• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ringing World. [Characters]

truthofself

resident problem child
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ringing w o r l d.love alarm.
1567046510_431_Discover-The-Real-Artist-Of-JoJo-As-The-Ringing-World%E2%80%99s-Illustrations-In-%E2%80%9CLove-Alarm%E2%80%9D.jpg
who are you, in this ringing world?
someone within ten meters loves you. have you downloaded love alarm? its an app the tells you when someone who has romantic feelings for you is near. you're now living in a ringing world, do you run, or do you ring for someone?

sheets are due the 21st.

requirments for your character(s).​
should be
  • of asian heritage. (if not, provide reason why they're in korea.)
  • of mature high school age (junior/senior)

what should be in your cs.
basics,, name, gender, age/grade, fc name. birthday.
personality,,
  • do they listen to their head or heart.
  • are they stoic or emotional?
  • passive, aggressive or assertive?
school info,, member of any clubs, their class (optional) other info you deem fit.
background,, jobs they have, relatives, living situation, be as in depth as possible.

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
“the psychotic, neurotic, closet case.”
[/div]​
    DIFFERENT.
    breaking hearts is easy, till you fall.

xx/xx/xxxx
    I live in a time, where peoples hearts ring. I was honestly, terrified when Minki downloaded the app onto my phone. As a trainee, I'm not supposed to have it. I know I'm not supposed to have it. But why was it so thrilling to still have it? To hear the rings from all the girls at school and on the street that knew my face, make it ring. I never liked girls, never have, never will. Shit, its weird to say it outloud. I'm Lim Mingyu, and I'm gay. Gods, I dont know why i let minki convince me to write this. idiot younger twins.

51153496_319548455572698_6458479726842014371_n.jpg
b64df5bd6f30b2d331d014e01e6c4a191321f794r1-479-479v2_hq.jpg
50536332_1897358147056300_7332586288918682392_n.jpg
53879250_2318882411717237_2378799708352575807_n.jpg
[/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hover over big photo

Last edited:
[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
“it hurts, a lot.”
[/div]​
    FAKING IT.
    just a happy facade

xx/xx/xxxx
    he asked me how i was today. for all the trash people talk about my brother i dont think they really know him. i know he's not the best person; a little abbrassive, a little bit rude, and maybe just self-centred. but ive seen him differently. all my life i was always in mingyus shadow. all my life, he did whatever he wanted and never got shit for it. all my life, i was deemed a disappointment. and it continues. i regret downloading love alarm on his phone. hearing it ring all the time, knowing he wont ever feel anything towards anyone who rings it. he's so lucky, so adored. why cant i have that? am i not attractive enough? talented enough? we're from the same family, we're twins. why am i always left in the dark?

tumblr_pn1fyiBCey1w9sgou_1280.jpg
66320707_157082065444238_4905480498701578441_n.jpg
tumblr_px5z1i7ht11y5pa3go1_400.png
tumblr_pm6zeyZfsD1sjipjm_540.jpg
[/div]

Last edited:
dumb and dumber reserved

Dumb (Kwon Jisung)
- 19 : Senior
- Bisexual
- Male
- fc: jeonghan

Jisung, described as a “ice prince” by peers, is a boy of few words. He doesn’t speak a lot nor smile, keeping his emotions in and not letting them out. People are often scared of him because when he does speak, it’s often something rude or just one word. He just doesn’t feel the need to get close to anyone other then his cousin.

He can be gentle and kind, getting called a “tsundere” by his cousin because he does enjoy doing nice things, he just always says it in a not so nice ways. He’s really affectionate though, you’ll always find him hugging on Taehyun’s arm or having an arm around him. He would do anything for the ones he loves.

School: He’s a straight A student who doesn’t do much studying, but really enjoys learning languages and excels in language classes. He’s in no clubs and sticks to only Taehyun.

Bio:
Jisung was born to a loving father and mother. His mother and her best friend got pregnant around the same time, giving birth to Taehyun and then Jisung just a month apart. The two grew up as essentially brothers, always together and hanging out. They were inseparable.

When he turned 10, his parents marriage fell through, his dad just up and leaving out of nowhere; taking most of the money with him. This left him and his stay at home mother at a loss. She soon got a job as a nanny but it wasn’t enough and they were evicted. So, they moved in with Taehyuns family, who were wealthy and had a large home. Jisung was ashamed for many years, and still is today, taking on any job he can to pay the family back for helping them.

Dumber (Lee Taehyun)
- 19 Senior
- Heterosexual
- Male
- fc bang Chan

Taehyun is very bubbly and kind

Last edited:
tumblr_plfck0RJmx1vfraiz_500.jpg

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧​

NAME: Zach Kang, Kang Minseok
GRADE: Senior
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
CRUSH(?): n/a
HOMETOWN: San Francisco
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Seoul
EXTRACURRICULARS: Swimming, Photography
PERSONALITY:
While Zach can come off as cold, distant, and sometimes rude, people don't take it that way. Because people admire him, girls like him, and he passes all his classes without trying, many people think he's cool and mysterious. He doesn't want people to like him, nor does he care if they do.

Zach grew up in California, where he had lots of friends, hobbies, and was generally a happy kid. It was some of his best childhood years, and he often wondered what it would've been like if he stayed. Unfortunately, his father's company wanted to move him back to Korea with the promise of a salary bump, which he accepted, so he had no choice but to go. He didn't want to leave his friends, but the idea of going to a whole new country excited him, as his parents had never taken him to Korea before. Not anticipating him to have trouble, they put him in a regular school instead of an international because he spoke Korean, and it was fine...for a few days.

Because he was still Korean and didn't have foreign charm of blonde hair or something new for them to gawk at, he was pushed around and seen as the odd one out. Of course, it was cliche but having acne, glasses, and seeming like a nerd didn't help his case. He got picked on because he said some words weird or with an American accent. He got picked on for being a know it all. He got picked on for anything. It got to the point that it was turning aggressive, laughing when he didn't know the right words or fumbled in front of the class. It took about six months of pleading and dealing with countless bullies for him to finally be put in an international school, where his life got much easier. One of the conditions being he had to choose an extra curricular to balance his grades with, which he ended up choosing swimming.

He continued swimming and actually became really good at it, despite having almost no passion for it. He stuck with it because it made his parents proud, but when his parents moved again to a different area, he found the international school had become an extra long commute. Now that he'd grown from the bulling, he decided to try to go back to a regular high school again, but unlike before, he seemed to turn heads in a different way. It was stupidly artificial, but now that he had no acne, chosen contacts over glasses, grown into his lanky arms, and put on some muscle from swimming, everything had changed. He was becoming popular, despite his clear distaste for fellow classmates, some who'd formally bullied him. Some who bullied others, but chose to worship him. He hated it. He didn't care if his app rung now. He didn't care when girls obviously pined over him. They were cruel, and he would never fall for any of them.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

coded by [color=#A0522D]@DeerPrince[/color]

“princess nutcase.”
[/div]​
    BROKEN.
    missing pieces to feel whole..

07/30/xxxx
    Its been two years since Yantians death. It's kind of lonely. Yanwei is always busy fucking around, Soojin and Ryujin are always busy with their jobs, and of course Sun and Heejin are too busy studying in China with our father to be here with me. Its just be a Misha, in our family home whilst everyone else is playing life. I don't like Korea, I dont like living with out Yantian. I miss my twin, more than anyone would understand.

299052994058201.jpg
GIFaAcHt_400x400.jpg
294966242035201.jpg
[/div]

Last edited:
“quote here”
[/div]​
    Philophobia
    I'm afraid love is just a word.

Fear of emotional attachment;
    fear of being in, or falling in love.

otMDbXj.jpg
2uRczqP.jpg
ifyvqrX.jpg
Z4f6CFp.jpg
[/div]

[div style="display: none;"]font callfont call[/div] [class name="bg"] --back: #fcfcfc; --bgcolor: #FFFFFF; --bordercolor: #ededed; --border: 1px solid var(--bordercolor); --font: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; --darktextcolor: #4a4a4a; --lighttextcolor: #969696; --bodytextcolor: #707070; background: var(--back); box-sizing: border-box; padding: 20px 0px; [/class] [class name="root"] font-smoothing: antialiased; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; width: 78%; padding-top: 45%; height: 0px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; position: relative; font-size: initial; [/class] [class name="root" maxWidth="600px"] width: calc(100% - 40px); padding: 0px; height: auto; [/class] [class name="flexContainer"] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 100%; top: 0px; bottom: 0px; left: 0px; right: 0px; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; align-content: center; justify-content: center; [/class] [class name="flexContainer" maxWidth="600px"] position: relative; display: block; height: auto; [/class] [class name="playerColumn"] flex: 1.75 0 0px; height: 100%; margin: 0px 2.5px; overflow: hidden; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: space-evenly; align-items: stretch; align-content: stretch; [/class] [class name="infoColumn"] flex: 1.3 0 0px; height: 100%; margin: 0px 2.5px; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: space-evenly; align-items: stretch; align-content: stretch; [/class] [class name="contentColumn"] flex: 2.5 0 0px; height: 100%; margin: 0px 2.5px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 2% 3%; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: space-between; align-items: stretch; align-content: stretch; [/class] [class name="contentColumn" maxWidth="600px"] height: 50vh; margin-top: 2vh; [/class] [class name="columnBoxStyling"] width: 100%; margin: 2.5px 0px; box-sizing: border-box; background: var(--bgcolor); border: var(--border); padding: 20px; position: relative; [/class] [class name="lineDivider"] width: 100%; height: 1px; background-color: var(--bordercolor); font-size: 0px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name="lineDivider" maxWidth="600px"] margin: 5px 0px; [/class] [class name="albumImageContainer"] flex: 0 0 0px; [/class] [class name="albumImage"] width: 100%; height: 0px; padding-top: 100%; background: var(--albumimage); overflow: hidden; font-size: 0px; [/class] [class name="playerBox"] flex: 0 0 auto; [/class] [class name="playerBox" maxWidth="600px"] display: none; margin: 0px; [/class] [class name="progressBar"] height: 3px; width: 100%; background: var(--bordercolor); position: relative; display: block; [/class] [class name="progressDone"] height: 100%; width: 28%; background: var(--accentcolor); font-size: 0px; [/class] [class name="musicPlayerContainer"] display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; align-content: center; margin: auto; margin-top: 2vh; width: 95%; [/class] [class name="playBtn"] flex: 0 0 4vh; background: var(--accentcolor); border-radius: 50%; margin: 0px 8px; height: 4vh; width: 4vh; padding: 0px; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align: center; justify-content: center; [/class] [class name="playBtnFA"] color: var(--bgcolor); transform: scale(.8, 1); transform-origin: 70% 0%; font-size: 1.5vh; line-height: 1em; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name="playTxtContainer"] margin: 0px 8px; flex: 1 0 0px; font-size: initial; font-family: var(--font); text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name="playTitle"] font-weight: bold; font-size: 1.8vh; color: var(--darktextcolor); line-height: 1em; white-space: nowrap; [/class] [class name="playAlbum"] font-size: 1.25vh; color: var(--lighttextcolor); letter-spacing: .07em; line-height: 1.1em; white-space: nowrap; [/class] [class name="albumsContainer"] flex: 1 0 auto; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: space-evenly; align-items: stretch; align-content: stretch; font-size: initial; [/class] [class name="albumRowContainer"] display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; font-size: 1.35vh; line-height: .9em; font-family: var(--font); width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px 7.5%; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name="albumFave"] display: inline-block; color: var(--bgcolor); text-shadow: -1px 0 var(--accentcolor), 0 1px var(--accentcolor), 1px 0 var(--accentcolor), 0 -1px var(--accentcolor); margin-right: 15px; font-size: .9em; cursor: pointer; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name="albumFave" state="hover"] color: var(--accentcolor); [/class] [class name="albumFaveSelect"] color: var(--bordercolor); transition: all .4s ease-in-out; text-shadow: -1px 0 var(--bordercolor), 0 1px var(--bordercolor), 1px 0 var(--bordercolor), 0 -1px var(--bordercolor); [/class] [class name="albumName"] display: inline-block; color: var(--darktextcolor); font-weight: bold; margin-right: 15px; cursor: pointer; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name="albumName" state="hover"] color: var(--accentcolor); [/class] [class name="albumYear"] display: inline-block; color: var(--lighttextcolor); [/class] [class name="infoContainer"] flex: 0 0 auto; [/class] [class name="infoRowContainer"] display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: center; font-size: .7em; line-height: .9em; font-family: var(--font); width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 3px 7.5%; overflow: hidden; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name="infoField"] flex: 2 0 0px; font-weight: bold; color: var(--accentcolor); [/class] [class name="infoAnswer"] flex: 4 0 0px; color: var(--lighttextcolor); margin-left: 15px; [/class] [class name="infoLine"] margin: 6px 0px; [/class] [class name="smHandle"] flex: 0 0 auto; text-align: center; font-size: 2.25vh; font-family: var(--font); font-weight: bold; line-height: .9em; color: var(--accentcolor); [/class] [class name="smHandle" maxWidth="600px"] display: none; margin: 0px; [/class] [class name="infoImageContainer"] flex: 1 0 0px; overflow: hidden; position: relative; [/class] [class name="infoImageContainer" maxWidth="600px"] display: none; margin: 0px; [/class] [class name="infoImage"] position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 20px; height: calc(100% - 40px); width: calc(100% - 40px);ants [/class] [class name="bwImage"] position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; display: block; font-size: 0px; height: 100%; width: 100%; background: var(--bwimage); [/class] [class name="bigName"] width: 100%; font-family: var(--font); color: var(--darktextcolor); font-weight: bold; margin: 2.5px; font-size: 5vh; line-height: 1em; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name="btnContainer"] width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0% 15% 0% 7%; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; margin: 2.5px 0px; [/class] [class name="btn"] flex: 1 0 auto; padding: 5px; font-size: 1.5vh; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px 2.5px; background-color: var(--accentcolor); text-transform: uppercase; font-family: var(--font); color: var(--bgcolor); text-align: center; cursor: pointer; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name="btn" state="hover"] background-color: var(--lighttextcolor); [/class] [class name="contentAreaContainer"] flex: 1 0 0px; width: 100%; margin: 2.5px; margin-top: 3vh; overflow: hidden; position: relative; [/class] [class name="contentArea"] position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; overflow: hidden; height: 100%; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: initial; background: var(--back); pointer-events: auto; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name="scrollbox"] display: block; overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; height: 100%; width: 100%; padding-right: 250px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: .8em; color: var(--bodytextcolor); line-height: 1.5em; [/class] [class name="p"] display: block; margin-bottom: .85em; width: 100%; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name="pDivider"] height: 1px; margin: 2em 5% 2em 5%; overflow: hidden; background: var(--accentcolor); border-bottom: 2px solid var(--bordercolor); [/class] [class name="hideTab"] opacity: 0; pointer-events: none; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name="select"] font-weight: bold; color: var(--accentcolor); display: inline; [/class] [class name="selectBreak"] display: inline; margin: 0px 10px; color: var(--bordercolor); [/class] [class name="selectGroup"] display: inline-block; [/class] [class name="teal"] --accentcolor: #5aa7ae; --albumimage: var(--accentcolor) url(https://i.imgur.com/7WUr7Wu.jpg) center center/cover; --bwimage: var(--bordercolor) url(https://i.imgur.com/vqpmU7T.jpg) 83% center/cover; [/class] [class name="red"] --accentcolor: #D84E60; --albumimage: var(--accentcolor) url(https://i.imgur.com/tQBCNvb.jpg) center center/cover; --bwimage: var(--bordercolor) url(https://i.imgur.com/xOt9X2z.jpg) center center/cover; [/class] [class name="purple"] --accentcolor: #B68FC0; --albumimage: var(--accentcolor) url(https://i.imgur.com/1h3NCdn.jpg) center center/cover; --bwimage: var(--bordercolor) url(https://i.imgur.com/u6zS0tq.jpg) center center/cover; [/class] [script class="bg" version="2"] (= num (randomInt 1 4)) (if (== num 1) (addClass "teal" "bg")) (if (== num 2) (addClass "purple" "bg")) (if (== num 4) (= num 3)) (if (== num 3) (addClass "red" "bg")) [/script] [script class="albumName" on="click" version="2"] (addClass "hideTab" "contentArea") (removeClass "albumFaveSelect" "albumFave") (= current (index (split (getText) "#") 0)) (removeClass "hideTab" (+ current "Tab")) (addClass "albumFaveSelect" (+ current "F")) [/script] [div class="bg"] [div class="root"] [div class="flexContainer"] [div class="playerColumn"] [div class="columnBoxStyling albumImageContainer"] [div class="albumImage"]mac[/div] [/div] [div class="columnBoxStyling playerBox"] [div class="progressBar"] [div class="progressDone"]mac[/div] [/div] [div class="musicPlayerContainer"] [div class="playBtn"] [div class="playBtnFA"][/div] [/div] [div class="playTxtContainer"] [div class="playTitle"]nocturnal[/div] [div class="playAlbum"]kim seongjin[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="columnBoxStyling albumsContainer"] [div class="albumRowContainer "] [div class="albumFave perF albumFaveSelect"][/div] [div class="albumName"]per[div style="display: none;"]#[/div]sonality[/div] [div class="albumYear"]2018[/div] [/div] [div class="lineDivider"]mac[/div] [div class="albumRowContainer"] [div class="albumFave bioF"][/div] [div class="albumName"]bio[div style="display: none;"]#[/div]graphy[/div] [div class="albumYear"]2018[/div] [/div] [div class="lineDivider"]mac[/div] [div class="albumRowContainer"] [div class="albumFave miscF"][/div] [div class="albumName"]misc[div style="display: none;"]#[/div]ellaneous[/div] [div class="albumYear"]2017[/div] [/div] [div class="lineDivider"]mac[/div] [div class="albumRowContainer"] [div class="albumFave relF"][/div] [div class="albumName"]rel[div style="display: none;"]#[/div]ationships[/div] [div class="albumYear"]2016[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="infoColumn"] [div class="columnBoxStyling infoContainer"] [div class="infoRowContainer"] [div class="infoField"]name[/div] [div class="infoAnswer"]kim seongjin[/div] [/div] [div class="lineDivider infoLine"]mac[/div] [div class="infoRowContainer"] [div class="infoField"]alias[/div] [div class="infoAnswer"]roki[/div] [/div] [div class="lineDivider infoLine"]mac[/div] [div class="infoRowContainer"] [div class="infoField"]gender[/div] [div class="infoAnswer"]cismale[/div] [/div] [div class="lineDivider infoLine"]mac[/div] [div class="infoRowContainer"] [div class="infoField"]age[/div] [div class="infoAnswer"]eighteen (18)[/div] [/div] [div class="lineDivider infoLine"]mac[/div] [div class="infoRowContainer"] [div class="infoField"]d.o.b.[/div] [div class="infoAnswer"]february 29[/div] [/div] [div class="lineDivider infoLine"]mac[/div] [div class="infoRowContainer"] [div class="infoField"]year[/div] [div class="infoAnswer"]fourth[/div] [/div] [div class="lineDivider infoLine"]mac[/div] [div class="infoRowContainer"] [div class="infoField"]club[/div] [div class="infoAnswer"]none[/div] [/div] [div class="lineDivider infoLine"]mac[/div] [div class="infoRowContainer"] [div class="infoField"]fc[/div] [div class="infoAnswer"]jin yonghoon[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="columnBoxStyling infoImageContainer"] [div class="infoImage"] [div class="bwImage"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="columnBoxStyling smHandle"] _seongroki [/div] [/div] [div class="contentColumn"] [div class="bigName"]kim seongjin[/div] [div class="btnContainer"] [div class="btn"]follow[/div] [div class="btn"]favorite[/div] [/div] [div class="contentAreaContainer"] [div class="contentArea perTab"] [div class="scrollbox"] [div class="p"] Aside from his height, Seongjin isn't one to stand out in a crowd. He's content to stay in the background, minding his own business writing lyrics into his notebook or listening to music. That being said, he isn't averse to company. He doesn't start a conversation, but doesn't mind keeping it going once begun. Most people's impression of him is of someone who's content to free wheel through life - and they aren't completely wrong about that. [/div] [div class="p"] Despite the initial distance the musician sets, he's physically affectionate once the first barrier's broken down. Seongjin can often be found clinging onto or leaning against anyone he knows, seemingly without thought. This, however, does little to mitigate the emotional distance he sets in his romantic relationships. Frankly, Seongjin himself doesn't realize how guarded he is once feelings stray away from the platonic. [/div] [div class="p"] Hilariously enough, Seongjin is probably the last to realize if his own feelings have turned romantic. The few relationships he's had, it was always the other party who initiated. He always interpreted it as simple friendly curiosity - one that would disappear just as quickly as it came to him. [/div] [div class="pDivider"] [/div] [div class="p" style="text-transform: uppercase; font-size: .85em; text-align: center; color: var(--lighttextcolor);"] [div class="selectGroup"] head [div class="select"]heart[/div] [/div] [div class="selectBreak"]|[/div] [div class="selectGroup"] stoic [div class="select"]emotional[/div] [/div] [div class="selectBreak"]|[/div] [div class="selectGroup"] [div class="select"]passive[/div] aggressive assertive [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="contentArea bioTab hideTab"] [div class="scrollbox"] [div class="p"] Seongjin grew up in a fairly happy family - with a small twist. Though his parents were married, the union was not born out of love. Rather, it was born out of a lack of love. A strictly platonic relationship exists between Seongjin's mother and father. While both refuse to wallow in the bitterness of failed partnerships, they can't help but impart on their singular child to be wary of romance and infatuation. He doesn't realize it himself, but it's why Seongjin's reluctant to acknowledge feelings of love. [/div] [div class="p"] Growing up, Seongjin was constantly surrounded by music and art. His parents ran a cafe that during weekend nights, became a casual gathering spot for indie artists curated by Seongjin's mother. As a child, he would often sneak down Friday nights, sitting on the stairs that led up to the family's apartment and listening in on the performances. [/div] [div class="p"] His mother finally took notice of his budding curiosity after she'd caught him doing it two nights in a row. The very next day, she pulled him to the upright piano in the cafe and began teaching him the beauty of notes and music. This interest grew the more he learnt. With the condition that he could keep passing his classes on his own, he was enrolled into music classes instead of the cram schools his peers were forced into. [/div] [div class="p"] Eventually, Seongjin requested to leave his music classes. He realized he had much more interest in the styles of music his parents showcased at the cafe rather than the classical he was being taught. By middle school, he was offering to work part-time after classes just so he would have more time to himself up in his room. Until now this set-up continues, with Seongjin forgoing clubs altogether so he can delve deeper into his personal musical journey. [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="contentArea miscTab hideTab"] [div class="scrollbox"] [div class="p"] misc [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="contentArea relTab hideTab"] [div class="scrollbox"] [div class="p"] relationships [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Kim Baekjo | 18 | February 1 (DOB) | Male | Bisexual | Kim Seokwoo (sf9)
220BC5D9-B241-458F-996B-EFBCEF13C71E.jpeg
Persona
Personality: Baekjo is highly independent and comes across as confident and almost egotistical. But he uses it to shield himself from his emotional self the only his parents know about. He's easily vulnerable and does this best to hide it by pushing people away and not establishing close relations with those around him. He uses flirtation and recently, hook ups as a way to cope with his issues. Though as he matured he's been doing it less frequently, however he's still a slave to his impulses.
Head or Heart: Heart
Stoic or Emotional: Emotional
Passive, Agressive, or Assertive: Assertive

School info
Member of the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu club, class 3-f

Background
Bio: Baekjo was born into a middle class family as an only child. Growing up he had a healthy relationship with his parents until they divorced when he was 13 and they fell out of love. From that point he didn't know how to cope. He didn't have any close friends so he couldn't find any console with them since he felt they shouldn't be bothered with his own trivial emotional issues. He did his best to appear the confident person he always was in school, he did decent in school and was considered one of the most attractive in middle school. He would always flirt with the girls who had interest in him and spend time making out with them, as he started to question his sexuality he started to hit on guys, having about a dozen relationships under his belt for . He's been known to be with people for a week to a couple months, putting no to little effort for most of his relationships until he came across Hae Minjoo, a girl who was only a year his junior. She knew about his antics when they were a couple weeks into their relationship. She scolded him about how he would throw vulnerable people into an empty void to fill Baekjo’s desires, not really caring for them and how much of a scum he was for making his partners do what he wanted, not making time for them or even learning things about him. So Minjoo left him, giving Baekjo a lot of time to reflect during his junior year of high school. He pondered and contemplated a lot on his behavior. He really wanted to talk to Minjoo cause she was the only one who confronted him and looked into his soul and maybe she could help her. But right now he was no longer the confident casanova he once was. He was more quiet and more mindful of his actions.

Hae Minjoo | 17 | December 24 | Female | Pansexual | Heejin (Loona)
92516C52-3725-4726-BD09-DA0ED66A6C0B.jpegPersona
Hae Minjoo is a free spirit and is very cheerful, lifting the spirits of those around her. She can be pretty lazy sometimes, actually all the time. She tends to procrastinate more than she should due to the fact that she likes to be on social media and play on her pc. While she may seem a free spirit she doesn’t like getting walked on, something she got from her mother. She always made sure no one got in her lane or crossed her boundaries. She always stands up for herself when need be and won’t compromise unless she has to. But despite her outstandish behavior she’s a good person, doing what she can to help her friends and offer advice whenever necessary. She spreads love whenever she can without expecting anything in return.
Head or Heart: Head
Stoic or Emotional: Emotional
Passive, Agressive, or Assertive: Assertive

School Activities
Class 3-f

Bio
Minjoo was born middle class to a pretty humble family. Her father was an accountant and her mother was a street food vendor. Kimbap and homemade ramen was her specialty and she would get found business. Minjoo and her parents did their best to be together whenever they can as they were all busy with their respected occupations. Life at home was very healthy and showed when she was at school, she was always willing to participate and help her classmates get ahead when she could. She volunteered to tutor a few kids in middle school and was pretty well liked. However her status drew unwanted attention from bullies and Minjoo’s free spirited self would dissipate as she would grow depressed from physical and verbal abuse in school. She was pretty trusting towards her parents about her issues and she brought up her situation to her parents, her dad told her to not let them walk over her and that she should not let anyone get away with harassing her. Her mother told her the same thing but also told her not to get into more pain compared to what she already was in.

Minjoo would experience a transition when the same bullies tormented her on her way home from school. Without thinking she threw a hard punch at one of the girls who wouldn’t let her be which was already enough to send a message. Since then she hasn’t relied on anyone else for much, she did maintain healthy platonic relationships but felt things were dull so she got love alarm to eventually meet someone and maybe have someone to share her feelings with.

At the time her eye was on Kim Baekjo, she has a few classes with him and knew of him in her early high school years and seeing how he presented himself he was pretty handsome to say the least. She was happy to find out he felt the same way and things were ok for about a week. For the first week, Baekjo would text her good morning and tell her how pretty she was and even making out a few times after school. Eventually one of Minjoo’s classmates knew that the two were dating and warned her that Baekjo was a womanizer. She barely knew the girl so she didn’t really heed her warning. But Minjoo would see what she meant as Baekjo started to grow distant from her, not wanting to hang out when she wanted to, going to places that Baekjo enjoyed, and always doing things he wanted. After about two and a half weeks in their relationship, Minjoo confronted Baekjo and talked down to him, saying how selfish he was, disregarding her needs, and not even thinking of her. She told him that all his relationships were just band aids to whatever issues he had and that he was using people for his own benefit. Since then Minjoo never talked to Baekjo and decided to put off dating for a while. She powered down her love alarm and started to dedicate time to her studies and friendships.

[class=variables] cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; --color: #cd5c5c; [/class] [class=codeContainer] width: 400px; height: 410px; margin: auto; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: space-between; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=codeContainer maxWidth=450px] width: 350px; [/class] [class=top] width: 400px; height: 95px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; align-items: flex-end; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class name=top maxWidth=450px] width: 350px; [/class] [class=name] color: transparent; font-size: 70px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 2px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: var(--color); letter-spacing: -2px; height: 60px; line-height: 0.9; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=name maxWidth=450px] font-size: 65px; line-height: 1; width: 210px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; color: var(--color); [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=tabsContainer] width: 160px; height: 40px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; align-items: flex-end; [/class] [class name=tabsContainer maxWidth=450px] width: 140px; [/class] [class=tab] height: 20px; width: 20px; border: 2px solid var(--color); border-radius: 50%; transition: 0.5s; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/class] [class=tabInner] height: 10px; width: 10px; border: 2px solid var(--color); border-radius: 50%; transition: 0.5s; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=selected] background-color: var(--color); opacity: 1; [/class] [class=container] height: 300px; width: 390px; position: relative; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=container maxWidth=450px] width: 350px; [/class] [class=content] height: 300px; width: 400px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; position: absolute; transition: 0.5s; font-size: 12px; [/class] [class name=content maxWidth=450px] width: 350px; [/class] [class=show] z-index: 1; opacity: 1; [/class] [class=imgHome] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/d20f9dfd295cc9a2027113dd43615b29/7b8afecc1f9030f0-62/s640x960/1b49c3f2c0828cde206e334608fe04d6b6079fb5.jpg'); background-size: cover; height: 150px; width: 150px; [/class] [class=textHome] font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 200px; [/class] [class=title] font-weight: 900; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; font-size: 16px; [/class] [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; background-color: var(--color); text-transform: uppercase; color: white; [/class] [class=imgSmallContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly; margin: 10px 10px; [/class] [class=imgSmall] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 80% 50%; filter: saturate(100%); [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 40px; width: 100%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=indent] display: inline-block; width: 20px; height: 1px; [/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] addClass show tabInner01 [/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] removeClass show tabInner01 [/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] addClass show tabInner02 [/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] removeClass show tabInner02 [/script] [script class=tab03 on=mouseenter] addClass show tabInner03 [/script] [script class=tab03 on=mouseleave] removeClass show tabInner03 [/script] [script class=tab04 on=mouseenter] addClass show tabInner04 [/script] [script class=tab04 on=mouseleave] removeClass show tabInner04 [/script] [script class=tab05 on=mouseenter] addClass show tabInner05 [/script] [script class=tab05 on=mouseleave] removeClass show tabInner05 [/script] [script class=name on=click] removeClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner04 removeClass selected tabInner05 addClass show contentHome removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 removeClass show content05 [/script] [script class=tab01 on=click] addClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner04 removeClass selected tabInner05 addClass show content01 removeClass show contentHome removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 removeClass show content05 [/script] [script class=tab02 on=click] addClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner04 removeClass selected tabInner05 addClass show content02 removeClass show contentHome removeClass show content01 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 removeClass show content05 [/script] [script class=tab03 on=click] addClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner04 removeClass selected tabInner05 addClass show content03 removeClass show contentHome removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content04 removeClass show content05 [/script] [script class=tab04 on=click] addClass selected tabInner04 removeClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner05 addClass show content04 removeClass show contentHome removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content05 [/script] [script class=tab05 on=click] addClass selected tabInner05 removeClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner04 addClass show content05 removeClass show contentHome removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 [/script] [div class=variables] [div class=codeContainer] [div class=top] [div class=name]invidia[div class=tabBar][/div][/div] [div class=tabsContainer] [div class="tab tab01"][div class="tabInner tabInner01"][/div][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][div class="tabInner tabInner02"][/div][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][div class="tabInner tabInner03"][/div][/div] [div class="tab tab04"][div class="tabInner tabInner04"][/div][/div] [div class="tab tab05"][div class="tabInner tabInner05"][/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=container] [div class="content contentHome show" style="display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between;"] [div class=imgHome][/div] [div class=textHome] han sooyoung [/div] [/div] [div class="content content01"] [div class=scroll] [div class=title]han sooyoung[/div] [div class=imgSmallContainer] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/4ed3051907f2572b2656c13eac6fa5bb/tumblr_inline_po1g813B2y1s4x1ll_540.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/f03c3645f3070f62fa2988a067222211/tumblr_inline_po1g81lvX61s4x1ll_540.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/cb4c86d8247d18e03f5c1a4030456cf3/tumblr_inline_po1gd1tzfy1s4x1ll_1280.gif');"][/div] [/div] [div class=block]name[/div] han sooyung
[div class=block]gender[/div] cisfemale.
[div class=block]age[/div] eighteen.
[div class=block]d.o.b[/div] november 30.
[div class=block]year[/div] fourth.
[div class=block]club[/div] none.
[div class=block]fc[/div] jang yeeun. [/div] [/div] [div class="content content02"] [div class=scroll] [div class=title]APPEARANCE[/div] [div class=imgSmallContainer] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/25e26ead475d7d0bce58439d3992d830/tumblr_inline_po1g4srglz1s4x1ll_540.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/0a5754e72c81e1985e20c85c3cac8488/tumblr_inline_po1g4wnI1J1s4x1ll_540.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/5ae8a46908bd152f54205988d716741b/tumblr_inline_po1g4sJ3iM1s4x1ll_540.gif');"][/div] [/div] [div class=block]height[/div] 5'4"
[div class=block]weight[/div] 48kgs.
[div class=block]complexion[/div] pale.
[div class=block]hair[/div] black as night.
[div class=block]eyes[/div] hazel.
[/div] [/div] [div class="content content03"] [div class=scroll] [div class=title]PERSONA[/div] [div class=imgSmallContainer] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/9a148901f576f237783baaf694a02dc6/tumblr_inline_po1gd7P7CC1s4x1ll_1280.gif'); background-position: 30% 50%;"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/30aba21cf473f0e5a14dc749c0c43fd1/tumblr_inline_po1gd8iTkM1s4x1ll_1280.gif'); background-position: 30% 50%;"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/36cef39c5b9ab9443b379ea64ca059f3/tumblr_inline_po1gdh61Qm1s4x1ll_1280.gif'); background-position: 30% 50%;"][/div] [/div] [div class=block]personality[/div] han sooyoung cares deeply for appearances. she wants everyone attention on her. she wants everyone to look up to her. she's willing to do what it takes to get it and is usually done by lying. she is a pathological liar. she would lie in order to look cool. she would lie in order to be liked. even if she has no idea what they're talking about. the lies started small until it grew and grew. sooyoung would do whatever it takes to make others believe in facade that she has created and so far, no one has been questioning about it.

by nature, she is naturally petty and jealous. she could get in arguments for the most petty reasons that it could give the impression that she's a war-freak. she is not afraid to speak her mind that it becomes easy to misunderstand her. she easily falls prey to her emotions and does not seem to brightest that can make others smarter than take advantage of her. despite her flaws, she is a hardworker and dedicated to the things she care about- though they tend to be displaced. she is passionate in her love and willing to do whatever she can to make the person fall for her.

[div class=block]head or heart?[/div] heart.
[div class=block]emotional or stoic?[/div] pretends to be stoic, is actually emotional.
[div class=block]passive or aggressive or assertive? [/div] aggressive
[div class=block]likes[/div] designer clothing, expensive things, money, attention, popularity, handsome guys
[div class=block]dislikes[/div] poverty, being ignored, sweets, people finding out the truth
[/div] [/div] [div class="content content04"] [div class=scroll] [div class=title]BACKGROUND[/div] [div class=imgSmallContainer] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/bf52e0f637689e4124695bde8bae842b/tumblr_inline_po1gd3P0RO1s4x1ll_1280.gif'); background-position: 50% 50%;"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/a5956dde2e104387a7c7a37162d39287/tumblr_inline_po1gd4mqW61s4x1ll_1280.gif'); background-position: 50% 50%;"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/a6c868a63d0e8e25d1a3e434de894b6e/tumblr_inline_po1gcytw2r1s4x1ll_1280.gif'); background-position: 50% 50%;"][/div] [/div] [div class=block]background[/div] once long ago, sooyung's family was rich who owned businesses. not enough to be of those upper class wealthy families but they were at least comparably more wealthy in their neighborhood. however the company had eventually faced a crisis that eventually landed them bankruptcy.

by the time, sooyoung has developed consciousness- their lifestyle was a far cry from what they had before. her mother had continuously had been talking to her about the good old days. the time when people looked up to her as the wife of a ceo. the days when she could spend money without worrying too much. then she would darken and talk about the situation now. how people laugh behind her back. how they whispered that they had used to be wealthy but now they degraded into this. she would often cite to her daughter the importance of wealth and appearances in the world.

eventually, her mother could not take it anymore. she eventually left them for a wealthier man. this further cemented the idea on sooyoung that her mother would have never left if they were wealthy. she had started having delusions that she was still a daughter of a wealthy ceo and not one that of a failed businessman. which exactly what she had started to portray. she would often act as a chaebol despite the fact that it couldn't be the furthest thing from the truth. her father loves her deeply and tries to give her what she wants but in reality is unable to support her supposedly wealthy lifestyle or taste without further going into debt. [/div] [/div] [div class="content content05"] [div class=scroll] [div class=title]RELATIONSHIPS[/div] [div class=imgSmallContainer] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/587848b3b6c51eb6257c29bf8ea36627/tumblr_inline_po1gfv6aCz1s4x1ll_540.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/7f36ced17ff5bbb8990191a9853d9881/tumblr_inline_po1getoBC01s4x1ll_1280.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/f71cfd80aaede8f74edee5d332d92d86/tumblr_inline_po1gexpIwj1s4x1ll_1280.gif');"][/div] [/div] [div class=block]input[/div] output.
[div class=block]list of something[/div]
[div class=indent][/div]→ input ; description.

[div class=block]input[/div] output. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

[class=variables] cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; --color: #c78c2e; [/class] [class=codeContainer] width: 400px; height: 410px; margin: auto; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: space-between; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=codeContainer maxWidth=450px] width: 350px; [/class] [class=top] width: 400px; height: 95px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; align-items: flex-end; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class name=top maxWidth=450px] width: 350px; [/class] [class=name] color: transparent; font-size: 70px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 2px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: var(--color); letter-spacing: -2px; height: 60px; line-height: 0.9; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class name=name maxWidth=450px] font-size: 65px; line-height: 1; width: 210px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; color: var(--color); [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=tabsContainer] width: 160px; height: 40px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; align-items: flex-end; [/class] [class name=tabsContainer maxWidth=450px] width: 140px; [/class] [class=tab] height: 20px; width: 20px; border: 2px solid var(--color); border-radius: 50%; transition: 0.5s; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/class] [class=tabInner] height: 10px; width: 10px; border: 2px solid var(--color); border-radius: 50%; transition: 0.5s; opacity: 0; [/class] [class=selected] background-color: var(--color); opacity: 1; [/class] [class=container] height: 300px; width: 390px; position: relative; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=container maxWidth=450px] width: 350px; [/class] [class=content] height: 300px; width: 400px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0; position: absolute; transition: 0.5s; font-size: 12px; [/class] [class name=content maxWidth=450px] width: 350px; [/class] [class=show] z-index: 1; opacity: 1; [/class] [class=imgHome] background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/4e740f3016f2c3e57feea944cb82192f/tumblr_pxzu7xcIMz1yvi9ygo1_250.png'); background-size: cover; height: 150px; width: 150px; [/class] [class=textHome] font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 200px; [/class] [class=title] font-weight: 900; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; font-size: 16px; [/class] [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; background-color: var(--color); text-transform: uppercase; color: white; [/class] [class=imgSmallContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly; margin: 10px 10px; [/class] [class=imgSmall] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 80% 50%; filter: saturate(100%); [/class] [class=scroll] overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 40px; width: 100%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=indent] display: inline-block; width: 20px; height: 1px; [/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] addClass show tabInner01 [/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] removeClass show tabInner01 [/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] addClass show tabInner02 [/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] removeClass show tabInner02 [/script] [script class=tab03 on=mouseenter] addClass show tabInner03 [/script] [script class=tab03 on=mouseleave] removeClass show tabInner03 [/script] [script class=tab04 on=mouseenter] addClass show tabInner04 [/script] [script class=tab04 on=mouseleave] removeClass show tabInner04 [/script] [script class=tab05 on=mouseenter] addClass show tabInner05 [/script] [script class=tab05 on=mouseleave] removeClass show tabInner05 [/script] [script class=name on=click] removeClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner04 removeClass selected tabInner05 addClass show contentHome removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 removeClass show content05 [/script] [script class=tab01 on=click] addClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner04 removeClass selected tabInner05 addClass show content01 removeClass show contentHome removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 removeClass show content05 [/script] [script class=tab02 on=click] addClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner04 removeClass selected tabInner05 addClass show content02 removeClass show contentHome removeClass show content01 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 removeClass show content05 [/script] [script class=tab03 on=click] addClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner04 removeClass selected tabInner05 addClass show content03 removeClass show contentHome removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content04 removeClass show content05 [/script] [script class=tab04 on=click] addClass selected tabInner04 removeClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner05 addClass show content04 removeClass show contentHome removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content05 [/script] [script class=tab05 on=click] addClass selected tabInner05 removeClass selected tabInner01 removeClass selected tabInner02 removeClass selected tabInner03 removeClass selected tabInner04 addClass show content05 removeClass show contentHome removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 [/script] [div class=variables] [div class=codeContainer] [div class=top] [div class=name]goddess[div class=tabBar][/div][/div] [div class=tabsContainer] [div class="tab tab01"][div class="tabInner tabInner01"][/div][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][div class="tabInner tabInner02"][/div][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][div class="tabInner tabInner03"][/div][/div] [div class="tab tab04"][div class="tabInner tabInner04"][/div][/div] [div class="tab tab05"][div class="tabInner tabInner05"][/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=container] [div class="content contentHome show" style="display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between;"] [div class=imgHome][/div] [div class=textHome] NANA
the virtual goddess
[/div] [/div] [div class="content content01"] [div class=scroll] [div class=title]requisite.[/div] [div class=imgSmallContainer] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/09bb7024c95e34b9fc7cc4dbf4a33e13/tumblr_inline_pc16umcYRa1sxwtmo_540.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/e445e1e33fb5b1f4a469bf999a588d68/tumblr_inline_pc16ttsaLp1sxwtmo_540.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/a0cf83cd006c8727a76772f3480f2d09/tumblr_inline_pc16umFvv11sxwtmo_540.gif');"][/div] [/div] [div class=block]name[/div] kang naeun
[div class=block]gender[/div] cisfemale.
[div class=block]age[/div] eighteen.
[div class=block]d.o.b[/div] july 19
[div class=block]year[/div] fourth.
[div class=block]club[/div] none.
[div class=block]fc[/div] myoui mina. [/div] [/div] [div class="content content02"] [div class=scroll] [div class=title]APPEARANCE[/div] [div class=imgSmallContainer] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/72df1cd6fbc071c950a481abd233faf9/tumblr_inline_pc16tdqQzg1sxwtmo_1280.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/60d0ab37cf69d1ee0935cfdf51036b1a/tumblr_inline_pc16tdWrbf1sxwtmo_1280.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/2b3db9096196297a07cf7d402adcff8c/tumblr_inline_pc16tf1iOx1sxwtmo_540.gif');"][/div] [/div] [div class=block]height[/div] 5'6"
[div class=block]weight[/div] 48kgs.
[div class=block]complexion[/div] fair.
[div class=block]hair[/div] prone to changes, currently brown.
[div class=block]eyes[/div] dark brown.
[/div] [/div] [div class="content content03"] [div class=scroll] [div class=title]PERSONA[/div] [div class=imgSmallContainer] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/34cf5425a0d25b3f6719756ebfd9f835/tumblr_inline_pc16ufuYGL1sxwtmo_540.gif'); background-position: 30% 50%;"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/631b4d5539ad92c5efe0ec7eb87cf9fc/tumblr_inline_pc16uudEHg1sxwtmo_540.gif'); background-position: 30% 50%;"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/04d3a333a433f3617f31d678144d331c/tumblr_inline_pc16toEgrH1sxwtmo_540.gif'); background-position: 30% 50%;"][/div] [/div] [div class=block]personality[/div] Naeun is an extremely cynical individual. She views the world with a glass half empty perspective. She thinks that humanity is past saving and despises the fact that she's a human as well. This way of thinking makes her dislike interactions with most of the human race as she dislikes the hypocrisy, herself included. She only interacts and actually likes a small number of people who she views are not bad. She cannot relate with the interests of most her age which makes her struggle further when interacting with them, though this does not seem to apply via screen.

Despite her cynicism, she cares greatly especially for the world that they live in and everything in it- asides humans. She's very conscientious. She makes sure to care for the environment in her own small ways such as disposing her trash properly and she adores animals. Naeun is an extreme foodie and nerd. She immerses herself in various interests online in different games, books, comics- you name it. Which is why it is not a shock for her to be extremely well-read and well-versed in different areas. She has an extreme curiosity and fails to see everything else when she's immersed. However, she is an extremely lazy individual when it's not related.

[div class=block]head or heart?[/div] head.
[div class=block]emotional or stoic?[/div] stoic.
[div class=block]passive or aggressive or assertive? [/div] assertive.
[div class=block]likes[/div] food, games, comics, novels, online shopping, sleeping, staying at home.
[div class=block]dislikes[/div] people, social interaction, leaving home, work, salesclerks following you around
[/div] [/div] [div class="content content04"] [div class=scroll] [div class=title]BACKGROUND[/div] [div class=imgSmallContainer] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/9d6e88e452fa6eecf856755c7a0f1ad0/tumblr_inline_pc16udFEAk1sxwtmo_540.gif'); background-position: 50% 50%;"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/744c21446582f3bc45166f1ecdf96aaa/tumblr_inline_pc16vjrmNh1sxwtmo_540.gif'); background-position: 50% 50%;"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/586e3410f721fd297f3da5c8f1948584/tumblr_inline_pc16veNZXk1sxwtmo_540.gif'); background-position: 50% 50%;"][/div] [/div] [div class=block]background[/div] Nana is a daughter to two doctors which gave her a more than comfortable lifestyle. Since she was young, she had an insatiable curiosity and would always have her head buried in books. It was in the middle of reading history books at the age of ten and watching the news that she had decided that humanity was extremely stupid and was doomed to be extinct. No matter what people would do, it seemed stupidity would prevail and she didn't really like interacting with others so she stopped. However, this hasn't stopped people to clinging to her.

She was eventually introduced to the realm of games and comics by a good friend of her and was quickly addicted. It seemed odd as she was someone who was extremely logical and was someone who thought to be reading about Quantum Physics instead. Naeun adored games since they brought her to a different world. The satisfaction of clearing levels was something she really liked. It didn't take long for her to become an avid gamer and was even more obsessed- and even better at games than her friend who actually recommended to her.

NANA's rise to the virtual goddess had happened due to a dare which eventually became a habit. She was often stuck at home with her computer anyway. She viewed it as something similar as a video diary. It didn't matter to her either way as long she was having fun. Not to mention, she was obsessed in learning about video-editing during then. Naeun hadn't expected that her online persona would eventually blew up. She had started doing a variety of content online: streaming games, mukbangs, beauty tutorials and the like. She even did download the app everyone was talking about. However, there was one thing she was unwilling to compromise on which was her online and offline persona remains separated. Naeun would only really dress up at home while she would rest her face and do whatever she wants offline. It had terrified her during the time she downloaded the app and it kept on ringing- though it was really ringing for NANA. Content where you could find her outdoors are super rare. The virtual goddess had almost been mobbed when that had happened. She has been continuously reached out sponsorship for different products and being scouted to entertainment agencies. [/div] [/div] [div class="content content05"] [div class=scroll] [div class=title]RELATIONSHIPS[/div] [div class=imgSmallContainer] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/66f040c6ed27930ef33ca9ddaad8a429/tumblr_inline_pc16i9atNr1sxwtmo_540.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/054d9770321c6f50e41eccbf963f7935/tumblr_inline_pc16iadbBD1sxwtmo_540.gif');"][/div] [div class=imgSmall style="background-image: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/7c9ce44e88e3189a4e598d599233fdfb/tumblr_inline_pc16ibTi0N1sxwtmo_540.gif');"][/div] [/div] [div class=block]input[/div] output.
[div class=block]list of something[/div]

[div class=block]input[/div] output. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

scroll

ECLIPSE ME

han yena

Yena

12th Grade
17 years (DOB: 2/21)
Editor-in-chief of the school newspaper
Sexuality: so lesbian she practically invented the word
FC: Moonbyul (Mamamoo)
Head or Heart: Head
Stoic or Emotional: Stoic
Behavior: Passive
TBC

Personality
Yena is typically very clear-minded and thoughtful, known for her wise counsel and stability. She's a perfectionist, and often struggles to put herself out there emotionally because she's afraid or embarrassed of the work she produces. This is especially true of her music; she writes simple compositions on various instruments and sticks them up on an anonymous YouTube channel, untouched and undiscovered by the people in her life.

Biography
Yena downloaded the love alarm app at the height of its popularity, mostly out of morbid curiosity. Less than a week later, she had a brief sexuality crisis. This was enlightening in two ways for her: 1) she realized she wasn't at all straight in any way, and 2) the app would not particularly help her in her rapidly waning love life in any way. Yena deleted the app the next morning, and went on with her life.

Misc
Yena posts her original compositions and covers on her channel, eclipse note. She plays the piano and the cello and sometimes sings, although the latter happens rarely because she hasn't had any formal vocal training and believes most of her songs would be better off without vocals. Her channel has just under three thousand subscribers, and so mostly stays off the radar. Are there people at her school who listen to her compositions? Almost definitely. Has Yena met any of these people? Absolutely not, and therefore they do not exist to her.

Her immediate family consists of her mom and her little brother. She's very close with her mom, and frequently teases her brother until he throws a fit. She has few close friends at school, though they are extraordinarily good friends; her self-proclaimed best friend, Park Hyemi, is a rambling idiot with far too many poor ideas (although she does have a good one once every blue moon) and Yena will grudgingly admit that yes, her life is much more entertaining with Hyemi in it and sure, she is her best friend. But don't get any big ideas.

code by pasta

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back