• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Righteous Fiends OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Posts that preserve the flow of conversation are great - I prefer to avoid dialogue stacks where possible, so if a conversation moves forward and someone wants to go back to an earlier point, use that. I am curious to see how awkward or not that becomes.

I believe there was a past discussion regarding character background related NPCs but being inserted into the story but what about non-essential NPCs? Is it okay if I throw an NPC into my post without requiring that they ever appear in the story again?

I believe there was a past discussion regarding character background related NPCs but being inserted into the story but what about non-essential NPCs? Is it okay if I throw an NPC into my post without requiring that they ever appear in the story again?
That's fine, although if they feel like they could be a good hook I might reincorporate them later.
By dialogue stacks, I assume you mean one person responding to five different conversations in one post? XD
Yeah that drives me insane and ruins the flow.

Hope you all don’t mind waiting then because I have a seventh person to add to the audience

Very out of left-field, not sure where you're going with it.
I keep forgetting to mention this but Kroms is a moneyless society.

... is implying that one could get tired of hymns/prayers blasphemy? Or is that just questionable behavior?

Very questionable, not necessarily blasphemous but... impious for sure.

So Raaye (and I assume everyone else, but especially them) would be justified in pulling a strong "Excuse me, what in darn tarnation???"

So Raaye (and I assume everyone else, but especially them) would be justified in pulling a strong "Excuse me, what in darn tarnation???"

That or close observation with probable secret policing them into a dark hole.

Very out of left-field, not sure where you're going with it.
I keep forgetting to mention this but Kroms is a moneyless society.
The new npc is bored with the hymns and wants the musicians to play something else. I can rewrite it if it's not suitable for the setting though! 😄

I got that, I just wondered if there was a specific reason for the disruption.
We'll see who handles it and how, although I'm trying to decide who this person might be to inject a minor political bomb I can detonate down the line.
Shouldn't delay us reaching the first main story beat either.

Might want to figure out what kind of bribe she'd offer other than money, though.

Oh, other than I thought it could be entertaining myself, there's no other reason beyond that. XD I can just remove the money part. Seems simple enough.

Good catch, Xenon.

Bamya was just going to go perfectly still, smile at her for thirty seconds, and right as you think he's going to snap her neck bark 'Ha! No," and go back to talking to Rahu.

Right, now I've got a way for that to loop back in later, everyone can get one more post in before I take us to the next big scene.
Rahu is encouraged to share his stash about now.

I hope you don't mind possibly waiting a day or two for my next reply!

I think I even said back in the interest check I only really expect a post a week, at most, so that's fine.

Cool, so anyone who'd like to get another post in feel free and I'll move us on to the next scene in 12-24 hours where we'll have to keep posting 1by1 for a bit just for structural reasons, conveniently giving Musician time without having to slow down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back