• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rise of Atlantis (OOC)

Would you like me to create a discord for this? I find that roleplays that have one tend to work far better than those without. :3 =v=P Also I suggest not starting until we have a few more CS sheets filled out or people interested, even though they can join after it's started people huh prefer to be around for the start of things.

Note: That we're in the Mariana Trench, so we're very, very far from the surface. If she's met a human, she would have had to make a long trip to get there and back, at least a couple days.

Note: That we're in the Mariana Trench, so we're very, very far from the surface. If she's met a human, she would have had to make a long trip to get there and back, at least a couple days.
XD kk, thanks!!

The Silver Crow The Silver Crow Done!! I think lool keeping hip till I get clearance XD If you want I'd be more than happy to share her secretive backstory with you in PM. :3

Just read it over and it seems good. Just note that any trips she makes to the human world are brief. She'll dehydrate and die if she stays out of the water for longer than half a day at a time. It explains a little further on number 3 of The Mer list.

Otherwise, I'm excited to see more characters. I'm working with M Class on the King and I'll see if more people are interested before starting a CS.

Just read it over and it seems good. Just note that any trips she makes to the human world are brief. She'll dehydrate and die if she stays out of the water for longer than half a day at a time. It explains a little further on number 3 of The Mer list.

Otherwise, I'm excited to see more characters. I'm working with M Class on the King and I'll see if more people are interested before starting a CS.
XD Yeah, I know the trips would be brief but weirdly long by mosts standards I guess you'd say as in she pushes the boundaries a little too far if anything?

So I was having a though, maybe if we get some super dedicated members we could just put together a regular role paying group where after we finish up one story we can move on to another and so on? Like rather than just disbanding the group we can just keep creating new ideas and such?

I know this is a weird question but it suddenly came into mind, how exactly do these mermaids reproduce? Like- do they have eggs or something? XD

Aww, I was looking over optional roles and I see a healer for the banished.
No messengers ;~; I was hoping that would be a thing, since it would make my character's ability semi useful. I was thinking he'd probably be like a supply runner or messenger since he can swim really fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back