• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rinne's never-ending search for 1x1 partners c;

rinne

Perpetual Regretter
Hey everyone, I'm rinne. I'm new to the site, but I've been roleplaying for about seven years. I was on a hiatus recently, but I wanted to write again...so here I am. ;3

I'm a lover of a wideeee range of genres, settings and pairings. Anything with a good plot will make me happy--and some awesome character development will make me weep for joy.

Limits: I'm perfectly fine with violence, language, dark themes, adult themes...but I'm not interesting in writing out sex scenes. Also, I'm not very squeamish, but I don't enjoy horror-centric roleplays--if it's like SAW every single post (which I watched at twelve and was traumatized), I will nope out so hard.

Literacy: I like writing a good amount--usually a couple of chunky paragraphs. However, if you are a super literate person, I will match your length with the best of my abilities. I give what I get~ Of course, if you get a writer's block, I'll always understand. But besides that, I...can't deal with one-liners. I'd really like at least a few paragraphs.

Pairings: I usually do M/F, and when I'm not doubling, I prefer the female role. I'm not quite sure that I'm a good enough writer yet to capture the mindset of a male character, but I'm working on it. However, I always love a varied, large cast of minor characters to make things more intricate and life like.

Frequency: Okay, so I've got a ridiculous schedule. I am online every day, whether it's on my phone or on my laptop, so I will always try to post at least once a day. Even at my worst I can at least promise you around 3~5 posts a week...unless we're writing long novels. That might take longer.

Partnership: Plot with meeee. Tell me about your characters. PLOT TWISTS! <(*ΦωΦ*)> Communication is super important--blame it on my RL talkativeness. I like to have a constant back and forth ooc dialogue with my partners as we rp. I'll also probably end up doing extra stuff, like making graphics or drawing bad scribbles of characters, so you might have to put up with that. ^^;;

Romance: I like romance. I'm a sucker for it. And it can range from the fluffiest diabetes-inducing fluff fluff fluff, to dysfunctional and unhealthy relationships. Yeeeahhhh. It's not like just-add-water romance, though. That's absolutely boring! And of course there would be other stuff than just romance. I love me some amazing plots.

Anyways, here are my genres/themes/pairings/random stuff!

+ Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopian

Anything from zombie apocalypse to seemingly perfect utopias. Gritty survival, or revolutions, breaking out of the system, etc.

+ Medieval Fantasy/Historical Fantasy

Almost anything goes here--I love history and fantasy, and this very well might be the one I've done the most.

+ Modern

You wanna keep it real? Or maybe mix in some trippy supernatural stuff, or dark grungy themes? Whichever, it's all cool. I don't do the typical vampire/werewolf thing though...unless you've got a super fresh twist.

+ Historical

Much like Historical Fantasy, I enjoy this. I will totally research the hell out of the setting if I don't know about it, though. I like to be at least relatively accurate when I'm doing historical.

+ Faery Tales

The fair folk, or twisted fairy tales. Throw in some dark themes and I will be all. Over. This.

+ Sci-Fi

So I'm very new to sci-fi. Scratch that, I'm NEW. Completely new. But time travel and alternate worlds are really REALLY INTERESTING and I'd love to see what we could do with that. It'll probably get very complicated, but ughhh, I love those two things.

+ Fandoms

I don't have a lot under here that I usually roleplay, and there are probably some I'm forgetting. Things like Hunger Games, Game of Thrones (a.k.a. Everyone I Love is Dead), Narnia series, His Dark Materials series, Uglies series, games like Dragon Age... I usually use the universe and make original characters, though I might play certain canon characters.

Some random pairings:

Con artist/Con artist - Can you think of Bonnie and Clyde because those are the vibes I get from these two. Super suave and sexy, manipulative glorious bastards. Or maybe big time heist thieves with different roles as well--the girl who gets in and out with wires, the boy who works the wires and rigging, etc, etc...

Rich/Poor - Probably will be more interesting in a more historical setting with the class difference and all that--peasant/royal, etc etc....

Hunter/Hunted - Could take place in a survival game, or something realistic, like having a soldier/tracker sent after some sort of escapee.

Romeo/Juliet - Yes, yes, this is cliche but I love forbidden love sort of things, okay? The more dramatic and angsty, the better. xD

Serial Killer/Victim - Maybe where the victim isn't that helpless after all. And ends up becoming their partner, or something like that.

Leader of a rebel group/Government infiltrator - Most likely a dystopian setting, maybe with 'superpowers' involved.

Some random themes:

+ Time Travel/Alternate timelines

+ Revenge

+ Mental Institution/Asylums

+ Arranged Marriages

+ Forbidden Love

+ Government Oppression

+ Revolutions

+ Dragons

+ Intrigue/Blackmail

+ Mythology

Okay okay, I figure this is enough--wouldn't want anyone overdosing on information! (ノ´д`)As you can see, I don't have too many specifics worked out. I like plotting and creating along with my partner, so I leave things open-ended for searches.

Well, that's my time, folks--I'll be waiting. c; I'm still new so I haven't unlocked the private messaging system, methinks...so please reply here for the time being?

Cheers,

~rinne c;

Well for starters, wow. That is one hell of a post but I do like what I just read. So a quick summary from me. I like doing large posts as well, preferably in as much detail as possible. I presume that I have q fairly good grip on the English language and would be able to type sentences that make sense haha. As for the topics you showed, well there are a lot to choose from, it's pretty awesome.

I, myself and me, well I'm open to most topics, but then I'm not a huge sucker for heavily laden romance stories. Adding romance as part of the plot I'm fine with, but I'm not crazy over that being the central point of the story. Well if you want to know more, let me know. I'm up for a good rp.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Hello! ^^

You sound like an awesome roleplay partner, and I would love to do a roleplay with you! Perhaps some forbidden love or government oppression thing, though if there's anything in particular you're itching to do I'm up for anything!

Dragon age is the beeeeest I can't wait till I get my copy of Inquisition! <3

Anyways. Would an Apocalyptic/ Dystopian setting be alright with you? I'm super fond of both, and we can mix it up so its not just your average 'Walking Dead' remake. Perhaps this one has a cure, rebellion, or a balance between light and dark.

Throw in that Government oppression, revolutionaries, a breakthrough. Could go do many ways with all of that.

I think doubling may be in order, I love it, so if you're down for that, so am I. Romance is a given! I'm a sucker for it, too.

Let me know if you're up for it. PM me if you can!(:

Sangra said:
Well for starters, wow. That is one hell of a post but I do like what I just read. So a quick summary from me. I like doing large posts as well, preferably in as much detail as possible. I presume that I have q fairly good grip on the English language and would be able to type sentences that make sense haha. As for the topics you showed, well there are a lot to choose from, it's pretty awesome.
I, myself and me, well I'm open to most topics, but then I'm not a huge sucker for heavily laden romance stories. Adding romance as part of the plot I'm fine with, but I'm not crazy over that being the central point of the story. Well if you want to know more, let me know. I'm up for a good rp.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
I hope it wasn't too much of a grueling read! xD It sounds like we're quite compatible--don't worry about the romance, I love it, but it's the icing on the cake, not the icing. Character development and a intricate plot with a dash of romance is all I require. c; I still can't pm anyone, so this what I'll have to resort to this, but....did you have any particular topics/pairings that you liked from my list, or some of your own? I'm always open to new things, of course. Please do let me know!

[QUOTE="Forever For Never]Hello! ^^
You sound like an awesome roleplay partner, and I would love to do a roleplay with you! Perhaps some forbidden love or government oppression thing, though if there's anything in particular you're itching to do I'm up for anything!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Maybe we can mix the two together? xD That's one of my go-to things....throw together two things to get a new hybrid. Maybe a pair on the opposite side in factions, or maybe one of them is a government worker? Etc etc etc? c; Same for me--if there's anything you were really excited to do, even if it's not on my list, let me know!

Raerae said:
Dragon age is the beeeeest I can't wait till I get my copy of Inquisition! <3
Anyways. Would an Apocalyptic/ Dystopian setting be alright with you? I'm super fond of both, and we can mix it up so its not just your average 'Walking Dead' remake. Perhaps this one has a cure, rebellion, or a balance between light and dark.

Throw in that Government oppression, revolutionaries, a breakthrough. Could go do many ways with all of that.

I think doubling may be in order, I love it, so if you're down for that, so am I. Romance is a given! I'm a sucker for it, too.

Let me know if you're up for it. PM me if you can!(:
Ahhhhhh I haven't gotten Inquisition either. ;u; One day.

Yes, that sounds like a plan! I like the idea of there being a tiny ray of hope when there's absolute despair going around. There's a lot of ways we could work this--oh, the possibilites. c; And doubling is, of course, fine with me. Alllright, I still can't pm people...but hopefully you'll see this and PM me? xD Or reply here. Either way.

PiperAllen said:
Hello! I'm interested in doing either a Hunter x Hunted or a Serial Killer x Victim role play. :-)
Hello to you! Oh goody, I was hoping that someone would take an interest in the darker pairings too. Did you have a preference of which you wanted to play/settings/etc?

[QUOTE="Forever For Never]Ooh, mixing the two sounds good! :D

[/QUOTE]
Oh good! xD That's always something I fall back on. Hmm. I really need to be able to pm you now...;;;; I have to be a member for at least 24 hours, right? I guess we'll have to talk here for now. orz;

[QUOTE="Forever For Never]It's okay, I can just PM you instead ^^

[/QUOTE]
Oh! I'm able to pm if someone else starts it? o3o That's a relief. Okay then, see you soon~

Hi!

Okay, so don't tell anyone, but I'm a poor sucker for cutesy fluffy stuff. Romance is my favorite thing. And you have requirements on the table that are really compatible with me as a writer, so I'd love to try out a cool RP with you, if you still have slots open.

I love Modern stories - realistic or with some modern fantasy mixed in with it. And I'd also be totally up for anything that has to do with dragons, because dragons are absolutely radical to play as characters. I have a couple of ideas to share involving those genres/subjects, if you'd like to hear them. ^^;

Armageddon said:
Hi!
Okay, so don't tell anyone, but I'm a poor sucker for cutesy fluffy stuff. Romance is my favorite thing. And you have requirements on the table that are really compatible with me as a writer, so I'd love to try out a cool RP with you, if you still have slots open.

I love Modern stories - realistic or with some modern fantasy mixed in with it. And I'd also be totally up for anything that has to do with dragons, because dragons are absolutely radical to play as characters. I have a couple of ideas to share involving those genres/subjects, if you'd like to hear them. ^^;
Hellooo! ;D Omg, a sucker for fluffy romance. I would have never known with your user name! xD But it seems we're perfectly compatible, then. c; I'd love to write with you.

Modern, especially modern fantasy, is a wonderful, wonderful genre. c; I'm not sure about playing actual full-on dragons as main characters, but I love having them in my rps as npc characters. Also, humans that are dragon shifters! Or Dragon riders! ouo Awesome stuff, there. But yes yes, I'd love to hear about your ideas. Please pm me, since I still can't start conversations due to being a new user. Booo. xD I also have a pretty interesting concept as far as dragon riders go, so yes, I hope to hear from you soon!

*HYSTERICAL CRYING*

WE are semi twins

ish

but just different enough to keep things interesting. I would really really really like to RP with you!

I am going to give you a link to my thread:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/looking-for-some-stuff-and-things.80295/

Which has a lot of my current ideas in it as well as a bit about myself. There are 2 more worked out ideas and a few random little bits.

One is modern one is 1940s the rest are bendy I like to work with my partners for plots so most are vague.

As for your thread Dark Fairy tales are my jam. Like taking an innocent story and making it twisted, wrong and trauma ridden, yes please!

Also , historical , modern , Historical fantasy are all things I would be willing to plot about with you. Intrigue and Mythology are also nice touches to things.

I'm love GOT, and the hunger games, though I am not super into fandom rp anymore, though I could get into a AU of Mockingjay for Peta and Katniss.

Okay, let me know what you think

PS:

After 24 hours and 10 posts your PM unlocks! From what I can tell you have the time and just need 3 more posts, the PM will unlock after that.

Nerdygeekflower said:
*HYSTERICAL CRYING*
WE are semi twins

ish

but just different enough to keep things interesting. I would really really really like to RP with you!

I am going to give you a link to my thread:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/looking-for-some-stuff-and-things.80295/

Which has a lot of my current ideas in it as well as a bit about myself. There are 2 more worked out ideas and a few random little bits.

One is modern one is 1940s the rest are bendy I like to work with my partners for plots so most are vague.

As for your thread Dark Fairy tales are my jam. Like taking an innocent story and making it twisted, wrong and trauma ridden, yes please!

Also , historical , modern , Historical fantasy are all things I would be willing to plot about with you. Intrigue and Mythology are also nice touches to things.

I'm love GOT, and the hunger games, though I am not super into fandom rp anymore, though I could get into a AU of Mockingjay for Peta and Katniss.

Okay, let me know what you think

PS:

After 24 hours and 10 posts your PM unlocks! From what I can tell you have the time and just need 3 more posts, the PM will unlock after that.
nO FRIEND DO NOT CRYYY

/bricked

Hello! Lovely to meet you. xD I'd love to write with you! I read your thread and it seems we have very similar writing ranges (I too fall into the 700~800ish word count) and similar requirements. c; I also live in the EST zone, and I'm usually on the evenings... perfect, really. xD

Yes! Twisted faery tales! Time to destroy childhoods everywhere, muahaha. >;3 I feel like we'll have a lot to consider, since we share a lot of the same genres. ;D

Oh yes, I'm aware, thank you. uwu I wasn't even at 24 hours early yesterday, and that's why I had to resort to spamming this thread/begging others to pm me. But no more! xD I'm still on my phone right now, because I have somewhere to go, but later in the evening I'll shoot you a pm. c; Make sure to brainstorm some stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back