• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am thinking we should keep a few of the Glitter Boy suits as a spare for Eron to be able to turn to, but the rest can be sold as far as I'm concerned.

That's a good idea, especially since Daisy isn't in the group any longer.

Another question is: what else should we be investing in to succeed in Lone Star? I think there are a lot of unknowns we're dealing with here.

I'd say we sell everything we don't immediately need, other than a spare part glitter boy (good call, Psychie). Are there any good improvements that would keep us alive for longer? Think we're all quite durable /evasive, but it never hurts to have options in an emergency.

If you guys are looking to sell the lot, I will need to crunch some numbers to see how much Moloch would be willing to offer you. I can post that tomorrow to give you all an idea of just how much you can get.

Sure! Would it be much to ask to itemize it (a general itemization, not per-item). So... something like, "Gems = x credits. 18-wheelers = x credits. All other wheeled vehicles = x credits. All mecha besides Glitter Boys = x mecha." That would give us a strong idea of what's worth keeping and selling?

Also, is Rykon still playing? I don't recall the last time our favorite royal dragon posted.

I'll do that tomorrow. Its getting late, and my brain is shutting down from lack of sleep.

As far as Rykon Rykon I do hope he's still in the game, but I haven't heard from him in a bit.

I'm not requesting it be done tonight.

He was last on Saturday and then pretty active during the very beginning of the month but not so much after that. Hope he's all right.

Sleep well, bud!

I'm about to head to sleep, a lot has been happening here on my end. That said I did decide I wanted to phase out of Palladium games in the near future. I'm just at a point where I don't enjoy keeping up with characters and I start to dread having to manage all the little things that are part of leveling up. I enjoy gaming with all of you, but the system has been killing my enthusiasm for these games.

Rykon Rykon Oh. It has? If that's the problem, I'd level your Characters for you. I don't mind the math. But it sounds like there's more to it than that.

Take good care, Rykon! I'll miss Zeph and Sgt. Graves. But most of all, I'll miss you. Good night!

I've made similar experiences with other systems - sometimes, they just get in the way of the fun, unfortunately.

See you around, Rykon Rykon , had a blast playing with you.

Rykon Rykon I am sorry to see you go, and if you ever change your mind, I will always have a place for you here.

Ok, on a unrelated note, let me toss some numbers out for you to ponder.

If you sell the various suits of armor and mecha, here is what you are looking at funds wise.

The two Ulti-Max Armor will get you 20 million each.
The six Glitter Boy 7's will get you 25 million each.
The four Hunter Mobile Gun mecha will bring you 25 million each.
The two Super Hunters will bring in 30 million each.

It is up to you guys to decide how many of each one of these you wish to sell, since there was talk of keeping one or two of the GB 7's for Eron to use.

Holy cow - that's... a lot of cash. I'm actually not entirely sure what we'd do with that, to be honest. Personally, I feel pretty well-equipped once the weapons are enchanted; and I'm not familiar enough with what else is out there to know what might become affordable with that. I mean, we already have a mobile fortress, what else would one pay this much for? From Eron's perspective, there's probably not much - as long as he's equipped to fight the next battles, he's fine, and I don't think he has many ambitions in other directions right now.

I'm surprised that Moloch is offering prices like those. Lord Brazamal is (once again) dead-on; his contacts are treating us very well!

Sherwood? How about the gems and wheeled vehicles?

It appears to have fallen off of people's radars, but Snowfall also had an interest in learning how to pilot the Glitter Boy 7s. Or we might find other mecha/power armor to better suit our needs? The Northern Gun books have a ton (okay, a lot more than a ton!) of very, very cool mecha/power armors to choose from. =)

The gemstones have their values already; you can get face value for your gems. For the wheeled vehicles, you can add another million credits for them.

And just to let you know, the prices that Moloch is quoting for the mecha and powered armor is under the book list price of each; he's giving you a good deal, but not the full market price.

With this much money, you can pretty much afford to get whatever you want in the way of stuff to add to your collection of goodies. Think of something you may want, be it from one of the books out there or even from other systems like DnD or Exalted for magic stuff, or from more sci-fi style games like Shadowrun or Cyberpunk, and I can work out a Palladium game version for you.

Even more exotic stuff like rune weapons can be made available, but they will cost a whole lot of money.

Wow. That is a shit-ton of money. I don't even know what we would do with that kind of cash.

The idea of upgrading to a rune blade does have some appeal to me, though. What kind of blades/weapons are we talking about in this category, Sherwood? Can I do some window shopping in the books to see what I can find price wise?

Yes, you can look at the stuff in the books as an idea of what you might be able to get ahold of. If there is any weapon in particular you are looking at, you can ask. Remember, the more exotic it is, the more it will cost, and some of those rune weapons can cost upwards of 80 million for a single weapon.

Heh! Don't be. You know better than most, good Sherwood, that I'm not here to imbalance anyone's games. =)

Yes, you can look at the stuff in the books as an idea of what you might be able to get ahold of. If there is any weapon in particular you are looking at, you can ask. Remember, the more exotic it is, the more it will cost, and some of those rune weapons can cost upwards of 80 million for a single weapon.
I am liking the Sword of Atlantis in the Atlantis World Book, or perhaps a holy blade. That might actually be better, considering the fact that we are the good guys here.

I am liking the Sword of Atlantis in the Atlantis World Book, or perhaps a holy blade. That might actually be better, considering the fact that we are the good guys here.
The Sword of Atlantis will have a better chance of being available in the timeframe you are needing it than a holy weapon, since they holy weapons are coveted by beings of good and light, like Cyber Knights and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back