• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rising Rocket OOC

My character submission, tell me if it works:
Name
: Jericho Carmichael
Appearance: View media item 30594Gender: Male
Current Pokemon: Koffing
Biography: Jericho grew up with with lots of time on his hands because of his parents' negligence. He wanted more than he going to get out of his small town, so he started looking for a way out. He found one in Team Rocket.
Reason for Application: Boredom, Money, and Power.

eh, I don't think it's particularly necessary - after all, since most of the characters are new recruits it makes a little sense that we ourselves know nothing about them.

I have a question for you guys and gals if there is any besides myself. Has anyone seen Pokemon Generations? I just ran across it and am up to episode 8. I have to say while Pikachu's voice is cute, I'm not really impressed with the storyline...looks like they're putting Blue & Red into the story a lot compared to anime characters but that's a different matter. For those who have seen Pokemon Gen, you guys know the episode with a (horrible in my opinion) version of Looker and the character Silver from the games/manga right-Episode 5 The Legacy? Well the information revealed there got me thinking. Is Silver really Giovanni's son in canon or just for, what seems to me the side series?

Heh that is interesting The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald . Well I did read something after watching the episode that it was made to debunk theories of Ash/Red being Giovanni's son like fans speculate. Wonder how Ash would fair against Silver in a duel then?

That's true. He can't even really win a gym badge without help and all his Pokemon seem to...willingly join him after he befriends them. There doesn't seem, to me, to be much effort in catching them but for maybe Caterpie in Indigo. On top of that, he doesn't rotate his Pokemon out like other characters in the anime and for a long time, like all of season 1 practically, he didn't really win gym badges on his own merit either in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back