• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, he can have one. I'm sure it would have come up OOC earlier if he had been able to post.

That crazy high-output lightning strike that nearly burned a house down in Colorado Springs that was all over the news was my mom's neighbor by the way. :-P

Life is really wack sometimes.

All I've seen in the news is the endless talk about the earthquakes in California. I even felt them here in Las Vegas.

Yup. It shook the house, but not bad at all.

BTW, where would Sir Dru be as Terra and Gradicus are heading into the town? Are you on the ship, or did you join them to prowl about to make sure it is all safe for the townspeople?

Join them to prowl around. I am still reading all the posts and catching up.

My friend who wants to join finished her character by the way. She sent it to me to review, but I haven't been around to check anything yet.

Join them to prowl around. I am still reading all the posts and catching up.

My friend who wants to join finished her character by the way. She sent it to me to review, but I haven't been around to check anything yet.
No hurry. There was a lot of OOC talk in the past few days.

Send me some info on your friend. Any idea on what she wants to run?

I wanted to point out somethings to sirlabe sirlabe . The game has two different damage scales. They are SDC (structural Damage Capacity) and MDC (Mega Damage Capacity). SDC is what normal, daily stuff is made of (tables, chairs, cars, etc) and your hit points. MDC is a whole different animal. One MDC point does 100 SDC, making it very lethal to people not protected by MDC armor. Also, SDC damage does absolutely nothing to MDC materials. Its like taking a baseball bat to a M1 Abrams tank. No matter how hard you swing, you won't be able to do any damage to it.

Your character has a suit of MDC armor on, but whenever you are about to go into combat, you should always cast your Armor of Ithan spell first, unless you are expecting a cakewalk encounter. There are other ways of protecting yourself, but as a Ley Line Walker, magic protection should be your kneejerk reaction to any encounter.

Just to let Sirlabe know, once we get to know you better, we do have a few extra talismans of magic armor that come in very handy. Just give us some time to work you into our party.

I will be quite willing to give you hints on what to do. Also, the others are all rather knowledgeable on the system, so asking for advice will get you lots of feedback.

Vaneheart Vaneheart Add these to Sir Dru's inventory with Grad's compliments?

Details of these Atlantean crystal items are found in Secrets of the Atlanteans, pages 137-142). (Power description/P.P.E. cost). Credit cost (for reference).

1. Communications Crystal (magical communication, 20 mile range for 10 minutes, double range on ley line, triple on nexus point - 1 P.P.E.) 40,000 cr.
2. Water Crystal (points to water for 2 hours - 1 P.P.E., creates 1 gallon of drinking water - 8 P.P.E., points to body of salt water/sea or ocean - 2 P.P.E.). 10,000 cr.
3. Campfire Crystal (provides dimmable light and heating for 20 foot area for 2 hours every 4 P.P.E.). 8,000 cr.
4. Sheltering Crystal (casts Sheltering Force per Book of Magic, page 114. - 20 P.P.E.,). 45,000 cr.
5. Crystal Climber (rod creates climbing vines - 10 P.P.E.). 15,000 cr.
6. Crystal of Civility (creates a civil, cool-headed, and fair atmosphere in 12-foot radius - 20 P.P.E.). 30,000 cr.
7. And, of course, one of the Blind Warrior Woman Talismans that Grad is carrying. It provides a 100 M.D.C. forcefield 3 times per day with no P.P.E. cost.. This is Sir Dru's for as long as he is with our party...

...which needs a name by now, don't you think? Psychie Psychie Silanon Silanon sirlabe sirlabe ?

Last edited:
I'm generally bad with names - I'll think about it, though.

Just in case there's something to spot, I'll roll perception as well - +3 for magic/machines.

Sherwood Sherwood , Gradicus would like to activate his Energized Sense Evil spell (duration: 40 minutes). If he is able, Grad would like to use his Tracking and Wilderness Survival skills (and even his Detect Ambush skills to see if an ambush had taken place here, and if so, how).

Tracking: 57%
Wilderness Survival: 62%
Detect Ambush: 57%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back