• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rise of The Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons AU (Interest?)

Melix

Lord Legendary
I'm thinking of creating a world where the main characters of the movies Rise of the Guardians, How To Train Your Dragon, Brave, Tangled, and Frozen exist in a more advanced magical society than we have today, and when a super-country is formed by a former bunch of micronations, Scotland, Arendelle, Corona, and the Isle of Berk are under attack. There will be war, intrigue, drama, and romance. (I'm thinking this takes place when the main guys are all adults or at least older teenagers.)

It would most certainly include the following characters, though others are welcome.

Goodies

Girls:

Sophie Bennett (ROTG)

Astrid (HTTYD)

Merida (Brave)

Rapunzel (Tangled)

Anna (Frozen)

Elsa (Frozen)

Boys:

Jamie Bennett (ROTG)

Jack Frost (ROTG)

Bunnymund (ROTG)

Hiccup (HTTYD)

Flynn Rider (Tangled)

Baddies:

Girls:

The Witch (Brave)

Mother Gothel (Tangled)

Boys:

Pitch Black (ROTG)

PETA (I needed bad guys for HTTYD, haha)

Stabbington Brothers (Tangled)

Hans of the Southern Isles (Frozen)

Duke of Wesleton (Frozen)

Any takers?

I would be interested in playing a Groot :D And maybe someone can be my Rocket Racoon? Or I can play him, or we can just assume Groot's understandable and speaks English?

I'd like the role of Hans. @Icefox11, yeah I stalked you here because none of my other rps are moving. Hope you don't mind.

Rise of the Guardians, totally misread that as Guardians of the Galaxy, don't know what I was thinking. Let me retry that. I'm surprised no one pointed that out :P

I'm going to make a thread for this sometime tomorrow. Once we have one person from each fandom, we'll start. That having been said, depending on who wants what, I call being Jack Frost OR Jamie Bennett. That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back