• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rise of Overlords [CLOSED]

Skylord Nexus

Dabbler in the Dark Arts
Hello, all you lovely people reading this!

Today I come to you with a rather simple premise! Your character and my character are going to work together to create a great empire from the grounds up in the middle of a typical fantasy world, with all the political intrigue, crazy magic and numerous side characters that come with it. In many ways, this would be an RP much in the same vein as the anime's Overlord and Reincarnated as a Slime. It is not a requirement to have watched either, but if you have you'll certainly have a better idea of what I have in mind!

I have no flashy grand plan for how this will work, so if you're interested you need to be up for plotting with me (both in the RP and OOC >: ) ) and up for playing multiple characters, because it would be boring and poorly done if it was all me

In case it wasn’t obvious, our characters are ideally going to be morally grey at best, and evil little beans at worse. :p

Oh! also I’m looking for 1-2 people to do this with, I’m not interested in having a large group since I don’t think I’d be able to manage xD.

Now for some boring stuff about me:

-I'm a 22-year-old male
-I like to think I'm funny which naturally means I'm not.
-I prefer to RP through PM's but am not against using threads/Discord.
-I generally write between 2-4 paragraphs (but that can fluctuate depending on what's happening at the time), though I do value quality over quantity.
-I'm all up for romance if you want to do that and can do any gender match up.
-Ghostfriendly. Though I'd prefer it if you gave me a warning in advance before disappearing back into the digital aether.
-I enjoy long walks on the beach. :3
-That was a lie, I'm basically a vampire so hate being outside xD

As for what I want from you:

-You MUST be 18+ (This is non-negotiable).
-Be willing to work with me on worldbuilding and playing whatever addition characters we make (If any).
-Adhere to the RPN rules (though that's obvious).
-Be able to post at least once or twice a week.
-And perhaps most importantly, don't be an ass, because I won't put up with it. I know you probably aren't but it never hurts to specify :3

Whelp, that's all I have to say! If you are interested feel free to send me a PM, especially if you have some cool ideas we can discuss!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back