• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ah! Perhaps Terra and Kimberly should take point then? Have Blake's Road Hammer in between and Trent's Badger protecting our rear?

Just let me know who is out front. That will affect the results of your Perception rolls.

how does everybody feel about this line up?

Shoana's bike
baby
badger
roadhammer
junior

This way we have a scout, a vangaurd, a mainweapon, a transport, and a rear guard. whats everyones opinions?

how does everybody feel about this line up?

Shoana's bike
baby
badger
roadhammer
junior

This way we have a scout, a vangaurd, a mainweapon, a transport, and a rear guard. whats everyones opinions?
This is good for me. Does Gradicus and Kimberly want to stick to the Badger with Trent and Eric? Or are you guys going to take a different position?

I like Dracos line-up a lot. I'd put Kimberly with me on the bike, and Gradicus on top of the badger to watch from there, personally, makes me feel safer if both of them are ready to jump in if I mess up my roll.

Also, I'll just assume that the bike is decent off-road as well. She got it for cheap, but being in a group of technowizards for some time meant naturally that adjustments were made to let it run anywhere they went.

I would probably end up in the rear with Baby and the Starfire Pulse Cannon since it has the range to hit far off, and have Junior in the lead operating remotely. I love that ability of mine.

Heya, just a short warning out of nowhere - I have issues with my internet at the moment. I'll hopefully be able to fix that and get a post up tomorrow, just thought I'd leave a quick note if that's not the case.

Edit: Think I found the issue. If not - you've been warned.

Last edited:
Ok, so with the marching order determined, I will have a IC post up later on today after I get my five year old from kindergarten and help her with her homework.

Current driving order. If there is any corrections to be made, speak your mind or forever hold your peace.

Shoana's bike with Kimberly and Shaona
Junior
badger with Trent, Eric, and Gradicus
roadhammer with Blake
Baby with Terra

Sorry for the wait, y'all - meant to post yesterday, but instead spent an hour trying to get my internet back online...

Doubt that Shaona will see all that much, too distracted by the nature around her... got no bonuses apart from the +3 mentioned.

Also: Just checked, the rate for the sound cloaking is abysmal - think you pay 10ppe for five minutes. Given that we're in for a long travel, Shaona will likely use it rarely and mostly trust on the badger to be loud enough if she stays relatively close. Guess it'll be a gamble if it's active when we actually need it...

i have a question regarding the sound dampening spell that is on the bike. you say that it takes 10 ppe per minute. is it possible to only feed a portion of the ppe to it but in return maybe not dampen the sound as much?

edit:

less quite but longer lasting

As far as I know, that's not an option - and I actually like it better this way. It's already a neat option to have, no need to make it more flexible.

i have a question regarding the sound dampening spell that is on the bike. you say that it takes 10 ppe per minute. is it possible to only feed a portion of the ppe to it but in return maybe not dampen the sound as much?

edit:

less quite but longer lasting
The sound-dampening effect is an all-or-nothing one, without the ability to 'dial it down'. But since it is a TW engine and not a internal combustion one, it is going to be quieter than a comparable engine would be.

With Trent inside the Badger and behind one of Terra's automations (junior?) He cant see much in front of him and wouldnt be able to smell anything. Is the perception roll for noticing anything on the radar? Sherwood Sherwood

FYI - I'm on vacation from today through 12/12. I should have time to catch up and post on Monday but wanted to let folks know I may be (even more) intermittent than usual for the next couple of weeks.

With Trent inside the Badger and behind one of Terra's automations (junior?) He cant see much in front of him and wouldnt be able to smell anything. Is the perception roll for noticing anything on the radar? Sherwood Sherwood
You might be able to spot something there, and could notice that the path you're taking is widening up to reveal an actual trail that has been used for a while.

FYI - I'm on vacation from today through 12/12. I should have time to catch up and post on Monday but wanted to let folks know I may be (even more) intermittent than usual for the next couple of weeks.
Thanks for the notice.

Tried to get a post up, but it felt mostly pointless - perception roll just didn't allow me to notice enough to create more than a one-liner that wouldn't advance anything. Thus no response yet - I hoped that Kimberly would respond instead, but vacations likely make that difficult. I'll see if I can come up with a decent post later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back