• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rise of the Newborn Crows (Haikyu!! RP)

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒢 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Karasuno's elite team that consisted of The Ultimate Decoy, King, and the Guardian Deity just to name a few, have long since graduated and actually have retired from professional volleyball. They were legends who will never be forgotten. Their pictures hang on large posters in the gymnasiums and they have golden nameplates beneath them. A lot has changed since then. One big change that has been made recently is the volleyball teams no longer being separated by gender. Every school only has one volleyball team that can consist of males or females. With that being said, there's a whole new class of students rolling into the high schools. Will any of them bring anything to the table for their respective schools? Will Karasuno remain high in the skies? Or come back to be known as The Fallen Champions?

Hey guys! Was lowkey itching for a Haikyu rp so I just made one. This roleplay is OC only and none of the canon characters still attend Karasuno. They are all grown adults. This roleplay will revolve around the new and current students at all of the different high schools. That's right. Karasuno isn't the only high school and you don't have to attend Karasuno High School. You also don't have to make a freshmen. You can make whatever year student you want. If you have any questions or are interested please let me know.​

(You know, while I'd die for a Haikyuu roleplay, I'm wondering how matches would work?)
I'm sorry I'm a little confused by what you mean by how matches work?

Sorry! I just mean how we'd roleplay out the volleyball matches themselves. (I'm still super interested no matter what, though.)
The volleyball matches would probably be turn-based in a way.

The Character Thread is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back