• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RInging the bell for all my lovecraftian fans!

Kraftysloth

The man in the matrix
Supporter
Hello, I'm your friendly neighborhood Ice and need someone or multiple someones to scratch that itch for me.

A bit about me first though, I work almost everyday of the week. That doesn't mean I won't answer regularly because I love rp but it just means some days I wont get to RpNation till late. My timezone is eastern standard time. Now with that boring bit out of the way I think we should get to why you clicked on this link and entertained my thread for this long. I am fine with any pairing besides MxM because I'm not experienced in it at all.

The specifics of what I want however is about as confusing as reading lovecraft's stories in 3rd grade. So I would like to center on Call of Cthulhu or a mixture of stories all featuring twists and turns no one could see. Any specific plots I wanna leave to you talented individuals. So feel free to pm me and we can get this up and running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back