• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
After 750 years of traveling across the Megaverse, I'd hope he'd know a few things or three, though there are far older and more experienced Megaverse-farers than he. =)

There is a difference between simple age and experience. You have the benefit of both.

I don't imagine Sil would have a problem with us moving this particular scene forward so I'll begin putting a post up now.

Indeed, no need to wait for me in this case - just do your awesome stuff, folks =)

Sherwood, Eron has lore psychics at 60 - mind rolling for him as well?

Indeed, no need to wait for me in this case - just do your awesome stuff, folks =)

Sherwood, Eron has lore psychics at 60 - mind rolling for him as well?
A 23. You also know pretty well the effective range of a Dog Boy's sniffer to be able to detect magic.

Purr Purr Do you stay on this level, or does Snowfall roam about to higher levels? I want to make sure I am clear on what you are doing before going into my next post.
Sherwood Sherwood At this stage, Snowfall is just trying to peek past that locked door and see who or what is inside of it, and if the contents of the room are worth entering, then to find a way to let everyone else in without tripping alarms. =)

OOC is it possible for me to use my Monster Lore to try and identify these critters through Snowfall's description?
As a Megaverse traveling messenger of Inari, Snowfall too would like to know... JUST WHAT IN THE HECK WUZZAT?!

Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by NBA

Lore: Magic doesn't apply to these.

From what Terra has heard, it sounds like a DBee that has recently made an appearance in the northwest region that has been dubbed the Xiticix Killer, since they seem to specifically hunt after the swarming insect-like beings. There is little data on them to confirm or deny their origins as being DBees.

Right. I knew that.

Lore: Demons and Monsters: 98%

Color me distracted at the moment. =)

Right. I knew that.

Lore: Demons and Monsters: 98%

Color me distracted at the moment. =)
Lol That is the one you need. Yes, Showfall has heard of these things before, the Xiticix Killer that I mentioned. Throughout your extradimensional travels, you have never seen these things anywhere else, but there are a lot of dimensions out there that you haven't traveled to.

There's not much info on them. They appeared recently, and seem to be solitary hunters going after the bugs quite aggressively. That's about it.

What do we know about these things? Besides the fact that they seem to eat Xiticix?
"Eat" or "hunt"? I see a distinct difference between something that hunts out of desire to eat as opposed to sheer desire to simply destroy.

Hmm. The reports you have seen indicate that they hunt the Xiticix as a food source and ignore other creatures unless attacked first.

Hmm. The reports you have seen indicate that they hunt the Xiticix as a food source and ignore other creatures unless attacked first.
That's more than we had a moment ago. Thanks! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back