• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
During times like these...

Another long pause. A stare as stern as he'll ever get while not speaking about him. He even speaks slower to make sure everyone understands clearly. "You want them in this, make sure they stay away. Let them draw out the demons into the forest, or something. They'll interfere anyway, it's their way of 'helping'. But at least then you tried, and that's all I can ask for. I say we leave them out of this, let them have their pyramid afterwards if you really want. Fine by me. But if you want them in this - it'd be better if our paths never cross. You think they're allies, where they're really not. That's alright, you haven't seen their treachery yet. But it means you wouldn't stop them in time. So at least make sure they stay out of my sight. It's better, believe me. Still not good, but a little better."

...I'm glad I chose to play Snowfall as a fox-spirit! =)

Rykon Rykon
As for silver though... think the mech-nugget house thing can find what you're looking for? Possibly even -have- what you might need?"

"Mech-nugget house thing!" This cracks me up to no end! It's so very baby-Dragon Zeph! Ha ha! =)

Mirgris Mirgris No complaints on my end - let's see if the others want to interfere, Eron won't.

Sherwood Sherwood Do you want me to roll a perception check, or is there nothing to be seen anyway? Got supernatural senses, if that makes a difference.

Snowfall won't stop the doctor (or anyone) from destroying the drone.

Agreed - the problem I see, though, is that we'll have to work with what we have, not with what our tinkerer might have been able to offer.

Well, here's to hoping we'll get some good mileage out of orb of sunlight and carpet of adhesion.

Shame we don't have time to get a glitter boy mounted siege crossbow/balista firing stakes.

I'm pretty sure we should be fine strength-wise - I'm more concerned that Mirgris doesn't get to use his skills.

Shouldn't have talked, but couldn't know that it was his drone. Worrying. Didn't see those on the vods." Eron eyes Snowfall for a moment, as if to find the messenger's confirmation.

I don't remember any mention of drones inside the pyramid. But, as always, our Game Master would know best.

Sherwood Sherwood Sherwood?

There are many things at work here, and it is a very large pyramid. It is entirely possible for you to have missed something so small.

I'm pretty sure we should be fine strength-wise - I'm more concerned that Mirgris doesn't get to use his skills.
It's fine I'm good in the fight I could probably couple together something in a few hours if we have a massive amount of gems

Actually I'll check the rules for single use items I think that might actually be able to make something like on the move

Alrighty, just gotta make sure that we give you the opportunity to build awesome stuff - I don't like it when someone doesn't get to do the stuff he wants to do, that's all. Note to myself - let the doctor do his thing. Even if Eron is totally happy with his sword, his pouch, and - well, that's it, pretty much.

As for single use items: We might not have the time for it now, but if you ever manage to create some kind of awesome grenade, I'd happily take those. If only to toss them 300 feet through the air, and then watch the blast.

Alrighty, just gotta make sure that we give you the opportunity to build awesome stuff - I don't like it when someone doesn't get to do the stuff he wants to do, that's all. Note to myself - let the doctor do his thing. Even if Eron is totally happy with his sword, his pouch, and - well, that's it, pretty much.

As for single use items: We might not have the time for it now, but if you ever manage to create some kind of awesome grenade, I'd happily take those. If only to toss them 300 feet through the air, and then watch the blast.
I mean a grenade made out of sunlight and fireball was kind of what I was thinking about

Okay so reading it, I can certainly make a lot of ammo, and such in just a few hours, let me look over sheets and see how powerfull it would need to be, to be useful.

Single Use Devices are handled a little differently, but use this same set of directions. Single Use Devices are limited to a single spell, the level of which can NOT exceed the creator's level. The advantage is that a Single Use Device requires half the amount of time to create, has half the construction cost, has no Activation Cost, has only one tenth the P.P.E. Construction Cost and only one quarter the gems of a normal Techno-Wizard device, due to being much less complex

Also worth noting using more gems reduces time required by a percentage, and the one spell limit already means that you are going to be able to make it far faster than usual, when you add it all up, I could make a stake, with the "Lightblade" spell (1d4*10 MD to undead/evil) in 15 minutes, I could probably get it down to under 10 as well.

Sherwood Sherwood

Just to share some total nerdism with you, friends - I have received my custom badge for donating to RP Nation and I think it's terrific! Here's the badge (look for 2020 July) and here's the artwork.

Guess who it is? =)

Don't let the mask fool you (or that his fur isn't white in the picture)!
Cute Kitsune by Zozoark at Fur Affinity dot com.png
(Image credit: Zozoark at Fur Affinity.net)

Sorry I have an absent the last few days I've been working 12s. I should be able to get some responses up in a day or two at most.

I'm thinking I can probably slap together
Like an ammo magazine that makes energy rounds do bonus damage to undead and evil.

The math is there I just have to do it.

12 hour days? Oof. Don't burn yourself out, Mirgris! =)

I still wish we could have added a few of these against the vampires. But, hey magic mags are cool too! =)

"Repeating energy-based crossbows that launch wooden bolts with water balloons that fill en route and detonate on impact perhaps?"

12 hour days? Oof. Don't burn yourself out, Mirgris! =)

I still wish we could have added a few of these against the vampires. But, hey magic mags are cool too! =)
Honestly I could easily enchant stakes with the light blade spell.

Then they would do 1d4 X10 to our enemies.

But does anyone have a crossbow lying around or would I have to build that too.

And does anyone even want to be using a crossbow with magic bolts?

From the sound of things, it's irrelevant - we don't have the time anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back