• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rise of The Republic (LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!)

I mean. It's not a Rome RP rather a rome inspired one, so I imagine some artistic license is allowed.

Though, it's really up to the GM(s)!

Edit: Also, are we getting a discord?

I know I know, but I was curious. Seems like white was normal, but they also had more colorful cloaks for colder weather. (I'm a fashion nerd)

Done with da CS. I hope it’s interesting enough
I really like your character. But I didn’t really intended this to be a fantasy thing. So if you could change your character a bit. Because I’m going with a Roman Empire setting without the concepts of "evil” and magic. Although your character would be perfect for a high fantasy rp, it doesn’t really fit this rp. If you still want to participate you could look into Roman history, and take inspirations from their generals (you don’t have to though)

I really like your character. But I didn’t really intended this to be a fantasy thing. So if you could change your character a bit. Because I’m going with a Roman Empire setting without the concepts of "evil” and magic. Although your character would be perfect for a high fantasy rp, it doesn’t really fit this rp. If you still want to participate you could look into Roman history, and take inspirations from their generals (you don’t have to though)
Darn it !

Well at least I tried QWQ

Rome was a very interesting subject. Here's a good channel to check it out

Consider me as very very interested. OP definitely knows his history.

Northless Northless
Toga Pulla: A dark robe worn by mourners
Toga Pura: A normal toga worn by everydaymen. White in colour.
Toga Pratexta: A toga worn by magistrate or kid. With a woven purple border but everything else was white
Toga Cadida: A senator would dye his normal robe with white chalk to make it whiter if he were to run for consul.
Toga Traeba: Worn by wealthy patricians, priests and consuls at great events. Saffron and Purple
Toga Picta: When a successful general would return from a campaign. A festival known as a triumph may take place if the senate allows it. They would wear fully purple robes. Sometimes with gold woven on it. With a crown of gold leaves and purple face-paint to top it of.. This would be forbidden in normal circumstances as purple were the colours of kings and Romans hated the idea of being ruled by a king.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back