• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ring a Ding Ding

fritznritz

I love her lack of energy!Go girl!give us nothing!
8BB5E91D-3446-4882-891A-335F77735E5A.gif
hehehe
im back
>lower case for fun i swear i capitalized properly in rp

anyways hi! im fritz or ritz whatever you prefer. i’m 18, a female, starting college in the fall, working on the weekends (quitting soon tho), wastes time playing genshin impact.

i suffer from artist AND writers block all the time. i dont measure my reply time anymore because I realized it demotivates me, rp should be fun and not a job yk. i do have periods of disappearing because of mental health breaks, i try to warn people but im generally forgetful at times. don’t be afraid to remind me of forgetting!! although with that being mentioned i do ghost!

okay so as a partner i think im chill, i like providing for my partners and i hope for them to do the same. 50/50 you know? i scratch your back you scratch mine. so if you want something dont be afraid to ask! aus, established relationships, angsts, etc. i got you man don’t worry! i have very few limits/triggers but please tell me yours just in case! some of my characters have touchy subject matter in their stories (but it’s not overly focused on in such a bad way if that makes sense??)

im a big romance fan btw

actual rules n stuff!!

Just go ahead and pm me instead of commenting cause im just gonna tell you the same thing if you make a comment 😩

no one liners! at least a paragraph pwease.

i write in the third person and hope my partner does the same.

i write m//, f// and het

ocxoc, canonxoc are chill, canonxcanon is iffy but ask! i double btw!!

do not under any circumstances bump the pm every hour, i will leave. if I haven’t appeared in a week just message me! the latest i crank out a response is a week anyway.

ooc friendly!

i use slang a lot so do not be afraid friend c:

You better have read the rules little man or i will shake you to death.

Rune Factory 4: finishing up third act but ill literally LOVE YOU, forever if you ask to rp this. thinking abt doing it with a twist maybe.

Genshin Impact: current on all story and character quests! haven’t finished the hang out events tho. finished everything story wise in Inazuma, suck it.

Obey Me: im on lesson 20 but if you write beel for me ill give u one smooch,,,mwah

Demon Slayer: seen Mugen Train 5 times baby. i have read all the manga, there is a void in my heart.

Persona 5 Royal & Strikers

Identity V: baby i don’t know what’s happening but lets do it

Death Note: ive read the one shot but not the novels, also seen the main series

My Hero Academia: i dont keep up with the plot anymore i just like the characters

Kingdom Hearts: BIG COMFORT GAME!! played them all and the apps for a short time,,i love my babies

Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates/Three Houses

Avatar The Last Airbender: I have a plot regarding two half avatars and it can b ocxoc or canonxoc :0) bink bonk

Vocaloid: kinda want to write an AU where they’re holograms/robots with feelings (kinda like the kokoro song but,,different idk the idea isnt fleshed out). an ocxcanon type beat idk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back