• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
lol To paraphrase one of my books that I like to read, I am an ignorant white devil that didn't know that kitsune are Japanese and not Chinese. However, I plan to have some fun with my next IC post, because I am thoroughly enjoying myself in the game.
Psychie Psychie If you have the interest, I can clear this situation up for you?

And then you'll just be a devil.

Just ask Sherwood Sherwood ! It's what he would say.

Really! =)

True enough!
Ha ha! And here I was wondering if I'd be rebutted for such comments! Thanks, Sherwood! You can roll with any joke!

And Rykon? Thanks for the Well-Written! =)

Rebuffed? Naaah! Not when you speak the truth!

Seriously, our dear Psychie is a sweetie, and we're lucky to have her with us.

Terra almost takes a step back at the earnestness of Snowfall's correction of her thought that he was Chinese. Her first thought is to say, "Is there really a difference?" But somehow, she knows that this would be a grievous error on her part that would call for more chastisement from the aforementioned Kitsune. Instead, she covers her mouth to hide the smile at the reaction before her amusement offends her friend in some way, and she says, "Of course you are Japanese. Please forgive my ignorance of the subject matter." To finish up her apology, she offers up a bow, hoping that she will not be opening up a new can of worms.

Then, when Athena says that Inari has spoken highly of Snowfall, a wave of pleasure on behalf of her friend comes over her. "Hey! That's your patron god, right? That's cool that you've had your Inari speak so well of you! You must be doing something right, right?" She grins at the foxiest of Inari's messengers at his joy, sharing his happiness vicariously. "Soon enough, you'll have the favor of even more divine beings with their eyes on you just as soon as we get our honored Athena back to her proper self."

"The question remains, though, of what do you know of these different areas of Earth? I've never been to any of those places, so it is all new to me. Which one will we move on first?"
Psychie Psychie

Is Terra really addressing Snowfall while he's prostrated at Athena's feet like this? (Japanese thing: He can't possibly answer her at the moment without appearing rude to Athena.) =)

Seriously, our dear Psychie is a sweetie, and we're lucky to have her with us.
Ain't that the truth! Hooray, Psychie-chan! 8D

Is Terra really addressing Snowfall while he's prostrated at Athena's feet like this? (Japanese thing: He can't possibly answer her at the moment without appearing rude to Athena.) =)
She bowed, not prostrated herself. Afterwards she stands back upright.

Go right ahead! No one knows me better than my Kaerri! =)

Remember - Kaerri plays the high-level Rogue in Sharseya. Think on that for a moment? =)

Uh-oh, Dann! She's playing dirty!
Let her! She'll just blush all the redder by the time I'm done!

Er, I mean, Psychie-chan! Lemme know when you want to hear a little about Kitsune lore if you have the interest sometime! =) Love ya! *huggles*

To start out with, just so I know, is Inari a male or female? I just don't know.
I didn't either! According to Christopher Kincaid's book, Come and Sleep, centuries ago, Inari started out as male and slowly shifted to female and stayed there where she still is today.

What else would you like to know? (You said, "To start out with...") =)

O.K.! There are links on the first tab in my character sheet if you're interested too. I found some of the real life stuff really neat (like how Inari shrines today can be found on the tops of all manner of buildings including corporation high-rises - all for Inari's blessings)!

She bowed, not prostrated herself. Afterwards she stands back upright.
Psychie Psychie (Sorry, I missed your post here.)

No, not Terra - Snowfall. Snowfall is prostrated at Athena's feet and awaiting her answer. I hope Terra doesn't mind waiting until Athena applies? Neither Snowy or I want to seem rude to our party leader or the goddess we are trying to save! =)

Sherwood Sherwood What do YOU as our GM want Snowfall to know of each of these countries?

Has Snowfall visited each (if it were up to me, I'd say he went anywhere Inari wanted him to, dangerous or not, anywhere in the Megaverse and I mean anywhere)?

I know what I know, but that doesn't mean Snowfall knows it or that it matches what you as the GM wants him to know. Put another way, I don't want to just have Snowy start spouting off information that's not approved by you first. Do I know that Rifts: China is in large part a demon-haunted wasteland in some parts while remaining a magical realm considered impossible by its billion pre-Rifts inhabitants?

Sure! But does Snowy?

Stuff like that I'd be more comfortable you telling us if you get where I'm coming from (which I'm sure you do). What do you want us to know in-character?

Snowfall has not gone to Antartica, so you know very little about the current state of affairs there. To the best of your knowledge, there is no one living there.

Brazil is a wild jungle, similar to the Vampire Kingdoms of the Yucatán and Mexico, but there are human strongholds there that are fighting back against the vamps and other supernatural monsters that prey on people.

Germany is deep in the heart of the Gargoyle lands, and the New German Republic is struggling to keep their lands free from the monsters.

China is a bastion of the supernatural. Humans only control the coastal regions, while the heart of the nation is under the thumbs of the Yama Kings, each with a different domain. Humans are the minority in these areas.

I confess that I've been a bit distracted between Real Life and Psychie's new Exalted game and have let this one simmer on the back burner for a while. Lets give Terra's Terminators a kick-start and get moving again!

Psychie Psychie Rykon Rykon Purr Purr Silanon Silanon

And a new IC post is up. I confess that I was distracted by Psychie's Exalted game so that is why this has taken so long. I'll do my best to keep on task from now on!

Oh yeah! Me too! Equally guilty here! There's so much going on in that game, it's enthralling!

I'm about to drop a bump into Broadsword though. There isn't as much posting there as I'd like. I'm glad this game is coming back on track though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back