jezzebelle believes that there is a point to everything, and every little action counts for something, or atleast she convinces herself she believes that. She deceives herself in fear that there is no point to anything she does.

Apart from that, Jezzebelle is more than a believer in revenge, she OPERATES out of revenge. She justifies most of her actions based on vengeance, good or bad, even going as far as to use her revenge as a loophole to her strange, self imposed system to befriend someone.

F E A R S

Jezzebelle fears that she is destined to fall into a comfortable and mundane reality. She fears that nothing she has done up to this point has impacted her character and that in 20 years she will be the exact person she doesn't want to be. She also fears that she will reach that point and won't even realizing it, choosing to continue to deceive herself into thinking she is fulfilled and happy. The idea that she is incapable of change is so deep rooted into her mind that she has grown to fear change as well, choosing to instead trick herself into thinking that she is changing by staying the same, and that by holding onto the fickle happiness her lifestyle provides she will be miraculously changed by it, further perpetrating the spiral of fear and deception only to be broken by occasional lapses of existential hysteria.

She also fears pretty women, but that's because she is lying to herself about her homosexuality.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Jezzabelle is insecure of her own mental security. She is afraid that somebody will see her for more than a shallow, obnoxious brat that is constantly challenging that which should be left alone. She fears that someone will discover that she does have feelings and that she is insecure about a lot. Inwardly she villainizes herself and as such tries to project that idea unto others which just amplifies her insecurities and forces her to stick desperately to her mental mindgames.

H A B I T S

Jezzabelle always carries around little gadgets and gizmos that she enjoys tinkering with. When her hands are idle, that is normally what she is doing, and she tends to subconsciously rub and touch at the mechanisms she keeps around her.

Last edited:
Akari Jones

Faceclaim:
e3699bee9c7b6f8080bd2f69e7886cac.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: March 20
Favorite color: Purple
Personality: ISTP, sometimes shy around new people, though is working on that. otherwise is friendly person who does care about her friends, pretty easy gooing about most things, and does like to talk about just about anything and will gladly debate or talk about fridge logic from shows.
Hates: Rude, Dishonest, or overly rigid people. Crowded spaces, pants, most English teachers
Loves: Friendly people, Games, Anime, Technophile, cute stuff, History
Biggest secret: Just finished changing before coming to this school, MtF trans.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E
Will let her friends call her Kari or Kit as nicknames, but you have to be friends first.
She changed her name before coming to the school so she picked it out as she loved the sound of it.

A G E: 16
G E N D E R: Female
H E I G H T 5' 7"
W E I G H T: just a little above average
B O D Y T Y P E: a bit tall, and looking a bit padded out in some areas,
-R O M A N C E-
Isn't really sure where she stands on this, so is willing to experiment.
A nice looking girl is more likely to get her to look then a nice looking guy.
But that said she is really more interested in personality and doesn't want to rush into dating, wants to be good friends first then decide to take it further.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
She's good at working through logic puzzles, least when she doesn't accidentally overlook something, good with technology. both in repairing it and using it in unusual but fun ways
also rather good with games that are more tactics driven, doesn't always win but is usually able to give them a good run.

P O W E R S
She has Em Telekinesis. She can create, manipulate, and, sense any kind of Electromagnetic Field.
This does allow her to sense and to some degree control electricity, but not directly. Since electricity flowing through a circuit will give off a small magnetic field she is able to sense that, and she can also gain some control over circuits by using those fields, effectively inducing crosstalk into the system, which it won't be able to distinguish from a legit signal.
She can also use this power to create light or heat, as well as jam or deflect wireless communications as those are just tailored em radiations at their core.
Can also levitate small items if they have enough magnetic property's to them, as shes' not actually levitating the item itself but rather a magnetic field that is pulling/pushing on the object enough to support it's weight.

H O B B I E S
Watching Anime, Playing games (usually video games as she can do that by herself but is usually willing to play any kind with someone)
She'll also be often be messing around with her computer or one of her craft projects.

S T R E N G T H S
Warm, Easy going, Friendly, And can be adventures at times. Also cares for her friends a lot

W E A K N E S S E S
Can be rather shy, or awkward around new people or new situations.
Can be very absent minded and totally forget about or just not notice things that are more obvious to others.
The bigger effect or more elaborate effects she's trying to pull off with her powers the more she has to concentrate on that which means she's less likely to notice other things.

I N S E C U R I T I E S
Since her powers are more support type, she can get nervous about being left behind while the others with more flashy powers do the actual fighting.
And Worries about becoming "extra baggage" in the group, even in everyday life not just in fights.

B E L I E F S
one of her main beliefs is you can't expect others to be any nicer to you then you are to them.
Also people don't have to share her opinion on things, but that shouldn't affect how she should treat them or get treated in unrelated areas.
She also believes that problems dealing with people as a group are never going to be simple as people aren't simple might be able to find something that works for some but not all, and must be aware of that.
Also the phrase "Everything in moderation" is a good general rule of thumb. Having to much of a good thing, is not only possible, but can actually be harmful.

F E A R S
Becoming a laughing stock, or becoming an outcast with no friends, not being able to make friends, being seen as stupid, getting horribly sick.
people teasing her about the fact she's wearing a wig.

H A B I T S
Will often fidget, or bite nails when nervous or concentrating and her hands are not otherwise engaged. When she's worried about something she tends to overthink things or ask the same question (or set of) many times, between when she starts worrying about it and when it's done.

Last edited:
Miguel Kahananui

Faceclaim:

5O6onm8yM3XePfbXKApB9NXUIr5fY5T8NeLSVLZ918AYAOJv-qiwP5QqzGtyM5jQXR7RoLGyZqdH9FfJuV__yfbYztwx1uFf9mWOtcFJncIlqJLU9kSnKbJBj-NUEhQaT-sWJUK-

(made with this Picrew)

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: 5/12

Favorite color:
Purple and green

Personality:
Carefree, nonchalant.

Hates:
Getting his friends and innocent bystanders sick by accident, the heat, butterflies.

Loves:
Caring for people he's accidentally made sick, studying the symptoms of his viruses, spicy foods, sleeping.

Biggest secret:
When he was a kid and found out about his power he would make people he didn't like sick but almost killed one of his friends by accident after they got in between him and a bully during a fight.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Miguel Kahananui, people sometimes call him Miggy, he doesn't really care what people call him unless it's an insult. Kahananui means the great/hard work in Hawaiian. His family got that last name because they come from a long line of carpenters, and sculptors.

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

6'1

W E I G H T

B O D Y T Y P E

His body is in-between athletic and average.

A P P E A R A N C E

Miguel has medium length hair the top of which is dyed a reddish brown on top but is naturally black. He has golden brown eyes, and short but thick eyebrows. He has piercings in both his ears. He usually wears a black or white surgical mask that covers his mouth and nose just to be extra safe so that he doesn't get anyone sick but usually pulls it down or just takes it off. His casual attire is usually a Hawaiian or floral shirt and shorts or just normal pants. On each of his fingers he has a hole about a fourth of an inch in size because of his power.

-R O M A N C E-

Heterosexual

He prefers personality over looks because he doesn't wanna end up with someone he thinks is annoying or a bad person but he still cares about looks. He secretly likes mean girls but acts like he doesn't.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Miguel is very good at sculpting (because of his family), and cooking. Because of his power he's very good at curing and taking care of people who are sick.

P O W E R S

Miguel's power has modified his lungs and turned them into a breeding ground for a new type of virus that is always getting stronger and more infectious. His power also modified his fingertips and added a small hole to each of them which allows him to easily control who he infects but it's not very useful in more quick or chaotic fights. His main method of infection is to expel large amounts of the virus from his mouth and nose. So much of it is released that it looks like a dark purplish black liquid is pouring from his mouth and nose before hitting the ground and turning into a mist that covers a large area. The virus attacks the host respiratory system almost immediately upon inhalation. It causes the hosts airways to tighten up and makes it feel like their lungs are on fire and getting poked by needles over and over. He's also able to lessen the effects of the virus and make the host weaker and more sluggish. His body produces an antibody that prevents him from getting infected by his own virus and practically any other sickness that exists, he also uses this antibody as a cure for teammates and friends he might've infected by accident. As he gets older and he gets better at controlling his power he'll be able to lessen or worsen the effects of the virus on command and even make it be beneficial to his teammates. He's pretty much just a buffer/debuffer.

H O B B I E S

He doesn't really do much in his free time except hanging out with friends, reading manga or anything else he thinks is interesting, and playing fighting games.

S T R E N G T H S

Miguel is very trustworthy and good at keeping secrets. He's good at staying calm under pressure, and good at caring for sick people. He's very nonjudgmental and very accepting of everyone no matter how different they are from him.

W E A K N E S S E S

He's an airhead and nonchalant. He can sometimes come off as dumb and annoying. He sometimes gets manipulated or taken advantage of and doesn't realize until it's too late or until someone warns him.

B E L I E F S

Miguel thinks no one should be discriminated against or judged because of their religion, appearance, or background unless any of those beliefs are hurting themselves or others. He also thinks people should just go with the flow and live live however they want unless it's again hurting themselves or others.

F E A R S

He's terrified of butterflies after finding out they can suck blood as a kid, getting his friends and loved ones sick and potentially killing or crippling them, somehow catching his own virus.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Miguel hates his power because of how dangerous it can be. When he was a kid other kids would either avoid him or bully him because of it. He tries to avoid using it, or talking about it unless it's necessary. He really just wants to become a chef but his family wants him to become a sculptor.

H A B I T S

He has a habit of staring off into space when he's bored or not doing anything.

Last edited:
Tristan "Fox" Reynard

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: May 1st

Favorite color: Orange

Personality: Tristan "Fox" Reynard is friendly, cheerful, and very energetic. Sometimes annoyingly so. He loves to hang out with people and playing games (of all sorts) with them. No that's not metaphorical, he's not evil.

He has a bad habit of not looking before he leaps, which usually gets him, and anyone involved, in trouble.

Hates: Being bored

Loves: Playing games, other people, doing things, Foxes

Biggest secret: He doesn't have any. Who needs secrets? Even his insecurity is laid bare if anyone asked.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Tristan Reynard. When he was little he was really into foxes so his sister would call him Li'l Fox. He's not that into foxes anymore (though he still likes them) but the nickname kind of stuck.

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

Five Feet Nine Inches

W E I G H T

135 lb

B O D Y T Y P E

Athletic yet scrawny

A P P E A R A N C E

Tristan "Fox" Reynard is a fairly normal looking kid. He's of average height, has caucasian skin, orangeish-blondish hair, and amber eyes.

Usually, he wears an open orange jacket hoodie over some t-shirt or another.

-R O M A N C E-

Undiscovered but the prevailing theory from outside observers is Asexual Aromantic.

Zero evidence of any sort of preferences, romantic or otherwise.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

-Soccer: Fox likes to play all sorts of sports but Soccer is one of the ones he's best at.

-Listening: Though he's fidgety and comes off as impatient Fox is very good at listening to other people's problems.

-Socializing: Fox loves to talk and hang out with people and is really good at it.

P O W E R S

-Fire Control: Fox isn't quite a fire bender but he can set his hands ablaze and hurl fireballs at things.

H O B B I E S

Anything and everything

S T R E N G T H S

-Upbeat: Fox is quite upbeat and always tries to see the bright side.

-Willpower: Fox refuses to give up.

W E A K N E S S E S

-Reckless: Fox frequently fails to look before he leaps and thus often gets him in trouble.

B E L I E F S

Fox likes to have fun. There's not really much else to his beliefs.

F E A R S

Wolves, Coyotes, Bears, and Mountain Lions

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Fox is sort of nervous that he might accidentally set something or someone on fire (it's happened before) though he doesn't seem it.

H A B I T S

Fox's is very fidgety and can't stay still.​

Last edited:
Shigeko Minami

30+usui.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: May 20th

Favorite color: Orange

Personality: Shigeko is a dork. He is overall socially awkward and uncool. He is clumsy, gets overly excited about geeky pursuits, has a hard time talking to girls, and usually flounders in social situations. Shigeko is also sweet, smart, and independent. He prefers not to be mean to people or dive into their business, typically keeping to himself. By keeping to himself he usually spends time researching, reading, or just observing his surroundings.

Hates: Nothing really.

Loves: Interesting topics, researching, reading, learning, etc.

Biggest secret: Although he feels like a loser and outcast he really would like to make friends.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Shigeko Minami

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

5'7"

W E I G H T

153 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Shiegko doesn't have bulging muscles, but he is noticeably muscular and toned.

A P P E A R A N C E

Shigeko is actually very handsome. He has bright green eyes and spiky blond hair. He is slender yet muscular and appears to have "glowing" skin. He usually wears glasses.

-R O M A N C E-

Heterosexual

Shigeko is attracted to girls who are kind and don't judge people. He also likes girls who are patient and understanding. Not to mention he likes girls who have their own geeky side.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Shigeko can actually cook fairly well. He isn't a world-class chef but he can whip up some simple recipes that taste good.

P O W E R S

MInd-Over-Matter - Shigeko has the ability to move, manipulate or otherwise interact with objects/matter with his mind.

H O B B I E S

Shigeko likes to learn, read, and practice/research about his power.

S T R E N G T H S

Shigeko is very smart and knowledgeable about various things due to him spending time learning in his free time. He is also very kind and sweet. He believes being mean doesn't help anyone and is essentially useless.

W E A K N E S S E S

Shigeko is not one of the "popular" kids. He doesn't necessarily go out of his way to be alone and avoid others but he does usually keep to himself, choosing not to bother others. Shigeko also has trouble talking in front of large groups and girls. Something about it just messes him up and it doesn't help that he stutters. Although when speaking about something he is passionate about, he is quite lively.

B E L I E F S

Shigeko believes you shouldn't judge people and you should treat people's feelings with care.

F E A R S

Shigeko is afraid no one will like him in the academy and he'll go through his school years essentially alone.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Speaking in front of groups and girls, speaking about his passions, his glasses, and his stutter.

H A B I T S

Shigeko has a stutter and has since he was young.​

Last edited:

• Chisuke Nakamura
    5813565.png

(Faceclaim: Staz C. Blood from Blood Lad)
    f958445dd284d2e48f9dc57566519158.gif

tumblr_mpp2qsZR7U1rk7w2no1_250.gif

original.gif

original.gif

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:
    July 26th

Favorite color:
    Dark blue

Personality:
    Chisuke is pretty serious for the most part, but at times he is really laid back, talkative and goofy, especially when he is around any of his friends or fellow classmates. He doesn’t take disrespect from anyone who thinks they are better than him. While he isn’t normally aggressive towards others, he admittedly has a bit of a temper, and is quick to start a fight if he feels like he needs to. He is very stubborn, and it takes a lot of effort to get him to change his mind about something once he’s made a decision.

Hates:
    Obnoxious egotistical people, intrusive people, bats, and cold weather

Loves:
    Meeting new people, Food, listening to people play instruments, going on runs/working out

Biggest secret:
    Chisuke believes that he is the one who killed his parents. His parents were murdered by a home intruder with powers similar to his, and he thinks that his previous lack of control over his blood manipulation is what killed his parents.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Chisuke Nakamura, Doesn’t mind most nicknames, but normally goes by Chi.

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T
    5”11

W E I G H T

130lbs

B O D Y T Y P E
    On the scrawny side, but he has some definite muscle to him since he occasionally works out.

A P P E A R A N C E

Chisuke is 5 feet and 11 inches tall, with medium-length black hair and deep red eyes. As a result of his anemia (and its symptoms), his skin is very pale and he has slightly dark eye bags. Even though he looks so ghoulish, he still tries his best to appear stylish and well-groomed.

-R O M A N C E-

Heterosexual

Chisuke tends to lean towards anyone who is capable of being a strong leader. He likes assertive girls. He really doesn't yearn for relationships, instead going with the flow of things and seeing how they work out. He does have a slight preference for looks over personality, but as long as he likes someone, he’ll take a shot at them.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
    Chi really loves to cook his own meals. He isn’t a very good artist, but he loves doodling whenever he’s bored in class. He has a really creative mind, which helps him utilize his powers in different ways and get out of difficult situations.

P O W E R S
    Hemokinesis - Chisuke can manipulate his own blood, capable of using it in multiple versatile ways. He has full control over it, being able to form weapons out of it, create hardened barriers, etc. He can also increase his natural blood flow, which enhances his physical strength, speed, and regeneration for brief periods of time. Of course, he has to have an open wound to use his blood outside of his body, and the more blood he uses-- the faster he’ll be out cold.

H O B B I E S
    He enjoys playing the piano. He also likes running, as it helps him stay fit and condition his body for high-intensity situations. He enjoys gambling, and earning any kind of money he can to survive. He loves to do part time jobs for money as well-- if you pay him, he might do something for you.

S T R E N G T H S
    - Chisuke is brave and confident in himself. He doesn’t take disrespect from anyone, and can stand up for himself and others.
    - His creativity aids him in combat, allowing him to do more complex things with his blood like create various weapons with it.
    - He is a self-regulator, and is capable of setting himself straight and realizing when he has taken things too far.

W E A K N E S S E S

Chisuke is very stubborn. He rarely backs down from things once he makes up his mind-- including fights. He’s also very impulsive and has a short temper.

He is naturally anemic due to his ability, so overuse leads to a plethora of different problems. Some of these include:
    - Fatigue
    - Dizziness
    - Body aches (which contributes to his insomnia)
    - And, in the worst cases, fainting.

The longer he uses his abilities, the more intense these 'symptoms' become. It isn't rare for him to end up passing out if he takes things too far. Colder temperatures slow him down and make it harder for him to use his abilities.

B E L I E F S
    Chisuke believes in hard work. He’s rarely seen lazing around, but he does like to kick back and relax every now and then. He hates letting people down, and thinks that breaking a promise is one of the worst things a person can do.

F E A R S
    Deathly scared of bats. Bats used to torment him when he was around 5 years old, while he was homeless living under a bridge.

I N S E C U R I T I E S
    Chisuke hates when people comment on his pale skin and eye bags, but he tries his best not to let it get to him.

H A B I T S
    Chisuke tends to get lost in his own thoughts, and frequently thinks out loud. Whenever Chisuke meets someone new, he has a bad habit of sizing them up.​

Aveline Rose aka Ave

Faceclaim:
commission_by_littlerockk_de3dcfz-pre.jpg

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: February 19th

Favorite color: Blue

Personality: Empathetic, Romantic, and Mystical

Hates: Snobs and mushrooms

Loves: Water, Summer

Biggest secret: Is that she moved away from her family when she was young because her father wanted to always keep her around to overuse her powers to heal him. She hasn't seen him since her mother had taken her away.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Aveline Rose Redfern. She usually goes by Ave. But is okay with Rose when close to the person.
Her name means Hazelnut and is from the Norman French Origin. Her family didn't like the average name Ava.

A G E

17 turning 18

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5'3

W E I G H T

119Ibs

B O D Y T Y P E

Pear Shape body. She is not strong but she also is not Scrawny. She does have a bigger bust with a smaller waist, but it does not overpower

A P P E A R A N C E

She has bright grey eyes that glisten when the sun hits, in certain lighting, there is a small tint of a light ice blue. She has a few tattoos on her body. She has one on her inner arm facing her on the right arm that is of a rose that is dripping blood from it. On the back of her neck, she has a bow tie and on her index finger on her left hand, she has a small heart. On her left wrist, she has a moon with stars around it. She has long blonde hair that is usually down in waves but once in a while, she will change it up.

-R O M A N C E-

Heterosexual

She prefers someone with a sense of humor, who is not afraid to be themselves. She does usually prefer a person with confidence and with dark hair and usually a unique eye color, but not one of her main things.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

She is really good at doing photography and making medicine out of herbs.

P O W E R S

She can heal someone. She can do some basic defenses with a few little hand gestures that her mother had taught her. But she is more of a healer. She does have one thing that she was always told not to use because it makes her and the person's life she saves connected and it is supposed to be inseparable.

H O B B I E S

She loves to take pictures of nature and spend her time by the water

S T R E N G T H S

She is very honest when she can be. She always tries to keep a secret that she promised she would. She does have a tendency to be childish and bratty. She has a heart of gold and will listen to anyone's problem and loves to help solve things.

W E A K N E S S E S

She does at times be very forgetful, which is a downfall when she promises to help someone. If she sets her heart to something she can usually get burned really bad by that if it goes wrong.
When using her powers if she uses it to much in a time frame she will slowly be to get nose bleeds, when she does overdo it she passes out.

B E L I E F S

She believes everyone has a right to believe what they want. No one is right or wrong. She doesn't have a set preference, if she agrees with it then she believes in it. Sometimes revenge is needed and sometimes it is not. Sometimes you do need to break the rules to make a point and other times she believes that you could handle it in other ways.

F E A R S

She is petrified of snakes. She will scream run and faint, no in-between

I N S E C U R I T I E S

She gets very insecure when she thinks people are talking about her. If she thinks her friends are using her or faking it. She sometimes gets insecure when she sees everyone else being able to use these cool powers and she's stuck on the sidelines waiting to heal them.

H A B I T S

She has a very bad habit of biting her lip when she's anxious. When she is nervous or trying to calm her self she will a lot of times play with her hands to relieve that feeling, In rare cases, she will scratch at her wrists which is indicating she is beyond scared or fearing the worst.

Last edited:
MYOURI DATE

mazui_hyouka_-_11_42df00db-mkv_snapshot_12-49_2012-09-27_21-41-15.png

(Faceclaim: Houtarou Oreki, Hyouka)
tumblr_oazo6stL1r1rii88ro4_400.gif

OOU1.gif

NdT8.gif

animesher.com_oreki-houtarou-pretty-hyouka-781319.gif

FSrK.gif

BMum.gif

41c514a7ddf0cc6232df78fc3d26f002.gif

797f9cc682d8e9ebe102e7b9bb19d4037ef4220f.gif

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:
January 14th

Favorite color:
Navy Blue

Personality:
Normally, Myouri is a quiet, asocial, and nonchalant young man who is surprisingly mature for his age despite his attitude. Your typical "resident grump", he is generally apathetic towards most, and primarily cares for his own well-being before that of others. He's irritable and sometimes hostile, and doesn't care for being bothered or annoyed, often resorting to verbally attacking those he finds annoying or who are physically in his way. He is level-headed and values logic and reasoning over morals and beliefs.

Though he comes off as such an unapproachable, Myouri still values the company of others-- sometimes. When it comes to the few people who may slip past Myouri's "grumpy" side and be considered his "allies", his attitude barely changes towards them. However, he does look out for them more, and will even go out of his way to protect them from harm. He can also become hostile towards anyone who may bother them, but only if they appear completely unable to defend themselves.

When it comes to his ability, Myouri doesn't care about it unless it benefits him. If he doesn't have to use it in a fight (which is fairly rare, considering he lives in a world full of superpowered individuals), he won't.

Hates:
Large groups/crowds, Excessively sweet things, 'Pitiful' people who don't think they can grow, Headaches, Being touched without permission, Being hassled, Coffee

Loves:
Puzzles & Math, Music, Learning, Chess, Dogs, Eating, Sensible people, Snow, Martial arts, Nature

Biggest secret:
When he was younger, Myouri paralyzed a childhood friend of his during a scuffle between the two. He still feels extremely guilty about this.

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Myouri Date.

A G E

Fifteen Years Old

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

5'11 ( 180cm )

W E I G H T

174 lbs. ( 79kg )

B O D Y T Y P E

Myouri has a lean, toned body. Not extremely muscular, but clearly athletic in shape.

A P P E A R A N C E
Myouri has medium-length brown hair and cold, striking green eyes, standing at 5 feet and 11 inches with a lean and toned build. Most of the time, he looks very unamused-- sometimes even glum. His intimidating, annoyed glare makes it difficult for most to approach him, which he doesn't mind.

-R O M A N C E-

Bisexual

Myouri isn't the romantic type (obviously), but he does lean towards people who can take care of themselves. Strong, independent people who are capable of pulling their own weight often catch his eye-- as long as they aren't too gung-ho or reckless.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

Strategic thinking, Cooking, Survival Skills, Problem Solving, Martial Arts (He's dabbled in a little bit of everything, so that he can better defend himself if he can't use his powers.)

P O W E R S

Vector Manipulation - Myouri has the ability to control and manipulate vectors within a 5-foot (1.5m) radius around him. Because his ability has so many applications, Myouri is very adaptable and flexible when applying his powers. He can stop or even redirect attacks, propel himself or others, or even destroy things with large amounts of force if he needs to.

H O B B I E S

Myouri enjoys Gardening and Chess. He also likes learning new things.

S T R E N G T H S

Mature, Realist, Determined, Independent, Logical, Intelligent, Motivational (In his own way), Occasionally Cooperative

W E A K N E S S E S

Irritable, Aloof, Apathetic, Condescending, Hostile, Unfriendly, Overambitious

As for his powers, not a single thing Myouri does with his ability is instinctual. He has to think. He must take every single vector he controls into consideration, and calculate his plans of action seconds before executing them. Of course, as time passed, he's found ways to make things easier for himself, but using his ability still puts an extreme mental strain on Myouri. It brings headaches and other issues that make it difficult for him to focus, and at times he can't even sleep at night.

B E L I E F S

Myouri believes that all people live in a dog-eat-dog world. Though he thinks this, he also believes that those who are 'weak' can become 'strong' if they apply themselves. This is one of the main reasons he is so harsh and condescending to others-- because he wants them to build themselves up and prove him wrong. Of course, he would never admit this.

F E A R S

Myouri is afraid of failure, and death. The concept of death terrifies him, as much as he hates to admit it. Lightning and thunder also catch him off guard every now and then.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Myouri is insecure about the accident that occurred with his childhood friend. He feels horrible about hurting a friend of his, and as such, he now does his best to push people away. He's also self-conscious about the drawbacks from his powers.

H A B I T S

His habits include eating food too fast, putting his hands in his pockets when he is annoyed, and pulling on his hair.​

Silo Alcatraz

Faceclaim:
wp5205786.png

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday:
August 16
Favorite color:
Green
Personality: Silo is a very quiet and reserved person but will open up if he trusts you. Once he opens up, he's a very chill and cheerful person. He will get angry if provoked.

Hates:
-People who piss him off
-Bitter food
-Talking about himself

Loves:
-Gardening
-Breakfast Sandwiches
-Sleeping
Biggest secret:
They have been experimented on to be a vessel for a "Black Beast"

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Silo Alcatraz, Traz, Azzy

A G E

G E N D E R

Male

H E I G H T

5'8

W E I G H T

134 lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

Somewhat Athletic

A P P E A R A N C E

His eyes are dirty yellow and his skin is soft

-R O M A N C E-

Bisexual

Usually people that are Helpful and Always there to talk

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S
He is very good at hiding

P O W E R S

Silo can form Claws made of a shadowy substance on his legs and arms, He uses in offensively.

H O B B I E S

He really likes to garden and listen to music

S T R E N G T H S
He is a very caring and supportive person

W E A K N E S S E S
He has Trust Issues

B E L I E F S
Silo believes that that Darkness is necessary for a world to thrive but too much will drag it to ruin

F E A R S
-His past
-Needles

I N S E C U R I T I E S
His powers due to how they came to be

H A B I T S

N/A

Phoenix Van Hassel

Faceclaim:2021-07-27 (1).png

-Q U I C K F A C T S-

Birthday: October 28, 2003

Personality: Lively and ever curious, loves to cause trouble just to liven up the mood (never maliciously of course). Her parents struggled to maintain her after she learned magic, and they pushed her away to fend for herself at only fourteen, causing her to develop hate for those who could never try to understand her and those like her.

Hates: Frogs, sweet foods, and genuinely evil people

Loves: Plant care, hermit crabs, and asian-style foods

Biggest secret: She found out that she could successfully use magic when she accidentally set the 8th grade class pet's cage on fire, which resulted in the guinea pig dying

-B A S I C S T A T S-

N A M E

Phoenix. Her aunt, a bold and red-haired woman, died just days before her mother found out she was pregnant. Being born with red hair and a similarly fierce attitude, her mother saw it fit to name her Phoenix.

A G E

G E N D E R

Female

H E I G H T

5 feet and 5 inches

W E I G H T

125lbs

B O D Y T Y P E

She has an average body size, and a fair build. Not super muscular, as she never liked the look on herself, but she did like to stay fit to be agile. She has a triangle shaped body, with wide hips and smaller bust.

A P P E A R A N C E

Phoenix is generally, an average yet beautiful girl. Her hair is cherry red, chin-length, and combs out to have loose curls and waves. Her eyes are a shimmering bold blue with amber flecks in the middle, but within her curious ocean colored eyes shows the hurt she has faced and covered up. Her ever smiling expression adds to her lively personality. Her skin is pale, but with enough of a red touch to separate her from those who are dead or close to it; she often jokes of her porcelain-doll like appearance). Her body isn't anything too special, not curvy as a model, but she has enough shape to be plenty attractive. Phoenix prefers to wear grunge-styled clothes and wear lots of accessories, primarily ear piercings on both her ears, multiple necklaces that she often changes out depending on her outfit, and her fingers are covered in rings that she has found, collected, or recently purchased. She finds that the look suits her lively, fierce personality.

-R O M A N C E-

Bisexual (70% straight, 30% drools over women just like the boys do)

Phoenix is attracted to those who can match her energy and curiosity. Someone who can help her fight for what's right while harmlessly burning down gazebos in the park for fun. While personality will always be more important, she can't help but fall for tall, thin boys with long dark hair. It's just her body type, she would say, shrugging.

-S K I L L S-

S K I L L S

She is best at taking care of plants and cooking. Plants are often very versatile and picky in their needs, and in learning how to deal with plants, she also was teaching herself the patience and careful nature of magic. Cooking is fun simply because she loves food. Asian-style foods, her favorite, were generally easy to cook but the careful blend of seasoning and preparation would make or ruin the meal. In practicing these skills for fun, she can create a large variety of complex dishes compared to her peers, and she has much more patience than those why just purchase succulents that end up rotting on a shelf.

P O W E R S

Phoenix is a self-taught witch. She found an old book while exploring an abandoned shed when she was 10, and since that day, used her young and brilliant mind to decode the text and symbols. She learned how to manipulate basic things, like the space around objects, and move them slightly. She grew stronger as she aged, raising large rocks from the ground or making a plant grow much faster than it would naturally. Over the last three years, she started to dabble in the destructive nature of her magical abilities, primarily fire to support her namesake. Additionally, she learned how to physically manipulate other people, but only used it to make people trip themselves for a light laugh, though she realized that it can quickly become dangerous if unchecked. She wishes to someday be able to use her powers to save someone's life or do something extraordinary.

H O B B I E S

She often reads romance novels, dreaming of her own glorious fantasies. She will often read many books at once, or finish one every week or so. Additionally, she enjoys dabbling in painting, something she only recently picked up. Phoenix owns a large collection of medium to large sized rocks she found painted with miscellaneous landscapes.

S T R E N G T H S

Phoenix prides herself in her honest nature, even though she regularly causes trouble for fun. She does own up to her bothersome acts and is never afraid to stand up to those who cause problems maliciously. She is kind and welcoming to strangers, something reflective of her curious nature. Others would often describe her as fearless as well, though she would never admit it to herself, thinking it was just the regular or right thing to do (whatever the situation may be in which her bravery shines bright).

W E A K N E S S E S

Again, she loves to joke and play little pranks on others, but it will obviously cause problems among those who she does prank. Also, she has a fear of abandonment, causing her to sometimes become too attached to those close to her. To prevent this, she will try to push away those who are too kind to her; that is, until it is clear they just won't accept her distance.

B E L I E F S

Above all, Phoenix believes that life should be lived in the moment, even if there's a little bad judgement or recklessness at times. Nobody is perfect, and no one can be expected to be perfect. Everybody should be given a chance, even if it's not their first time needing it. There are few who she would blatantly refuse to try to help, including but not limited to her parents.

F E A R S

Her only real fear is rejection or abandonment, causing her to try to be the most likable person possible, and maybe even a little clingy at times.

I N S E C U R I T I E S

Her biggest insecurity is the possibility of someday losing everything. She lost her family, her friends when she left home, and she worries that someday it could all happen again.

H A B I T S

Phoenix has a habit of chewing on her necklaces or playing with the rings on her fingers until they fall off, though she doesn't even know if it's a nervous/anxious habit or simply a way of keeping her hands busy when she's not practicing magic or participating in activities.

Name:Violet Duzym

Appearance:Raven black hair with purple highlights, dark grey t-shirt, black sweatpants,bare feet, black glasses with speckles of purple on them, soft brown eyes. Small necklace with a blue gem surrounded by a silver circle that was once her mother's only prized possession.

Power: water 'bending'

Background: violet was an orphan starting at the age of 4 when she was in a car crash that killed her parents. She found out about her powers at age 7 when one of the other kids at the orphanage was picking on her while they were washing there hands. she dumped toilet water on her head, and she didn't bother violet again. Since violet was smart she never told anyone about her powers. Somehow the main teacher in the orphanage must have found out or she wouldn't be going to this school to better her powers. So on the first day of school she was dropped off at the main doors of the school and told good luck.

Strengths: can bend the water to do pretty much anything she wants.

Weaknesses: can only bend water and ice. Must have them available to be able to bend the material. Is a bad swimmer without her powers, ironically. Can temporarily loose her powers if hit in certain pressure points, mostly leg points one arm point by wrist.(I'm making a guess where they are located.)

Other: loves using her powers to rocket forward and keep herself afloat on top of water. Likes splashing the other students with water. And making water creatures like birds.

DOB: April 4

(I don't think I forgot anything critical? Pls tell me if I did though, thx.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back