• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
*facepalm*

Edit: Ignore this and move on. I'll get over it. Please roll Initiative for Snowfall when the time comes.

Last edited:
I'll probably try to get a post up tomorrow, folks - these last few days have been pretty hectic, but things should slow down from now on =)

I've been fighting some of my depression lately, and haven't had any motivation to do any posting. I'm trying to fight it off, but it is not easy for me right now. I will do my best to shake this as soon as possible.

Sherwood Sherwood The end of the year is always a tougher challenge, at least for me; and it's thrice as bad this time, it feels like, with all the crap that has been going on. Hang in there, buddy! We'll be here, no worries.

If you ever feel like you want to get something off your mind or chat for a bit, just send me a pm.

Sherwood Sherwood
The well dressed demon shakes his head as if in sorrow. "It is too bad. If you were willing to work with us, you could have had everything. Now, it is unfortunate, but you will be put to death." He then motions to the Brodkil demons and the skeletal thing next to him to engage. While he Salnesh does that, he looks directly at Eron. "Come, little man. Let us see what you can do against me." He suddenly shifts his form into a horrible humanoid thing:

View attachment 823520

Initiative rolls, everyone!

Hey, bud! 'Tis a good scene, but I can't see the picture you've posted. Also, please roll Initiative for Snowfall (+9 as he's Quick-drawing his Dragon Rod)?

No prob for the initiative roll. For some reason, I am having trouble pasting the pic. Let me try again.

I just had to change the format of the pic and resize it a bit. Good lookin' guy, isn't he?

I'll get a post up at some point during the next few days; Salnesh words demand more than just a plain roll from Eron =)

Mirgris Mirgris I've got you in two of my games, but haven't seen any activity from you in either one for a while. If you are interested in continuing in them, please let me know otherwise I'll phase you out of both.

Alrighty! Before I post, does anybody have dibs on any of the bad guys?

Diasy would likely begin firing at the Intelligence, unless there are any objections.

Eron will probably have only eyes for Salnesh; getting rid of the intelligence quickly sounds like a good plan.

Snowfall, being less of a fighter and more of a mystic, wants them all gone. Being Japanese, his duty comes to mind first. Our duty to the were-jaguars is to kill the vampire intelligence, so that is where he will focus himself when he gets to attacking.

Mirgris has not been on since Thursday of last week. I am going to give him a little more time to get online before I have his character do a fade away.

D. Rex D. Rex Rykon Rykon Mirgris Mirgris Psychie Psychie

Hey friends, heads-up. Yesterday, Sherwood posted this in one if my games:

Sorry I haven't been online in a while. I'm in the hospital with double pneumonia and covid since Thursday. I will post when I can.

I haven't seen Psychie on in almost a week and she hasn't posted in my games for longer than a week, nor has she responded to a conversation post I sent her, which is unusual for her.

Yeah I've seen it in other games I've been in with him. I pray for a swift and complete recovery. Covid is a fickle thing and strikes some people really hard. Hoping for the best.

D. Rex D. Rex Rykon Rykon Mirgris Mirgris Psychie Psychie

Hey friends, heads-up. Yesterday, Sherwood posted this in one if my games:

I haven't seen Psychie on in almost a week and she hasn't posted in my games for longer than a week, nor has she responded to a conversation post I sent her, which is unusual for her.
She is in the hospital with covid, too. She got it worse than I have, and that is why she's been offline. I am hoping to be able to get home tomorrow.

Sherwood Sherwood There you are! Whoa! I thought she might be! How did you guys get it? Anything I can do?

EDIT: Man, I'm so glad you posted! Thank you, for I was worried!

Honestly I have no idea how I got it. But in feeling much better now, and with luck I should be going home tomorrow.

That is really relieving to hear. What can you tell us about Psychie, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back