• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Righteous Fiends OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I had planned to have a friendly drummer and maybe a flutist show up but then you all went a bit hog wild.

I'll bring in some supporting NPCs tomorrow to enrich this scene a bit until we're all ready to move on.

I had planned to have a friendly drummer and maybe a flutist show up but then you all went a bit hog wild.

No regrets!!!

lol, seriously though, friendly NPC folk sound great. No complaints from me either, Raaye's just creeping on the wall, as one does.

Is there a particular way of address between the Twilight Caste? I'm vaguely assuming that familial relations are used if there is one, but other than that, is it just profession? Is someone is especially esteemed, do they get a master/sir?

Is there a particular way of address between the Twilight Caste? I'm vaguely assuming that familial relations are used if there is one, but other than that, is it just profession? Is someone is especially esteemed, do they get a master/sir?

Uncle/Aunt/Elder are good, as is cousin or sibling as appropriate. Equals, in a formal setting, will normally go by Rank Familyname.
Notable figures might get referred to as exemplar.
We're going to be meeting an Exalted Surgeon in the near future, which is going to be fun because they're... intense.

First- I need to actually read everything again. XD

Second- I'm gonna write this gosh darn post. Let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like me to possibly interact with! I can tell that this is gonna be a fun group to write with.

We're humans who serve vampires and receive some vampire-ish powers in exchange, and foreigners think we're the actual vampires because the Real Deal don't go out there and smash things in power armor. As I understand it (though Grey may correct me), actual vampires could probably slap us around as easily as we can beat up baseline humans, and are roughly on par with angels or demons in terms of power level because they are angels devas.

Okay quick question- can our characters see their own reflection?

Yes, you can.
You don't have any Vampiric weaknesses except a propensity to a bit of a headache and easy sunburn in sunlight.

Spiderheart largely has the right of it - in terms of power you're about on-par with the various accursed flavours of Slayer (professional itinerant monster hunters who tend to have an increasingly shaky connection to humanity) which makes you stronger than the average human, and working as a team you have relatively fair odds against something as stong as a young Vampire.
Could you handle something on the scale of a Demon? That's going to be fun to find out...

I am unreasonably excited to test your faith and mettle against the nastier entities abroad in the dark corners of the world.

Given that demons, like vampires, aren't really "evil" even though they're widely seen as such, would bargaining or negotiating with a demon be an acceptable act in Vasnok's eyes?

Given that demons, like vampires, aren't really "evil" even though they're widely seen as such, would bargaining or negotiating with a demon be an acceptable act in Vasnok's eyes?

Considering Kromsian doesn't really have a word for Demon, you wouldn't necessarily recognize one if you met it, and so it would be entirely acceptable to speak or negotiate with it if it demonstrates a wilingness to do so.
Things only get fraught if it starts to tell you things.

I love the fact Xenon has stumbled onto some esoterica that actually has weight in the setting.
Either that or you've been reading my notes with terrifying zeal.

Just want to double check: do you have a number of posts you want us to wait before we post again? I try to make sure at least two people go before I post, but I wasn't sure how you felt about shorter/back-to-back posts due to conversation. (AKA would you be okay if I posted right after xenon, lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back