• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom → slice of heaven that i gave to you (updated)

rintarou

i’ll get through this winter without you

fd4a6271ce5125f0d1069f7e6be939039be7b5dc.gifv

Hello! Howdy! Greetings!
First and foremost: thank you for taking the time to check out my revamped, fandom interest check. I hope something peaks your interest, and if so, I am more than happy to plot something out. Sending me a private message is the quickest way to get my attention. Let's get formalities out of the way- my name is Rinnie, I'm twenty-two years old and currently live in EST. I use she/they pronouns. I have around nine or so years of writing experience, specializing in fictional areas rather than original works. I also am a dog mom and work full time so flexibility is key. I prefer to have OOC chat on Discord, as I am more active on there - discord: rintarou 琳#1496

My ideal partner would include:

Double up friendly. Preferring oc x canon ships. Romance is also required, and in all of my plots.
I, as well, am opening to any pairing for either side including poly, m//, f//, and m/f.

Consider themselves semi-literature to full literature writers, and are able to produce multiple paragraphs per character.
I am able to write around six to eight hundred words per character I play, more depending on inspiration. I like to mirror responses, too!

Someone who is 18+, given that I am uncomfortable to write with minors!
Able to plot to further the storyline, and willing to OOC chat!
A lot of the times I can post multiple times a week depending how many partners I take on, but I enjoy OOC and love to plot with headcanons, Pinterest boards, and playlists. I love to learn about your character as much as mine, please try to be just as passionate!
Ghost friendly and no limit to reply time.
Face it, everyone has done it at one point. I'm willing to plot again with someone I have in the past, no hard feeling held I promise. There's no requirement on reply time because honestly, it just varies. Writing is made to be fun without stress! I like making friends along the way, it makes the experience more enjoyable. I'll keep you updated on reply time, but I try to at least once or more weekly! No pressure - just communicate!

Fandoms:
Please ask who I can write for each fandom as my comfortability varies. I am willing to play 2 characters for your love interests.

My love interests, who I wish you to double up for, are listed below. I am more than happy to include various plotlines (soulmate au, childhood friends to lovers, love triangles, college au, etc). I am huge into royalty/fantasy au right now!
I tend not to follow the main storylines as they gets a little repetitive and all characters I play will be aged 18+.

anime:

Haikyuu!!
Love Interests: Oikawa Tooru, Iwaizumi Hajime, Osamu Miya, Akaashi Keiji, Tsukishima Kei, && Kuroo Tetsurou

Attack On Titan
Love Interests: Jean Kirstein, Armin Arlet && Mikasa Ackerman

Boku no Hero Academia
Love Interests: Izuku Midoriya, Eijiro Kirishima, && Momo Yaoyorozu

Demon Slayer
Love Interests: Giyu Tomioka && Tanjiro Kamado

Jujustu Kaisen
Love Interests: Nanami Keto, Megumi Fushiguro, Geto Suguru, && Yuji Itadori

Bungou Stray Dogs
Love Interests: Chuuya Nakahara, Akutagawa Ryunosuke, && Atsushi Nakajima

Tokyo Revengers
Love Interests: Ken Ryuguji && Baji Keisuke

otome/video games:

Obey Me!
Love Interests: Lucifer && Belphegor

Ikemen Vampire // Ikemen Revolution // Ikemen Prince
Love Interests: Theodorus Van Gogh, Arthur Conan Doyle, && le Comte // Fenrir Godspeed && Luka Clemence
// Chevalier Michel

The Arcana
Love Interests: Asra Alznar && Julian Devorak

Mr Love Queen's Choice [ otome game only ]
Love Interests:
Gavin, Kiro

Dragon Age Origins, II, Inquisition
Love Interests: Morrigan, Garrett Hawke, && Cullen Rutherford

tv shows/movies

Harry Potter (Marauders era, only)
Love Interests: Sirius Black, James Potter
The 100