• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Psychie is correct in the fact that the saving throw is a automatic roll that you don't have to burn an action up to do.

D. Rex D. Rex "bbeg" = Big Bad Evil Guy? Bloated Blubbering Egomaniacal Goofball?

I'm having Snowfall cast Carpet of Adhesion mainly to help control the fight. It's a spell that, regardless of whether you save or not, you're still stuck (the saving throw helps figure out how long). =)

Quick bump for Dannigan Dannigan . Do you wish to go through with the Carpet of Adhesion, even with the Overlord in the air?

Thank you for tagging me, bud! Even checking my Watched Threads link, I did not see your previous post somehow.

I guess I'll have Snowfall cast Magic Net instead. =)

Thank you for tagging me, bud! Even checking my Watched Threads link, I did not see your previous post somehow.

I guess I'll have Snowfall cast Magic Net instead. =)
What is going to be your target of the Magic Net? The Overlord, or some of the other mecha in the room? Just want to avoid making a mistake here.

The Overlord, please. The way I see it, everyone else there is infantry while he is the MBT. =)

I was pulling a line from Pathfinder to see if you would roll low again for the fumble instead of just having the shot hit Zeph. You rolled high enough to not do so.

Sherwood Sherwood Can't find a picture of the missile-shooting thing right now, so I have to ask: Is there a way to hinder that thing with the help of a magical net? I meant to shield Tiny with my magic, but the spell has a protected area of 8ft, which seems to be too small - so I gotta stop that thing without good offensive spells or a loaded gun.

You can use the Magic Net to entangle it up, or, if you wish to use your rifle, use an action to 'reset' it back to firing condition. Then you can rock and roll with it all you want.

Sil, you may recall in the battle before this one, Snowfall dropped a Magic Net on that Exterminator. That net covered up its missile bay and the thing couldn't get it open to fire on us. =)

Somehow, I didn't make the connection between the name 'Exterminator' and that situation - thanks for the reminder!

Yep, the entangle net works well. Also, don't forget that every round there is an additional 20 PPE available to the spellcasters thanks to your proximity to the nexus point.

And here I thought we'd be closer to an infinite supply on scrap metal - let him open the portal, then take apart whatever comes through... oh well, I guess saving the world has to be enough, for now... nice shot, buddy, might have become real ugly without that! I mean, that thing is still listed only as 'possibly dead', but we're closer, right?

To be honest I wasnt expecting on doing that much damage. Was pleasantly surprised.

It's not a killed unless its overkilled! This is where we do the second tap of the execution. Then explode the remains, just in case.

Looks like it was a good thing that I doubled down on my attack rolls on the one Brain. I would have to miss my first shot, after all.

But a crit nonetheless! Much better than a(nother) 1! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back