• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rise of the Empire OOC

genevys

okay
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! This will be the OOC thread for Rise of the Empire. As you may be able to tell, the RP will be set directly after Revenge of the Sith, following the formation of the Galactic Empire. More information will be revealed later. I'm not yet ready to post a CS thread or reveal the plot as I have neither of those planned out quite yet, but due to the overwhelming amount of people who showed interest in the post, I figured it would probably be best to get everyone in a single place where we could discuss things. Before that, however, I would like to outline two basic rules—these only really pertain to OOC at the moment, because as previously stated, the IC workings have not been figured out yet.

1. Be respectful to everyone. No drama. This is a given.
2. Respect RPN rules & guidelines. Also a given.

Joining the Discord is NOT mandatory, however, it has helped me a lot when organizing stuff in the past. It's easier to have everyone in one place, and faster-paced than RPNation's forum chat. The link for it is here.

If there are any questions, comments, concerns, etc., my messages are open both on Discord and on RPN.

Return Of The Jedi Ok GIF by Star Wars

Hey y'all.

I have plenty of ideas on the boil, involving Imperial occupations of separatist worlds after the end of the war. Intelligence agents infiltrating criminal organisations, stormtroopers fighting local militia...that sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back