• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rifts game in progress recruiting more players

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As the title says, I have a Rifts group that has been on a short break, and I'm looking to add some fresh blood to it as I kick the dust off and get it rolling again. The group is in the 4-5th level range, so any character that would be brought in would start at 3rd level. It is not on Discord, instead using the regular Play by Post system. I'm interested in bringing in one or two new people to liven up the story.

I'm going to go ahead and tag a few people that I think may be interested:
ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R Orikanyo Orikanyo AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight Arynne Arynne

As the title says, I have a Rifts group that has been on a short break, and I'm looking to add some fresh blood to it as I kick the dust off and get it rolling again. The group is in the 4-5th level range, so any character that would be brought in would start at 3rd level. It is not on Discord, instead using the regular Play by Post system. I'm interested in bringing in one or two new people to liven up the story.

I'm going to go ahead and tag a few people that I think may be interested:
ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R Orikanyo Orikanyo AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight Arynne Arynne
Oh, is it the same system we've been doing? I'd be down, though i'd like to know more about the game and scenario in question.

The game is using the same system as the Robotech one you guys are currently in, and the story is currently set in southern Texas, with the upcoming story arc is going to be dealing with some nasty vampire action. Currently in the game is an Atlantian Undead Slayer, a Baby Dragon, a Mystic, a Gunslinger, and a mutant using powers from Hero's Unlimited. We had a Mega Juicer, but he's not been online in over a month, so I have to say he's out of the running.

The cool thing about Rifts is that any of their other game systems are compatible with the setting. So, if you wanted to run a Robotech character that got pulled through a dimensional rift, he/she would fit in very well.

The game is using the same system as the Robotech one you guys are currently in, and the story is currently set in southern Texas, with the upcoming story arc is going to be dealing with some nasty vampire action. Currently in the game is an Atlantian Undead Slayer, a Baby Dragon, a Mystic, a Gunslinger, and a mutant using powers from Hero's Unlimited. We had a Mega Juicer, but he's not been online in over a month, so I have to say he's out of the running.

The cool thing about Rifts is that any of their other game systems are compatible with the setting. So, if you wanted to run a Robotech character that got pulled through a dimensional rift, he/she would fit in very well.
Sounds interesting. Sherwood Sherwood , could you link me to the current gameplay? I'll send you a CS to approve if I like it and have time.

Sounds interesting. Sherwood Sherwood , could you link me to the current gameplay? I'll send you a CS to approve if I like it and have time.
Sure. I'll send you an invite to join the Hosted Project. Just to let anyone interested to know, I don't expect to have the game up and moving until probably after Christmas, since everyone is going to be tied up with family stuff going on. Gives you plenty of time to polish up a character.

Hmm.. would need help getting the character right, but I think I can fit this in since it's play by psot.. but alot of my system knowledge is rusty at best.

Hmm.. would need help getting the character right, but I think I can fit this in since it's play by psot.. but alot of my system knowledge is rusty at best.
I am at your disposal to provide any aid you require. Should I zip you an invite to the game?

Looks interesting! I might be needing a bit of help in making a character since it's Rifts (not overtly familiar with it though read fanfiction using said system in their world building so pseudo-knowledge exist) but overall, I'm game.

Cool deal. I'll send you an invite to the Hosted Project, and we can get started.

I suddenly have a bout of inspiration! Do you have a mad scientist/artificer archetype somewhere lying around?

EDIT: Also, I am in! *Mad Scientist Laughs*

I have had one new player join so far, but there is room for another. What kind of character were you pondering?

The team is currently romping about Texas, so there is the ever present threat of vampires in the area, and I'm getting into a new story arc about an unknown threat from somewhere north of the town they are based in. It is a mixed group, including a dragon and a ex-Coalition mutant, so no active Coalition members, unless you are on some super secret deep cover mission that we'd have to talk about in a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back