• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Psychie Psychie Rykon Rykon Sherwood Sherwood

Heya friends!

I should tell folks here that I am seriously considering bowing out of this game and Psychie's Southern Cross Robotech game for lack of activity. It's just... going too slow. Posts are true, but... diluted with other games? It almost makes me sorry I didn't join the Abyssal game that is so very popular right now (because that's where folks are. Not in either of my games and certainly not here).

As much as I love my characters, Snowfall and Kitty, I'm strongly thinking of moving out of both games. Doing so would knock me down from 6 games to 4 (assuming Sil's game doesn't revive). But at least those 4 are moving, more or less.

Honor and fun,
Dann

Well, we have gotten your characters to a point where it is difficult to place a threat against them that is in the Goldilocks Zone of not too tough and not too weak. The PCs are just so tough, it makes encounters against them difficult. Also, with Silanon being out of it for so long, and Rykon's schedule making things difficult for him, it might be time to consider retiring this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back