• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Righteous Fiends OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Work is fucking nuts right now so this is gonna be brief and I may be mysteriously absent for a few days, but:

1. The vats broadly encompass the Chattel pens and sundry other containment areas, the processing areas, and the creation labs. Chattel come from the pens, go into processing to be made into meat lego (although many Surgeons start with a handful of intact specimens and after prototyping work in some hereditary traits for a breeding pair). So standard designs are normally kept ready in their own pens, but new and custom designs need a base model and some time to slap on bonus meat lego. We are very Tzimisce in this house; take this in any direction you like, I trust you.

2. Not at all, if you snitch to the right relative in the right way. May I suggest mentioning it to a known gossip and letting them do the rest?

3. If you're working from an existing template like a Chattel, they've been subject to selective breeding to make them regard Savaan with awe (the result of an optimal fear/love blend). Everything after that can be pretty tightly controlled by tinkering with their endocrine system so temperment is relatively easy, other intangibles can be unpredictable. I would say declare the intangibles you want, roll, and we'll see how funny the result is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back