• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey Purr Purr what message would you like to deliver to your Clan home? Is it anything specific, or just a general warning and a request for aid?

Sorry, but you're going to have to wait, bud. I'm not at home. =)

Perhaps later tonight if my head clears.

I apologize for the brief post, but I don't want to hold the game up. =)

I'll get a post up as soon as I'm able to - think I've got an idea for what to write, just lacking the time to actually get it done.

Alrighty, short warning from my end: Won't be able to post today or tomorrow, too busy with travelling - after that, I'll have those two weeks of vacations I mentioned earlier, so my activity might vary a little, depending on weather, mood, and family activities.

Hey everyone. I have a bit of a problem that I want to put forth for discussion. I have not posted in a few days, hoping that there would be some activity from some players besides Purr Purr , Psychie Psychie and Silanon Silanon . Other than this trio, things have been very quiet and I am at sitting astride the horns of a dilemma. The question I have to offer up is this. With just three active players, do we wish to try and continue this game, or should we call this one and retire the Rifts game all together?

I have tried in the past to recruit more people for the game, but to date, that just hasn't worked out so well. I am willing to alter the scope of the game a bit, but I am not wanting to just let this game fade away without giving it the best try that I can. What do we want to do?

I really like this game, and even with just a couple of players, I am willing to continue on, assuming that Dann and Sil are willing to do so also. It would just be a more intimate game than one with a dozen people in it.

Well, that's one positive vote. What about the rest of you crazy guys?

I'm still in. Look how long Broadsword has gone with three players. It's still one heck of a game.

As for other players, perhaps life will free up for sirlabe and Vaneheart? And if not, well, Rifts is a popular-enough game that I think we'll find more players down the road.

I just want to know - are you still having fun to continue running it, Sherwood? Your fun is important to me too.

Last edited:
Yes, this game is still fun for me. I'll just have to make sure to tweak the encounters a bit to make them size appropriate for the group as it is. I suppose I can try to open up the game for some more new players, and hopefully we can get some active posters in.

Ok, we shall continue.

Sorry about my absence. I need to remind myself that notifications aren't working on the site and to check regularly. Been trying to work extra hours to make some money for the holidays.

But I am still here. Just slow. :-)

I posted your recruitment thread on my Facebook page and in my private gaming group website. The one lady I was going to have join is going through a divorce, so I am pretty sure she is out, sadly.

You don't suck. You're busy. I think there's an important difference there. As for your buddy going through the divorce, I'm sorry to hear it and I hope it goes as smoothly as those things can.

Good to have our Dru back!

I posted your recruitment thread on my Facebook page and in my private gaming group website. The one lady I was going to have join is going through a divorce, so I am pretty sure she is out, sadly.
Yikes. That is some serious stuff. Obviously, that is much more important than my game.

Sorry about my absence. I need to remind myself that notifications aren't working on the site and to check regularly. Been trying to work extra hours to make some money for the holidays.

But I am still here. Just slow. :-)
Its ok. We all understand.

Woo! I've been fully accepted among the herd!

Trying to decide now if I want to go for grounded or go nuts.

Cool deal! Beat me to it! Welcome, you guys! =)

Go nuts. Troll Cosmo-Knight Barbarian with Ninja Powers. Zebulon Psi Warrior with a psi-sword in each tentacle. Zentraedi Ninja Mega-Juicer. Demi-God Taekwondo Master with a Runesword Pact.

Be wary. The last time somebody told me to go nuts, it was a GM. Took full advantage and sent the rp reeling.

Good times.

Alrighty, so how about "Crazy amazonian mech pilot from space with hella missiles and chainsaws"?

I'm not sure what I can get away with yet but that's what I'm going for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back