1. Thanks! That simplifies things.1. I don't see a problem converting your WP skills to their more basic Rifts version of the skill.
2. Again, I have no issues with you using the claymore stats for your Japanese sword.
3. Up until you left the service of the Splurgoth you were blind all of your life. It won't be until you have a chance to get bio eyes implanted that you'll get the gift of sight.
4. Yes you can get Boxing without the extra action.
5. I'll look over the power. I might let you but I'm not sure.
Well that is the thing, I want to play all of them. I like all of those characters. That is why I am asking what would fit here for this adventure and other characters. They will all be good aligned. That is not an issue.The big question is, what do you want to play?
I will provide feedback later today. I'm not familiar with Wormwood or Warlords of Russia, but not long ago, I received my copy of Madhaven! Woo!Well that is the thing, I want to play all of them. I like all of those characters. That is why I am asking what would fit here for this adventure and other characters. They will all be good aligned. That is not an issue.
Thank you, Psychie! This is great!Rolls
Hit Points: 1d4x10 + 2d6 - 26
S.D.C.: 2d6x10 - 80
Acrobatics: 1d6 S.D.C. - 2
Boxing: 3d6 S.D.C. - 10
I.S.P.: 3d6x10 + 2d6 - 127
P.P.E.: 2d4x10 + 4d6 - 65
My rolls are in bold for you.
1. The karumi-jutsu is ok to get.
2. You can swap out the literacy for different languages.
3. Yes. Anytime you double up on a skill it gives you either a +5 to the percentile or in the case of a WP a +1 to hit.
4. A robot horse is fine.
5. I don't know what light blade swords are. For the rest, pick the gear you'd like and I'll give a thumbs up or down.
Heya Eonivar ! Feedback is here!I would very much like everyone's feedback here, particularly since its their game. =-)