• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That's what I thought! Thanks for clearing that up, you! =)

If they're so lazy, we might not want to rely on drawing those demons away from the pyramid - and I don't think I want the jaguars to fight them directly either. Would like to go for the highscore with no lives lost and the pyramid intact, myself.

I don't suppose this is open to a possible new player?
I might be, but it is not just up to me. I would like to discuss this with the other players first before saying 'yes'.

But before that, let me say that I will require that you use a character with a good alignment. What experience, if any, do you have with Rifts?

Sherwood Sherwood I am confused. Help, please?

The wonders of magic, showing all around him - Eron takes a deep breath's length to eye their preparations, then finds himself a nice little spot out in the open. Presenting the easy target that he is not.

With most of you having gone into the treeline, only Daisy in her Glitter Boy suit is in sight.

And what of Eron?

Sure, bud! I like helping people learn and grow. Point my mistakes out when I next make mine, O.K.? =)

Oh, and please roll for Snowfall? He's using his W.P. Quick Draw for his Rifle bringing his Initiative modifier to +9. =)

What the hell. Why not go ahead and make a post about getting a shot off with the Boom Gun.

Everyone will need to remember that those without hearing protection will be deafened.

Snowfall has his Magic Helmet on and he's not close to that Boom Gun (I hope? I don't remember the dimensions of the clearing? Here's hoping he, Terra, and the faeries are far-enough away)!

Is it just me, or does it seem that the site is running slow today?

Ok, so I'm not just going nuts here.

BTW, the critical strike does double damage, so your attack did 420 MDC in one shot. Can you say 'ouch'?

Won't be able to get a proper post up this evening, but I'll give you a roll in a bit - what's the penalty for standing close to a firing boom gun with supernatural senses, enhanced perception and no proper ear protection? Is it just deafness, or are there actually maluses for it? Most pressing: Does it influence initiative somehow?

No penalties, just a loud ringing in your ears that deafens you for a few minutes.

From my understanding these are now my base stats, if I made a mistake please let me know. I'm assuming it's 4d6 drop lowest, though it doesn't actually say that, if it isn't I'm excited to throw a few more dice.

70+42= 112 PPE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back