• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hmm. Consumable objects? Like grenades perhaps? I recommend giving them to those who will most likely use them.

Hmm. Consumable objects? Like grenades perhaps? I recommend giving them to those who will most likely use them.
I was thinking about a flashbang enchanted with sunlight.

I'm not exactly sure what that would do to a vampire but I don't think he'd like it

Can your character create pure sunlight? A Globe of Daylight spell isn't the same thing (unless Palladium has changed that rule; they do that sometimes).

Can your character create pure sunlight? A Globe of Daylight spell isn't the same thing (unless Palladium has changed that rule; they do that sometimes).
If I remember right one of the first level light spells I have not glob of daylight.
specifies that it is sunlight and keeps the undead away they won't approach it

Are you talking about Blinding Flash?

Also, that Desiccate the Supernatural spell you've got is expensive, but highly cool! =)

Are you talking about Blinding Flash?

Also, that Desiccate the Supernatural spell you've got is expensive, but highly cool! =)
Globe of Daylight
Range: Near self or up to 3 0 feet (9. 1 m) away.
Duration: 12 melees (3 minutes) per level of experience.
Saving Throw: None.
P.P.E.: Two
A small globe or sphere of true daylight is magically created. The
light is bright enough to light up a 1 2 foot (3 . 6 m) area per each level of
its creator's experience. Because it is daylight, it can ward off vampires
and most other types of undead and demons who fear or are hurt by
sunlight, keeping them at bay just beyond the edge of thelight.

No I was thinking of glob of daylight

Because it says it is real daylight multiple times.

Even specifying it does affect undead and evil.

I I also love that spell but it's too high level to use on a consumable right now.

Ah! I see I've gotten Blinding Flash and Globe of Daylight confused (I'm headed to bed after this conversation - I'm wiped). =)

Can your good doctor create it on a permanent item? Say, a flashlight?

Otherwise, I like the added ammunition and the stakes for those who like to get into hand-to-hand (not my character). I am off for now. Take care and stay safe! =)

Still here, no worries - just have been busy with (good) stuff the past few days, and thus didn't get a post in.

Thank you for that, Psy. I have enjoyed this game a lot, and I have a few nasty things planned for you coming up in the future!

Questions about the Blind Warrior Woman talismans - I recall Gradicus giving his spare two back to the party. How many does that leave us with and if we are on characters that we expect to stay on, would it be feasible to distribute them now?

Looks like there's a power play I've overlooked. Zephiron's Rune Weapon was given this power.

Circle of Rain
Range: 60 foot radius per level of experience
Duration 15 melees per level
Saving Throw: None
Through this elemental magic, the caster can create a heavy downpour accompanied by thunder, lightning, and clouds. Anyone in the circle of rain will become soaking wet, chilled, movement slowed by one-third, and the sense of hearing and vision will be impaired (both normal and nightvision), reduced to 30 feet. This magic can be done indoors and outdoors. It inflicts 5d6 damage per melee round to vampires.

Looks like a 360 ft diameter (enough to coat the entire intelligence) for 90 melee's worth of damage ticks. Not sure if the thing can move (quickly), but if it can't that'll be a nice little thorn to jab in its side.

Edit: A large part of me really wants to open the fight by sneaking in there with the Dragonic Shadow Meld power, and tossing that spell out so they can't see or hear what comes next.

Questions about the Blind Warrior Woman talismans - I recall Gradicus giving his spare two back to the party. How many does that leave us with and if we are on characters that we expect to stay on, would it be feasible to distribute them now?

This didn't get any kind of response so I'm putting it out there... for a second try! 8D

At the risk of sounding irritated (I'm more confused than irritated right now; why isn't anyone in the party answering?), I'm going to ask this one final time and if I don't get a response from a PC, then I won't ask again:

Are we going to distribute the talismans or not?

We have the GM's approval. We talked about doing this a long time ago and I don't think we ever did it. Above all, I think if ever there was a time that we needed it, it is now.

Sorry Dann. I had thought that this was still waiting for ST approval. Terra currently has three of the talismans. I am quite willing to send one over in Snowfall's direction, and another in Eron's if he wants one. As for the third? We haven't heard from our Doctor in a bit, but I can give him one too if you so desire. I would just need to know so I can adjust my sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back