• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rise To Fame OOC

I am at work right now, buuut I will happily check out that channel when I get home! ^^ Did you have any band name ideas? I'll be honest, I suck at names Dx

I've done this roleplay before on another site and I called the band 'Entropy' back then, but I thought I'd leave it up to everyone if they wanted some input hahah

Two questions:

-MC [the singer] was already a member? Or a new member? I think it was discussed but I can't remember so I just want to be sure before I write my intro.

-ALSO I'm sorry if this was discussed already too but what type of music do they play? I just scrolled up and I can't go to the youtube channel rn bc my fiance is doing homework and he will hurt me if I play anything. xDD So just a vague idea would work!

1. Your character auditioned and has newly been accepted into the band :)
2. So think bands like The Pretty Reckless, 3 Doors Down, Sleeping with sirens. Obviously the overall sound of the band will evolve overtime! Right now I was thinking more angry rock/metal (But without the scremo), however there can be slower more melodic songs down the track.

apolla apolla

If you'd like more of a scremo feel however that's up to the singer since it's her voice at the forefront. You could look up female fronted metal/rock bands for inspiration when you are able to :P But no rush and all our characters can collaberate

1. Your character auditioned and has newly been accepted into the band :)
2. So think bands like The Pretty Reckless, 3 Doors Down, Sleeping with sirens. Obviously the overall sound of the band will evolve overtime! Right now I was thinking more angry rock/metal (But without the scremo), however there can be slower more melodic songs down the track.

apolla apolla

HOLY CRAP YOU READ MY MIND

Considering I chose Taylor Momsen as my fc, I would love to draw inspiration from The Pretty Reckless! 3 Doors Down and Sleeping with Sirens are good, too, but TPR is amazing <3

I love TPR too! :D Awesome, feeling great about this roleplay ^_^

Me too!

One last thing, would you be opposed to me using some of TPR's lyrics as stuff MC brought with her? Obviously I know they're not mine (though I wish I was that good) so I'm not trying to steal, just wanted to know if it was okay :3

Yeah, I think I might just open this up to any existing song is up for grabs. This'll just be an alternate universe from the real world where TPR and other bands mentioned doesn't exist haha. apolla apolla I only suggested montage rock because they're extreamly new and unknown bands featured so I thought it'd be fitting BUT there are a lot of good bands out there I don't want to limit it too much.

Yeah, I think I might just open this up to any existing song is up for grabs. This'll just be an alternate universe from the real world where TPR and other bands mentioned doesn't exist haha. apolla apolla I only suggested montage rock because they're extreamly new and unknown bands featured so I thought it'd be fitting BUT there are a lot of good bands out there I don't want to limit it too much.

Okay great! If I think of any other good ones, I'll be sure to let you know (probably here and in my post) just to cover my grounds and stuffs. xD I hope that made sense. You're right, there are alot of good choices out there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back