• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rise and Fall of Aurea OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It may take me a while to rework this the right way , I’m gonna be a little busy today and won’t be able to get to this until later.

My laptop cooling fan just died on me, but hopefully I can get it fixed quickly as possible. Until then, I'll only be able to post from my tablet. It might be a few days to get back to work on my sheet.

So this is my second attempt at a character following my.. Rather stressful and not vert successful attempt at a Force User. I figured TeeJay here fits with the rest of the party a lot beter too , so far as morals and skillset and whatnot are concerned. (IE she has more reason to be with them and stay with them , as opposed to Istar). Didn't do a portriat due to how there isn't nything for a T-series with her particular colors , and I'd rather not put a picture of the 'generic' coloration as that isn't 'her'. (I do have one for her as a Human Replica Droid , and can supply a picture of what a T-series looks like if any of you would like).

Attachments

• TEEJAY_CHARACTERSHEET_1.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 2
Okay , minor update to TeeJay's CS as I had confusion about how many skill ranks she was permitted at the start of things. She now has 2 ranks in each and an intellect of 5.

Attachments

• TEEJAY_CHARACTER_SHEET_2.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 3
I have a hard copy of my sheet that I had printed out that I can refer to until my laptop is fixed. Until then, can I just have you check the cost of lowering my Intellect to 2? That should drop my points down to the correct level. I'll need help figuring out the rest of the sheet to fill in what I still need.

I have a hard copy of my sheet that I had printed out that I can refer to until my laptop is fixed. Until then, can I just have you check the cost of lowering my Intellect to 2? That should drop my points down to the correct level. I'll need help figuring out the rest of the sheet to fill in what I still need.

Will check it later when i get back home. Am at work now.

I’ll need to get back on my computer to put my sheet (which is in PDF form but not printed yet) onto the CS section , I’ll handle that soon enough.

Dropping Intellect to 2 gives you 10 XP to buy stuff, which, if you want, you can invest in getting Shiend Technique, which will allow you to use Cunning instead of Brawn with your lightsaber.

Perfect. That was going to be my first xp purchase. Thank you.

I wonder if I can download that character generator to my tablet? I'll give it a try and let everyone know how it goes.

I was able to download the generator to the tablet, so give me a bit to plug in the numbers again, and I'll be able to post my corrected sheet.

Did we want to open this all knowing each other?

Sherwood, we've already established in the Discord that Nyis, TJ and Maric know each other as they all come from the same planet. Did you want a common origin as well? Did you want a preexisting history? Or should we just see what happens in play?

I'm interested in making a character and joining this. Forgive me, but I'm new to the dice section of this site. How do I find a character sheet to edit and post?

I'm interested in making a character and joining this. Forgive me, but I'm new to the dice section of this site. How do I find a character sheet to edit and post?
Here , This (Another Chaacter Generator) ought to be helpful , it’s what the three of us have used. If you need any help I’m not really good with the system but I’d love to as much as I can! We have a discord but the GM would have to send you that invite since I don’t run it.

As HK Fifty said, there is a character generator that you can use, and if you need any help, we are willing to help. I posted a link to the Discord channel in a previous post, so look it up, am away from my home computer atm, so cannot post another invite.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws I take it then that , though I’m too tired to do anything tonight , my next post will start TeeJay looking for exactly what Nyis just told her to?

Just where and/or how to I acquire these Force Die to roll , anyway? (And why would TeeJay , a Droid , Roll Force die when that scarcely effects her at all save through other people?)

HK Fifty HK Fifty
Your next post will be whatever action Teejay takes, whether she follows the request given her by Nyis, or not. She has a mind of her own, and doesn't HAVE to take said action.

On the Die Roller I posted a link to, Star Wars (FFG) | RPG Dice Roller, you have a white die at the bottom. That is a Force Die.
Tee Jay might not be able to use the Force, but this Force Die is used only to determine the Force Pool, so every player contributes to it.

Ah yes , I completely understand. I write whatever it is she tells me she’d do from her POV , whether that’s indeed following Nyis’ orders or doing whatever else she wishes. She’s certainly a more independent droid.

Ah yes , I underhand that now. I’ll be sure to use that! Thank you for telling me! And yes , I understand now. She does contribute , which is nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back