• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rykon Rykon Could we gave a Zeph post? I for one would like to know what he's thinking prior to our departure to the South Pole. =)

Psychie Psychie Is Terra ready?

I get the feeling that real life is getting in the way for Sil and Ryk so I'm guessing it's just the two of us for now.

That assessment is correct in my case - in addition to the stuff before, I now caught a cold that pretty much knocked me out of action for the last two days. Hopefully, I'll get rid of it soon...

That assessment is correct in my case - in addition to the stuff before, I now caught a cold that pretty much knocked me out of action for the last two days. Hopefully, I'll get rid of it soon...
Yow! You too? I've been fighting flu symptoms now for the past four days. They've knocked me down but not out (and today, I'm staying home and resting like you read about)! I'm hoping when I wake up, I'll have kicked it. And same goes for you!

Feel better soon, good Sil! Silanon Silanon

It's been 8 days since the last in-game post.

Whats Going On Wtf GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Psychie Psychie Rykon Rykon Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon

Inquiring fox spirits want to know! 8D
Illustration Fox GIF by Lisa Morello

On my end, I just can't get myself to deal with all the small details that the level-up includes; and I'm just not in the right mindset to write a character like Eron at the moment. He's the kind of character where my posts either come naturally, or not at all - and not at all is where it's at for me at the moment, unfortunately.

O.K.! Would you like help with the levelling up?

Thanks for the offer - just don't think there's much of a point as long as I don't play him, and I could always just delay the level-up if I wanted to (I did that before).

O.K.! I find that levelling characters reminds me of why I play them. You'd probably laugh if I told you the number of times I've tweaked Dreamy's character sheet when a little nugget of information pops into my head that I don't want to let go. =)

Which reminds me... (runs off to do just that).

Let me know if you want any help in the future! I don't know many games compared to some, but the ones I know, I think I know well (especially if I've run them, which I have with Rifts). =)

I'll let you know when you can help me out, thanks! It's not that I don't know why I play Eron, it's more that he's not compatible with my own mindset at the moment. Like, he's spontaneous, excitable, and so on, and I just can't really do that at the moment.

I think I get it. =) I can only play who and what I'm feeling. I hope you and Eron (sometimes I mess up in my head and call him "Eros"! Whoops!) are "talking" soon! I miss his perspective and seeing what's in that mental head of his! =)

You remember my Sergeant Ridge in Psychie's Coalition game? I had to "reach" sometimes to play him and as time went on, I found myself wanting to change him little by little into someone I could relate more with. Every PC I've got now is someone I can play fairly easily even on tough days. There are times I find myself posting just for the sake of keeping the character in my head though. =)

But right now... with Snowfall, Dreamy, O Mighty Fat Cat, and (still) Corporal "Kitty" Miyazaki... I can "hand them the wheel" at almost any given moment and let them run with whatever they want to do. I think that's why I like putting so much into each of my PCs; I want to be able to do just that instead of having to "reach" too far. Heh!

I'm not sure if we were waiting on anything in particular but I can make a short post as a bump.

Edit: and now I'm profoundly hungry at lunchtime. Thanks Purr Purr for making the decision easy.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm still here. I've been a bad Sherwood; I've let this game slide off of my plate. I'll get to it soon, I promise.

You promised! That's definitely good enough for me! Looking forward to it - I've missed Rifts and our team!

The piece of the spear that you have in your possession seems to tug at the creature, indicating that the next piece of the spear you seek is either on the yeti or behind it somewhere.
Hooray! We're back in action! 8D

Sherwood Sherwood Has Snowfall (or anyone in Terra's Terminators) run into yeti before? What Skills apply to find out what the furry mystical scholar knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back