• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ringing the Bells of Despair [Looking for 1-2 More!]

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• latest

The Bell Strikes Once.

You're Invited!

The day that you have both dreaded and almost over-prepared for has come. You and a select handful of others have been selected to be part of Bellchime Academy, one of the finest insitutions in Japan, with only those that are the best of the best getting excepted. Somehow, you had been chosen, and now as you walk onto school grounds you tense up as the thought of confronting the school year ahead troubles your thoughts.

However, something much more sinister looms within the shadow of the school than meets the eye...

Last edited:
Yes yes yes yes. I'm a major fan of Danganronpa, and after failing to find a proper roleplay to scratch that itch, this is looking to be a hell of a time. I'm all in.

I'll be keeping this Interest Check open for a short while longer, but for now, welcome to Bellchime Academy, students!

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Marumatsu Marumatsu DemonKitten DemonKitten Neo Alice Neo Alice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back