• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a Rifts game that I am looking to add some more people to, since right now I only have 3 players that are actively posting, with a 4th person that hasn't been on the site since last month. The party is in the 4th to 5th level of experience, and any new characters will be getting the same level of xp that the rest of the group has.

Any new character has to be of a good alignment in order to be able to work with the party. I have a ton of the books for Palladium, be them Rifts, Hero's Unlimited, or Robotech, so if you want to pull in something a bit different, I can work with most stuff. No Cosmic Knights or Godlings, though. They are just too overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back