• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rising of the Shield Hero BUT...

takki

Bringer of Stars and Caretaker of Seals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
...there are no thots, misunderstandings, and a stupid king! I'm an anime watcher, so please do not spoil the manga contents.

What I have in plan for this roleplay is basically the same in the anime, at least some aspects of it. Our characters (which are originals, by the way) get isekai'd in the kingdom of Melromarc, they get the titles as the Four Cardinal Heroes, and they start as Level 1. They already have their weapons and it would be impossible to get rid of them until they die. Enhancements, class upgrades, and the such are limited.

But, there is a twist:
-They were not given any money to start with, meaning they have to fight mobs, get their drops, and sell them.
-There is no rule that their weapons won't work if they fight together, but if they do, they will receive -20% less EXP for each nearby hero. This debuff won't work during Waves.
-The Waves happen suddenly and between short intervals, rendering the hourglass useless.
-All heroes are loved by the people of the kingdom of Melromarc, yet hated by all the other kingdoms.
-The king hates the Four Cardinal Heroes and would always attempt to frame them, yet it wouldn't be easy since the king's people like the heroes.

I'm looking for at least 3-7 people here (the priority position are the heroes), with only one party member per hero. I don't have much experience handling a big roleplay so I'll be sure to get another GM.

Here's the current list of players:
Sword Hero: takki takki
Party: Winesiren Winesiren
Shield Hero: Nano Nano
Party: Pyosimros Pyosimros
Bow Hero: LyannaM LyannaM
Party: shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Spear Hero: Xel Xel
Party: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
As long as the shield hero's a bit smarter than Naofumi.
3y4w5aqadfg21.jpg

Xel Xel I automatically put you on the spear hero role, if that's okay with you since it's the only vacant spot with the four heroes.

And with that, the we're closed!

Bumped because we have a vacancy! The party member of the spear hero is currently open and the rp is starting soon for any who want to get in on the Isekai action

Users who are viewing this thread

Back