• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Deepfish

The Fishiest of Fish in the Deepest of Depths.
Roleplay Availability
IMG_1352.jpeg
Its 2043 and The world has fallen into a nightmare. It was building for a long time and plenty of people saw it coming. Yet stopping something and seeing it come your way are two very different things. The four horsemen have ridden and the world is stuck in the aftermath. Today, a cruel and evil man rules the world, he cannot die, he controls an army of superhumans, and most people think he is their savior, ignorant to the fact that he was a huge part of what doomed them to this fate. Only around 500 million people live in this world and of that 8% have superpowers. Most of the ones with powers are rounded up at a young age and have a brainwashing mask placed upon their face. Those who are deemed to have a power that is useless are affixed with a power dampening collar. If you have powers you are a second class citizen, a freak, a mutant. The dreary nature of the world keeps the population sedated, but not all of them. In the shadows of the alleyways, in the gaps of surveillance, a movement has begun to stir. Mankind is fallen but they will soon rise…
~~~
Hello folks, ive been itching for a few themes and decided why not roll them all into one? This story combines superhero Epics, with a dystopian nightmare, and a post apocalyptic thriller. The world has the same history as ours up until the 1970’s but with a huge difference. Humanity has long proven and acknowledged the existence of superhumans. Magic is also a thing in this world, namely it is a title given to any extra dimensional source of power. Finally aliens are not only real…but they have come to earth looking for trouble at least once and the wreckage if their attempt can still be seen around the world.

You will be playing to role of a one if the members of the growing rebel factions, thats right its plural, you can be a part of your own team, join the existing one, so long as we all have the common goal of overthrowing the worlds Dictator Dr.Omega.

So far i have a power system based off of 1 main power, and up to 3 subsidiary powers. You dont HAVE to possess powers though. You could be a sorcerer drawing power from another world, a demon who survived the war of Armageddon and found themselves stuck on earth, an alien who came to earth to investigate the growing power reading of the planet and got stranded, or even some lucky schmuck who found an alien trinket or magical artifact. This world is your oyster, and hopefully it will be tasty for you.

Ill be cranking out lore, Cs, and Occ in the next few hours to days. There will be a discord link in short order. I look forward to seeing what you all can come up with.

Props to Jigajig Jigajig thanks for all your help in development.​

Last edited:
is discord necessary?
It is completely optional. Though it will be made regardless. I find its useful for faster communication during the character and world development phase. I tend to let my players make stuff to add to the world

I'm interested in this. It'd be nice to have a version of Carrol whose goal isn't literally just to have the world's biggest super-powered hissy fit.

She genuinely has a point here, she's not just angry at the world for personal reasons.

Those versions of Carrol are generally the most likable.

Last edited:
I'm interested in this. It'd be nice to have a version of Carrol whose goal isn't literally just to have the world's biggest super-powered hissy fit.

She genuinely has a point here, she's not just angry at the world for personal reasons.

Those versions of Carrol are generally the most likable.
Are we going to meet carol? Sounds interesting.

Are we going to meet carol? Sounds interesting.
Yes. She's one of my main OCs. I bring her around like a personal stuffed animal at this point.

Basically in every other storyline with superheroes, she's been neglected in her childhood due to being a mutant, and feels the world is unfair, so she goes on a massive quest to bring down the establishment.

Here, the same things would apply, but she's not alone, and she's genuinely fighting a bad society, rather than essentially just having a hissy fit because her life isn't very good.

Yes. She's one of my main OCs. I bring her around like a personal stuffed animal at this point.

Basically in every other storyline with superheroes, she's been neglected in her childhood due to being a mutant, and feels the world is unfair, so she goes on a massive quest to bring down the establishment.

Here, the same things would apply, but she's not alone, and she's genuinely fighting a bad society, rather than essentially just having a hissy fit because her life isn't very good.
well im happy to validate her rage XD. Welcome aboard. Working on lore page now.

well im happy to validate her rage XD. Welcome aboard. Working on lore page now.
I am gonna stick by this one and do everything in my power to get to the final arc. I never get to do that. The farthest I've ever gotten was I got into the second arc of the initial saga of a Magical Girl RP.

RPs appear and die off like internet trends here.

I am gonna stick by this one and do everything in my power to get to the final arc. I never get to do that. The farthest I've ever gotten was I got into the second arc of the initial saga of a Magical Girl RP.

RPs appear and die off like internet trends here.
Well then we shall fight that trend. If we dig deep we can Eat That Horse.

Here is a bunch-a lore bricks. Ill have some more added from time to time and the Cs, OCC and discord are in the works.

Hi this seems pretty interesting!
Thanks a bunch. The CS page is in the works and will have the rules for character development included in it.

The lore page is up and ready for scrutiny. I am dyslexic and on mobile so please forgive any typos and or misspelling. Ill have my editor get on it as soon as i can.

Thanks a bunch. The CS page is in the works and will have the rules for character development included in it.

The lore page is up and ready for scrutiny. I am dyslexic and on mobile so please forgive any typos and or misspelling. Ill have my editor get on it as soon as i can.
okay cool I read the little lore page it was really neat!

And we have a CS now. You may code as you wish but please make sure its mobile friendly.

Top11 Top11 galvanismgal galvanismgal Gachagon Gachagon Jigajig Jigajig EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back