• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood Gradicus is in melee range, right? With his P.P. of 31, is that big ol' Splugorth's arm or cannon parry-able?

O.K.! Grad will even try to Power Block him for a massive 1D6 M.D. (as parry, available once per round, no strength bonuses applied)! Rawr!

Finally, we have the parry attempt from @Dannigan to resolve.

Sherwood-bud, at my request, you have been rolling my dice for over a week now. You don't mind keeping that up, do you?

Just making sure you wanted me to. I'll roll and post the results in the IC thread.

Yeah, until I request otherwise, feel free! I trust the RpN dice roller to go from one extreme to the other like it did with Rheynn.

Speaking of him, have you heard any word?

Huh. I just checked his profile. The last time he was on was Monday. Maybe his roommate didn't pay the internet bill again.

Not any word from him at all. I hope everything is ok. I'll hold his character in reserve for now.

That's too bad. I was hoping for Smoochie and Gole to meet before the end of the battle. Still may happen though. =)

Sherwood Sherwood Hey, bud? You are asking Donna to roll initiative; Looks like she rolled it in character post #802?

Ok, got the roll added in. We just need Shaona's action, and we can hopefully end this battle and move on!

Keep your chin up, Donna! Remember, Malice is free and armed with enemies in her sights and spells at the ready.

Let her enemies tremble! =)

SexyStonerRoleplaygal SexyStonerRoleplaygal Malice is starting to remind me of Mickey from Far Cry: New Dawn. Mickey is one of a pair of antagonists in that game, but I have found but I like her a great deal. Both her writers and her voice actress are greatly talented. =)

Mickey is the twin who wears the blue shirt voice-acted by Cara Ricketts. =)

I will post in-game tomorrow. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back