• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Rifts Japan

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Takuma watched this man called Ando in action. His scanners showed that the general was in a hight state of tension if his high blood preasure and the vein on his forehead were to be believed the man was very stressed. But then Ando spoke and did something to lower that mans stress it was almost instant, which acording to his database it was not something that happened this quick. Which leaves a second option, Ando manipulated the general to calms down, but the how it was done the Ninja was not really sure.

However, he did remember that there were some more mystical aspects that happened in this part of the city but he did not know how much this actually influenced the main populous. The cyber ninja puts away his weapons, not in his compartments but left them in his hips and back. He was sure this will be quite a shit show they would be enbarking on. "I suppose this will be a good way to provide a good PR relation between the nations. I shall join but the other details you will have to take up with my clan"

Hearing the assents of those who wished to know of the image of the one who planted the fake branch, Ando takes a deep breath and clears his mind, and then with a glance at each one of the team who wished to see the vision in their heads, reaches out telepathically with his mind.

For a moment they get that odd feeling of someone touching the thoughts in their head and for a moment it seemed that Ando himself was way more familiar to them than they previously thought but it was hard to tell how this was.

Ando spoke "Ok closing your eyes makes it easier to focus on the vision. Here it comes."

Ando then projects what he saw when he read the history of the fake branch to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back