• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Rifts

Pointing at Quinn with a nod as he spoke about massive energies, Kylen got set to move into the tunnel. "I would have voted for giving the guy a chance to fix his mistake. I mean he was fighting those things off. I do not think her made the town vanish out of malice. And of those things want him gone, perhaps we should consider there is a reason and not do what they want. Anyway, if you guys are set on this course I am taking cover in that tunnel, I hope you have given thought to what will happen when if the townsfolk suddenly reappear with all those things out there. We can do what we can but I doubt we can protect them all, that's a LOT of demons out there and if the people come back and are suddenly confronted with all that there is bound to be panic. If they scatter people will die."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jakob picks up Rogosh regardless of his willingness, and readies himself to move to the tunnel.

"Now I don't pretend to know jack about magic, I have to agree with Kylen. He may have messed up, but these creatures obviously couldn't touch him so he had to get some part of this right. And if this allows these things to run rampant on the town then we're looking at a fight that we might not win."

"Guys, Guys I have a plan"

"I might, if we can get to the town power center, make it so that every light in the city gives off sunlight. It would take a ton of power, but we have that laying around right now, and the parts, I might be able to make work with whats there, and what we have on us, then if the people come back they have a fighting chance by turning on all the lights in the city, I don't think we could keep it up for long but , long enough to get every demon long gone"

Quinn looks conflicted. "Rrrrrrrgh! Damnit, this sucks! We can't just destroy the pyramid, because that will leave the mine tunnels swarming with these demons." Looking over at Rogosh, he finally says, "Fine. You win. We can take care of the demons and keep them off your back as you work the ceremony to release the spell from the power source. How much time do you need?"

"Well let's get this done then." Kylen offered. "Let's set something up to keep these things occupied."

Rogosh looks relieved to hear that his work of making the pyramid was not going to be destroyed. "Thank you! I don't know what I would do if I lost my life's work. I can't do much to help fight the demons since I'll be casting the ritual. It will take some time to set it up with some supplies I'll need from my workshop, but once that is done, it will take me only about three hours to cast the spell." He looks hopeful that the time he needs will not be too long. "In the meantime, help me get to the surface through these monsters." He draws his sword with a flourish and a smile.

Initiative rolls, please.

"Three hours? Well, I guess it can't be helped. Ok, lets get through these new friends of ours. So long as we stay in the light, we should be safe." He raises up his TK rifle.

[dice]23473[/dice]

"Three hours is definitely going to be rough. But we'll do what we have to to make this work." Jakob says, double checking to make sure he loaded his hip canister into his boom gun. "The sooner we get outside, the sooner we'll be in the clear. I suggest we get a move on."

[dice]23529[/dice]

OOC
This roll should be a 20 because I get +2 to initiative, but i forgot to add the modifier. Is there a way to add modifiers to rolls after rolling?

[dice]23539[/dice]

I prepare for a fight drawing my weapon with a deep sigh.

"Fucking demons, really"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back