• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rising Rocket (Pokemon RP)

Oh my. Have to crash for tonight but I'd love to be a part of this. Will try and get my character up within the next twenty-four hours.

hmm...interested, but I have a question - do our characters have to be grunts? specifically, for me, can they be a team rocket scientist?

Bump! Hope we can start soon, excited to flesh out my character. PM me or drop me a line here if you want to be Virgil's partner.

well, then, i have an idea that i think is interesting and...weird, and i'd like to pm it to you to check if its ok or not? is that alright?

Guess so. I'll be out this afternoon seeing a movie and tomorrow afternoon seeing another movie but just tag me if the RP starts and I'll respond in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back